Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) (59945 Views)

Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Credit Alert From An Unknown Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) by TeamLeader(m): 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
Hillarie:
OP, those who know much about it have told you what happened. It isn't a loan. Palmpay is a bank too, and apparently, someone by the name, Oshibanjo, has credited you with N4000 using their Palmpay acc.

The question now should be, who's Oshibanjo?

Na my name be that and palmpay is the sender and I don't know who palm pay is
Re: I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) by TeamLeader(m): 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
backbencher:

OP, it is possible someone sent you money using his palmpay app.

Contact the name attached to the sent money...or call any of your friends and acquaintances.

No other name apart from my name and palmpay
Re: I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) by luvlyoracle(m): 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
Somebody pls help me I got alert too
I didn't request for anyloan

Re: I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) by macrodata(m): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2021
RapistOnBail:

What are you waiting for ?

Man city vs PSG Na today. You no go like stake PSG straight win and over 1.5 ?

I will monitor this match because of your comment.

Update:
I hope you now see why gambling is a bad investment. I hope you learned these few lessons:
1. You're not financial adviser.
2. Gambling will put you in debt.
3. Buying a pair of Jeans or beer is better investment
4. Never advice someone how to spend his money.
Re: I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) by Kelvinhunta: 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2021
Transfer the money give me, I will pay them Bach when e reach
TeamLeader:

If I withdraw the money what do you think would happen pls because I did not apply for it
Re: I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) by TeamLeader(m): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2021
luvlyoracle:
Somebody pls help me I got alert too
I didn't request for anyloan

Again? Shey these people de. Do incentive ni
Re: I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) by Simdyofficial(f): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
tongue spend it..
Re: I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) by TeamLeader(m): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
okpas01:
Oga someone used palmpay POS to send you money. The sender will notify you soon. Think if there is anyone you begged for money.

No one sir. Am surprised too
Re: I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) by TeamLeader(m): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
Hotzone:
It’s a lie, you are a marketer for the loan app

On top wetin na? 4k? Na wa o
Re: I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) by TeamLeader(m): 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2021
Numerouno94:
Oga Money was transferred to ur account tru palpay. My only concern now is who debited the 3k from ur account making the available balance 4k?

The available balance before the alert was 44 naira. So after the last I move 3k out and Ive done the screenshot immediately the alert enter. The balance now is 1k
Re: I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) by TeamLeader(m): 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
Christian07:
Them dey wait make you spend d money first make dem shock you

Make them shock me abeg. Na 4k but this wan is gone
Re: I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) by TeamLeader(m): 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2021
kurlz:
Don't worry, they will surely come for your soon and paste your name all over the place that you defaulted.
Just wait a little.

Defaulted? They will bring the prove that I truly took a loan from them
Re: I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) by jornwhite: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
RapistOnBail:

madt guy .... i just collect lapo loan reason me 2odd

Re: I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) by itubaba001: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
TeamLeader:
When I try to login to the app see wetin dem tell me
That not a loan app someone mistakenly sent u money from a mobile online payment platform
Re: I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
Na welcome bonus

TeamLeader:
E ehn wonders shall never end.

Is this the new format?

Just now I was surfing the net and gbagaun I got this credit alert from palmpay loan app.

I did not applied for anything. I was shocked so I went to playStore to download the app and found out that I have the app already on my phone disabled because I can't remember I ever took a loan from them even though I have collected money from other loan apps and I pay back on due dates.

But this one shock me. So I try to login maybe na me forget the response I got is that my number is not registered.

How do I handle this? Because right now me I de broke o and I don swear say I will never do with any loan apps in my life again but this wan shock me.

The money still de the account as I de write no reversal

Modified:
3k is gone out of the money. I want to see. Wetin go happen
Re: I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) by Fcwilly: 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
If not for that money, Omo you broke pass me oooooo, you know even get up to #100 naira, me I still get about #150 left.
Re: I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
All these monies flying up and down to peoples' accounts how come e no dey enter my own?

Uncle, never rush finish the money, very soon, who sent the money to u will surface and tell u what the money is meant for.

Be aware that some of these online banks have upped their games, now they operate like real banks.....
Re: I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
Femmyfestus:
Free money dey purge

Don't mind him

1 Like

Re: I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) by RaYwon6: 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
I used palmpay to borrow money some days back and I couldn't payback on time.
If you take loan from palmpay, and you default to payback on time, they will put all your application on restriction meaning you won't be able to use all your application unless you payback the loan.. palmpay will never call any of your contact.. it took me almost 2 months to payback the loan and during the period, none of my contacts were called.. they only restricted me from using all the application on my phone.. even to call seff, I could not..
Re: I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) by Emmayen(m): 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
It is not a loan
Somebody sent you money through the palmpay app.
I normally use the app to send money
Re: I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
Flex your chumchin, no time
Re: I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2021
TeamLeader:

The available balance before the alert was 44 naira. So after the last I move 3k out and Ive done the screenshot immediately the alert enter. The balance now is 1k

Ok boss. Enjoy ur cash wink
Re: I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) by miko1988(m): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
Why not call their customer care and speak with any of the agent n explain to dem
Re: I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) by Hillarie(m): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
TeamLeader:

Na my name be that and palmpay is the sender and I don't know who palm pay is

Just chillax. No be loan, I'm 1001% sure about that.
Re: I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) by tankoagaie: 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
same thing happen to me from mbd enterprises
Re: I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) by kurlz(f): 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
TeamLeader:

Defaulted? They will bring the prove that I truly took a loan from them

This is Nigeria.

Take a look at this.
I got it severally I'm sure a contact on my phone collected loan from them this is the third app saying the guy defaulted in payment.

TREAT AS URGENT: This is to remind the general PUBLIC that xxxxxxxxxPHONE xxxxxxxxxxx PROVEN BEYOND UNREASONABLE DOUBT to be a DEBTOR and an unremorseful shameless person who goes about COLLECTING MONEY from different loan APP COMPANY and ends up acting in a criminal manner by turning off mobile phone, insulting account officer and default. This person is currently on the run with our companys money (NCASH) and has refused to make payments on a loan that was out as an emergency financial recovery funds. Be informed that this person has been declared wanted and investigations has been activated and BVN of the person financial institute blacklisted. YOU ARE WARNED NEVER TO DO BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS WITH THIS PERSON, contact us if you have any information about this person as soon as possible, else the company will proceed to the next LEVEL of action, because this person provided us with all your details as a guarantor and if you are not aware of this loan you can call the person to delete your information in the app, because the person pictures will be declared wanted in the next FEW HOURS......NCASH MEDIA TEAM WARNING
Re: I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) by Pvin: 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
warriking:
Relax yourself, As far they don't have your BVN or NIN , they can't do you anything, instead they would call to beg you to please send back their money

It happened to me with Opay, if you withdraw and refuse to pay at the expiration loan date: they will start embarrassing you with calls daily
Re: I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) by drakeskull(m): 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
oga enter ur number very well. U r meant to remove the '0' before the '8'.

U better sign in and confirm your request
Re: I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) by friday6190(m): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
Na miracle money na����
Re: I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) by Jmichael1(m): 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2021
TeamLeader:

Honestly I'm not expecting money from anyone. What should I do sir

dats wat we call"miracle alert,u can transfer the money to me oooh incase u don't nid it.
Re: I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) by Saidfx(m): 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Failure. G/G yes and over 1.5
Re: I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) by Jmichael1(m): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
jornwhite:

madt guy .... i just collect lapo loan reason me 2odd
derby county...win either half(no)
liverpool...win either half
PSG...2 goal to start
2odd dn sure 4 u ooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll / Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos / How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.