Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,390 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer (38095 Views)

How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) / Will You Prefer This As December Gift? / How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Idamond: 7:59am On Nov 23, 2021
though the prices of these things are now very expensive but some of us that are used to taken cornflake still buy them with all odds..
so which one do you prefer?

6 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 23, 2021
These are called Cereals not cornflakes.

To your question, I like and take all of them

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by mohims(m): 8:05am On Nov 23, 2021
None of the above. For me it's either Nasco cornflakes or nothing

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Deborah98(f): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2021
Cornflakes... You just remembered it for me but why do I feel dizzy after taking it sad

10 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by MJBOLT: 8:35am On Nov 23, 2021
Oats,everyday,twice on a Monday.
With the exception of Oats and Cornflakes,the rest na small pikin food lipsrsealed

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by datola: 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
Onje omode (children's food)

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Omniman(m): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
I will take Oatmeal and Goldenmorn any day anytime with plenty milk and honey.

Nasco conflake is original one. This Kellogg is dog food. cheesy

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by chukwugoziegi: 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
Oats and Cornflakes.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Oovi5(f): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
Golden Morn

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by IKBARUTEN11(m): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
Team golden morn

Sometimes, I chew it like garri

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by olola4(m): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
Golden morn always

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by mainman7(m): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
Useless things that have been rendered carcinogenic by addition of synthetic preservatives and mild metals impurities by passing through several machines. My lovely natural Garri/Eba garnished with vegetables and meat over these Oyinbo brainwashing craps any day! tongue You don't agree?! Argue with your ancestors that lived thrice as Strong and longer than you folks that are brainwashed and enslaved by any poo from Oyinbo people.

DisLifeSha:
Since I got Type 1 Diabetes in 2011, I can't eat these cereals. I can only eat foods like millet, wheat, oat, unripe plantain, wheat bread but I can't afford any of them now. I'm in the worst state of my life now.
You took the Word out of my mouth! I was waiting for some ediots to quote me before responding with evidence of what happened to 75% of Teachers in an Ekiti School. One of them got massive wheat delivered to her from abroad. So, she regularly gave almost all the Teaches in the School on Credit and they only pay after month End Salary has entered. Very strange that just 6 months later few of the Teachers were already chronically Diabetic. By 10 months Epidemic of Diabetis has hit the School before their eyes opened to the fact that leaving Fufu, Amala, Garri, etc for Oyinbo man's GMO foods comes with dire Consequences. cry By then, it was too late because Diabetis is often a terminal dieases.

Also, may be African genes enjoys eating African. Even many Whites are relocating to Ghana and Tanzania because GMOs being forced down their throats in their Countries.
In Fela's voice "I'm an African Man, Original."

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Emuforlife1: 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
NASCO CORNFLAKES.

Others feels like baby food in my mouth.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by jericco1(m): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
Cornflakes cool

6 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by stevebond007(m): 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
Golden morn

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by francis5051: 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
Nawa o which kind small pikin question b dis... nairaland Are u lacking news or what ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Yommychrz(m): 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
Cornflakes �

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Anny505(m): 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
Golden Morn to dey rescue abeg.

Golden Morn, Hot water, peak milk, bread and better hot akara. cheesy

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Naija4love(m): 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
Golden

9 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Timekeeper: 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
Garri flakes

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by DisLifeSha: 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
Since I got Type 1 Diabetes in 2011, I can't eat these cereals. I can only eat foods like millet, wheat, oat, unripe plantain, wheat bread but I can't afford any of them now. I'm in the worst state of my life now.

11 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by updatechange(m): 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
Cerelac grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by STEWpid(f): 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
Both up, but the first one though!

I gradually began to shift from corn flakes because of the other one that sponsors terrorism.

Who knows whether they're still the one supplying the corn flakes to a new name?
grin grin

So many other products we buy to sponsor terrorism, but unknown to us!

Been a citizen alone is working for the advancement of terrorism..oyel money & co!!!
grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Titugirl(f): 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
Coco pops anytime

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by mu2sa2: 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
mohims:
None of the above. For me it's either Nasco cornflakes or nothing
Nasco cornflakes has a unique taste.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Shreddies
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Burger01(m): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Corn flakes, anytime any morning.. original o, not fake ones they make in Alaba cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
if only he had put Frosties in that list...or some granola type.

11 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Soffyh(m): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Golden

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by davit: 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Fruit n fibre.

14 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Racoon(m): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Corn flakes.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On / Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? / Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.