Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) (54528 Views)

Rare Shiny Clouds Spotted On Mars (Pictures) / Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) / This Extremely Rare Bird Is Half Male, Half Female (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) by Divoc19(f): 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
Rare site. I bet you, none of us will ever understand
Re: Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) by Botking: 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Signs of the times are Everywhere just as JESUS Christ said it will be.

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Very very soon! A Mysterious Mystery will Shake all the Corners and Nations of the Earth. The Rapture is upon us.

Repent , Believe the Gospel of JESUS Christ and be Saved so as to avoid Unnecessary stories and Wailings.

In the road to success there is no direct map but having haters yes you know you're on the right track

My homie Albert Einstein said he best great spirit have often encounter violent opposition from mediocre mind
Re: Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) by PennywysCares(m): 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Very very soon! A Mysterious Mystery will Shake all the Corners and Nations of the Earth. The Rapture is upon us.

Repent , Believe the Gospel of JESUS Christ and be Saved so as to avoid Unnecessary stories and Wailings.
me i go like join u go heaven
Re: Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) by kalu61(m): 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

lbu noo iti boribo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
Iceman2017:
Oh my geography shocked shocked 8 shocked

Beautiful and scary too.
Imagine if such descend on earth.

God is great.

I swear!

BEAUTIFUL AND SCARY

1 Like

Re: Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) by Kosoco(m): 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

too much of everything is bad... can't you applaud nature for once must it be rapture

1 Like

Re: Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) by osazsky(m): 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness come and relate this to end time o..these are signs o..i nerver hear this kind thing before..pls be fast abt it
Re: Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) by kingsceemark(m): 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hmmmm, fear don dey catch son of man this days, make heaven no come fall one day, wahala be like Dangote yansh, no towel dey fit cover am

Re: Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) by franugo(m): 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

Lol....ur spiel doesn't surprise anyone anymore. 99% of nairalanders can probably guess what you'd say before it comes out...

2 Likes

Re: Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) by Payperboii(m): 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

Nigga you de talk too much
Re: Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) by GABRIEL6036: 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
Immorttal:
to wire you slap dey hungry me. Religion is another form of madness. to live with you as next door neighbour in a face me i face you house ehn, zombie apocalypse go better pass am.
grin grin grin cheesy med oooo, chop knuckle, you make my balls and scrotal sac laugh as my hands shuffle them soft grin
Re: Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) by olibeans: 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
Where those mAd people why dey say Jesus Christ is coming?

Make them come start to show dem mAdneSS oh...

1 Like

Re: Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) by heyhey2016: 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

holy holy holy nnamdi KANU is another saviour...
Re: Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) by Buliwyf: 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
Botking:

In the road to success there is no direct map but having haters yes you know you're on the right track

My homie Albert Einstein said he best great spirit have often encounter violent opposition from mediocre mind

Hitler had haters and violent opposition too. Going by your analogy he had a great spirit as well.
Too many dumb mugus in Christianity. You and Righteousness2 are perfect examples of thoughtless foolishness that is masquerading as piety.

4 Likes

Re: Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) by SocialJustice: 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

Lol, disguising your insanity with religion. You're smart enough.

1 Like

Re: Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) by franugo(m): 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
Adakintroy:
Haha Rithousenes why you de always spoil for a fight like this. Just belike you de beg for this dragging.

Anyway, in this era of peak knowledge,one of us has to be completed idiotic. It's either the one who says there is no God, or the one who say there is. Choose your delusion wisely.

Nigga dey catch cruise cause no one can be this dumb n unreasonable at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) by Bigchristo: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

Everything is now end time, even if South Korea lunch Ballistic missiles its signs of end time, but you forgot to understand that a lots happened in the biblical story, if na this era David for use small stone kill Goliath una for still tag am end time, or the Israelite journey that God path the Red Sea would have been end time too
Re: Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) by BoverLY: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
People are not wise and they av been psychologically consumed my Satan..

What will surely happen in the last time will surely happen. It's not religious nor tale nor gainsayings.
It will surely happen...

This signs is just for warning as a ring bells to individuals who has ears to hear what the spirit is saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) by Bellerophon: 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

God’s mouthpiece and the time keeper of the rapture! Captain of the legion that will descend from the clouds on their chariots of fire with flaming swords! With your dedication, a street must be named for you in heaven, anything less will be less deserving or rewarding! Get a life dude and stop anticipating the end of time like living and human existence is a bondage for you! If the earth and the sins of its human tenant makes it inhabitable for you, considering your closeness to God and knowing you have his ears why not petition for an early release from your prison of flesh and earth! Ask him to take you like Enoch after all your pathetic self have walked in his prescribed path! Leave the world for the rest of us happy to enjoy and appreciate the wonders of nature! If an overcast sky is a sign of end times I wonder what eclipses are! You are just an irredeemable fool! How you make front page with your useless posts makes this forum a laughing stock

3 Likes

Re: Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) by BENEAMATA: 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
See buns from argentina .
Abeg who get chilled minira ?

2 Likes

Re: Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) by lasisi69(f): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
Bellerophon:

God’s mouthpiece and the time keeper of the rapture! Captain of the legion that will descend from the clouds on their chariots of fire with flaming swords! With your dedication, a street must be named for you in heaven, anything less will be less deserving or rewarding! Get a life dude and stop anticipating the end of time like living and human existence is a bondage for you! If the earth and the sins of its human tenant makes it inhabitable for you, considering your closeness to God and knowing you have his ears why not petition for an early release from your prison of flesh and earth! Ask him to take you like Enoch after all your pathetic self have walked in his prescribed path! Leave the world for the rest of us happy to enjoy and appreciate the wonders of nature! If an overcast sky is a sign of end times I wonder what eclipses are! You are just an irredeemable fool! How you make front page with your useless posts makes this forum a laughing stock
small boy cheesy Are you still crying ?? cry

1 Like

Re: Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) by Bigchristo: 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
Re: Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) by BlackSan: 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

Hitler had haters and violent opposition too. Going by your analogy he had a great spirit as well.
Too many dumb mugus in Christianity. You and Righteousness2 are perfect examples of thoughtless foolishness that is masquerading as piety.

You have said it all! These are the type of people who make you question your religion with their foolishness. I can stand crazy, dumb, eccentric people but not religion extremist.

By the way, I think it is better we ignore them, giving them attention won't change anything.
Re: Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
I would welcome the second coming of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ with open arms. Nigeria has become such a horrible place to live. It would be a huge relief to reside with our Messiah, instead of facing the injustice in Nigeria.
Re: Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) by Onyenna(m): 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
Iceman2017:
Oh my geography shocked shocked 8 shocked

Beautiful and scary too.
Imagine if such descend on earth.

God is great.

That was the first thing that came to my mind when i saw the images.....Phew.....

@Topic: It’s a wonderful sight to behold.....

1 Like

Re: Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) by Bellerophon: 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
lasisi69:

Lasisi...the name alone is a synonym for failure and underachievement! All your namesakes I know are either drivers or wasting away doing one menial job or another! How an slowpoke with lacerations and stripes boldly adorning his cheek is able to afford data is beyond me! You belong on here where the anonymity affords even the lowest of humans to mingle with people beyond their station! You are not even capable of an adroit comment! Very characteristic and typical of every LASISI I know, imbeciles! There is more to a name than just identity, your destiny is intertwined with the meaning of your name! Like JABEZ LIKE LASISI, the difference only is your unfortunate fate is irredeemable even by divine standards! Bloody LASISI
Re: Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) by lasisi69(f): 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
Bellerophon:

Lasisi...the name alone is a synonym for failure and underachievement! All your namesakes I know are either drivers or wasting away doing one menial job or another! How an slowpoke with lacerations and stripes boldly adorning his cheek is able to afford data is beyond me! You belong on here where the anonymity affords even the lowest of humans to mingle with people beyond their station! You are not even capable of an adroit comment! Very characteristic and typical of every LASISI I know, imbeciles! There is more to a name than just identity, your destiny is intertwined with the meaning of your name! Like JABEZ LIKE LASISI, the difference only is your unfortunate fate is irredeemable even by divine standards! Bloody LASISI
lol... Crying Mantis cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) by Bellerophon: 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
lasisi69:

Even a LASISI considers himself a human, that the mangrove lives in the swamp doesn’t make it a crocodile! LASISI the name that shuts doors! LASISI... doesn’t the semantics of your name give you goosebumps and frighten you? I wonder how you introduce yourself to ladies on a first date.. hello angel, my name is LASISI.... lol
Re: Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) by lasisi69(f): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
Bellerophon:

Even a LASISI considers himself a human, that the mangrove lives in the swamp doesn’t make it a crocodile! LASISI the name that shuts doors! LASISI... doesn’t the semantics of your name give you goosebumps and frighten you? I wonder how you introduce yourself to ladies on a first date.. hello angel, my name is LASISI.... lol
it works like magic... Keep following little boy cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boy Kills Huge Cobra In Kogi After Invading His House. Photos / Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State / Why 536 AD Was ‘The Worst Year To Be Alive’ According To Researchers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.