Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,252 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k (70480 Views)

Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again / Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Adeoyelee: 8:51am On Nov 24, 2021
osazsky:
Righteousness come and relate this to endtime o..the world will soon end o.end time simp end time girl

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by tnerro1(m): 8:55am On Nov 24, 2021
Most Nigerian girls are useless to themselves as well as to others
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by pussymonger1: 8:57am On Nov 24, 2021
THE RELATIONSHIP WAS BASED ON MONEY IN THE FIRST INSTANCE .

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Adeoyelee: 8:58am On Nov 24, 2021
aalangel:

Very fake. Do you know how many zeros in 200K and how many zeros in 2m That mistake is rare. The story is so so fake.

Maybe the story na fake, i don't know.

But shay u no know say if u mistakenly add one zero to 200k when u wan send money, na 2m e go be?

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Poleski: 9:20am On Nov 24, 2021
drizslim:
A lady has reportedly absconded after her boyfriend sent her a sizeable sum of money higher than what she was expecting.

A tweep known as @Austeiin on Twitter shared the story on the microblogging platform. He revealed that the affected man was hesitant to date the girl but he gave in when she insisted on wanting them to be more than friends.

She had asked her man to assist her with N200,000, but he appeared to have mistakenly transferred N2 million to her.

After she received the money, the lady blocked her boyfriend and was no where to be found.

"Nigga told you he doesn't want any emotions attached to una friendship. But you claim you love him & want more than friendship. Son of man decided to give in. You asked of #200k for assistance, nigga sent you $42MiIlion Instead. Next thing is to block nigga for 2months & ghost!"

You not only wrote 42m, you also added $ instead of !
Were you very high when you wrote "$42MiIlion"?
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Stoicbaba(m): 9:25am On Nov 24, 2021
drizslim:
A lady has reportedly absconded after her boyfriend sent her a sizeable sum of money higher than what she was expecting.

A tweep known as @Austeiin on Twitter shared the story on the microblogging platform. He revealed that the affected man was hesitant to date the girl but he gave in when she insisted on wanting them to be more than friends.

She had asked her man to assist her with N200,000, but he appeared to have mistakenly transferred N2 million to her.

After she received the money, the lady blocked her boyfriend and was no where to be found.

"Nigga told you he doesn't want any emotions attached to una friendship. But you claim you love him & want more than friendship. Son of man decided to give in. You asked of #200k for assistance, nigga sent you $42MiIlion Instead. Next thing is to block nigga for 2months & ghost!"

Money she can make peacefully or overtime, from even the same guy...now she will be looking at every shadows that pass for fear of unknown
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Poleski: 9:26am On Nov 24, 2021
Do I feel bad for the mumu guy? No! He knew the type of woman she was and still agreed to be her boyfriend.

If he has enough brain cells, he should report the matter to police or EFCC. She could be traced with her bank account.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by emapeteum(m): 9:27am On Nov 24, 2021
This story is not true.there iare a lot of inconsistency in the story.headlune said N2 million but in part of the body it became $42 million.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by rollandben(m): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2021
So guys are still sending huge amount to an ungrateful specie called girl friend?
Well the Simp deserve what he got the lady!!
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by BlackFlamefromP: 9:33am On Nov 24, 2021
Some men can be damn stupid!

N200k to a lady who never added any value equivalent to that amount to your life? And he ends up mistakenly sending N2 million? Common!

Good for him sha.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by whirlwind7(m): 9:38am On Nov 24, 2021
Baawaa:
The man should be praising God that is not more than that

Hehehehehe
What if he had ₦2,000,780.15?
That will only leave him with ₦780.15....and you said he should be thanking God? grin grin grin
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by snoopz: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2021
Davash222:
I can't still fathom why a sane guy should send 200K to a Nigerian girl for doing nothing.

I support the girl's actions. Whatever it takes to restore sanity to these SIMPle guys is totally acceptable.

The future is femail.

na benefits spoil everything, you dey send 200k to gf and not mummy or daddy
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Skmoda360(m): 10:23am On Nov 24, 2021
Na mumu man grin
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Skmoda360(m): 10:25am On Nov 24, 2021
whirlwind7:

Hehehehehe
What if he had ₦2,000,780.15?
That will only leave him with ₦780.15....and you said he should be thanking God? grin grin grin
Leave the funny guy alone ..
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Skmoda360(m): 10:28am On Nov 24, 2021
Poleski:

You not only wrote 42m, you also added $ instead of !
Were you very high when you wrote "$42MiIlion"?

He is really high angry grin on kush
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Bamzyriches451: 10:59am On Nov 24, 2021
It's hard to believe that they are still such SIMPle men in this Nigeria
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Streetdreamx(m): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2021
Nigga buying love for 2m
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by specialbobby(m): 11:36am On Nov 24, 2021
Pls op may I know what the said girl sale for that idiot to deserve 200k?

Una go just this people dey feel like say they deserve everything dey get nawa oo
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by cho25bc(f): 11:54am On Nov 24, 2021
drizslim:

Fake news, poorly scripted. Im surprised that people this nonsense.

So she wooed him and he accepted her proposal reluctantly, yet she had the audacity to ask for 200k from him. That's a red flag. Why didnt he ask her if it's his money that made her pushed herself on him in the first place. Yet he sent it to her without blinking. It's obvious that she asked for a relationship because of his money.

Then she made away with 2 million naira for 2 months+, yet the idiot didnt do anything about it. He didnt call his bank to block her account or report to the nearest police station. So, 2 million is a chicken feed to him, right?

Stupid story.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Erums(m): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
Davash222:
I can't still fathom why a sane guy should send 200K to a Nigerian girl for doing nothing.

I support the girl's actions. Whatever it takes to restore sanity to these SIMPle guys is totally acceptable.

The future is femail.

honestly i suport the girls move....you want to show you have cash ....stupid move
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by haqun: 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
odinson1:

And when she "gives" him sex for the money, she becomes a PROSTITUTE.

Either way,she wins and the FOOLISH man loses his hard earned money

How do you know that the money is hard earned?
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Ikeblessing: 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
The lady really Cash out
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by aalangel(f): 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
saggis:

You go school at all?!. Just one extra zero by mistake and it becomes N2 million. A very common mistake with online bank transfer.

Apparently, you don't know the use of comma.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by aalangel(f): 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2021
kalu61:
You need basic education.

How many zeros separate 200k from 2m?

Apparently, you don't know the use of comma. The story remains fake.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by kalu61(m): 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
aalangel:

Apparently, you don't know the use of comma. The story remains fake.
Where do you insert comma?
Fake or not, it doesn't stop the fact that you don't know simple arithmetic.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Aaron12(m): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
SocialJustice:
Shut up abeg, na poverty dey do you not sense. I've gifted over N5m to girls I didn't fvck or had intention of fvcking. Stop being being a low life and see beyond poverty.
Abeg o show me love.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Aaron12(m): 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
Emaopame:
This Kain money no fit last Quote me anywhere.
Eggzactly.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by VOR2019: 4:14am On Nov 25, 2021
Stolen money, of course!

Davash222:

The future is femail.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by SocialJustice: 6:20am On Nov 25, 2021
Aaron12:
Abeg o show me love.
You no dey show me love, na only me go dey show love? cheesy
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by MisterKennedy(m): 11:08am On Nov 25, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Do you have problem with women? Most of your comments are sexist?

Good morning sharon

How is your week going
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by MisterKennedy(m): 11:10am On Nov 25, 2021
Mercychen:
Lol....
Bubu why?

No be bubu fault

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by MisterKennedy(m): 11:13am On Nov 25, 2021
SocialJustice:
Shut up abeg, na poverty dey do you not sense. I've gifted over N5m to girls I didn't fvck or had intention of fvcking. Stop being being a low life and see beyond poverty.
Na man you be bro

Nice comment

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos / Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public / Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.