Stats: 3,143,393 members, 7,781,127 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:27 AM

Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend (32724 Views)

Pastor Adjusts Church Programme Time Over Super Eagles Vs Argentina Match / Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) / Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend by Susily(m): 8:31am On Nov 25, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

He's a deadbeat because she's his common law wife. Your wife is your responsibility. And so are your children.

If you don't like it, go and kill the law.

Exactly, that's why a lot of men are boycotting serious relationships over there cos they know they have nothing to gain

All these will ultimately backfire cos thanks to social media, men are getting enlightened and a good number will wash their hands off anything that has to do serious relationships causing a serious dent in human relationships

Re: Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend by rollandben(m): 8:36am On Nov 25, 2021
Mission of very many women is to rendered a prosoerious men useless!!
Run as fast as you can from them. They chattered glorious destiny!!!
A glorious and a prosper souls they always after.

Re: Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend by Lexusgs430: 8:41am On Nov 25, 2021
dontro:
Can someone explain this maintenance fee thing really...

When love dey sweet, he financially spoilt her silly ......

Now love don sour, he must not make her suffer..... cheesy cheesy

Re: Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend by Blackdisciple(m): 8:56am On Nov 25, 2021
Maintenance Kee una there....

I said it the law only favor women overseas, that's why I pity a man that will go to overseas and marry over there, because if your wife calls you to leave work place and come home even as office is yet to close for the day and you delayed of refused to come home till after work she can call the police on you or even take you to court and the law will back her up....

Your little child can call the police for you if you delayed his meal and the police will charge u...

Re: Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend by Bloomfrancs05: 9:01am On Nov 25, 2021
Dinho a whole you dey fûck up like this?

You know dey see CR7 as him dey invest him money wisely.

Your own na for smelly pûssies right from your days in PSG.
Okocha even talk say him try everything possible to stop you from following every french pûssy buh I guess you never listened.

As Okocha invest for BetKing, person don ask am to go jail, eh?

To every man making some big lamba, abeg no carry your money put for where women dey.

I don talk my own.

We rise!
Re: Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend by Elsueno: 9:03am On Nov 25, 2021
MJBOLT:
man wey no get girlfriend,get peace of mind.

I swear Mahn...the amount of free time & excess money way go dey account at months end to sort other things will even surprise person... Girlfriends are extremely high maintenance without any of the wifely benefits grin
Re: Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend by sinola(m): 9:12am On Nov 25, 2021
This guy is in serious terrible financial mess. Always in the news for debt related offences.
What happened to all the monies he got during his days in PSG, Barcelona, AC Milan is something we need to study as a course in school
Re: Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend by faithfull18(f): 9:17am On Nov 25, 2021
Lol, I can't see team foreign ladies here.
Re: Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend by Pimine: 9:23am On Nov 25, 2021
MJBOLT:
man wey no get girlfriend,get peace of mind.
Aswearugaaad

Walahi grin
Re: Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend by Toks2008(m): 9:28am On Nov 25, 2021
Village people just die this Guy's career.

The guy would have surpassed Messi and C Ronaldo but he allowed carelessness and woman matter destroy his wonderful career.

What a shame.

Re: Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend by Truvelisback(m): 9:33am On Nov 25, 2021
If this is what marriage is all about, i won't marry, i would rather have a Gf. Marriage now is like a suicide rope on the neck.

Re: Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 25, 2021
These laws were made by men. I wonder what Western men were thinking when they made these stupid and ridiculous laws. undecided

Same laws are hunting them now. undecided

I don't want to cry more than the bereaved. This shit will never happen in Nigeria.

Re: Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend by Mayeldah(m): 9:38am On Nov 25, 2021
The greatest SIMPS on earth are whites.

Nigeria no good but such laws can't work here.

why should he maintain a woman that another man is servicing? He didn't even marry her.

Except she had kids for him though.

Re: Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend by TolaniLuv: 9:46am On Nov 25, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Why shouldn't they count? There's no escape for deadbeats.

I pray the same thing happen to you!! And I hope it count for you as well.

Re: Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend by TolaniLuv: 9:47am On Nov 25, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Why shouldn't they count? There's no escape for deadbeats.

I hope you go to jail for not paying maintenance fee for your gf
Re: Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend by BRATISLAVA: 10:03am On Nov 25, 2021
TolaniLuv:

I hope you go to jail for not paying maintenance fee for your gf

Are you the deadbeat boyfriend?
Re: Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend by BRATISLAVA: 10:04am On Nov 25, 2021
TolaniLuv:

I pray the same thing happen to you!! And I hope it count for you as well.

I pray the same thing happens to you! And I hope it counts for you to live with someone for years and they just walk out on you without a care for your well-being!
Re: Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend by BRATISLAVA: 10:06am On Nov 25, 2021
Susily:

Exactly, that's why a lot of men are boycotting serious relationships over there cos they know they have nothing to gain

All these will ultimately backfire cos thanks to social media, men are getting enlightened and a good number will wash their hands off anything that has to do serious relationships causing a serious dent in human relationships

As you can see, even if you boycott marriage, the law will still make you responsible for your choices. The men think they are adjusting, not knowing they are digging themselves deeper in the pit.

It will get to the stage where you will pay support to surrogates or boycott sex or have sex with yourselves.

Most of you want to bear the title of men and yet cannot fulfill the duties.

Simples.
Re: Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend by Silentgroper(m): 10:10am On Nov 25, 2021
Godoverevery:
I guess there aren't feminist in Brazil...

Like I always say men are just born to suffer in this world......paying 13k � every month to someone who is probably in another relationship already.

Maintenance fee indeed.......why not just call it the real name Liability fee.

Ex collecting monthly salary from me because of one absurd law.....I will rather leave that country and renounce my citizenship.
Na we men dey do ourselves. E sure me die xay na one simpish fvck go pass that law into ruling.. As in wat kind of crazy law is that.

Re: Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend by ISelectMySins: 10:54am On Nov 25, 2021
Guys, guys, guys, don't believe this story. If someone told you that the same thing happened to a Nigerian footballer or celebrity in Nigeria, would you believe?

I'm sure you wouldn't. Latin American countries share similar cultural views and values as Africans. This type of stuff would almost never happen in Brazil anymore than it would happen in Nigeria.

An ex-girlfriend in a Latin American country who didn't even birth for you? O tell me something else, please.
Re: Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend by mmsen: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Oh, so foreign women aren't the angels that Nigerian men are running to anymore? Isn't it your women that are the devils? Or have you been lied to about foreign women? Women who the red pill was made for?

LMAO.

I've never called Nigerian women especially bad. They're no different from foreign women, once they know the system is in their favor they abuse it.

Re: Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 25, 2021
dehiero:
Walkbrazil4k what is common law wife

Boy friend and girl friend living together
Re: Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend by Bamzyriches451: 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hehehehe
Make I kuku go jail than to pay that kind money for pussy wey another man the jam anyhow

Re: Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend by E2000: 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
Some women behave like they are not humans and should be threated like properties. Yet a faction of them is advocating for equal benefits but not equal treatment .

Re: Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend by 2elliot: 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
Women will not talk about the exploitation of men in this kind of country, they only have voice when it is Arab countries doing their own to women.

Re: Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend by dehiero: 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Boy friend and girl friend living together
He supposed to pay her for living together?
Re: Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend by OvertheTop(m): 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
Truvelisback:
If this is what marriage is all about, i won't marry, i would rather have a Gf. Marriage now is like a suicide rope on the neck.

GUY, A GF abroad is as Good as Marriage. Read the publication again.....

you Breakup, You might have to start paying maintenance monthly..... as she moves to her Next Man(victim).
Re: Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend by BRATISLAVA: 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
mmsen:

I've never called Nigerian women especially bad. They're no different from foreign women, once they know the system is in their favor they abuse it.

And what shall we say of Nigerian men who the Nigerian system favors, yet they whine so much about Western systems?
Re: Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend by Silentgroper(m): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

And what shall we say of Nigerian men who the Nigerian system favors, yet they whine so much about Western systems?
Can u ever nt hate on men 4 just one sec ffs!
Re: Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend by BRATISLAVA: 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
Silentgroper:
Can u ever nt hate on men 4 just one sec ffs!

Why does the truth upset you?
Re: Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend by seyz91(m): 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Re: Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend by Silentgroper(m): 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Why does the truth upset you?
What truth? ... Would u ever allow a man fall in love with u?

Friday Njengo Is Dead (Golden Eaglet) / Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) / Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro