Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

My Pre Wedding Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pre Wedding Pictures (3861 Views)

My Pre Wedding Pictures / My Pre Wedding Pictures / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pre Wedding Pictures by Innobee99(m): 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hello Fans,
Tying the Knot with my fiancee in few weeks
Celebrate with Us�

14 Likes

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Innobee99(m): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
More

5 Likes

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by thesicilian: 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Congratulations in advance

2 Likes

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by iamtardey: 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
kiss to the bride lipsrsealed tongue
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by parkervero(m): 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
Congratulations! You are out of street las las

Happy married life

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Xenry: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
Well, good for you!
Just don't bring to this World kids that you wouldn't be able to cater for.
If you aren't a multi-millionaire, one or two kids is enough. We're already populated enough in this country.

27 Likes

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Adebayoo421: 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
Congratulations in advance...... This lady don hijacked my boyfriend finally
Anyway.... I may come that day

3 Likes

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by ashewoboy(m): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
I like it when nairalanders get married to gorgeous brides.

hope you have not started having sex? that wedding night, I want you to fisifunkododadacheesy like a nairaland username.

3 Likes

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Innobee99(m): 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
parkervero:
Congratulations! You are out of street las las

Happy married life
Nigaa gat no joy

Thanks man grin grin
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Innobee99(m): 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
ashewoboy:

hope you have not started having sex? that wedding night, I want you to fisifunkododadacheesy like a nairaland username.
Badder man grin grin
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Innobee99(m): 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
Xenry:
Well, good for you!
Just don't bring to the world kids that you wouldn't be able to cater for.
If you aren't a multi-millionaire, then one or two kids is enough. We're populated enough in this country.
Ur dad started with same mistake

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by jericco1(m): 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Congratulations man..

Your new home is blessed
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by jericco1(m): 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
ashewoboy:

Calm down
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Chummynoni(m): 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
Innobee99:
you can't compare that time with now. He gave you a good advise, make use of it. Congratulations on your marital journey .

8 Likes

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by siofra(f): 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
God when?
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by TMTR: 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Why does she look like simi

Sorry I don't say no congratulations to about to wed folks till their ten years wedding anniversary lipsrsealed
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Xenry: 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
Chummynoni:
you can't compare that time with now. He gave you a good advise, make use of it. Congratulations on your marital journey .
Hope he will tongue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Xenry: 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
Innobee99:
No, it's your own father sad! Don't bring my father into this. He gave his children the best; I mean, literally the best!
I commented that because I have to, not because I I've experienced it. It was as a result of what I see daily; the overpopulation with poor kids that couldn't be catered for by their sex-starved parents. So, be different. Don't bring souls to Earth to torture them with poverty. One or two if you aren't a multi millionaire sad.

8 Likes

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Innobee99(m): 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
Xenry:
No, it's your own father sad! Don't bring my father into this. He gave his children the best; I mean, literally the best!
I commented that because I have to, not because I I've experienced it. It was as a result of what I see daily; the overpopulation with poor kids that couldn't be catered for by their sex-starved parents. So, be different. Don't bring souls to Earth to torture them with poverty. One or two if you aren't a multi millionaire sad.
Ur mumu is out of this world bro
U think am poor and wretched like u think and I want to go into marriage?
The people u see daily with poverty are ur neighbours and not me. My marriage will be a blessing to me.
Don't come with ur negative thoughts and u expect me to take that sh!t
Thank you

7 Likes

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by TheWolfen(m): 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
Congrats...
Enjoy your marriage
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by TheWolfen(m): 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
You just like wahala..
Just say your congratulation and go

Xenry:

2 Likes

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Ahmback(m): 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
TheWolfen:
You just like wahala..
Just say your congratulation and go

the op missed the joke. Uncle xenry gave him a nice advice, but he just started ranting shit

5 Likes

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Xenry: 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
Innobee99:
The people u see daily with poverty are ur neighbours and not me. My marriage will be a blessing to me.
Thank you
Age isn't maturity bro. With this your replies, I would advise you to postpone this marriage event of yours till you would be able to reason maturely like a person of your age (as your picture portraits); with logics and facts — not emotional and confused.
Oh sh*t! Why am I even replying your nonsenses?
Well, this is my last reply to you. Enjoy it, because you may need to auction it off in the future to enable you to feed your uncared children born out of sex-starved energies.

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Magnoliaa(f): 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
Why does she look like simi

Exactlyyy the thought in my mind!

Op, them family?

You guys are beautiful, by the way. Congratulations.
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Magnoliaa(f): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
Innobee99:
Thank you

That is how men like to do to a fellow bro. Fear them! lipsrsealed They don't wanna see you succeed and happy, especially with a woman you love.

Always spreading bitterness everywhere.

7 Likes

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by toujurs: 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
Wow i love this particular one kiss

3 Likes

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by potbelly(m): 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
Correct guy... you shared jollof rice location... cheesy cheesy

Congrats boss... cool

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by lilvicky68(m): 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2021
Congrats..
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Xenry: 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ahmback:
the op missed the joke. Uncle xenry gave him a nice advice, but he just started ranting shit
No mind am grin. This simple fact, he can't handle. I wonder how he would be able to handle a lot of painful and harsh truths about marriage that he's going into. E never see anything sef!

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by jagorinho: 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
Xenry:
No mind am grin. This simple fact, he can't handle. I wonder how he would be able to handle a lot of painful and harsh truths about marriage that he's going into. E never see anything sef!
Mr man, giving a good advice at a wrong timing is still wrong, he came here happy to show his pre wedding pics, your hard core advice can't be taken slightly by 80℅ of Nigerians, they will add other colorations to it....next time, you have to weigh the likely outburst that might accompany such advice on a sensitive topic.

9 Likes

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Raalsalghul: 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
Innobee99:

The way he passed the message across sounded disrespectful, but he's right you know.

If you think things are hard, wait until they remove the fuel subsidy.

Meanwhile, congratulations.
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Harrykn: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
Some nairalanders Dey like unnecessary talk eh, simple congratulations pass you go come Dey do councilor, very disrespectful comments for my front. E come be like say nah una dey fund the guy man life, nonsense.
Op no give those people wey Dey disturb your photo rice on that wedding day, mek dem go cook for their house lol.
Congratulations young man.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Only Be Dating Girls Under 22 From Now On. / Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? / Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.