Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) (93760 Views)

Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir / Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] / As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by ednut1(m): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
He will still be getting babes abeg leave story
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by efficiencie(m): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
Supreme145:
I was on my own chilling jejely when my next door neighbor knocked on my door, he said I wanted movies so I let him into my room reluctantly. I hardly relate with my co tenant's beyond hi hi greeting so I was kinda uncomfortable letting him into my room.

He sat down and had this bewildered look on his face, the next thing I heard was, Bros omo you get mind dey stay inside this kind empty room o, so na ontop this kind flat bed you dey run all these your babes wey dey come see you ehhn....nawao you be badt guy oo. So na ontop this bed that one wey get big nyash dey even lie down with all slay queen shakara. He kept blabbing while I kept silent, I asked him so even if I want to buy a better it should be because of ladies baa, and he said ehhhn now, how you go dey run matters on top this mat. This someone that I gave transport fare to go and meet someone he said was owning him.

He kept quizzing me on how I'm able to attract ladies despite the vaguely furnished room, I went on to tell him that girls are not my problem now. Moreover I'm not dating most of them, I run projects for people so some of them are people I'm working for.

Even though I've developed a tough skin to this kind of negative comments, I was upset though I masked my embarrassment. But why do some guys feel everything must be to impress ladies, I for one don't have time for them and I'm fully focused of sharpening my programming skills in order to get a job before the year runs out so I can renew my rent by January. For someone that was once homeless and slept in lecture halls, this my current place is like a duplex to me, and how I got this place is still a miracle to me.

Hence my question is the room really that bad? I've visited some friends and my room is nothing to write home about. Is it so bad that the guy feels I am not worthy to have a girlfriend just because of it?

Ladies can you date or marry a guy living in this kind of apartment?

You apartment is even well furnished...my wife moved in with me into a nearly empty apartment. There are virtuous women out there who are willing to support their men irrespective of where their men are starting from!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Saintinoo(m): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
Supreme145:
I was on my own chilling jejely when my next door neighbor knocked on my door, he said I wanted movies so I let him into my room reluctantly. I hardly relate with my co tenant's beyond hi hi greeting so I was kinda uncomfortable letting him into my room.

He sat down and had this bewildered look on his face, the next thing I heard was, Bros omo you get mind dey stay inside this kind empty room o, so na ontop this kind flat bed you dey run all these your babes wey dey come see you ehhn....nawao you be badt guy oo. So na ontop this bed that one wey get big nyash dey even lie down with all slay queen shakara. He kept blabbing while I kept silent, I asked him so even if I want to buy a better it should be because of ladies baa, and he said ehhhn now, how you go dey run matters on top this mat. This someone that I gave transport fare to go and meet someone he said was owning him.

He kept quizzing me on how I'm able to attract ladies despite the vaguely furnished room, I went on to tell him that girls are not my problem now. Moreover I'm not dating most of them, I run projects for people so some of them are people I'm working for.

Even though I've developed a tough skin to this kind of negative comments, I was upset though I masked my embarrassment. But why do some guys feel everything must be to impress ladies, I for one don't have time for them and I'm fully focused of sharpening my programming skills in order to get a job before the year runs out so I can renew my rent by January. For someone that was once homeless and slept in lecture halls, this my current place is like a duplex to me, and how I got this place is still a miracle to me.

Hence my question is the room really that bad? I've visited some friends and my room is nothing to write home about. Is it so bad that the guy feels I am not worthy to have a girlfriend just because of it?

OP don't listen to anybody who tell you to buy anything, you room is so cool, atleast for a guy trying to start up, to tell you the truth, your room is even better than mine.

continue what you are doing, save, invest and give yourself a target, in years you can get better and bigger house and good home appliances and for me, that should be when I am ready to settle down.

I repeat, continue what you are doing, you are doing well.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
Agricmoney:
Nothing dey there na. Na just to buy wall paper wey fine put for the house come buy 32" TV hang am for wall come put coloured bulb.e sure me say no babe go enter there wey no go like am.EVERYTHING NA PACKAGING

Anyway, Agriculture is life

No babe?? Hehehe
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by hansomb: 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
davidque:
I admire your outlook and focus in life..........but bros that room no get shindine inside nau. At least save up to get a decent mattress for health reasons and better comfort not for showoff, every other thing is manageable
nothing wrong the mattress. Intact I prefare sleeping on hard surface (orthopaedic material) it strengthens the body more, reseaon why people with back problems are advised to you hard mattress (orthopaedic mattress) than soft material.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
Make it your new year resolution to upgrade your room. Not necessarily for girls but as an upgradd. No rush, do things as you can.

Buying a bed. Next shop for a wardrobe, no need hanging your cloths on a call. Get a small cushion or chair for visitors and even yourself to relax out of the bed. Next if you can afford it, change the painting on the wall. Think about getting a TV, though not a priority. Etc.

All will be well

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by onyenatruchi: 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by AntiWailer: 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
Supreme145:

Of course I know that, dating is the least of my problems and I've no problem attracting ladies as well, but he made it seem like I was living in a shithole and it made me upset.

That is actually a shot hole but don't despise days of little beginning.

Then don't make mistake of going for a girl above ur status
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by zilon12(m): 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
God forbid I catch my sister dating this poverty property

Mschew
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by onyenatruchi: 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
temitope27:
Even me wey I get better bed sef, I still dey knack babe for floor
na Yoruba man born you lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Whyte96(m): 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
Life is a stage
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Joelobioha(m): 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
Jeremani:
Omo nothing do ur crip na small small Toto dey wide grin
dis guy is a modafuka grin grin cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
God1000:

You don't sound like someone that went through the mill, your comment is insensitive.

I didn't go through the mill nor was I born in a rich home, ehn.

My comment wasn't insensitive, was just realistic. Say whatever you like.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by DSC7: 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
Tonygeesm:
Though at my level I can no longer live I a one room apartment, but if na in those days. Give me the crib in three months I go Don use my have build fine chair, hustle money by small foam build nice bed floor raise the foam up to 36 inches. If you leave me I fit construct 45 inches plasma TV sef.

We leave you grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
Married women from Rich homes who like flings will codedly sneak in sef. Na young bachelor's settings be that room. OP you too try. After all you are not squatting with anyone

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Joelobioha(m): 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
Datboredberry:
The guy living in this sort of apartment shouldn't even think of getting married.

Financial stability is as relevant as love... If not more...

As for dating, ofcourse! Somehow, it's fun...

I remember, I dated guy who invited me to his friend's home... Just like this!

There was a colourful mat on the floor... A bulb... It gave off a dim red light... I still think it was insanely romantic...

But I didn't love the guy tho... We spent minutes, he tried to get me to take off my clothes... With I was wriggling, trying to escape his tight grip on my waist... grin

Your neighbour is an idiot... For shaming your condition... Funny enough, it's men who set such high standards for themselves...

There are millions of ladies who wouldn't care what your home looks like... Damn! If your personality is great... I wouldn't mind if it's a mud house... Just enjoy the company...

If I date men in your condition... And I sincerely love him... them we would work together to build a better home...

But I definitely would not make you feel small... My own parents have been in situations where this would have been a castle... wink

And, bad times don't last... Just do your sh**... Avoid entitled hoes and don't let all the negative energy from your dumbass male friends get to you... Okay?

There are decent women..
if this is coming from a woman like u then I'm impressed..
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Ten06(m): 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
You don't rely on temporary things to take permanent decisions

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by newoffer: 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
Guys under bridge have electronics and few home appliances. My guy u have laptop but no pillow. U well so
heniford2:
Be buying stuff small small like pillow etc
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
chatinent:

You are even a student.

Focus on your studies. Flee from anything skirt.
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
Comot that nicka for wall..

Guy this part got me laughing iswear! You are a mad man most definitely! cheesy grin Can you imagine! Advice laced with small insult. But las las guy it will only take time nd hard work plus God's grace, because "a man only receives, because he's given" God's blessings I pray upon you.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Saintinoo(m): 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
Surebaba01:
Marriage or dating shouldn’t be your problem at all if you stay in such apartment angry
Married folks live in worst apartment than this.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
90skid:
i dated a guy who had a similar of setting 1c,your fan even looks like it works perfectly cos hes own after turning d on switch u'll still use a stick to make it roll.to be honest i felt God was testing me cos i just got back nig from d uk and my very first relationship just ended and i met him exactly six month after d end of my 1st relationship [3months of been back in nig] na so i dey do virtious woman ,we worked and built together things worked out for him so much .he took me to every meeting calling me his favour charm.then he suddenly broke up with me i guess he felt he had it all and went around with all d girls who used to call him broke.
Guess wat he came back begging me ,he got broke to the point of squatting on hes friends chair and he wanted me to come back for another set of surulere cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
NO WAY HOZEY
basicaly my guy,u know where ure going to so no stress,tell he guy"VIBE KILLER,DONT TAKE MY ENERGY WITH UR BAD AURA

Your story is funny because you make it sound like you were only pretending just as a bet that he had a bright future and would succeed and not because you really were a virtuous woman and that's your nature regardless of circumstances.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
When I'm not mad.

Arh! Wahala.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Bigchristo: 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
Supreme145:

There are levels to everything, the guy will still find his type of woman who will be ready to endure with him.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by KimTrump2030: 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
That bed is the definition of down to earth grin grin grin grin grin
Supreme145:
?
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Mogul750: 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
Here is mine by next week i will buy tv and ps shikina cool cool

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
uscofield:
Yours is far better than mine when I started. Focus bro. Babe wey like you here go surely stay long with you. No matter what you do, people must talk. I have learnt to do without minding them .

Look at me here reminiscing how worse my room was some years back. This life na stages my guy.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by thikturk: 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]

Ladies can you date or marry a guy living in this kind of apartment?[/quote]

Nothing is wrong with the room. It's neat and organized. One that has never been homeless will never appreciate/understand. Guy this room is fine with the sharp painting and cotton that matches the paint you are good to go.
As for ladies, some will not like to date you based on the room but believe me many are out there looking for genuine/focused guys to roll with irrespective of material things.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
Oju4190:
At least u would have gotten a chair and a table for studying..... .

Can you imagine. Baba is saying he's literally managing nd you're talking shit. Probably what should be on his mind now is how to feed nd you're talking about chair and table. If you cannot encourage him please don't add to his mystery abeg.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by kay29000(m): 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
90skid:
i dated a guy who had a similar of setting 1c,your fan even looks like it works perfectly cos hes own after turning d on switch u'll still use a stick to make it roll.to be honest i felt God was testing me cos i just got back nig from d uk and my very first relationship just ended and i met him exactly six month after d end of my 1st relationship [3months of been back in nig] na so i dey do virtious woman ,we worked and built together things worked out for him so much .he took me to every meeting calling me his favour charm.then he suddenly broke up with me i guess he felt he had it all and went around with all d girls who used to call him broke.
Guess wat he came back begging me ,he got broke to the point of squatting on hes friends chair and he wanted me to come back for another set of surulere cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
NO WAY HOZEY
basicaly my guy,u know where ure going to so no stress,tell he guy"VIBE KILLER,DONT TAKE MY ENERGY WITH UR BAD AURA

Damn! That guy f'd up.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
Supreme145:

Not anymore, they can't.

My elder sister did, though. However, that was almost 20 years ago, when women were different from what they are now.

In fact, she bought the first fridge they had.

He later bought her a car for her birthday.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I wasn't born in a very privileged home but affliction shall never rise again the second time.

Lol I see where you're coming from. Good luck on your quest for better life cus we all deserve it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Eudoxie Yao Shares Bikini Photos / Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) / Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.