Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) (47923 Views)

Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku / Harvard University Honors Kehinde Wiley Who Painted Obama / Iris Kaingu, Zambian Socialite Painted While Nude By A Male Artist. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by tradepunter: 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2021
Home of peace my a**
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by ThickSharon123(f): 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
triple996:

Pls make una de wail more and more grin.
Make it louder please. More pain to hate filled bigots

Who is hating who. I don't hate anyone, but for me I can't leave in the North. The time NYSC sent me there , I cried and cried, becuase it's like hell to me.

I didn't want to do anything there. It's hot, less land, no water, highly moral and religiously old, and totally not my type.
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by triple996(m): 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
BigYash:
Na painting you dey happy put like this? grin Its well with you
I feel your pain bro

Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by NairaMaster1(m): 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
triple996:
More !!
Elrufai is working

You have worst of the Aba picture in U/Romi and Sabo in Kaduna. El Rufai the begot abandoned those places because it's Christian area.
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Buharidgeneral: 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
aderemielijah:
Ohh my!

They should have used these spaces for advert placement! It would definitely generate some amount of money.

My view.

For this I dash you commissioner for strategic thinking

1 Like

Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by triple996(m): 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
femi4:
More like Nursery and primary painting....so immature
I agree with you what about the picture below, y are u keeping silent on this ones

Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by triple996(m): 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
NairaMaster1:

You have worst of the Aba picture in U/Romi and Sabo in Kaduna. El Rufai the begot abandoned those places because it's Christian area.
Here is a thread about on going work in southern kaduna. I don't know y d mode did not take it to front page.
https://www.nairaland.com/6865297/pictures-ongoing-road-construction-southern
Think b4 you leap
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by webizone(m): 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
Someone told me that that bridge at Kawo will be a gateway to Arewa if Nigeria breaks up. That the northern states contributed to El Rufai so that he can transform Kaduna into a worthwhile capital. Now seeing this bridge with the "Arewa" and seeing something like a toll barricade might be confirming it for me.
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Princeton92(m): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2021
Copying the great world and wonders of Governor Umahi
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by TheOgaBoss: 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2021
omoolokunEsin:
Very LOUD. Kindergarten murals. Colour riot - no balance, no harmony.
I was waiting for someone to say this, it appears most of us have no sense of style, the paintings are so garish and pedestrian, like the kind of painting done on the fences of kindergarten schools

1 Like

Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Cognitivereason: 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
Painting (finishing works) and the bridge itself... El rufai deserves accolades for this and many other projects compared to ikpeazu and dirty abia state
udemzyudex:

Cos of painting? You're deluded.
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by phorget(m): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
Nah Boko Haram go blow the bridge las-las... undecided
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by prophetfire: 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
JAMO84:
And people from Abia Rwanda are always abusing El Rufai
. A governor paints over-head bridges and you come online to celebrate it as an achievement? Even Stone age folks are more enlightened not to display such mediocrity.
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by sulaak(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
The priority should be human development, education, security and healthcare must be the main priority, not all these superfluous. Rural development and government is non-existence in Kaduna, the government is spending the majority of the state budget in the state Kaduna.
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by BigYash: 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
triple996:

I feel your pain bro
I should be the one telling you that.. Check all your governor's children lives and check yourself. Go ahead,continue your celebration of nursery paintings.. Rubbish!
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Germi9: 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
See as roads tiny
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Rexymania(m): 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
The "somewhere in Aba" got me. How are you sure it is Aba? Bcus El rufia build one bridge now duh make am an hard working governor?

Black mentality
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by martinif: 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
They are free to put their logo and write arewa anyhow they like, but when you put your Rising Sun the Army will arrest you and declare you an enemy of the state. nawaoo.
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Ekpekus(m): 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mediocrity has finished us as a people. Who celebrates graffiti? Wetin individuals or even NGO go do, nai State government do and una want make we troway party? What a world..
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by mfm04622: 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
What is the meaning of all these nonsense? Na art work we go chop? They should open the bridge for use and then do the art work after. What is the use of the bridge if citizens can't use it? It has been completed over a month ago
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by JAMO84: 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Rwanda is so beautiful than your kaduna, just 13 million people well organized by a leader in Paul Kagame, not your rifrafts in power, I think people need to travel and see how a city should look like not this teletobis, google Windhoek, Namibia and see how beautiful it is than most European countries, Nigeria is a mess. Even your leaders you fight over come here to London to relax
Abia is a State in Nigeria, Rwanda is the mock name we gave to Abia because the governor once claim the state is good like Rwanda.
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by petite626: 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
triple996:
Elrufai remains the best thing that ever happens to kaduna. After completing the flyovers and bridges, our own iron-man went ahead to beautify them thereby making our city colourful and exotic.
Kodus to mallam.

https://web.facebook.com/hashtag/kadunaurbanrenewal
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
grin how many bridges will they paint if Nigeria is a working country like China
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by petite626: 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
kaduna? mtchewwww ,something that they will soon cover with election posters......except if it is not my state

u guys should watch out in just 3 months.
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by JohnBullMySon: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Rwanda is so beautiful than your kaduna, just 13 million people well organized by a leader in Paul Kagame, not your rifrafts in power, I think people need to travel and see how a city should look like not this teletobis, google Windhoek, Namibia and see how beautiful it is than most European countries, Nigeria is a mess. Even your leaders you fight over come here to London to relax
One question for you. Have you been to Rwanda?

That country does one thing better than us. Projecting only its good part to the world. It's not really as hyped.
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Navalsadiq(m): 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
Nwaba boys on a hating spree

Kudos to his Excellency the executive governor of Kaduna mallam nasiru elrufai.please continue your good work and don't listen to all this haters who plight most of their businesses in kaduna but still yet blabb jibbrish
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by stayclearofme: 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
GudluckIBB:
I'm sure someday, they will commission these paintings with fanfare.

Useless Leaders.
What of the OP that is celebrating painting of a flyover?
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Rajosh(m): 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mtcheeeeewwww
After destroying people's houses
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by stayclearofme: 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
One question for you. Have you been to Rwanda?

That country does one thing better than us. Projecting only its good part to the world. It's not really as hyped.
Yes that is true every country does that even America. But considering that Rwanda was at war for so many years they are still better than us.
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
How about the

Security of lives
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
Is this not against islam grin
I love it tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eli Waduba: Boy Who Drew Painting Of Kevin Hart Featured On Steve Harvey Show / Xmas In Ibadan / Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.