Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) (93791 Views)

Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir / Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] / As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Akerele44(m): 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
If YEYE true love dey..y not grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by chikason22(m): 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
Datboredberry:
The guy living in this sort of apartment shouldn't even think of getting married.

Financial stability is as relevant as love... If not more...

As for dating, ofcourse! Somehow, it's fun...

I remember, I dated guy who invited me to his friend's home... Just like this!

There was a colourful mat on the floor... A bulb... It gave off a dim red light... I still think it was insanely romantic...

But I didn't love the guy tho... We spent minutes, he tried to get me to take off my clothes... With I was wriggling, trying to escape his tight grip on my waist... grin

Your neighbour is an idiot... For shaming your condition... Funny enough, it's men who set such high standards for themselves...

There are millions of ladies who wouldn't care what your home looks like... Damn! If your personality is great... I wouldn't mind if it's a mud house... Just enjoy the company...

If I date men in your condition... And I sincerely love him... them we would work together to build a better home...

But I definitely would not make you feel small... My own parents have been in situations where this would have been a castle... wink

And, bad times don't last... Just do your sh**... Avoid entitled hoes and don't let all the negative energy from your dumbass male friends get to you... Okay?

There are decent women..
I really love your comments. Thanks
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Hespee93: 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
Yoi asking girls that constabtly taking konji inside uncompleted building that can they date or marry a guy livong in such apartment.

Opp, if you are being told the number of girls the owner of that aprtment must have bang, you will confess that Jesus is lord.

That is the type of martress that some oloshos like.

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
Btw i like dating broke guys and try to upgrade them.
For independent girls like myself, we can cope for a while and get you better place.

Last I checked, you're not a girl.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by divinitybillz(m): 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
Goldbw122:

That is divine, I have the same apartment too, my vision is epic, is a process.

True, Bro. We are not confused about our destination.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Lol I see where you're coming from. Good luck on your quest for better life cus we all deserve it.

I have it already.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Intersexxsherry(f): 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Last I checked, you're not a girl.
dont have your time. *ignored
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
dont have your time. *ignored

Ok, bye, boy-girl.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by gunner4life(m): 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
It depends.
Planning Officer detected! (Dr Gbadebo Smith of NISER product!) You must definitely be a member of the first born planning officer class of 2021 of the Head of Civil Service of the Federation. That's the code word. " It depends"
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Intersexxsherry(f): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ok, bye, boy-girl.
get lost. You are not worth the attention. Whoever i identify as is who i choose to be. Who cares about your opinion??

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by gunner4life(m): 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
[quote author=Hintona post=107889698]It depends.

Planning Officer detected! (Dr Gbadebo Smith of NISER product!) You must definitely be a member of the first born planning officer class of 2021 of the Head of Civil Service of the Federation. That's the code word. " It depends

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by aimmoney9: 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
chatinent:

You are even a student.

Focus on your studies. Flee from anything skirt.
When you were a student did you flee from everything skirt? No...

We all started practicing when we were in school.... grin grin

It's called multi-tasking.... grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by gunner4life(m): 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
Hintona:
It depends.
Planning Officer detected! (Dr Gbadebo Smith of NISER product!) You must definitely be a member of the first born planning officer class of 2021 of the Head of Civil Service of the Federation. That's the code word. " It depends
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by megatran(m): 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
Harrykn:
I rather live there than live with the so called girl friend.
Op needs change of curtains with the pool (3curtins @1200 each, 1400 for the long pool for curtains)
A wall hanger @ 5000
A small basket @1500
1 yard of that carpet to complete the remaining space @ 950.
If he is in Uyo those are the prices, get them and rearrange the room, he might not have money for TV now, He has a laptop sef.
Mange till you gather enough money to add more thing.
A very simple life, no faking.

I rarely comment on here but I have to say this. Judging by your comment it seems you reside in Uyo. I do too and I must say judging from where I live and how most indigenous ladies do not value the space, I must say the OP won't wish he lived in uyo. I live in a well furnished 2bdrm apartment and it's almost like it is nothing. The ladies in this state are rich from their perspective. My two cents.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Oju4190: 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Can you imagine. Baba is saying he's literally managing nd you're talking shit. Probably what should be on his mind now is how to feed nd you're talking about chair and table. If you cannot encourage him please don't add to his mystery abeg.
But he has money to buy laptop.....I mean reading table and chair not executive chair.....

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by asaajuomo1(m): 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2021
Supreme145:

About knacking kee?? lol......na person wey get joy dey get erection.

Truth.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Juoflife1(f): 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
No.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by adeolaben(m): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
Datboredberry:
Honestly... I personally wouldn't give a fu** what others think... To be honest, some men go through a lot of stress tryna impress the women they want or they are with...

If I'm hustling and you have a problem with my present condition, you can either upgrade my status or go hug barb wire...

The co-tenant is a very useless creature... He would connect the wire from his pea-size brain to his mouth...

Your kind is rare..... Most girls nowadays wouldn't put up with any guy living in such condition..
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by tunary(m): 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
Supreme145:
I was on my own chilling jejely when my next door neighbor knocked on my door, he said I wanted movies so I let him into my room reluctantly. I hardly relate with my co tenant's beyond hi hi greeting so I was kinda uncomfortable letting him into my room.

He sat down and had this bewildered look on his face, the next thing I heard was, Bros omo you get mind dey stay inside this kind empty room o, so na ontop this kind flat bed you dey run all these your babes wey dey come see you ehhn....nawao you be badt guy oo. So na ontop this bed that one wey get big nyash dey even lie down with all slay queen shakara. He kept blabbing while I kept silent, I asked him so even if I want to buy a better it should be because of ladies baa, and he said ehhhn now, how you go dey run matters on top this mat. This someone that I gave transport fare to go and meet someone he said was owning him.

He kept quizzing me on how I'm able to attract ladies despite the vaguely furnished room, I went on to tell him that girls are not my problem now. Moreover I'm not dating most of them, I run projects for people so some of them are people I'm working for.

Even though I've developed a tough skin to this kind of negative comments, I was upset though I masked my embarrassment. But why do some guys feel everything must be to impress ladies, I for one don't have time for them and I'm fully focused of sharpening my programming skills in order to get a job before the year runs out so I can renew my rent by January. For someone that was once homeless and slept in lecture halls, this my current place is like a duplex to me, and how I got this place is still a miracle to me.

Hence my question is the room really that bad? I've visited some friends and my room is nothing to write home about. Is it so bad that the guy feels I am not worthy to have a girlfriend just because of it?

Ladies can you date or marry a guy living in this kind of apartment?
Some people are squatting with friends bro, you are doing very well o, it is not easy to pay for apartment and take up your own responsibility. My bro you are doing very well.

Don't be distracted by ladies, just be focused. I commend you bro. I love your room
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Eastcoastboy(m): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
Oju4190:
But he has money to buy laptop.....I mean reading table and chair not executive chair.....

Try nd be realistic will reading table nd chair make money for him? That laptop is his sauce of making money through helping people do project and learning Programming, it might be possible that he was gifted the laptop self.

Everything is arranged on a scale of importance and need bro.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Eastcoastboy(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I have it already.

Thanks.

You have q better life? Well I personally don't know you. Wish you success in your respective endeavor.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by peacesampson(f): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
Of course I will, as far as I have my peace of mind,it really doesn't mean ....cos there is always a better plan..we can start by buying little stuffs..and God willing we expand..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by gbagyiza: 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
Supreme145:
I was on my own chilling jejely when my next-door neighbour knocked on my door, he said I wanted movies so I let him into my room reluctantly. I hardly relate with my co tenant's beyond hi hi greeting so I was kinda uncomfortable letting him into my room.

He sat down and had this bewildered look on his face, the next thing I heard was, Bros omo you get mind dey stay inside this kind empty room o, so na ontop this kind flatbed you dey run all these your babe's wey dey come to see you when....who you be bad guy oo. So na ontop this bed that one wey gets big nyash dey even lie down with all slay queen Shakira. He kept blabbing while I kept silent, I asked him so even if I want to buy a better it should be because of ladies baa, and he said ehhhn now, how you go dey run matters on top this mat. This someone that I gave transport fare to go and meet someone he said was owning him.

He kept quizzing me on how I'm able to attract ladies despite the vaguely furnished room, I went on to tell him that girls are not my problem now. Moreover, I'm not dating most of them, I run projects for people so some of them are people I'm working for.

Even though I've developed a tough skin to this kind of negative comment, I was upset though I masked my embarrassment. But why do some guys feel everything must be to impress ladies, I for one don't have time for them and I'm fully focused on sharpening my programming skills to get a job before the year runs out so I can renew my rent by January. For someone that was once homeless and slept in lecture halls, this current place is like a duplex to me, and how I got this place is still a miracle to me.

Hence my question is the room that bad? I've visited some friends and my room is nothing to write home about. Is it so bad that the guy feels I am not worthy to have a girlfriend just because of it?

Ladies, can you date or marry a guy living in this kind of apartment?

To be honest with you, you can't attract a focused, determined, smart n hardworking lady in this condition. Let me tell you this secret, no lady wants to suffer in the hand of a poor man. Pls, I am not insulting you but only telling you the reality. Just concentrate on building yourself as you indicated. You will get there bc no condition is permanent. I started life like you, after graduation I told my parent to bless me I want to live n start life on my own. My father n mother prayed for me n I picked my few things from the house n left. I got a teaching job n I was paid 5k per month. My room at that time was just like yours. My finances gradually improved after securing another job. Today, I am happily married with 4 lovely children. I have accomplished a lot n still growing.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
[s][/s]
Why are you cancelling his post, didn't he say the truth? answer him and stop cancelling his post. angry
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by babavik: 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
Datboredberry:
The guy living in this sort of apartment shouldn't even think of getting married.

There was a colourful mat on the floor... A bulb... It gave off a dim red light... I still think it was insanely romantic...

But I didn't love the guy tho... We spent minutes, he tried to get me to take off my clothes... With I was wriggling, trying to escape his tight grip on my waist... grin

Your neighbour is an idiot... For shaming your condition... Funny enough, it's men who set such high standards for themselves...

There are millions of ladies who wouldn't care what your home looks like... Damn! If your personality is great... I wouldn't mind if it's a mud house... Just enjoy the company...

If I date men in your condition... And I sincerely love him... them we would work together to build a better home...

But I definitely would not make you feel small... My own parents have been in situations where this would have been a castle... wink

And, bad times don't last... Just do your sh**... Avoid entitled hoes and don't let all the negative energy from your dumbass male friends get to you... Okay?

There are decent women..
Many a time you make comments that can easily make one ask for your account number.
Abeg put your pic lemme check something for my friend biko
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by eedimo(m): 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
Datboredberry:

There are decent women..
Great words from a rare woman.
You would go far
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by eedimo(m): 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
Datboredberry:

There are decent women..
Great words from a rare woman.
You even got me emotional.
You would go far.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by MMXX: 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
Mogul750:
Here is mine by next week i will buy tv and ps shikina cool cool
Sorry to deviate from the op's post,I kinda read through your story and I'm curious to know

Are you still with that your Oga??
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

You have q better life? Well I personally don't know you. Wish you success in your respective endeavor.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Tuskolo: 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ladies don't lie ooo
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
Supreme145:
I was on my own chilling jejely when my next door neighbor knocked on my door, he said I wanted movies so I let him into my room reluctantly. I hardly relate with my co tenant's beyond hi hi greeting so I was kinda uncomfortable letting him into my room.

He sat down and had this bewildered look on his face, the next thing I heard was, Bros omo you get mind dey stay inside this kind empty room o, so na ontop this kind flat bed you dey run all these your babes wey dey come see you ehhn....nawao you be badt guy oo. So na ontop this bed that one wey get big nyash dey even lie down with all slay queen shakara. He kept blabbing while I kept silent, I asked him so even if I want to buy a better it should be because of ladies baa, and he said ehhhn now, how you go dey run matters on top this mat. This someone that I gave transport fare to go and meet someone he said was owning him.

He kept quizzing me on how I'm able to attract ladies despite the vaguely furnished room, I went on to tell him that girls are not my problem now. Moreover I'm not dating most of them, I run projects for people so some of them are people I'm working for.

Even though I've developed a tough skin to this kind of negative comments, I was upset though I masked my embarrassment. But why do some guys feel everything must be to impress ladies, I for one don't have time for them and I'm fully focused of sharpening my programming skills in order to get a job before the year runs out so I can renew my rent by January. For someone that was once homeless and slept in lecture halls, this my current place is like a duplex to me, and how I got this place is still a miracle to me.

Hence my question is the room really that bad? I've visited some friends and my room is nothing to write home about. Is it so bad that the guy feels I am not worthy to have a girlfriend just because of it?

Ladies can you date or marry a guy living in this kind of apartment?
Don't mind him. Just focus on your life ambition and career, and put God first in all you do.
One thing is sure. You are not staying in that apartment forever. It's just for a while.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) / Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.