Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

How To Get Davido Social $echoke From Trustwallet - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Get Davido Social $echoke From Trustwallet (305 Views)

Is There A Way To Transfer Funds From Trustwallet To Bundle Wallet??? / Please How Do I Fund My Trustwallet From Nigeria Here / Davido Launches Social Token $echoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Davido Social $echoke From Trustwallet by iturujames: 10:52am On Nov 24, 2021
A social token is a cryptocurrency asset backed by the reputation of a brand, individual, or community.

In an announcement via his Twitter page on Tuesday, Davido said he partnered with the firm Bitsika Africa.

Information from the whitepaper of the Echoke token reveals that it is built on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC).

he token promises to “provide access to giveaways, NFTs, festivals, exclusive merchandise, and other entertainment, media, and hospitality benefits.”

Read more : https://www.forumbot.com.ng/forums/topic/how-to-get-davido-social-token-echoke/

(1) (Reply)

This Platform Pays You N1500 [SEE ME WITHDRAWING MY EARNING LIVE] / Crypto Currency In Nigeria - Is It Legal Or Not? / Money Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.