Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO (10187 Views)

How Far With The 10 States Buhari Will Campaign With Tinubu? / 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won / I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by Abasiokpon(m): 8:12am On Nov 25, 2021
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by lexy2014: 8:14am On Nov 25, 2021
Ynix:

I read a book some years ago on why economy grows and why they crash. One of the things that surprises me is that everything written in that book by the old man which was republished by his two sons even though it is based on American's economy has reflected in ours. One of the scam the man wrote about is the word Bail Out. After reading the books and other books, I discovered that the western nations and financial bodies are playing on our intelligence, they actually taught us Rubbish

The west didn't teach us rubbish and aren't playing on our intelligence. Our leaders chose to accept the rubbish because it suits their selfish agenda. I remember the late archbishop idahosa. One thing that made him special was that when he travelled abroad and saw something good, he will try to bring to Nigeria and replicate in his church organisation or school.

Our leaders travel to d west. They see good things, enjoy the good things and come back to Nigeria and still behave as if they went to stay in d bush with gorillas
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by Abasiokpon(m): 8:15am On Nov 25, 2021
Your mumu no too much i pray may udom no buy this idea oo.
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:17am On Nov 25, 2021
These people are brain dead
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by Rayjnr: 8:18am On Nov 25, 2021
walahi this man na bad leader
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by Eze2000(m): 8:18am On Nov 25, 2021
Felimax:
These ones are still in illusion. Caring leader my anus!
If his economic policies were good they will not need the bail out.
This mistake Nigerians will never forget in a hurry.

Money for hand... that's the language Nigerians understand
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by Blackdisciple(m): 8:20am On Nov 25, 2021
States will embezzle it , even states that really needs the cash for development like Osun, Ogun, Ondo, kogi, Kwara, Niger, katsina, Maiduguri, sokoto just all those states that has nothing they will still do what they know best.
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by franchasng: 8:24am On Nov 25, 2021
Useless black people and their celebration of mediocre.

Is the money Buhari's personal money?

Buhari is just a public servant.

Majority of black people, especially Nigerians are dumb and mad angry
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by lomprico(m): 8:24am On Nov 25, 2021
it's just like beating a child for no reason and promosing same child you will avenge the beating.

buhari caused the harsh economy by his useless policies now he is bailing states that tha useless policies have affected.
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by Streetdreamx(m): 8:26am On Nov 25, 2021
Salad don ready for Abia State governor and his cabal..
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by drealcivilceno(m): 8:28am On Nov 25, 2021
Felimax:

Not Entirely true but Buhari has done so many things and has not gotten his due credit.

I'm not even a Buhari's fan, never wanted him to get in from the onset cause he and future presidents, was going take advantage based on the Constitution.

You see, when it come to economic growth decisions he is not astute and relies on his ministers and most importantly his brothers to give advice and you what happens when you run a family business.

But, he has done projects in some states that no one has heard of, big ones ooh, mammoth projects and in some states because, governors they don't want spend money to maintain projects, they just close the place. Who gave the power, your constitution.

My problem is that, they will blame parties, one ethnic group, or cook a situation that will take peoples mind of the goodies we have, instead of the president to hold the lawmakers culpable.

That it is why other people are rushing in to become president, because of their own selfishness not because they want to make an impact. In their heart they worked but they won't want to be responsible coz those lawmakers are the real bastards. They are the cabal gangan.
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by Codes151(m): 8:31am On Nov 25, 2021
Illiterates.

Bail out loan in a bleeped up country n constitution.

It's a loan.

Bmc na better ishie
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by Lovenorth: 8:37am On Nov 25, 2021
I strongly agree with you
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by Ynix(m): 8:42am On Nov 25, 2021
lexy2014:

The west didn't teach us rubbish and aren't playing on our intelligence. Our leaders chose to accept the rubbish because it suits their selfish agenda. I remember the late archbishop idahosa. One thing that made him special was that when he travelled abroad and saw something good, he will try to bring to Nigeria and replicate in his church organisation or school.

Our leaders travel to d west. They see good things, enjoy the good things and come back to Nigeria and still behave as if they went to stay in d bush with gorillas
You are misinterpreting me here, I am not talking about other sectors or areas but political and economic leaders. The economic principles being taught negates the paradigms of the founding fathers of America and since they have been using the new economic principles they have always been in great debts. We are towing same lane. This talk is not about Idahosa it is about following the ideas of World Bank and IMF that has not been beneficial in the areas of human development

1 Like

Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by Bimpe29: 8:43am On Nov 25, 2021
God we are always in your able hands, please help us as a nation. It's really been unpalatable.
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by Streetdreamx(m): 8:46am On Nov 25, 2021
KingEverest:

lol grin
are you sure the masses will be alive to see the end of the 3rd term?
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by redcliff: 8:46am On Nov 25, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Lol

Nah everybody be wealthy man on top internet

my friend, dont shift the goal post. are you game?
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by KingEverest: 8:50am On Nov 25, 2021
Streetdreamx:
are you sure the masses will be alive to see the end of the 3rd term?
im not a buhari supported o
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by TemmyT002(m): 8:52am On Nov 25, 2021
Abegi.
It's because APC states are more than PDP and he can't give some without giving others.
Karamo
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by jaxxy(m): 8:53am On Nov 25, 2021
Felimax:

A Highly incompetent caring leader. The bailout isn’t his family money. So where is the caring? The FG has a responsibility to the states and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by rainlover(m): 9:00am On Nov 25, 2021
BigSarah:
Exactly that's why we should all support

Buhari and osinbanjo 3rd term

Insha Allah
lol
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by lexy2014: 9:03am On Nov 25, 2021
Ynix:

You are misinterpreting me here, I am not talking about other sectors or areas but political and economic leaders. The economic principles being taught negates the paradigms of the founding fathers of America and since they have been using the new economic principles they have always been in great debts. We are towing same lane. This talk is not about Idahosa it is about following the ideas of World Bank and IMF that has not been beneficial in the areas of human development
Who was I referring to when I said this:

Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by Jimasun: 9:06am On Nov 25, 2021
KingEverest:
grin first of all,why are the states unable to pay salaries? after destroying the country`s economy with stupendous policies,you start giving them loan as a solution
States were finding it difficult to pay since under Jonathan
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:07am On Nov 25, 2021
Some Nigerians are fucking clowns. Y’all be screaming to the heavens how Buhari destroyed the economy and there’s no money in circulation, LIES!

Take a walk every night, go to clubs, hotels and pubs, go to restaurants you’ll see tons of patrons; go to villages and see how busy markets are on a daily. Let’s not talk about lads buying the latest gadgets, whips, buildings springing up etc. Broke starving people spending big time

Keep your ears to the ground and hear how much ‘broke’ people invested in failed PONZI SCHEMES, yet Buhari has ruined the economy.

‘Everyone’ is critical of every single action and policy of thr government.

Asides the security situation in the country, I don’t think things are as bad as painted. 2023 is nigh, I hope the people can vote in their messiah.
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by KingEverest: 9:08am On Nov 25, 2021
Jimasun:

States were finding it difficult to pay since under Jonathan
that doesnt change the fact this administration made tins worst
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by Poleski: 9:08am On Nov 25, 2021
Sycophant at work again!
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by Ubanz: 9:32am On Nov 25, 2021
Na him money?
Abi he wan form Davido?
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by Ubanz: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2021
Na him money?
If he wan form Davido ,make him form am with his money.
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by Regex: 9:49am On Nov 25, 2021
franchasng:
Useless black people and their celebration of mediocre.

Is the money Buhari's personal money?

Buhari is just a public servant.

Majority of black people, especially Nigerians are dumb and mad angry

Brother I feel your pain.

All it takes for a black man to see that his race is a shame to human kind is for him to visit a White man's land.

I am seeing the way these white people treat us black here in UK, men, sometimes I think, we deserve it. We deserve it for first failing to do what's important, considering community success over individual riches.

You will come to a family, and it will be one person that is rich there, that person will prefer to be the odogwu to raising other members of the family including the extended family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by franchasng: 9:52am On Nov 25, 2021
Regex:

Brother I feel your pain.

All it takes for a black man to see that his race is a shame to human kind is for him to visit a White man's land.

I am seeing the way these white people treat us black here in UK, men, sometimes I think, we deserve it. We deserve it for first failing to do what's important, considering community success over individual riches.

You will come to a family, and it will be one person that is rich there, that person will prefer to be the odogwu to raising other members of the family including the extended family.
Don't mind the fools.

After deceiving themselves, they still depend on the same whiteman for security, health, food and almost everything yet they will never accept that they failed themselves and start to seek for ways to liberate the black race from being the failed race it is today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi In Calabar For Consultations Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries / We Have Obtained DSS, Police Permissions For Protest In Abia – Labour Leaders / Benue: PDP Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.