Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX (34310 Views)

University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) / Bank To Sponsor Little Girl Studying By ATM Light To University Level / Parents Of Madonna Varsity Students Detained Over Facebook Posts Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by wildikeman(m): 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
TMKsouth:

Responding 24 hours later - why, no airtime, no electricity undecided

I've moved on with my life - I suggest u do the same. First World vs Third World problems.

Well my job took me time you see...unlike you who has no job... Sorry kaffir.

NB.

And the kaffir thinks his country is first world.

What a fool grin cry grin shocked
Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by TMKsouth: 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
wildikeman:

Well my job took me time you see...unlike you who has no job... Sorry kaffir.

NB.

And the kaffir thinks his country is first world.

What a fool grin cry grin shocked

How would u describe beautiful SA in relation to COWgeria undecided

And do u work in the world's deepest mines where there are no breaks and cellular network coverage undecided

1 Like

Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by IronGalaxy: 12:20am On Nov 27, 2021
Teslason:
Many blacks have inferiority complex....
They believe whites are gods!
Correction: Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by wildikeman(m): 7:36am On Nov 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

How would u describe beautiful SA in relation to COWgeria undecided

And do u work in the world's deepest mines where there are no breaks and cellular network coverage undecided

More reasons you should say.." Thank you Botha. Thank you white man"

Du versteht, Kaffirs ?
Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by samtol4(m): 9:03am On Nov 27, 2021
A beautiful thread showing the kindness of an attractive VC of the best university in Africa was turned into a verbal war. This is unnecessary. At times you keep your stupidity aside for the benefit of humanity.

1 Like

Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by TMKsouth: 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
samtol4:
A beautiful thread showing the kindness of an attractive VC of the best university in Africa was turned into a verbal war. This is unnecessary. At times you keep your stupidity aside for the benefit of humanity.

cool cool cool

If I had the powers I would have banned a lot of knuckleheads on here for 50 years.

1 Like

Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by LeSudAfricaine: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
wildikeman:

Sorry... I didn't read your bullcrap. Please bugger off. Kaffirs
You will forever remain a coon unfortunately.
Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by wildikeman(m): 7:45am On Nov 30, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
You will forever remain a coon unfortunately.
Whatever kaffirs omicron

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October / Deplorable State Of Ogidigben Internal Road in Warri, Delta State. / Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.