Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) (93784 Views)

Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir / Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] / As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by juman(m): 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
There are ladies in situation similar to yours.

Also there are ladies that can marry somebody like that and ready to improve his condition.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I wasn't born in a very privileged home but affliction shall never rise again the second time.

You have such a myopic mindset

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by SATANlST: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
there is absolutely nothing wrong with this house. 70% of nigerians live in houses like this . stop using instagram as a yardstick

[s]He sat down and had this bewildered look on his face, the next thing I heard was, Bros omo you get mind dey stay inside this kind empty room o, so na ontop this kind flat bed you dey run all these your babes wey dey come see you ehhn....nawao you be badt guy oo. So na ontop this bed that one wey get big nyash dey even lie down with all slay queen shakara. He kept blabbing while I kept silent, I asked him so even if I want to buy a better it should be because of ladies baa, and he said ehhhn now, how you go dey run matters on top this mat. This someone that I gave transport fare to go and meet someone he said was owning him.
[/s]the idot that wrote this trash has low sef esteem. and if na me i go don land am slapp
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by juman(m): 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
Buy second hand mattress if you can.
No healthy sleeping on the floor.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by SATANlST: 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
juman:
Buy second hand mattress if you can.
No healthy sleeping on the floor.
shut up, he is not on the floor. there is a small foam ther
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
Richvibes1997:
I don't understand, don't women too have future? welcome to Nigeria that a Nigerian boyfriend have responsibilities,than a father of 4 in Europe
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
Mogul750:
Here is mine by next week i will buy tv and ps shikina cool cool

Your crib make sense. PS is not my thing tho.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by MikkieEl: 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
Datboredberry:
The guy living in this sort of apartment shouldn't even think of getting married.

Financial stability is as relevant as love... If not more...

As for dating, ofcourse! Somehow, it's fun...

I remember, I dated guy who invited me to his friend's home... Just like this!

There was a colourful mat on the floor... A bulb... It gave off a dim red light... I still think it was insanely romantic...

But I didn't love the guy tho... We spent minutes, he tried to get me to take off my clothes... With I was wriggling, trying to escape his tight grip on my waist... grin

Your neighbour is an idiot... For shaming your condition... Funny enough, it's men who set such high standards for themselves...

There are millions of ladies who wouldn't care what your home looks like... Damn! If your personality is great... I wouldn't mind if it's a mud house... Just enjoy the company...

If I date men in your condition... And I sincerely love him... them we would work together to build a better home...

But I definitely would not make you feel small... My own parents have been in situations where this would have been a castle... wink

And, bad times don't last... Just do your sh**... Avoid entitled hoes and don't let all the negative energy from your dumbass male friends get to you... Okay?

There are decent women..
Wow
Impressive, this is not a regular lady's opinion. You've spoken well my sister.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by ShawnT(m): 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
Just manage arrange mattress and you're good to go.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Saintinoo(m): 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
Many folks telling the OP to buy this and that, put this and that might still be living with their parents or staying with their uncle.

OP once again, no fake life. do your thing and plan for the future.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by SATANlST: 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
Winnerly:
I once slept on the floor and this was even better than my room at the time.

What kept me going was that i knew i was better that my current situation. Indeed, i was right grin
i knew u where a useless peasant. i can smell them from a distance. thank heavens u confirmed it yourself. may u die in poverty

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by divinitybillz(m): 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
Bros my room and your room is almost the same, yours might be finer sef. But if any girl should judge me based on my present possession, her loss. Cause my vision strong and las las I go own estate. No pressure.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Clinghton: 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
You just need little beautification apart from that it's OK.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Kelyto: 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2021
Please I need your services. How do I get ur contact pls
chatinent:
Dating is not a requirement for the man's survival.

I am available for research writing services that will pass Turnitin.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Winnerly: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
SATANlST:
i am a useless peasant. thank heavens i will die in poverty

Ok ok

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
Well, if we go by things we've seen , they should be able to. Some of their fathers and elder brothers live in worse places.
I mean.....
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by mtmboss: 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
Abeg this guy try my Negbour no get cotton nor bed and he dey straff almost every weekend....life Na jeje

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Akharmony: 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
dispise thy humble / rugged begining..
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
Just be contended, for a single guy to stay in the room, it's not a bad one, but when one is about to settle down, at least a room and parlour self contain will be better to stay in for privacy.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by mranova(m): 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
Room looks neat!
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
/
Those ladies creeping out from Durumi in Abuja or even Gwagwalada may think this room is in Transcorp Hilton.

Some ladies live in worse conditions.

/

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Intersexxsherry(f): 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
Get a big foam. That bed is too flat. Hope there is light and fan inside with wc?. Hope there is water too?
I can cope with all these requirement.
But to start raising kids inside there, sweetheart, hell no!
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
[quote author=metformin post=107892134][/quote]
Well real life is different from virtual.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by YoungboyNBA1(m): 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
Datboredberry:
The guy living in this sort of apartment shouldn't even think of getting married.

Financial stability is as relevant as love... If not more...

As for dating, ofcourse! Somehow, it's fun...

I remember, I dated guy who invited me to his friend's home... Just like this!

There was a colourful mat on the floor... A bulb... It gave off a dim red light... I still think it was insanely romantic...

But I didn't love the guy tho... We spent minutes, he tried to get me to take off my clothes... With I was wriggling, trying to escape his tight grip on my waist... grin

Your neighbour is an idiot... For shaming your condition... Funny enough, it's men who set such high standards for themselves...

There are millions of ladies who wouldn't care what your home looks like... Damn! If your personality is great... I wouldn't mind if it's a mud house... Just enjoy the company...

If I date men in your condition... And I sincerely love him... them we would work together to build a better home...

But I definitely would not make you feel small... My own parents have been in situations where this would have been a castle... wink

And, bad times don't last... Just do your sh**... Avoid entitled hoes and don't let all the negative energy from your dumbass male friends get to you... Okay?

There are decent women..

If you’re truly a lady…..I don’t know if you’re married or maybe dating but I do know that your type is rare and it’s safe to say they’re close to extinction. Girls like you still exist in Nigeria and you’re a living proof, you are not perfect surely, you have your flaws and mistakes but a girl who is able to think like this and act like you just said you’d do deserve the world and I swear if your man cheat on you eeehhnnn…..I don’t want to lay curse abeg. But please keep being a good lady you’d never regret it. Wish I can meet this rare breed of girls ooo even though I am as young as ever.

You are good abeg.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by almarthins(m): 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
Supreme145:
I was on my own chilling jejely when my next door neighbor knocked on my door, he said I wanted movies so I let him into my room reluctantly. I hardly relate with my co tenant's beyond hi hi greeting so I was kinda uncomfortable letting him into my room.

He sat down and had this bewildered look on his face, the next thing I heard was, Bros omo you get mind dey stay inside this kind empty room o, so na ontop this kind flat bed you dey run all these your babes wey dey come see you ehhn....nawao you be badt guy oo. So na ontop this bed that one wey get big nyash dey even lie down with all slay queen shakara. He kept blabbing while I kept silent, I asked him so even if I want to buy a better it should be because of ladies baa, and he said ehhhn now, how you go dey run matters on top this mat. This someone that I gave transport fare to go and meet someone he said was owning him.

He kept quizzing me on how I'm able to attract ladies despite the vaguely furnished room, I went on to tell him that girls are not my problem now. Moreover I'm not dating most of them, I run projects for people so some of them are people I'm working for.

Even though I've developed a tough skin to this kind of negative comments, I was upset though I masked my embarrassment. But why do some guys feel everything must be to impress ladies, I for one don't have time for them and I'm fully focused of sharpening my programming skills in order to get a job before the year runs out so I can renew my rent by January. For someone that was once homeless and slept in lecture halls, this my current place is like a duplex to me, and how I got this place is still a miracle to me.

Hence my question is the room really that bad? I've visited some friends and my room is nothing to write home about. Is it so bad that the guy feels I am not worthy to have a girlfriend just because of it?

Ladies can you date or marry a guy living in this kind of apartment?

This ur room na paradise compare to the one person own wey I know. Abeg u try o! Country hard, one can not come n kill himself
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Intersexxsherry(f): 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
Btw i like dating broke guys and try to upgrade them.
For independent girls like myself, we can cope for a while and get you better place.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
divinitybillz:
Bros my room and your room is almost the same, yours might be finer sef. But if any girl should judge me based on my present possession, her loss. Cause my vision strong and las las I go own estate. No pressure.
That is divine, I have the same apartment too, my vision is epic, is a process.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by CuteEmma(f): 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
Supreme145:

Of course I know that, dating is the least of my problems and I've no problem attracting ladies as well, but he made it seem like I was living in a shithole and it made me upset.
You’re living in a shithole, but no need to be upset.

And btw, I won’t have any issues dating someone because of this. As long as the room is neat, no wahala.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Candycrushy(f): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
I wish OP the best sha

But dating guys like this is 50 50
If they make it tomorrow and ignore ur life nko
Experience is the best teacher

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by tioyoung(m): 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
� ur house try na only bed u no get

So try buy bed
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
ThisisIkemefuna:

You have such a myopic mindset

Thank you.

When someone refuses to start from the trenches, they become myopic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) / Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) / Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.