Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video (35295 Views)

Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) / Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by insidenaijasblog: 5:51am On Nov 23, 2021
African clergywoman says she has had direct contact with Lucifer, Newspremises reports.

According to her, Lucifer loves sex and is married to singers like Rihanna and Ladygaga

''Let me tell you something. I have dealt with Lucifer direct. What Lucifer loves most is sexual intercourse. Lucifer sex everyday. Do you know that Lucifer used to do marriage with people? He married Rihanna. He married Lady Gaga'' he said

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A2vDB85yF8

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/i-have-dealt-with-lucifer-direct-he-is-married-to-rihanna-and-ladygaga-african-clergywoman-tells-her-church-members-video/

5 Likes

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Righteousness2(m): 6:04am On Nov 23, 2021
Watch how Carnal minds and agents of darkness will leave the message and begin to attack the messenger.

What she says may Sound funny! But she is on Point. What she says about sex , and likes of Gaga , Beyoncé and the other one is a Bold and Deep Bitter truth.
Those who know, they know!

85 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by AlhajiNatty(m): 6:05am On Nov 23, 2021
Inukwam!
You have direct contact with devil?
This one is suffering the same thing that the FutureIsFemale is suffering.
Others go to heaven and are shown Paradise and 72 virgins but this one chose to go to Hell just for a sexual awakening.

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Lawlab251: 6:14am On Nov 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Okiemute101: 6:29am On Nov 23, 2021
Oh my God what is all these nah? Is this the Gospel (good news)? Madam can u please talk about Jesus and let the devil be?

This is why God said lady Gaga, Rihanna & other people of this world are wiser.....
Christians, We have been sleeping for too long. Its time to wake up.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Kobojunkie: 6:36am On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
Watch how Carnal minds will attack her.
What she says may Sound funny! But she is on Point. What she says about sex , and likes of Gaga , Beyoncé and the other one is a Bold Bitter truth.
Stop confusing your delusions and hers with God's own Truth! undecided

In Revelation, John the Apostle introduced Jesus Christ as THE Lucifer, the Bright morning star.
16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to tell you these things for the churches. I am the descendant from the family of David. I am the bright morning star.”

17 The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” Everyone who hears this should also say, “Come!” All who are thirsty may come; they can have the water of life as a free gift if they want it. - Revelation 22 vs 16 -17
So are we to heed the words of Jesus Christ as written by John in His book of Revelation, or are we to listen to this woman who claims to have rumbled with a Lucifer? undecided

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:38am On Nov 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Stop confusing your delusions and hers with God's own Truth! undecided

In Revelation, John the Apostle introduced Jesus Christ as THE Lucifer, the Bright morning star. So are we to heed the words of Jesus Christ as written by John in His book of Revelation, or are we to listen to this woman who claims to have rumbled with a Lucifer? undecided
It was only a matter of time before you began to be exposed as the agent of the devil you are, only using the teachings of Jesus as a smokescreen, because you obviously don't give a dead cell about His Words by your fruits.

Hence when someone speaks against evil, you immediately misinterpret the teachings of Jesus to counter the person and advance your demonic agenda here.

Don't worry, continue with your deception and don't truly repent, one day your cup would be full and overflowing.

69 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Kobojunkie: 6:45am On Nov 23, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Inukwam!
You have direct contact with devil?
This one is suffering the same thing that the FutureIsFemale is suffering.
Others go to heaven and are shown Paradise and 72 virgins but this one chose to go to Hell just for a sexual awakening.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by itsme01: 6:56am On Nov 23, 2021
How will you call yourself a preacher of God and stand on the pulpit of God to tell lies you never witnessed... Let them ask her to swear with the life of her family and see her change tone

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:00am On Nov 23, 2021
Hmm...
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by chiommy123(f): 7:35am On Nov 23, 2021
May God deliver me oh. I love that song

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by JohnOkolo: 7:37am On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
Watch how Carnal minds will leave the message and begin to attack the messenger.

What she says may Sound funny! But she is on Point. What she says about sex , and likes of Gaga , Beyoncé and the other one is a Bold and Deep Bitter truth.

Your Mumu and Stupidity is divinely gifted to you and that Lady.

72 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lol
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Dailymice: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
grin
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Thunderfayayou: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
insidenaijasblog:
African clergywoman says she has had direct contact with Lucifer, Newspremises reports.

According to her, Lucifer loves sex and is married to singers like Rihanna and Ladygaga

''Let me tell you something. I have dealt with Lucifer direct. What Lucifer loves most is sexual intercourse. Lucifer sex everyday. Do you know that Lucifer used to do marriage with people? He married Rihanna. He married Lady Gaga'' he said

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A2vDB85yF8

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/i-have-dealt-with-lucifer-direct-he-is-married-to-rihanna-and-ladygaga-african-clergywoman-tells-her-church-members-video/

Just stop! We're tired already

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by iCauseTrouble: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
This is why I will always support the government to make sure pastors and imams have a degree in theology before mounting the pulpit.
2. All clergymen must go for annual mental checkup

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Parashooter: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
Seems Africa,especially Nigerian churches likes preaching without concrete evidence to back what they preach.

Ask the preacher to provide proofs to her claims, that's when "Holy spirit" ish will surface from nowhere

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by genkins(m): 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
Watch how Carnal minds and agents of darkness will leave the message and begin to attack the messenger.

She is deranged just like you

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Ezedon(m): 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
Is he the one that wedded them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Tgraphic31: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo design done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo that can be used for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by temitope27(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
Maybe Lucifer don Bleep her too grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Dab12son(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lucifer right now grin

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Burger01(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

What is on point here? Maybe you have direct access to Lucifer himself undecided

Maybe you don't know, Lucifer dumped her ass for Rihanna and lady Gaga undecided

For this yeye woman to know about Lucifer`s sex prowess she must have had a taste of it cheesy

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by baike: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hmmmm dix one strong ooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by salbis(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
Dis is funny oo.

3 Likes

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by chatinent: 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lol
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Okwuapkunaonu(m): 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
All these so called men of God, that deceives your members. Your end time is near.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Witchdoctor Confesses In T.B Joshua’s Synagogue Church (photo) / Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service / 14 Evidences For The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.