Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery (41222 Views)

Court Documents Reveal GEJ Filed Charges Against Tinubu In 2011 For Forgery / Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years / EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery by Adebeeyi: 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
Femi Fani-Kayode, the former minister of aviation, has been arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

According to Punch, Fani-Kayode is being held at the Lagos Zonal Office of the anti-graft agency under an investigation for alleged forgery and manipulation of documents.

Fani-Kayode had decamped to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) from Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in September.

Wilson Uwujaren, spokesman of EFCC, confirmed Fani-Kayode’s arrest saying: “I think something like that happened.”

https://fij.ng/article/just-in-efcc-arrests-fani-kayode-for-forgery/

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery by Sankabson(m): 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
He has so many ‘friends and brothers’ who are in power. He’ll be released in no time..

195 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery by PoliteActivist: 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
Na wa

*Note: The OP initially only posted the headline. He intended a clickbait. He only posted the the whole story after I posted it*

Femi Fani-Kayode, the former minister of aviationbeen arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

According to Punch, Fani-Kayode is being held at the Lagos Zonal Office of the anti-graft agency under an investigation for alleged forgery and manipulation of documents.

READ ALSO: ‘Almajiri Peoples Congress!’ — Six Times Fani-Kayode Attacked His New Party

Fani-Kayode had decamped to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) from Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in September.

Wilson Uwujaren, spokesman of EFCC, confirmed Fani-Kayode’s arrest saying: “I think something like that happened.”

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery by PrinceOfLagos: 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
Dis man problem no dey finish

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery by AntiBMC(m): 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hehe grin

Why dem no let this man finish chicken first b4 descending on him.

He suffered so much humiliation to join the evil broom and this is how they repay him?

I thought all is forgiven when u join occultic Fulani party?

Someone help me out here...I'm confused. cheesy

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery by Laggafin: 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
E don be.. em go chop tuwo shinkafa inside kirikiri soon.. e go learn by force to keep kwayet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery by Jostoman: 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
We will not allow you people to use Fani Kayode's arrest to cover the issue that is going on now in Nigeria, Fani kayode will sort himself out with the help of his lawyer.

26 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery by Asgard73: 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
Fani as a Yoruba man that he’s is began feeling like a god and can’t be touched...

Forgetting that he don’t have a blue blood .. but that of a 2nd class citizens.

They just want to humble and loyal him .. and remind who he is..

Just like Oshiomole... only that fani is way bigger than the short imp.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery by nairavsdollars(f): 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
Sharp guy. See why he joined APC?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
See, in life, always stand by the truth!

People will try to tarnish your image, but the truth will speak for you!

Fani Kayode messed up big time!

He is now an easy target!

43 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery by Brimstone77: 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
They have finally come for him..

I knew a day like this will come when he decamped to apc..

He have lost the little support he was getting prom pdp as the opposition party,he have lost the support of people that were standing by him initially,no body will protest or speak up for him now because his case will be like na them against them..

He is on a long thing.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery by Baawaa(m): 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
His yellow paw-paw will be happy for me cheesy grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery by baralatie(m): 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Dis man problem no dey finish
Re: EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery by RenaissanceGuy: 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Fulanis that I hear don't forgive are who this guy is trying to to make friends with overnight after all the aspersions he cast on them.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery by Ttalk: 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
No problem he is only going to meet his friends MNK and Igboho that he betrayed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery by Racoon(m): 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Perhaps they are now ready to tidy all his fuckups. Fani Kayode have always been a turncoat.So let him enjoy his new found "..friends and brothers"

13 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery by God1000(m): 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Good, he should be put in prison for good.
He's a knave and blacksheep that betrays everyone and everything around himself

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery by BigDawsNet: 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
grin Breakfast

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery by Racoon(m): 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ttalk:
No problem he is only going to meet his friends MNK and Igboho that he betrayed
grin grin grin grin The effect of backstabbing because of a plate of food.One bad turn deserves another.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery by wpadmin: 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lol
Re: EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery by Thinktwicemybro: 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
The betrayal of the dot nation has finally land in jail.

A crime the omoluabis cannot commit does not exist.

Quote your father.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery by superior1: 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Oluwaseun

Fulani gat no loyalty

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery by BigDolph(m): 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Goodnews

I’m so happy for him

Watery beans awaits you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
No wonder! I knew there was something wrong cos the decamp was too sudden and considering his hatred for APC, if was unexpected. Mad people. Watch him get out soon and claim witch hunt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery by spinna: 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ok now
Re: EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery by stedmark(m): 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
Welcome Onboard now your problems begins

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery by tiger28: 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
Oh noooooooooo, i was just INVITED for questioning.......................thats always their story!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery by Ruggedniggaone: 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
Double wahala for dead body mumu ran to apc to avoid efcc wahala

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery by lonelydora: 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
I thought you people said anyone in APC is a sacred cow?

Na now Buhari wan deal with this man for all his uselessness and insults.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery by Pimine: 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
Aswearugaaad

Lol grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep / Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday / Governor El-Rufai Controlling Traffic On Kaduna-Zaria Road (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.