Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) (5438 Views)

SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) / The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / Zambian School Boy Trapped In A Tree Cleft While Playing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by WebDesignerNG(m): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2021
Update from

A Nigerian primary school boy has fallen in love with his female teacher at school.

The Teacher, a Nigeria youth corps member, Identified as Ayomide on Twitter said that her student professes love for her after sharing photos of the two of them together.

According to the Ayomide, the unidentified student repeatedly calls her his wife and wants to marry her.

She wrote: “This One Won Marry His Teacher, He Calls Me Wife

https:///school-boy-falls-in-love-with-his-teacher-calls-her-my-wife-photos/

1 Like

Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by WebDesignerNG(m): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2021
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by Or11: 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
Try this with my son and get arrested. Pedophile pretending to be playing

38 Likes

Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by Joelobioha(m): 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
This one don smoke chalk walai..

1 Like

Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
... and instead of giving him proper MIND RESETTING slaps, she is there smiling and taking selfies with that kid?!??!
yeye teachers, til she will now carry belle for the child. ARRANT NONSENSE!!!

your teachers is NOT your friend, thats your teacher.

10 Likes

Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
E be like say the teacher din dey fall RL for the boi o. I fear women.

3 Likes

Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by shilenji(m): 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
Where can I find this Shitcha I wan slap am

1 Like

Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by HillaryNelo(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
... and instead of giving him proper MIND RESETTING slaps, she is there smiling and taking selfies with that kid?!??!

I wonder back then if u see a teacher fear go catch u

6 Likes

Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by DemMannaScam: 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
There would have been outrage if the teacher was a man and the pupil was a girl.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
Or11:
brum yayi brum.

Only a pedophile knows his crime partner.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by MJBOLT: 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
and she thought putting it on social media was the best thing undecided

2 Likes

Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by revived: 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
DemMannaScam:
There would have been outrage if the teacher was a man and the pupil was a girl.

That's the hypocritical state of the society we live in

9 Likes

Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by Davash222(m): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
The parents or guardians of that boy should be very careful. Allowing a boy close a Nigerian girl is dangerous and not advisable. There should be eagle eye on that teacher.. I don't trust that gender.

6 Likes

Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by Chevrolet076(m): 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
WebDesignerNG:
Update from

A Nigerian primary school boy has fallen in love with his female teacher at school.

The Teacher, a Nigeria youth corps member, Identified as Ayomide on Twitter said that her student professes love for her after sharing photos of the two of them together.

According to the Ayomide, the unidentified student repeatedly calls her his wife and wants to marry her.

She wrote: “This One Won Marry His Teacher, He Calls Me Wife

https:///school-boy-falls-in-love-with-his-teacher-calls-her-my-wife-photos/

Reverse the gender and see hell

5 Likes

Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
What rubbish is this one coming out to say?

Something she should caution and warn him never to repeat again, she's posting it online. Shame!

I still believe in setting boundaries between you and your pupils especially in sensitive matters like this.

Know when to draw the line.
This is highly unethical.

1 Like

Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by BigYash: 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
With the expression on her face. Anty teacher is in love o grin
The thing sweet am.. Probably the first time of a male calling her "my wife"

If na guy post this shit now,by now them for don arrest am.. Say na child molester..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
Can you imagine? can a reasonable girl post something foolish like this? this girl should be arrested before she rape that little kid.

2 Likes

Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
Don't know what to say
Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by JeffSA: 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
Or11:
Oga Nigeria hardship don the enter your sense of humor. Sorry sir

1 Like

Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by G450: 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
[s]brum yayi brum.

Only a pedophile knows his crime partner.
[/s]are u justifying that what the teacher did is right or what?
Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by G450: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
JeffSA:
[s]Oga Nigeria hardship don the enter your sense of humor. Sorry sir
[/s]

1 Like

Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
I don't support these
Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

Every time violence.

Mind resetting slap

One day you'll slap someone and the person faints or dies.

The you'll know what it truly means to live and die in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by JeffSA: 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
G450:
[/s]
Mugu wan flock him papa way the feed em
Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by b3llo(m): 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
The small boy don press him teacher mumu botton.
Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by Overrated833(m): 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
This should be checked quickly
Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by Depressed101: 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

no mind her na pedophile, wey dey look for innocent boys

1 Like

Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
RoyalBoutique:
Every time violence.
Mind resetting slap
One day you'll slap someone and the person faints or dies.
The you'll know what it truly means to live and die in Nigeria.

some day your daughter (son) will come to tell you that teacher dont give her belle (abused him), then you will truly know what sexual abuse of a child means.
Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by G450: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
JeffSA:
[s]Mugu wan flock him papa way the feed em
[/s] Rubbish talk as usual...
Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by RoyalBoutique(m): 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

some day your daughter (son) will come to tell you that teacher dont give her belle (abused him), then you will truly know what sexual abuse of a child means.

Let that day come, I'm waiting.
Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
This is all shades of unacceptable

2 Likes

Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by chival(f): 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
And she had the guts to take pictures and announce it with a grin. Some people have no sense of propriety at all. She shouldn't complain if the boy starts touching her inappropriately.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thread For JAMB UTME Subject Combinations For All Courses / Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo) / I've Gotten Admission Yet My JAMB Status Displays "No Admission Given Yet"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.