Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,727 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) (93771 Views)

Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir / Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] / As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:29am On Dec 08, 2021
Hintona:

Don't worry let her ban end first. She'll start with you.
Lol but you are here now, aren't you siofra? grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Furcko: 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hintona:

Don't worry let her ban end first. She'll start with you.
hi can we fuq you look pretty with ur editing
Jus 3rounds
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Messia: 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
[img][/img]
Wealthinwealth1:
You sounded jst like my wife, we still have wonderful women around, God bless you sis. If only ladies could think this way, I was living in a place worse than where op was living as at last year march, still saved the pictures for my future book and documentary, my wife wasn't fazed she believed God in my future. When I told her I was a guy trying to find balance, she replied "THAT IS WHY SHE IS HERE" God that response can NEVER erase from my head. Fast forward to today we are in the United Kingdom, shes my account officer now, every money I make, I transfer into her naira account which means the transparency is there cos shes a God sent to me. OP, dont be fazed, all you jst need is trust in GOD and believe in yourself. Forget about knacking and keep on moving. My song when the pressure was much then was "I WILL DIG A LITTLE DEEPER, JESUS LOVE MUST BE SWEETER..." and God did it for me. I that was earning 15k as a teacher march 2020 with corona virus still putting a hold on it, by God's grace I earn X150 of it in a month and it will only get better than that by God's grace. I had to quote this wonderful lady cos my prayer for you this morning is if ur not yet married, your own God ordained man shall locate you in Jesus name. And incase you are married, your marriage shall be a heaven on earth in Jesus name. I love it when ladies are supportive. SHALOM

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Eudoxie Yao Shares Bikini Photos / Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) / Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.