Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Nigerians In Austin, Texas, Let's Connect!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Austin, Texas, Let's Connect!!! (1542 Views)

Nairalanders In Dallas/texas Let’s Connect / Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Austin, Texas, Let's Connect!!! by aberyomi09(m): 11:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hi fam,
Just moved to Austin from NYC, would like to connect with Nigerians here, hit me up and let's network, best Nigerian restaurants, best neighborhoods to buy homes....would love to hear it all.
BTW NYC is a big scam, I've driven hundreds of miles and yet to see a red-light or speed camera here in Austin.
Re: Nigerians In Austin, Texas, Let's Connect!!! by Offpointng: 12:07am On Nov 24, 2021
aberyomi09:
Hi fam,
Just moved to Austin from NYC, would like to connect with Nigerians here, hit me up and let's network, best Nigerian restaurants, best neighborhoods to buy homes....would love to hear it all.
BTW NYC is a big scam, I've driven hundreds of miles and yet to see a red-light or speed camera here in Austin.

If you know what's good for ya, you had better move from Texas wey Americans themselves dey run from. woulda suggested Louisiana but that clime isn't any better but maybe Arkansas

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Austin, Texas, Let's Connect!!! by aberyomi09(m): 1:47am On Nov 24, 2021
Offpointng:

If you know what's good for ya, you had better move from Texas wey Americans themselves dey run from. woulda suggested Louisiana but that clime isn't any better but maybe Arkansas
I thought as much cos it's been more like a post apocalypse city since I got here, was wondering where everyone dey.....but you lost me the moment you said Louisiana grin
Re: Nigerians In Austin, Texas, Let's Connect!!! by TWoods(m): 2:47am On Nov 24, 2021
Why don't you connect with other people in general? I would be wary of just any Nigerians in Texas. Lots of scammers there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Austin, Texas, Let's Connect!!! by Elonmuzk(m): 2:59am On Nov 24, 2021
aberyomi09:
Hi fam,
Just like in Florida, most red States don't have red light and speed cameras. They don't like paying for anything, so much of being patriotic indeed lol. Always watch your back, front and side ways. They drive crazy in states without those traffic controls.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Austin, Texas, Let's Connect!!! by Ge0grapher(m): 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
Chaii. See men them. I want to remain on this side of Nairaland.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Austin, Texas, Let's Connect!!! by aberyomi09(m): 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
TWoods:
Why don't you connect with other people in general? I would be wary of just any Nigerians in Texas. Lots of scammers there.
True but again there are scammers everywhere, Maryland, New York....it's all about being weary of your company.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Austin, Texas, Let's Connect!!! by aberyomi09(m): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
Elonmuzk:
Just like in Florida, most red States don't have red light and speed cameras. They don't like paying for anything, so much of being patriotic indeed lol. Always watch your back, front and side ways. They drive crazy in states without those traffic controls.
haha, but they do pay tolls thou, lots of it, probably the only downside
Re: Nigerians In Austin, Texas, Let's Connect!!! by Elonmuzk(m): 2:57am On Nov 25, 2021
aberyomi09:
haha, but they do pay tolls thou, lots of it, probably the only downside
That's true but you can avoid that with Waze. I have never paid a dime on toll fee each time I was in Florida.
Re: Nigerians In Austin, Texas, Let's Connect!!! by BigDawsNet: 6:30am On Nov 25, 2021
Why did you move away from NY

Abi no bii same NY wey my people they cash out steady legally...

Texas is cool, . but it's mostly desert, beware of cactus, rattlesnakes and coyotes
Re: Nigerians In Austin, Texas, Let's Connect!!! by Richdee1(m): 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Texas is cool, . but it's mostly desert, beware of cactus, rattlesnakes and coyotes

Come continue your thread please cry
Re: Nigerians In Austin, Texas, Let's Connect!!! by BigDawsNet: 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
Richdee1:

Come continue your thread please cry

What's you talking Abt bro
Re: Nigerians In Austin, Texas, Let's Connect!!! by BENSU: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
Charlotte NC is a nice place too, boys are making it big there
Re: Nigerians In Austin, Texas, Let's Connect!!! by aberyomi09(m): 8:01pm On May 25, 2023
BigDawsNet:

You watch too much Discovery Channel lol
What has relocation got to do with cashing out? Change that mentality, I could well relocate to Casablanca and still be making my money, I work remote so location doesn't even count.
Texas is over 250k square miles, that's almost 80% of the size Nigeria, so you conclude everywhere has Rattlesnakes, Coyotes and Cactus, dey play cheesy(Make I use my people slang)
Re: Nigerians In Austin, Texas, Let's Connect!!! by Promise47(m): 9:18am On May 26, 2023
Please I want to come over to USA for my boxing or MMA Carrera I need help please thank you

(1) (Reply)

Afrique Air $299 Flight To London, What Do You Think / Pls Justwise I Need Advice On Uk Admission / World's Tallest Buildings In Modern History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.