Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Comedian Yanbaba Proposes To His Partner, Queen Francis AKA ‘Aisha’ (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Yanbaba Proposes To His Partner, Queen Francis AKA ‘Aisha’ (video) (4399 Views)

A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank / Yanbaba, The Meme Creator, Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos) / [EXCLUSIVE] Open Letter To Nigerians Concerning Psquare Fight - Comedian Yanbaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Yanbaba Proposes To His Partner, Queen Francis AKA ‘Aisha’ (video) by Aonkuuse(m): 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuSAZ1NQQIM

Nigerian comedian, Yan Baba who is also referred to as Odogwu Boo Boo Proposes To Queen Francis AKA ‘Aisha’.

Aishais Yanbaba on-screen partner in their comedy series. She has been acting comedy skits with him for a while now.

It was gathered that they have been dating before they started doing comedy videos together.

Their love story which started way back in 2018 received a big burst after Yanbaba decided to take it to another level.

On the 21st day of Nov 2021, Yanbaba in the course of a live show went down on his knees in presence of about 5000 live audience, and popped up the question. And Aisha said “Yes.”

Source: https://salemreporters.com/nigerian-comedian-yanbaba-proposes-to-his-partner-queen-francis-aka-aisha/

Re: Comedian Yanbaba Proposes To His Partner, Queen Francis AKA ‘Aisha’ (video) by habsydiamond(m): 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
Good for them... Na this kneeling to propose make some men chop slap oo.. Me wey e don Tay wey I kneel down last.. If I kneel down propose for one girl wey she come slap me, I go nearly finish her with punch and uppercut oo..

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father / Nollywood Actress Tease Her Fan On A Str!pper Pole (see Photo) / Davido’s Baby Mama Sophia Denies Fixing New Bum Bum - Reveals This !! - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.