Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Proud Boys Pic: Kyle Rittenhouse Claims Ex-lawyer ‘set Him Up’ - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Proud Boys Pic: Kyle Rittenhouse Claims Ex-lawyer ‘set Him Up’ (300 Views)

The Proud Boys Now Mock Trump / Trumps Ex Lawyer Sentenced To 3 Years In Prison. / President Trump Tweets About His Ex-lawyer'-in My Opinion, Micheal Cohen Should (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proud Boys Pic: Kyle Rittenhouse Claims Ex-lawyer ‘set Him Up’ by philstone(m): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kyle Rittenhouse asserted his ex-attorney “set him up” for a photo of him posing with alleged members of the Proud Boys and making a hand signal used by white supremacists.
Rittenhouse damned his former legal team, John Pierce and Lin Wood, saying he did not know the “OK” hand signal is now connected with white supremacy and alleging he
“didn’t know what a militia was”
till after he was apprehended.
The 18-year-old was seen making the signalling in a now far apart moved continuously and freely picture taken in a Wisconsin bar and used by the prosecution in the racially charged murder case against Rittenhouse, who fatally shot two people and wounded a third in the course of a dispute in Kenosha-Wis., last year.
Read More ....https://www.newssourge.com/proud-boys-pic-kyle-rittenhouse-claims-ex-lawyer-set-him-up/

1 Share

Re: Proud Boys Pic: Kyle Rittenhouse Claims Ex-lawyer ‘set Him Up’ by KingEverest: 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
let him rot in jail angry
Re: Proud Boys Pic: Kyle Rittenhouse Claims Ex-lawyer ‘set Him Up’ by FreeStuffsNG: 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
Since when the incident happened in Kenosha till now, I still cringe anytime I realise he is just 18 years old! shocked Filled with hatred and completely wrong indoctrination. He is paying a huge price for being idle, useless and foolish. He is a goner and none of those adults who misled him will stake their lives or career for him.
The lesson to you is that if you're young and foolish, it is time to stop. Anyone telling you to go and burn or kill should go and send his own son or relative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proud Boys Pic: Kyle Rittenhouse Claims Ex-lawyer ‘set Him Up’ by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
KingEverest:
let him rot in jail angry

how can a free man rot in jail?!?!? he was acquited of all charges and is a free man!

FreeStuffsNG:
Since when the incident happened in Kenosha till now, I still cringe anytime I realise he is just 18 years old! shocked Filled with hatred and completely wrong indoctrination. He is paying a huge price for being idle, useless and foolish. He is a goner and none of those adults who misled him will stake their lives or career for him.

what price is he paying exactly?! he shot 3 people, killed 2 and walked free.

1 Like

Re: Proud Boys Pic: Kyle Rittenhouse Claims Ex-lawyer ‘set Him Up’ by FreeStuffsNG: 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
The rhetorics of Donald Trump did not help the poor boy's poor mental health and horrible indoctrination with hate and racism.
Re: Proud Boys Pic: Kyle Rittenhouse Claims Ex-lawyer ‘set Him Up’ by FreeStuffsNG: 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

how can a free man rot in jail?!?!? he was acquited of all charges and is a free man!

what price is he paying exactly?! he shot 3 people, killed 2 and walked free.
His case is in court. For now, he has lost his liberty and childhood. At his age, the only thing that dominated my mind, apart from getting baptized, was gaining admission to study my No. 1 choice of course in my 1st Choice of University, not bigotry, not filthy lucre or even girls! At 18, his notoriety is utterly disgusting.
Re: Proud Boys Pic: Kyle Rittenhouse Claims Ex-lawyer ‘set Him Up’ by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

His case is in court. For now, he has lost his liberty and childhood. At his age, the only thing that dominated my mind, apart from getting baptized, was gaining admission to study my No. 1 choice of course in my 1st Choice of University, not bigotry, not filthy lucre or even girls! At 18, his notoriety is utterly disgusting.

the case is OVER since 4 days ago.... what are you talking about?!?
what childhood or liberty has he lost?!?!? he was acquitted 4 days ago and is back in the street living his life freely, while the men he killed are dead and buried. this white man lost nothing at all (apart from the 87 days he spent in jail before he was acquitted/freed)

1 Like

Re: Proud Boys Pic: Kyle Rittenhouse Claims Ex-lawyer ‘set Him Up’ by FreeStuffsNG: 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

what childhood or liberty has he lost?!?!? he was acquitted 4 days ago and is back in the street living his life freely, while the men he killed are dead and buried. this white man lost nothing at all (apart from the 87 days he spent in jail before he was acquitted/freed)

You're right. https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/11/19/rittenhouse-verdict-live-updates/

I refer to his period of incarceration. Now he is temporarily free but not really free Free like that unless the Supreme Court says so or appeal is not pursued . He was 17 when he killed those folks! That is why I went down memory lane of what dominated my mind at 17. There are two courts in life; court of jurisprudence law and court of public opinion. The most powerful and long lasting is the court of public opinion. Kyle Rittenhouse is forever a murderer. Forget the legal technicality, he is done for. This is not 1800s
Re: Proud Boys Pic: Kyle Rittenhouse Claims Ex-lawyer ‘set Him Up’ by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
You're right. https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/11/19/rittenhouse-verdict-live-updates/

I refer to his period of incarceration. Now he is temporarily free but not really free like that. He was 17 when he killed those folks!

he is not "temporarily" free, he is FREE and was found innocent of all the charges that were laid against him.

btw:
- to the people he is down with, aka white supremacist etc, he is a hero...
- to American racists, he is a hero...
- to "right to keep/bear arms" advocates and to "stand your ground" advocates, he is a hero...
Re: Proud Boys Pic: Kyle Rittenhouse Claims Ex-lawyer ‘set Him Up’ by FreeStuffsNG: 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

he is not "temporarily free, he is FREE and innocent of all the charges that were laid against him.

btw:
- to "right to keep/bear arms" advocates and to "stand your ground" advocates, he is a hero...
Ask them how many of them will hire him or make him their son in law. He is not safe again for the rest of his life and watch what the newspaper will write when he dies and someday the children and relatives of those he killed start demanding for justice. He is not free because he will be watching his back for the rest of his life even if he is pronounced free at the SC. The only thing slightly weighing for him is his age,17. Even in Nigeria, murderer at 17 won't be treated same way as a murderer in the 30s.
Re: Proud Boys Pic: Kyle Rittenhouse Claims Ex-lawyer ‘set Him Up’ by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Ask them how many of them will hire him or make him their son in law. He is not safe again for the rest of his life and watch what the newspaper will write when he dies and someday the children and relatives of those he killed start demanding for justice. He is not free because he will be watching his back for the rest of his life even if he is pronounced free at the SC. The only thing slightly weighing for him is his age,17. Even in Nigeria, murderer at 17 won't be treated same way as a murderer in the 30s.

i think you are greatly mistaking... in the US, he will live a great life, have no problem getting a job and having a family...and as we can see already, the media is fighting to have him on their shows. same shiit happened to OJ when he murdered his wife and was acquitted and/or when casey Anthony murdered her child and was acquitted.

remember, many people look up to this boy and see nothing wrong in what he did, thats the US for you.... just like many people would openly tell you that the police in the US are doing a good job and they are not murdering black people left right and center.

here is a simple clue: look at how many people donated money (aka $1M) for KyleRittenhouse's defense/bail/trial?!?!?
Re: Proud Boys Pic: Kyle Rittenhouse Claims Ex-lawyer ‘set Him Up’ by SportsHD: 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

he is not "temporarily" free, he is FREE and was found innocent of all the charges that were laid against him.

btw:
Ahmaud arbery killers are in court. Let's watch, they might also be acquitted on some bullshit technicality. The US justice system favours the whites and whites only. If reverse were the case, it won't take them 30 minutes to find blacks guilty of the same offence.
Re: Proud Boys Pic: Kyle Rittenhouse Claims Ex-lawyer ‘set Him Up’ by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
SportsHD:

Ahmaud arbery killers are in court. Let's watch, they might also be acquitted on some bullshit technicality. The US justice system favours the whites and whites only. If reverse were the case, it won't take them 30 minutes to find blacks guilty of the same offence.

the sad reality of life in the US... same with the cop who killed an unarmed black man in Kansas city (and lied about the fact that he was unarmed). this is the first time since 1942 that a white Kansas City police officer has been charged in the death of a Black person.

think about the above statement in bold: for the past 80yrs, no police officer has ever been charged with killing a black person.

so, i wont be surprised if the Ahmaud Arbery murderers walk free too...
Re: Proud Boys Pic: Kyle Rittenhouse Claims Ex-lawyer ‘set Him Up’ by SportsHD: 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

the sad reality of life in the US... same with the cop who killed an unarmed black man in Kansas city (and lied about the fact that he was unarmed). this is the first time since 1942 that a white Kansas City police officer has been charged in the death of a Black person.

think about the above statement in bold: for the past 80yrs, no police officer has ever been charged with killing a black person.

so, i wont be surprised if the Ahmaud Arbery murderers walk free too...
Tragic, just tragic.

(1) (Reply)

The African Union Should Send Envoys To Russia And Ukraine To Mediate / Trump Says Zelenski Has Shown Bravery / Ukraine Crisis: Are The West, EU, And US Being Honest To The Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.