Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It (52094 Views)

Singer, Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It / Apostle Suleman‘s old friend & his wife fainted as he gifted them 4bedroom flats / Tobi Bakre's Father Replaces The Bracelet He Gifted Alex In The #bbnaija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:29am On Nov 24, 2021
Frank Edward saved the guy line as sharwama but when he wanted to post the screenshot, He edited it to Zion Chujs ...... God bless you for the gestures

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by treatise: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2021
The guy apparently has a future otherwise he'd have told a damsel "let's hangout and let me spoil you a little". May God bless your hustle as well as broaden the horizon of Frank Edwards.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by seborrhic: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2021
Random fan that has his phone number.
So he exchanged phone numbers with a random fan.
He did well,but my point is,that guy is not just someone he came to know that day.They must have known each other for a while for him to even ask d guy for his account number and to also transfer d amount sufficient for him to buy the studio equipment,which definitely isn't cheap by any means.
Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by pocohantas(f): 9:32am On Nov 24, 2021
He should have used it to buy shawarma maker and start his own independent shawarma spot.

Na those two things in hold for hand go make am blow? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by isaiah4life(m): 9:35am On Nov 24, 2021
Nairalanders don suffer for my hand. If you see any guy on white T-shirt and black jean screaming "You are my mentor ×2." Don't be surprised, it's me.

So, watchout nairalanders.

I am coming for you guys. Lolz!

My destiny helper, you must locate me with cash this week.

Una waldo!
Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by mediclife1987(m): 9:35am On Nov 24, 2021
Sirmuel1:
When you give someone money, whatever he or she decides to buy with it shouldn't be your problem

That's why people would fail to continue helping you...

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 24, 2021
Please who knows the price of the equipments, my church choir youths would love it
Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by Chuknovski(m): 9:39am On Nov 24, 2021
Faller:
Just to think that the number of likes I have on NL is more than the amount in my account is really depressing.....

Yet Some of You are still giving me likes to widen the gap so that depression will kill me finally

Don't worry you will recover, trust God
Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by Torosk1(m): 9:44am On Nov 24, 2021
Optimistguy1969:

"You be MUMU"
So bitter

Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by Mrlouis: 9:48am On Nov 24, 2021
jospepper:
My mind was beating, thought he misused it. Thank God for him.

TOM FORD OMBRE` LEATHER PARFUM is not your regular. It is luxury at it's finest

It is not for the faint hearted,only those who know will understand ..

#130k pere...

Unisex

Rock bottom price!

Hit my WhatsApp for yours

NA THIS KIND PERFUME SMELL DEY ATTRACT VILLAGE PEOPLE WEY GO DEY FOLLOW PERSON
Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 24, 2021
Hayee:
Sensible guy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Not the ones that will see small cash and start spending on gold diggers angry angry cheesy grin tongue

I like this your statement. Now send me your account number make I delete am

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by Bamzyriches451: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2021
God bless you Edward
Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by BigYash: 9:54am On Nov 24, 2021
Viridis:
The number of upcoming musicians nowadays don pass number of listeners
The naturally gifted ones,don't struggle when they have a good platform. But you see all those,wanna be musicians. When wan sing because of girls.. They can disturb person ear with mumu lyrics and its so annoying..

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by letitrainnow(m): 9:58am On Nov 24, 2021
Lovely
Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by jospepper(m): 9:59am On Nov 24, 2021
Mrlouis:

NA THIS KIND PERFUME SMELL DEY ATTRACT VILLAGE PEOPLE WEY GO DEY FOLLOW PERSON
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

This one na anti village people perfume o.

How many you want pick?
Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by deebrain(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2021
Correct.
Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by Jmichael1(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2021
Viridis:

grin grin cheesy I swear...
Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by clothingonline(m): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2021
Level of grace kindly pray for him sir
Call him close build him that’s the only thing that can make him blow

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by wealthyhenry(m): 10:04am On Nov 24, 2021
Faller:
Just to think that the number of likes I have on NL is more than the amount in my account is really depressing.....

Yet Some of You are still giving me likes to widen the gap so that depression will kill me finally

grin grin grin guy you no well aswear.
Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by wealth2al(m): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2021
Great seed sown by FRANK EDWARDS.

I love this move...

Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by Crystalom3(m): 10:23am On Nov 24, 2021
Faller:

maybe you should leave nairaland. I think I need to because the like on this post is same as my account balance too
Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by Papakobie: 10:30am On Nov 24, 2021
grin grin... Your case is serious, unfortunately, no one has told you yet cheesy
Viridis:
Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by dodoatirice: 10:33am On Nov 24, 2021
inumidun2010:
As for me ... Na dat 16gb Ram and Corei7 system I want now... If i get am lasan... 10 hours coding practice na im get me like this ooooo...
To dey wear tie and waking early 4 dis Lagos don tire me... I wanna be myself...

Music video directing and editing na hin get me o..
Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by femi4: 10:35am On Nov 24, 2021
drizslim:
Popular gospel singer, Frank Edwards has taken to social media to reveal what a random fan he gifted money bought with it.
According to the singer, the fan who works at a shawarma store saw him randomly on Sunday, Nov 21, and started screaming and praising him.
He said he was captivated by the fan’s action and decided to bless him financially.
They apparently exchanged contacts after their first meeting as the fan sent him a message on WhatsApp revealing what he used the cash gift for.

In the chat, the young man disclosed that he bought his first studio equipment to help his career as an upcoming music producer.

Sharing the screenshots of their chat, Frank Edwards wrote,

“So I randomly met this guy yesterday at a shawarma place where he works, he just started screaming “my mentor , Omg !! “ etc
Afterwards I decided to sow a seed to him .. so got his account details and sent my seed! And he started with another level of drama Now why am i sharing this ? He told me that even though he works at the shawarma place he is an upcoming producer.. and this guy took from the money I gave him straight to the music store to get his first studio equipment!! I’m so impressed to see how serious he is with his dream!! He didn’t go to buy shoes and chains !! My brother you will succeed in JESUS NAME!!”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWlj-zdtvl9/?utm_medium=copy_link
"randomly met" or "met the guy randomly"
Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by isaiah4life(m): 10:42am On Nov 24, 2021
With him money, him fit sponsor you get masters degree in your supposed
Native speaking country.

With your great command of English Language, wetin you don do for person?

femi4:
"randomly met" or "met the guy randomly"
Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by Hallabee1(m): 10:43am On Nov 24, 2021
MrImole:
So?

Aje...

go hug transformer now ...mumu
Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by GentlePEACE: 10:45am On Nov 24, 2021
Kingpele:
Nice gesture, he didn't post that he gave him money as the likes of davido did,rather he was moved to post it cos of the way the beneficiary of his charity choose to spend the money, he didn't even post how much he gave him ,meaning he never wanted to showoff ,the young man is a serious minded youth that want to succeed first before enjoyment not like many out there that want to drive benz without offering any meaningful service to humanity ,they either do yahoo ,rob or hope to win big money through betting..he posted it because he want us the youths of this country to be focused in pursuing good dreams and avoid greed and distractions..I hail both the giver and the taker, u are both great youths we need in this world

Pls all good is good. Don't compare.

If we have the likes of Davido and Frank Edward, Nigeria will be a better place, even if they show off or not. Good is good. People show off good will for others to emulate.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by Agricmoney(m): 10:45am On Nov 24, 2021
that's good

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by bewla(m): 10:49am On Nov 24, 2021
southniyikaye:
It takes a serious mind to be focused in life.
That guy knows what he want in life and he is working towards it
from shawarma to studio but all get same S as first latter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) / I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet / Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.