Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,323 members, 7,780,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:40 PM

Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) (32486 Views)

WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result / 16-year-old Girl Made 9as In 2019 WAEC Result (photos) / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by aderemielijah(m): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
yusman14:
I have never seen any ART or COMMERCIAL student having straight A's....
And pls don't tell me it is not easy to do that because sciences is more tougher!

ART hard ooo!

Omo!
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by Bigpapi: 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
Siggynigeria:
Update from

Result of Madu Stephanie Chiemela in the just released 2021 West African Examination Council (WAEC) results has surfaced online and has been the talk of the day.

Stephanie checked her result on the same day it was released and found that she got As in all her subjects.

She also aced her JAMB exam and the Post UTME exam she wrote in Federal University Owerri, FUTO.

Her result sheets have been shared online, earning her praise from social media users.

https:///madu-stephanie-gets-straight-as-in-her-waec-examination-photos/

Miracle Center
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by greenprince(m): 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
KosiGee:
For someone who scored A1s in English language, physics, chemistry and Biology, her JAMB scores in all four subjects were disappointing.

Very disappointing
Does not add up at all.
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
Acidosis:

Seriously? Not doubting you sha. You've always been super intelligent!

Yes, bunny boy. wink kiss

1 Like

Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Goalnaldo:
LoL. I Miss you on WhatsApp.

On Facebook nko?
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by Mleeperbother: 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
KosiGee:
For someone who scored A1s in English language, physics, chemistry and Biology, her JAMB scores in all four subjects were disappointing.

How is it disappointing?
A1 is 75/100. Times four is 300/400. So, 345 is a very good result.
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

On Facebook nko?
don't have you on Facebook.
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by Viraltrends123: 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mleeperbother:

How is it disappointing?
A1 is 75/100. Times four is 300/400. So, 345 is a very good result.
Check well 235 not 345

1 Like

Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by Hkff: 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
Good
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
Most secondary school now its copy and paste.
Write answer on board for student to copy
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by jarx: 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
Welcome to futo. Am there waiting for you to arrive because am sapiosexual
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by Olawale2703: 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
aderemielijah:
These results cannot enter UI, considering the choice of course and Jamb Result.

Oau no fit give this girl biochem with her utme result �
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by Olawale2703: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
Reader530:

Did I type not did I typed. "I" as a pronoun must not be written in small letter. Thanks

I've never reply to someone's comment on this platform before

Buh reading your replies shows you're kind of daft

See the way you're just correcting him

No doubt.
You should either be an admission seeker or OND holder
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by abouzaid: 11:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
temitope27:
That's a miracle center abeg, she wrote waec at Ogbomoso and did jamb at owerri , how?
she wrote her post ume at Futo Owerri not her jamb.
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by walesoflyf(m): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2021
Siggynigeria:
Update from

Result of Madu Stephanie Chiemela in the just released 2021 West African Examination Council (WAEC) results has surfaced online and has been the talk of the day.

Stephanie checked her result on the same day it was released and found that she got As in all her subjects.

She also aced her JAMB exam and the Post UTME exam she wrote in Federal University Owerri, FUTO.

Her result sheets have been shared online, earning her praise from social media users.

https:///madu-stephanie-gets-straight-as-in-her-waec-examination-photos/

So you guys don't have a better news to report now shey?.. Maybe you should start visiting all the household in Nigeria and look for all the people that wrote WAEC and start posting the results of those that made straight A's
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by xjiggy: 9:30am On Nov 26, 2021
temitope27:
That's a miracle center abeg, she wrote waec at Ogbomoso and did jamb at owerri , how?
Probably the parents live in Ogbomosho but want their daughter to study in the East since they are ibos. Her jamb and post UTME results shows she get oil for head.
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by xjiggy: 9:51am On Nov 26, 2021
KosiGee:

Jamb is restrictive. Time is short and it induces pressure. Also you just pick options unlike real exams where you solve your equations and the full process of reaching you answers is seen by the examiner. The post UTME result is better though
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by Rursh(m): 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
KosiGee:

You get eyes bro, I didn't know you see it too. But her post UTME scores was high though. Let's say JAMB UTME performance this year was rather disappointing as the excuse
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by yusman14(m): 10:15am On Nov 29, 2021
Reader530:

Did I type not did I typed. "I" as a pronoun must not be written in small letter. Thanks
Even with all these corrections,it doesn't mean you are intelligent..
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by yusman14(m): 10:16am On Nov 29, 2021
Reader530:

keep correcting mistakes oooo..this is keyboard typing not hand written..so upper case and lower case doesn't matter here so far you grab my point.
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by yusman14(m): 10:17am On Nov 29, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Science tougher than Art. How do you determine "toughness"?
Base on the technicality of the courses.
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by yusman14(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2021
SmartPolician:

Generally, science students are more intelligent than art or commercial students.
Fact!
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by yusman14(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2021
eldoradoxx:
It should be 'Did I type anything...', not " Did I typed anything', science student!
That doesn't mean you are intelligent!!
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by yusman14(m): 10:19am On Nov 29, 2021
November24:

U are a joker
In what sense??
Your point?
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by yusman14(m): 10:20am On Nov 29, 2021
aderemielijah:

ART hard ooo!

Omo!
Harder than sciences?
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 10:30am On Nov 29, 2021
yusman14:
Base on the technicality of the courses.

Both of them are equally technical. Have you studied the theory of colour? Or you think there are no technicalities in art?
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by eldoradoxx: 10:34am On Nov 29, 2021
yusman14:
That doesn't mean you are intelligent!!
But it shows am smarter!
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by aderemielijah(m): 10:53am On Nov 29, 2021
yusman14:
Harder than sciences?

I think... It's easier to fail in ART.
It seams impossible to score 99/100 in ART subjects.
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by yusman14(m): 12:17am On Nov 30, 2021
eldoradoxx:
But it shows am smarter!
So English is a true test of smartness??
So funny
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by yusman14(m): 12:20am On Nov 30, 2021
aderemielijah:

I think... It's easier to fail in ART.
It seams impossible to score 99/100 in ART subjects.
Same excuses every time... science is tougher!
I am not in for arguments anyway!
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by eldoradoxx: 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
yusman14:
So English is a true test of smartness??
So funny
If u can't show smartness in your use of language of taught, then you are not smart.
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by tuzle(m): 4:00am On Dec 16, 2021
SmartMen:
I swear. They think those people marking scripts are fools lol. If they use expo, that means ALL students who sat for that exam in the same school should get same. Most schools where they use expo sef, the teachers don't know anything. They will depend on textbooks to answer those questions as well and with time being against them, it will almost be an uncoordinated answers, with a lot of errors.
But bone o, people do ace waec any how. I taught a school last year and even the least smartest person in ss3 got 2 A's. The most shocking thing was that one of the subject she got A1 in was math which she is very bad at and even the best student in math got b2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) / LASU Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary and Direct Entry Admission List / Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.