Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! (9852 Views)

Detention: Court Dismisses Metuh’s Application / Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Says DSS Men Are Trying To Kill Her Brother In Detention / Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by gentlegg(m): 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2011
Though i don't side Bankole, but please WHY DIDN'T EFCC MENTION THE N10BILLION IN THEIR CHARGES? Am highly surprised about that.

Again WHO ARE "OTHERS AT LARGE" ? At least they should tell us their names.

Can somebody please clarify me because am seeing a little sense with the poster.
Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by 1025: 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2011
i am happy for this irresponsible original poster and since this criminal minded pdp govt and members have decided to claim wizard hunting whenever they are arrested, we will all be here till the day an opposition candidate takes over governance and then pay them according to their roles in the stealing madness in this country.
if this poster is not part of this criminal activities, he shld have been in a position to tell nigerians why politics has become the most lucrative profession and business in nigeria.
@confused poster,
apart from bank OLE, do u know any other pdp member or public office holder that is not a criminal? i am asking u this because they will all pay for their crimes.
shame to u, bank ole, bode george, tony annenih, obasanjo and the one i won't call him name here until further notice.
pdp is another name for fraud and stealing, looting and deceits. God dey see all of una and he will pay u all for putting the poor masses under this crazy hardship.
Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by agabaI23(m): 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2011
I think they said it was GEJ and IG that was preventing his arrest?

So how does this story add up? One is surely false if not both.
Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by 190: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2011
SO DOES THAT MEAN THEY WOULD KILL BUKOLA COS I LIKE HER  cry cry
Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by illusion2: 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2011
Bankole is a bas.tard for starting this propaganda.

The arse.hole inflated contracts & he's blaming late Yar'Adua and otehr ambiguous people.

Muthafucker, we all had hopes in this beast of no nation & he stole his future away !

What more do you need with over $60 million allowances ,security votes & estacodes ?

I do hope he gets hanged for this, oloshi !

Ques : What do you call 2 bank thieves in Yoruba

ANS : 'Meji Bank ole  cheesy
Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by elvymoore: 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2011
@poster.
Enough of this cock and bull stories.
Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by illusion2: 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2011
bioye:

And now, due to Bankole's refusal to endorse the PDP's candidate for Speaker of the House, he has been arrested and detained by EFCC headed by the corrupt Farida Waziri without proper investigation against him and efforts are now being made to convict him by all means necessary with the aid of the corrupt Festus Keyamo to give the impression that the current government is sincere about the anti-corruption war.  We need to ask the questions:
Bankole has no say in the PDP or House speakership  duh !

He lost his election to the house.

He's as irrelevant as George Bush is to the Libyan conflict  undecided
Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by Excllncy(m): 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2011
"corrupt Festus Keyamu" "corrupt Farida Waziri" "the Mandela in Bankole".
haba Poster, why are you fighting yourself?
Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by tehigal: 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2011
Abeg this (All of them) guys are all oles!
Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by Slyr0x: 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2011
illusion2:

Bankole is a bas.tard for starting this propaganda.

The arse.hole inflated contracts & he's blaming late Yar'Adua and otehr ambiguous people.

Muthafucker, we all had hopes in this beast of no nation & he stole his future away !

What more do you need with over $60 million allowances ,security votes & estacodes ?

I do hope he gets hanged for this, oloshi !

Ques : What do you call 2 bank thieves in Yoruba

ANS : 'Meji Bank ole  cheesy

Nice one jare. .phucking story indeed!
Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by Toonice(m): 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2011
@ Poster u better leave Bankole and Justice alone? b/4 i santion u okay.

Abi Bankole don settle u with part of the Money
Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by Ekpoma1: 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2011
@ poster, how much were u pay out of the stolen/looted fund by that Bank ole? On this matjer, he is on his own bcoz he doesnt represent me at all. This is not a set up. That guy is guilty.
Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by efizeey(m): 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2011
Nigerians need to realize that MOST POLITICIANS ARE THEIVES. We should thank God for human nature that makes dem plan for demselves and hang themselves, let the game continue till they are all hanged and the only people left are those that dont have any dirty pants in their wardrobes or those that wash their pants regularly.
Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by richidinho(m): 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2011
join the fight to save the future of the Nigerian youth. NOW IS THE TIME!

God punish u, muntula like u
Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by ypad: 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2011
I don't know what is wrong with some Nigerians, today you shout corruption tomorrow you said EFCC is bias.

Poster, have you asked yourself why Bankole should collect N!10b loan.
have you forget hon. Dino's case

I 'm certainly sure you are paid by Bankole to campaign for him. Pls let his lawyer his innocent. abi u be him lawyer?
Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by deboski4u: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2011
am happy that people are not deceived by bioye to support bankole. bankole should not be trusted. am based in abuja and i work around national assembly, bankole is the most arrogant, corrupt and deceitful person. i dislike him because he even cheat the personal working with him, he borrows money from his security without paying them back. just leave there, it is just for a while,
Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by joeyfire(m): 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2011
@ OP - you think say nigerian youths of today be mumu? That jackass is an embarrassment to the youth with his ''dauda the sexy guy lips'' tongue
Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by ak47mann(m): 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2011
joeyfire:

@ OP - you think say nigerian youths of today be mumu? That jackass is an embarrassment to the youth with his ''dauda the sexy guy lips'' tongue
grin grin tongue
Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by Johnnymoh: 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2011
Bioye, there is nothing to campaign for justice here.  Bankole is alive and can speak for himself.  His trial is in a law court, let the law discharge him if he is not guilty. No amount of campaign on NL will change the course of the law.  Let him clear his name! If you ask all the youths in this country to campaign for his release, you will not have 5% of the youths cos he never made any impact in our lives for 4 yrs.
Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by kennyisaac(m): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2011
@ bioye, r u sure u'r not one of bankole's aid, ur tone from d very beginning connotes dat u r jst here basically to help bankole gain the mass favour, bsyds, wu do u refer to as ur fellow youth, ow r we sure u'r not his mother or father, u guys r on your own, if i were the efcc, i'll simply venture out to look for you also, cos am suspecting a foul play,

@NAIRALANDERS, LETS NOT BE SWAYED BY THIS SWEET MOUTHED BIOYE, HE'S 1 OF NIGERIA'S ENEMY, GO TO HELL
Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by Lolabbey: 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2011
hmmmmmmm,who can we ever trust/
Bank ole,u no try at all.

it takes 999m to get 1b,mehn i can oly imagine!!!
Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by brainpulse: 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2011
BIO YE

who has paid you to be the mouthpiece of our corrupt leaders, who has paid you to sing the song of a dieing man caught with palm oil in his mouth and said it was his enemies that put it in his mouth. let me tell you that Nigerians are not fools or illiterate to understand how this people siphon tax payers money, monies for the development of land, infrastructures and human beings. i don't want to know how many toes he has step upon. let the law take his cause and don't incur the wrought of another person's sin. Nigerians are angry and we will send causes even to your 10th generation if you are not careful with your statements.
Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by aieromon(m): 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2011
Bioye,the voice of the people is the voice of God.Nobody believed Dino Melaye when he blew the whistle over the antics of Bankole.He has lost my respect forever even if he doesn't get jail-time.
Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by Billygene: 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2011
@poster,you don't have any truth behind that criminal called Bank ole.He is anti youths,and he will not go free from
any of all the 16 charges leveled against him.We all witnessed his tenure and how he improved the ordinary life
of barrage of graduates through enactment of laws within the period of his tenure as the speaker.Hon.Dino Melaye
shouted ole ole but he was put aloof with his progressive group through unjustified suspension that the court later
proved as kangaroo.@poster,i accused you of been a benefactor of Bank ole's huge loot,and you are also an enemy
of youth emancipation from few bu-suers.
Nigerian student please stand to your feet and fight this criminal and his cohort out in the public and course them
lick their vomit.BANK-OLE,no body is hunting you but yourself.
Where are you NIGERIAN STUDENT? Our days weren't like this!!
Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by adctrl: 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2011
I am very sure this Bankole guy is not innocent.

My questions:
Was he the only corrupt one in the last dispensations?
Could the so-called EFCC or whatever it is called please bring the other thieves to book?
Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2011
If you are in support of Bankole's arrest say HI, if you are against it say NAY. The HI's have it.

In as much as I support the arrest of Bankole and his been charged to court, I still say that EFCC is a toothless bulldog. To me, it makes no sense arresting Bankole if this whole thing will be a facade just like all the previous arrests as regards fighting corruption.

I see this whole Bankole issue dying a natural death the previous cases. Nigerians should stop excusing corrupt people for their crimes because of personal gains.

If Bankole is found quilty then let him deal with the consequences (though I know that there won't be any, like in previous cases)

WE THE YOUTH AND INFACT THE WHOLE NIGERIANS NEED TO ARISE STAMP OUR FEET AND ENOUGH!!!!!!! TO CORRUPTION!!!!!!

PLEASE BIOLE CAN YOU BEAT YOUR CHEST BEFORE GOD AND MAN AND SAY EMPHATICALLY WITH EVERY AFFIRMATION THAT DIMEJI BANKOLE NEVER EVER STOLE NIGERIAN MONEY.
Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2011
If you are in support of Bankole's arrest say HI, if you are against it say NAY. The HI's have it.

In as much as I support the arrest of Bankole and his been charged to court, I still say that EFCC is a toothless bulldog. To me, it makes no sense arresting Bankole if this whole thing will be a facade just like all the previous arrests as regards fighting corruption.

I see this whole Bankole issue dying a natural death the previous cases. Nigerians should stop excusing corrupt people for their crimes because of personal gains.

If Bankole is found quilty then let him deal with the consequences (though I know that there won't be any, like in previous cases)

WE THE YOUTH AND INFACT THE WHOLE NIGERIANS NEED TO ARISE STAMP OUR FEET AND ENOUGH!!!!!!! TO CORRUPTION!!!!!!

PLEASE BIOLE CAN YOU BEAT YOUR CHEST BEFORE GOD AND MAN AND SAY EMPHATICALLY WITH EVERY AFFIRMATION THAT DIMEJI BANKOLE NEVER EVER STOLE NIGERIAN MONEY.
Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by tommi34475: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2011
THIS SO NAUSEATING, CALLING KEYAMO AND FARIDA WAZIRI CORRUPT FOR NO UNSUBSTANTIATED REASON!

ANYWAY, BANKOLE HAS BEEN CHARGED TO COURT, LET HIM PROVE HIS INNOCENCE BEFORE THE LAW. AFTER ALL, A MAN IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE. STOP TRYING TO WHIP UP PUBLIC SYMPATHY, A MAN WHO ALLOWED 10BILLION NAIRA TO BE BORROWED TO PAY BOGUS SALARIES UNDER HIS WATCH EVEN IF HE DIDN'T BENEFIT FROM IT DIRECTLY IS STILL LIABLE, WHAT RASCALITY!!!
Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2011
Why is it that when a politician is arrested for corruption people will start saying it is political? If Bankole is innocent let him clear himself in the law court and mention the names of those he believe are the real culprits.

@poster, you have no convincing evidence yet to proof Bankole's innocence. Pls, bring forward your facts
Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by IYANGBALI: 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2011
Whatever happens those that are there now should not finish the national cake because i am coming there to pack my own too,,gbemu gbemu ko ma gbemu na dem sabi i don talk my own.
Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by moremi2008(m): 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2011
Stupid lies, every single sentence. Ogun State men are just plain evil. I can't believe this big-lipped monkey was trained in America. A disgrace!
Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by chino11(m): 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2011
This write is fit for dustbin. What did he do to empower the area boys causing nuisance, killing and maiming even in his own yoorobaland. killings and more killings which is the hallmark of southwest. Anyways bankole is a common criminal which is the true nature of southwest people. From Obj to tinubu to fashola to bode george. silly people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP / Presidency Finalises Plan To Sell Two Aircraft / Osun PDP Dismisses Ogunbiyi’s Appeal, Presents Adeleke As Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.