Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

My Pre Wedding Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pre Wedding Pictures (3859 Views)

My Pre Wedding Pictures / My Pre Wedding Pictures / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Xenry: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
jagorinho:

Mr man, giving a good advice at a wrong timing is still wrong, he came here happy to show his pre wedding pics, your hard core advice can't be taken slightly by 80℅ of Nigerians, they will add other colorations to it....next time, you have to weigh the likely outburst that might accompany such advice on a sensitive topic.
Damn bro! That's true. My bad for spoiling his joy, na so "love" take to dey shack some guys during marriage cool, and they wouldn't even consider necessary facts grin.
Ummm . . . @Op, Innobee99 , no too take that to your heart bro. By the way, these are goodlooking couples.
But learn how to accept the truth sometimes, e get why.
Wish you happy and prosperous marriage.

5 Likes

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by lilvicky68(m): 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
Xenry:
Age isn't maturity bro. With this your replies, I would advise you to postpone this marriage event of yours till you would be able to reason maturely like a person of your age (as your picture portraits); with logics and facts — not emotional and confused.
Oh sh*t! Why am I even replying your nonsenses?
Well, this is my last reply to you. Enjoy it, because you may need to auction it off in the future to enable you to feed your uncared children born out of sex-starved energies.
I think this was unnecessary..

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Hathor5(f): 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
Wow! The lady is very very beautiful!

HML

Ignore the haters. It's pure envy. wink

3 Likes

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by AutoChick4U(f): 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
At least flat ass has nothing to do with true love. I get hope
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Pumpumking: 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
siofra:
God when?

Ok I for give u..when can I yansh u please?
Date,location, times? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
I'm not your fan tho, don't even know you,came through to say congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Pweetyccee(f): 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
Congratulations
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Myzubby(m): 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
Innobee99:
Hello Fans,
Tying the Knot with my fiancee in few weeks
Celebrate with Us�
boss man you don leave your guys . Congratulobia from. Bring drinks for NAiralanders ooooo. MAY GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS YOUR UNION

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Uniquisite: 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2021

2 Likes

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by AutoChick4U(f): 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
Uniquisite:

Another werey on the loose
Lolz

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by 1F30M4(f): 11:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
Congratulations, wishing you both many more years of marital bliss.
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
Innobee99 Ya looked farmilia?
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by femi4: 7:48am On Nov 24, 2021
I see this lepa turning to Orobo in 12months

This...I have seen
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Innobee99(m): 9:43am On Nov 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

That is how men like to do to a fellow bro. Fear them! lipsrsealed They don't wanna see you succeed and happy, especially with a woman you love.

Always spreading bitterness everywhere.
Imagine the nonsense he's saying and he expects me to accept his negative thoughts

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Innobee99(m): 9:46am On Nov 24, 2021
Xenry:
No mind am grin. This simple fact, he can't handle. I wonder how he would be able to handle a lot of painful and harsh truths about marriage that he's going into. E never see anything sef!
Naija dudes are just full of negative thoughts about their fellow guy. U don't expect me to take that useless write up called advise. He should go and advise his village people. I don't need it
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by tnerro1(m): 9:46am On Nov 24, 2021
I like slim girls for marriage, 15 years from now, she will still be looking portable grin
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Innobee99(m): 9:46am On Nov 24, 2021
jagorinho:

Mr man, giving a good advice at a wrong timing is still wrong, he came here happy to show his pre wedding pics, your hard core advice can't be taken slightly by 80℅ of Nigerians, they will add other colorations to it....next time, you have to weigh the likely outburst that might accompany such advice on a sensitive topic.
Thank u abeg
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Innobee99(m): 9:48am On Nov 24, 2021
Harrykn:
Some nairalanders Dey like unnecessary talk eh, simple congratulations pass you go come Dey do councilor, very disrespectful comments for my front. E come be like say nah una dey fund the guy man life, nonsense.
Op no give those people wey Dey disturb your photo rice on that wedding day, mek dem go cook for their house lol.
Congratulations young man.
Hahahahaha. Oga imagine the nonsense fa
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Innobee99(m): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2021
Xenry:
Age isn't maturity bro. With this your replies, I would advise you to postpone this marriage event of yours till you would be able to reason maturely like a person of your age (as your picture portraits); with logics and facts — not emotional and confused.
Well, this is my last reply to you. Enjoy it, because you may need to auction it off in the future to enable you to feed your uncared children born out of sex-starved energies.
That's 2010 pix. Go deal with ur immaturity Biko.

I can't take that useless advise and its final
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Innobee99(m): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Innobee99 Ya looked farmilia?
Really? grin

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Innobee99(m): 10:20am On Nov 24, 2021
Xenry:
U can't compare the 2010 pix on my portrait with my present 2021 pictures. A whopping 11yrs difference.
U mumu aswear down.
I posted my pre wedding pictures and next to see useless Naija niggas who can't even stop a lady on the road to say hi. I thought u are mature but u are daft and too silly to exchange words with.
Point of correction, I have a well paying Government job, and this is my 5th year on my job. It's time I get married. It's my decision and not yours.
Neither did I come to ur door step to beg for assistance and the day I do come to u for help pls chase me out of ur door
Idada wé gbè

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Innobee99(m): 10:36am On Nov 24, 2021
lilvicky68:

I think this was unnecessary..
No mind that !diot
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 24, 2021
Xenry:
No mind am grin. This simple fact, he can't handle. I wonder how he would be able to handle a lot of painful and harsh truths about marriage that he's going into. E never see anything sef!
Nothing is funny in this stupidity of yours..... some one posted about his upcoming wedding, you did not even wait to congratulate him, you just started dishing your spiteful unsolicited advice, no nah.... e no make sense,,, because its online yeah, you believe no one knows you or sees you.... if he was your friend in reality, will this be what you will tell him for sharing his joy with you? Our words some times makes or mar people...
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by isaiah4life(m): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
OP, na dis one dem dey call bride wink

You use better eye go market.
I wish you a hitch-free wedding celebration.

This joy that is about to begin in your life will last till Jesus come.

Congratulations, sir!

2 Likes

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by isaiah4life(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
Very soon. God is preparing a fine man for you. Stay put.

siofra:
God when?
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Viridis(m): 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

That is how men like to do to a fellow bro. Fear them! lipsrsealed They don't wanna see you succeed and happy, especially with a woman you love.

Always spreading bitterness everywhere.
Comot here person just say something boom u don say nah bitterness. Why will he be bitter towards op that he don't even know?
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Farfalla(f): 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
Your lady is pretty and may your union be filled with love and happiness.

But please allow me to mention something. Be careful about using Nairaland (or even Facebook) as a platform to update the public about each step of your life.

Is your bride-to-be aware that her pictures have been put out there for public consumption?
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by MufasaLion: 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
AutoChick4U:
At least flat ass has nothing to do with true love. I get hope

Hope with skinny ass? grin
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by MufasaLion: 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
Innobee99:
U can't compare the 2010 pix on my portrait with my present 2021 pictures. A whopping 11yrs difference.
U mumu aswear down.
I posted my pre wedding pictures and next to see useless Naija niggas who can't even stop a lady on the road to say hi. I thought u are mature but u are daft and too silly to exchange words with.
Point of correction, I have a well paying Government job, and this is my 5th year on my job. It's time I get married. It's my decision and not yours.
Neither did I come to ur door step to beg for assistance and the day I do come to u for help pls chase me out of ur door
Idada wé gbè

Bro, just ignore that dude. He was just doing the right thing at the wrong time. I wish you well, bro.

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by josephevergreen(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
Congratulations bro ..may God bless your new home
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Innobee99(m): 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
MufasaLion:

Bro, just ignore that dude. He was just doing the right thing at the wrong time. I wish you well, bro.
Thank u so much bro.
Am sorry pls
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by AutoChick4U(f): 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
MufasaLion:

Hope with skinny ass? grin
Yes o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throw Back:Usain Bolt Parties Hard At A Carnival In Trinidad (photos,18+) / Nigerian Lady Buys N10k Worth Of Rubber Bands, Uses Them To Make Gown / Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.