Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer (38144 Views)

How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) / Will You Prefer This As December Gift? / How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Lisaint(m): 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
Coo ka oat �
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Lisaint(m): 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
mainman7:
Useless things that have been rendered carcinogenic by addition of synthetic preservatives and mild metals impurities by passing through several machines. My lovely natural Garri/Eba garnished with vegetables and meat over these Oyinbo brainwashing craps any day! tongue You don't agree?! Argue with your ancestors that lived thrice as Strong and longer than you folks that are brainwashed and enslaved by any poo from Oyinbo people.

You took the Word out of my mouth! I was waiting for some ediots to quote me before responding with evidence of what happened to 75% of Teachers in an Ekiti School. One of them got massive wheat delivered to her from abroad. So, she regularly gave almost all the Teaches in the School on Credit and they only pay after month End Salary has entered. Very strange that just 6 months later few of the Teachers were already chronically Diabetic. By 10 months Epidemic of Diabetis has hit the School before their eyes opened to the fact that leaving Fufu, Amala, Garri, etc for Oyinbo man's GMO foods comes with dire Consequences. cry By then, it was too late because Diabetis is often a terminal dieases.

Also, may be African genes enjoys eating African. Even many Whites are relocating to Ghana and Tanzania because GMOs being forced down their throats in their Countries.
In Fela's voice "I'm an African Man, Original."

One question Chief

Is it that if people got diabetics

They don’t heal from it?
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by annyz: 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kpokpo garri
If in doubt as Warri pikin.
We have to patronize our own.
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by femi4: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
Idamond:

so which one do you prefer?
Golden morn....used to be corn flakes until they reduced it's quality
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Nmezor(f): 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
Q. oats , then Cornflakes
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by TheVictorious(m): 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
Fruit n Fibre
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by tydi(m): 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
Emuforlife1:
NASCO CORNFLAKES.

Others feels like baby food in my mouth.

So how breast con Dey feel for your mouth??
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Gummygummy(f): 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
Golden morn
Cornflakes (Kellogs and Goodmoring only, Nasco has a slight salty I distaste)
Oat

Worthy mention
Moon&Stars (newest obsession, kinda taste like Cheerios and honey rings)
Fruit and fibre
Frosties
Milo cornflakes

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by samdolad(m): 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
Oat and cornflakes
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Reference(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
Weetabix. Nothing near it.
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Reference(m): 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
samdolad:
Oat and cornflakes

Oats... kai...nearest food to prescription drugs.... necessary evil.
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Bimpe29: 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
I adore all of them except coco pops.
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by promisedeco(m): 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
Idamond:

I drink all but Nasco sure pass
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
Omor na Cornflakes sure pass. Fruit and fiber flakes is the MADDEST
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Funkybabee(f): 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
My Golden morn tongue tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by porthouse7(f): 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
datola:
Onje omode (children's food)
na fufu be old man food abi
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Emuforlife1: 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
tydi:

So how breast con Dey feel for your mouth??
I'm a Shild of God. Don't spoil me pleasecheesy
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
Oat for life!
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Clinghton: 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
Oats for life.
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Slimwhyt(m): 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
Golden morn
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by litaninja(m): 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
The garri that's dried over open flames fueled by charcoal and firewood? And you're concerned about carcinogens? Cyanide content nko?

Don't make me laugh abeg.

mainman7:
Useless things that have been rendered carcinogenic by addition of synthetic preservatives and mild metals impurities by passing through several machines. My lovely natural Garri/Eba garnished with vegetables and meat over these Oyinbo brainwashing craps any day! tongue You don't agree?! Argue with your ancestors that lived thrice as Strong and longer than you folks that are brainwashed and enslaved by any poo from Oyinbo people.

You took the Word out of my mouth! I was waiting for some ediots to quote me before responding with evidence of what happened to 75% of Teachers in an Ekiti School. One of them got massive wheat delivered to her from abroad. So, she regularly gave almost all the Teaches in the School on Credit and they only pay after month End Salary has entered. Very strange that just 6 months later few of the Teachers were already chronically Diabetic. By 10 months Epidemic of Diabetis has hit the School before their eyes opened to the fact that leaving Fufu, Amala, Garri, etc for Oyinbo man's GMO foods comes with dire Consequences. cry By then, it was too late because Diabetis is often a terminal dieases.

Also, may be African genes enjoys eating African. Even many Whites are relocating to Ghana and Tanzania because GMOs being forced down their throats in their Countries.
In Fela's voice "I'm an African Man, Original."
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
Idamond:

quaker all d way
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by dvkot(m): 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
Eat oatmeal and every morning you will fat under 2weeks
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Cindy222(f): 11:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
Oats and Cornflakes....Nasco o...

I like 'Golden Morn' sha but whenever I take it,it makes my tummy hurt,so it's a no go area right now.
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Burger01(m): 2:22am On Nov 24, 2021
shantti:

Hw much is that
$8 pere cheesy
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by babzlim(m): 2:55am On Nov 24, 2021
have u heard of Tombrown... please Google and try it out.
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Jeffy1206(m): 4:13am On Nov 24, 2021
Oath and Nasco corn flakes. Other flakes de learn kiss
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Jsucre(m): 5:11am On Nov 24, 2021
DisLifeSha:
Since I got Type 1 Diabetes in 2011, I can't eat these cereals. I can only eat foods like millet, wheat, oat, unripe plantain, wheat bread but I can't afford any of them now. I'm in the worst state of my life now.
sorry en. God will surely assist you
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by goodLord3dg2: 5:55am On Nov 24, 2021
cocopops
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by goodLord3dg2: 5:57am On Nov 24, 2021
cocopops but why did you asked?
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Dshocker(m): 6:11am On Nov 24, 2021
Deborah98:
Cornflakes... You just remembered it for me but why do I feel dizzy after taking it sad

Probably you were born prematurely
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Mazugore365: 8:39am On Nov 24, 2021
My wife knows my weakness for all kinds of breakfast cereals, so she recently brought me these cornflakes. The packaging of the cereal is very attractive, bright, but it's not very big, I wish it were bigger.
These flakes have sugar flavor, and this taste is very well felt. I think everyone knows that corn is a very healthy product! They look very appetizing, yellowish, crunchy, and you just want to eat them! They can be eaten in different ways, I poured milk or condensed milk in them - my wife likes to eat them, and I can just crunch them up, they are also delicious, and most importantly, useful.
I really liked these cornflakes, so I recommend!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On / Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? / I Eat Dry Gari Everyday. Is This Healthy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.