Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,375 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:25 PM

I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife (30869 Views)

When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Murphyenemuwe: 8:46am On Nov 24, 2021
Bro thanks for this response. This is a faceless forum you will be shocked these guys forming redpiller are still under their parents roof
mikezuruki:

How old are you? I'm sure you aren't up to 23 yet. So you're excused.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Myexdisturbs: 8:46am On Nov 24, 2021
Valuc:
so being a virgin means no male friends? Abi whic village for abia state u see her marry...
I didn't mean it literally the way u think, okay? Its in the context in which the other girl asked
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Myexdisturbs: 8:47am On Nov 24, 2021
Gravity56:

You have ashawo spirit .
Yes, your mom gave it to me after her past ashawo business tongue
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 24, 2021
Favfables1:

What are you talking??
So all the platonic female friends a man had before he got married should thrown under the bus because he has a wife??

And how about married women...are they allowed to keep male friends??
Hope when you get married, you won't be angry when your wife starts to hangout with her male friends, chat with her male friends at night and be smiling, go out to dinner or lunch with her male friends? Go on road trips with her male friends?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Myexdisturbs: 8:48am On Nov 24, 2021
Crusadee:
mental bro
Taa, forgeriit, you need that sense more than me.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Gnosticstudent(m): 8:48am On Nov 24, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
Can you believe my wife has made me not to have even a single female friend. I don't mean colleagues oo. Chai I have lost all female friends and blocked them on social media because of her lipsrsealed embarassed

You go soon read the one weh go cause you wahala for your marriage..
People here don't know they should be very careful not to interfere for this kind matter.
Don't discuss the intimate matters of your marriage with 3rd parties not to mention a jungle like NL.
Except you just here to play around..
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Myexdisturbs: 8:49am On Nov 24, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

According to your moniker, I support her fully.

Like why would you as a married man need female friends? Why would these ladies as well need a married man as a friend? Immediately my female besties got married while I was single, I broke up those friendships instantly! It’s the normal thing to do.

Prevention is better than cure.

Yeah, those female friends need married men to milk them cheesy. Let me tell u, Atleast four of the female friends I used to have started requesting money from me even when they knew I was married. So you see, they don't care but I have to do the needful and block them off
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Myexdisturbs: 8:50am On Nov 24, 2021
Amumaigwe:

I hope she is also blocking all her male friends alike. If not, it means that your wedding ring has turned to a mini handcuff.
She doesn't have wink
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Myexdisturbs: 8:50am On Nov 24, 2021
Himtulie247:
Who forced you to marry undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Don't be an idiot, I wasn't complaining. I'm just having fun shocked
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:51am On Nov 24, 2021
flokii:

Don't be surprised the OP runs errands for the wife while she sits down to watch telemundo.. the mumu is not even seeing the implication of his actions.

From block your female friends, it will advance to block your sisters and mother, then he won't have any choice than abandon his family. Them plenty like that o, useless Simps.
And I’m pretty sure you are not married grin
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 24, 2021
mikezuruki:

How old are you? I'm sure you aren't up to 23 yet. So you're excused.

((Shakes head undecided))
How disappointing undecided...
Here I was thinking you were knowledgeable enough to back up your claims...
((Sighs in disappointment...))
Tis awk Sha...
Atleast now I know better kiss

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Myexdisturbs: 8:52am On Nov 24, 2021
Gnosticstudent:

You go soon read the one weh go cause you wahala for your marriage..
People here don't know they should be very careful not to interfere for this kind matter.
Don't discuss the intimate matters of your marriage with 3rd parties not to mention a jungle like NL.
Except you just here to play around..
I'm here to play bro, thank you for that. Here is anonymous I don't take anything seriously here

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 24, 2021
Murphyenemuwe:
Bro thanks for this response. This is a faceless forum you will be shocked these guys forming redpiller are still under their parents roof
You dey mind those ones, offline these guys are still crying over women, chasing them about but will come online to be forming Hulk Hogan.

One of those redpillers on Nairaland was exposed here grin grin grin Oga was chasing a woman on twitter, begging her to go on a date with him, not knowing the lady was a nairalander and she was able to trace his phone number here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 24, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
Can you believe my wife has made me not to have even a single female friend. I don't mean colleagues oo. Chai I have lost all female friends and blocked them on social media because of her lipsrsealed embarassed
Ehhh....It's good. Don't have!
You sound like you're not even to be trusted. grin
Running to Nairaland with this topic to ?? Ok, to cleverly source new female friends, right?
You might get lucky, though. Some of them are regular home breakers. So...

Next case!
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 24, 2021
habsydiamond:
Op.. Wetin u won use female friends do Na people wey go pour sand sand for ur garri u dey find upandan.. No let dem destroy ur home oo.. A jealous wife is good than one I never care one oo.. But over jealous one can kill.. Married men don't keep female friends oo. Except those that are close to the family.
Immature reply

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 24, 2021
habsydiamond:
if u don't want to destroy ur home, am not saying u should keep but for peace to reign ur wife must be aware of ur friendship. So that she won't be thinking of something else. The op's wife is affected with insecurity cos she don over do am

Of course my wife will know about them...
Hang out with them ((and their families)) where possible...
And I sure will do my best to calm her insecurities...
Buh I still feel it's extreme to block all of my female friends...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 24, 2021
aimmoney9:
Your wife na your female friend na...
Abi, ooo. Case solved!
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Myexdisturbs: 8:57am On Nov 24, 2021
JerryBizz:

Ehhh....It's good. Don't have!
You sound like you're not even to be trusted. grin
Running to Nairaland with this topic to ?? Ok, to cleverly source new female friends, right?
You might get lucky, though. Some of them are regular home breakers. So...

Next case!
Hahahahahahaha, no I'm not seeking new ones here. There is nothing beneficial to a married man keeping female friends
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by lezz(m): 8:59am On Nov 24, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

Not new friends, like the ones I have already known before
those ones are gbr more dangerous ones nah. They usually don't respect boundaries.
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 24, 2021
Simran94:

Hope when you get married, you won't be angry when your wife starts to hangout with her male friends, chat with her male friends at night and be smiling, go out to dinner or lunch with her male friends? Go on road trips with her male friends?

Nope...
I won't be angry if my wife were to chat with her old friends, there's nothing wrong with that...
However, there should be a LIMIT to these things...((chatting with them, that's awk...buh the other things you mentioned are clearly off the chats))...
In the OP's case...
The wife doesn't want him to relate with them AT ALL...
OP said he had to block all his female friends on account of his wife...
Don't you think that's going extreme??
If she advised him to reduce contact, that would be very logical and sound in my opinion, buh blocking them?? Nahhhhhhh... That's just a very severe case of insecurity...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 24, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

Hahahahahahaha, no I'm not seeking new ones here. There is nothing beneficial to a married man keeping female friends

Awesome! I'm glad and relived that you know this. So you were just messing with the heads of those here who are of " lesser virtue " Abi?

Naughty boy...!

Sorry. I mean, man! grin
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Crafteck1: 9:07am On Nov 24, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

I spoke fact too. Oloshi grin grin cheesy

Omoo. Na cos i burst ur bubbles? Omo ale jati jati, for your mind as na virgin she never fxxk before, melo melo Mouth Gig, pussy repair for luth no reach 200k dem go give virginity back... Small thing u don mention mama... Na primary school u de... If ur male and pale know sey na wetin dem wan born be this dem for no go beg pikin from tree, dim-witted simp... U con be like that thing wey dey carry mat for bush.... Egberee

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by habsydiamond(m): 9:09am On Nov 24, 2021
Valuc:
wetin u mean.. shey na all female dey spoil home... Abeg make we hear word
no be all.. Did I say all... In other not to reck ur home its better to carry ur partner along.
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:13am On Nov 24, 2021
Mariangeles:

What do you need female friends for when you've got your wife?
What do you have to discuss with them that you cannot discuss with your wife?
Your wife is all the female friends you need.
Ghost the rest and give your wife the attention that belongs to her.

Belongs to her, he owe her all his attention?
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 24, 2021
Simran94:

Nahhhhhhh...
I see ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong in my wife chatting with her male friends...
However there should be a LIMIT to it ((chatting is awk, buh all those other things you mentioned are off the chat))...

In the OP's case, the wife doesn't want him to have contact AT ALL...
He even had to block them on account of his wife...
Don't you think that's extreme??

If she had said, he should reduce communication with them, that would be logical and sound in my opinion, buh blocking all of them Nahhhhhhh... That's just a severe case of insecurity...

Now let's reverse the case...
If it was the man who told the woman to block all her male friends, would lots of females not say that the man is controlling and isolating her??

For Christ sake, he had a life before she came into the picture...
That life he had does not just end like that, yes it should tone down in favour of his wife, buh something like the OP described is wayyyyy too extreme...

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Sterope(f): 9:18am On Nov 24, 2021
You may be right. Whatever works for their marriage.

You know that if the gender was reversed, the guy will be 'controllling'.
Mariangeles:

I believe she will get over it eventually. Especially when the babies start coming in.
For now, she's just being possessive and territorial, and the husband seem to be enjoying it. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by atymat: 9:18am On Nov 24, 2021
Simran94:

You dey mind those ones, offline these guys are still crying over women, chasing them about but will come online to be forming Hulk Hogan.

One of those redpillers on Nairaland was exposed here grin grin grin Oga was chasing a woman on twitter, begging her to go on a date with him, not knowing the lady was a nairalander and she was able to trace his phone number here on nairaland
Simi grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Stoicbaba(m): 9:18am On Nov 24, 2021
pocohantas:

This response is the exact reason you shouldn’t put mouth in husband and wife’s matter.

The day, husband and wife, carry their bedroom matter come village square...we go must referee am o
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Stoicbaba(m): 9:21am On Nov 24, 2021
habsydiamond:
it's not about being simp oo.. The op is trying to let peace reign.. If u happen to be in the op's shoes will u chase ur wife away or beat her.. Things like this need wisdom oo.. If u take any wrong step divorce straight..

And you are afraid of divorce...

My dear, u see this life, "I cant kii myself"���

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Stoicbaba(m): 9:22am On Nov 24, 2021
flokii:

Don't be surprised the OP runs errands for the wife while she sits down to watch telemundo.. the mumu is not even seeing the implication of his actions.

From block your female friends, it will advance to block your sisters and mother, then he won't have any choice than abandon his family. Them plenty like that o, useless Simps.

Running errands for someone you love is not bad...whether she watches Telemundo or not, shaa
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:26am On Nov 24, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
U let ur wife control u

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Beze992(f): 9:31am On Nov 24, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

You're actually experienced bro. They seem not to care if one is married and I try to know why exactly it is like that. Men can easily walk away from a married woman than a single girl walking away from a married man

You can only be a mere acquaintance to me if you're married, not even a platonic friend. Some of us actually respect that institution called marriage. So don't generalize.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says / Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) / Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.