Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Guys, How Did You Move On From This Happening To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Did You Move On From This Happening To You (1970 Views)

Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] / I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Did You Move On From This Happening To You by spydera: 4:34am On Nov 24, 2021
[color=#550000][/color]
I've heard stories on the news, talk shows and radio... even read books and blog gists...yet, I let it happen and e pain me shaaa.
On her birthday, I took out time to celebrate her... given how close we've been. I nearly went out of place just to let her know how much of a friend I have seen and felt in her and how much more of a friend I would want us to be. That day went well, Extra normally. Days into weeks, weeks into months, after all in all, It reached my turn.
Brethren, I was amazed at how It turned out... No calls, No cake talk more of food, Not even a picture upload on Her WhatsApp status not to talk of Facebook story.
Later like late later, I got a text saying : "Happy birthday wullup abi lollyup (something like that)
"hope you had fun today"
Hope?
Fun??
We didn't quarrel, at least not to my knowledge, neither did we lose communication ooo.

Thanks to my guys who came through for me... as well as Football❤️
Òmó angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Did You Move On From This Happening To You by spydera: 4:37am On Nov 24, 2021
If not for football {esp champions league} and my pals only God knows to what degree of a shitty and pitiful state of mind I would have been in.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Did You Move On From This Happening To You by brosom(m): 4:59am On Nov 24, 2021
Women are inconsiquential,

Save ur feelings/emotions for ur self.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Did You Move On From This Happening To You by Ever8090: 5:00am On Nov 24, 2021
All this money that you people waste on those entitled, gluttonous, bleeding species..why not use it to help people's life around you or use some of it and buy a very nice breed of dog as a pet?

Are those creatures really worth such stress?..

8 Likes

Re: Guys, How Did You Move On From This Happening To You by Boogyman557: 5:17am On Nov 24, 2021
Holly Gram cool MUMU MAN.. U get Time to RUN AROUND to CELEBRATE woman, Bcus na WOMAN na... Na people like Una de make me BLAST pesin left leg wit my KALA 4 free... WAITING DE WORRY SOME MEN.. U NO 1 GET SENSE.. Na THUNDER go FIRE U... WTF MAN

8 Likes

Re: Guys, How Did You Move On From This Happening To You by xtervaganza(m): 5:27am On Nov 24, 2021
You deserve everything that happened to you

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Did You Move On From This Happening To You by SenecaTheYonger: 5:29am On Nov 24, 2021
You did it out of your own volition, no one forced you.

You can’t spend your way into someone’s heart.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Did You Move On From This Happening To You by siofra(f): 5:57am On Nov 24, 2021
Reverse happened to me. On this guys birthday I bought a cake for him and wished him a happy birthday. But few months to my birthday he stopped talking to me.

He thinks he has sense angry

Take Nigerian men serious at your peril.
*Spits
Re: Guys, How Did You Move On From This Happening To You by lilachiever(m): 5:57am On Nov 24, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
You did it out of your own volition, no one forced you.

You can’t spend your way into someone’s heart.

Not even a single gift?

Even a pen that costs less than a thousand naira will be appreciated.

You have to reciprocate good gestures, you don't need to be told that if you're sensible. (I'm not literally referring to you)

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Did You Move On From This Happening To You by Hezzyluv: 6:07am On Nov 24, 2021
wullup
Your response would have been, wullup keee you there undecided

Na so one nitwit (my secretary) do me. During her birthday, I bought her gifts. But during my own birthday, no calls no text. The following day, on getting to office, she said you no even bring birthday cake for me.

My response, who told you I did birthday
Na so I change am for her

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Did You Move On From This Happening To You by chatinent: 6:10am On Nov 24, 2021
Some go dey brew quarrel before that day. Na you fck up join dem quarrel...sth wey you for unquarrel the impending quarrel until the D-day pass.
Re: Guys, How Did You Move On From This Happening To You by CheedyJ(m): 6:18am On Nov 24, 2021
Who birthday epp, mtcheew
Re: Guys, How Did You Move On From This Happening To You by luwiizy(m): 6:31am On Nov 24, 2021
You were investing your money on illusion when reality hits you. You start looking for who to hold responsible

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Did You Move On From This Happening To You by yomi007k(m): 6:31am On Nov 24, 2021
My ex did this to me and I made sure on her next birthday I did exactly the same thing to her.

On previous birthdays I use to make it happen for her but on the one before we broke up I didn't do anything because she is fond of messing mine up. She couldn't say anything but I knew she was pained.

I was happy because on my later birthdays I bought myself gifts and celebrated myself while on hers I didn't do anything besides sending her a text.

Nobody teach me. I get sense las las.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Did You Move On From This Happening To You by OloshoMan: 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
For real?

It's always the opposite
siofra:
Reverse happened to me. On this guys birthday I bought a cake for him and wished him a happy birthday. But few months to my birthday he stopped talking to me.

He thinks he has sense angry

Take Nigerian men serious at your peril.
*Spits
Re: Guys, How Did You Move On From This Happening To You by OloshoMan: 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
But seriously, Why people behave this way is still beyond me... Like, you claim to love someone but weeks leading to their birthday you orchestrate a
quarrel just so you don't celebrate them on their birthday... Value who Value you
Re: Guys, How Did You Move On From This Happening To You by okoroemeka(m): 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
CheedyJ:
Who birthday epp, mtcheew
my brother,this guy's get time to do happy birthday and even run around to buy cake and goodies,for me I don't give a flying fvck about your birthday,any time you are with me and I am nacking you that is your happy birthday,and when baby is moaning it's sweet,harder,harder,what birthday could possibly be more happier than that?

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Did You Move On From This Happening To You by shantti(m): 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
No girl has ever showered birthday goodies on me. Only my mother comes through for me. She go pack gift for me and sing Happy birthday to me and then force shy me to sing back "I AM ......YEARS TODAY, I AM ....... YEARS TODAY" lol.
Mother's love is priceless.
Re: Guys, How Did You Move On From This Happening To You by jericco1(m): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
I don't really take birthdays seriously..

But in order not to feel bad, never expect anything in return. Forget the fact you celebrated her and blah blah blah. If na your turn and you capable celebrate yourself before even thinking about what others will do for you if not drink water and sleep and stop giving yourself unnecessary headache.

(1) (Reply)

Leaked S€x Video Of Cape Town Big Girl Kim Riding Dubai Sponsor / I Saw This On Facebook! Nairaland Redpillers / Is This Green Light worth it?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.