Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) (8118 Views)

TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) / Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades / Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication sshould be reproduced, reprinted, copied, spammed without the prior knowledge of the author.

FROM THE PLANET OF THE MASTREO OF ROMANTIC THRILLERS - ADE SPADES (A.K.A MANCRIMES)

If you enjoyed, Hit Them Dead & Love is Not For Suckers
then you'll definitely love " Hell Razor"

Warning - Please Take Note - Posting Of " Hell Razor " novel episodes will be very inconsistent due to many factors. For this reason, it is strictly advised that those who love to read novels at a smooth and convinent pace should endeavour to buy the book at a affordable rate. The download link will be posted below. Take note - Hell Razor is an updated and complete version novel of " No Pleasure For Dead Girls" Hell Razor has been modified and thoroughly edited to suit readers taste!!!

Settings is the millionaire's playground of Miami City

Synopsis

If you are handsome, rich, and a notorious casanova who his obsessed with dating and having sex with only beautiful women and when all these beautiful women in your private life began to wind up dead in strange circumstances - that you should tell you someone is trying to frame you up for murder and you are heading for trouble unless you play it cool - But the extraordinarily handsome, and wealthy billionaire, Kevin Carter who ran a big company and owned cars that cost whale of money was not interested in playing it cool.

When the women in his life began to wind up dead, he thought it was a random killing, and someone somewhere was only trying to play a kind of game. But when the tough as nail Detective Tomayo turned up all the evidence about the killings of these women, It showed that these murders were perpetrated by a mysterious professional killer who Kevin Carter inexplicably had wronged and who was only interested in killing the women in his life, that was when Kevin Carter believed this was for real

The Heat Is On !!!! Stay Tuned. Bookmark this author name. You won't regret it.

Download Link -https://okadabooks.com/book/about/hell_razor_-_romance_thriller/45610

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2021
I really love the name. Please, Sir,bring it on kiss
Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
Oh... I need to click on the link. Got it wink
Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 7:08am On Nov 26, 2021
Jaylynn:
Oh... I need to click on the link. Got it wink

Thanks! Really appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 7:14am On Nov 26, 2021
G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
Chapter 2

Kevin Carter looked up from the paperwork he was working on as his secretary, Maya Roxy, came into his office. Roxy was around twenty- six years of age, tall, dark, with a good shape, accentuated by heavy full breasts which always strained against her well-ironed shirt, solid hips, heavy buttocks which could drive any man insane, and she was hundred per cent efficient. She had been Kevin's secretary for more than three years now, and during those years, he had considered her as one of the valuable gifts life had bestowed unto him.

" Look! Roxy, don't tell me all that is for me ? " he said, a deep frown on his handsome face. " I won't touch it! "

" You're going to touch it, sugar, " she said to him as she walked over to the table, a sheaf of papers in her hands. She rested her hips against the desk, placed the paper on it, and regarded Kevin's face.

" I'm so sorry, Kev, but the mails just kept coming in today."

Kevin eyed the thick pile of papers distastefully. He was tired, and the one thing he wanted to do was crawl into his car and go home. For a long moment, he stared at the papers, and then he shrugged his powerful shoulders.

" Don't worry about it. I'll handle it."

Roxy, who had been patiently waiting for him, nodded and lifted a well-shaped brow at him.

" Do you care for a cup of coffee ? " she asked in a soft voice.

" Not at all! " Kevin answered promptly. " What I really need now is to get this damn papers over with it."

Roxy stood, watching him as she battled with the feelings inside her, then she said alright and swinging her heavy buttocks deliberately at him, she went out of the office.

Kevin watched her go, a leering look on his face. He loved beautiful women, and he had made an exception to employ the beautiful ones. He knew Roxy was in love with him, and yet, he knew if he got entangled with her, she might become love-struck and lose her efficiency, which would be disastrous because Kevin was undeniably lazy. He had come to rely strongly on her efficiency.
At the age of thirty- six years, Kevin Carter was considered one of the most handsome and eligible bachelors in Miami City. He was big and powerful. Long hours in the summer sun had burned his body to a golden bronze. His compact, heavily featured face, jutting, deeply dimpled chin, strong hard mouth, and steady icy blue eyes made him extraordinarily handsome.
He was one of the youngest billionaires in Miami. His source of wealth had come from his parents, who had left him a whale of money plus a huge, vast company ( Carter Steel & Metals ) before their death. Since then, he had been managing the company and because he was active and very ambitious. At that time, he was able to add more to his ample wealth and made the company one of the fast-growing, rich companies in the whole of Florida.
But Kevin had a weakness. He had the hots for beautiful women, and he loved sex. When it comes to women, he was lost. The sight of anything in skirts or tight-fitted jeans rushes blood into his head and leaves him breathless. Women and sex to him was the most natural thing: something to enjoy, not to worry about, not to fuss about. Something to have when it comes and to wait for when it wasn't there. He knew he should be worried about his utterly uninhabited nature for sex, but nothing worried Kevin. His philosophy was that; something must kill a man, and for him, if that thing that would kill him was to be a figure in a tight skirt, tight jeans, or skimpy bikinis, then he was ready to lay down his life.
He had a golden rule. He never wasted his time with a woman before moving to another one. For him, women were like toys that were meant to be toyed with for some few weeks, then quickly disposed of.
He had had so many women in his life that he sometimes forgets about some of these women easily. He had made it a rule never to let the thought of one particular woman hold him down or bother him. He was used to them fawning over him, and for this reason, the thought of ever pining on a particular woman always angers him. He was sick of women who gave themselves to him only to involve him, to shackle him, to tricked him into anything he was not ready to dabble into.
It took him almost an hour to be done with the pile of papers on his desk. By then, he was totally drained, and his mouth felt dry. He heaved heavily like a man who had just run a long metre race and leaned back in his armchair. He took out a white handkerchief from his suit pockets and wiped the sweats which had beaded on his forehead.
He reached for a pack of Marlboro cigarettes on his desk, lit it, and inhaled the smoke deeply. Then he let out the smoke slowly from his mouth. He checked his strap watch and grimaced. The time was past seven; how time flies! He thought irritably.
He got up from his chair and took his jacket off the peg. He struggled into his jacket, then he picked up his suitcase, moved towards his office door and opened it. He went out of his office and found Roxy, clicking away on the Apple laptop before her. She looked up as he came into her office, her dark eyes taking in the tired, haughty look on his face.

" I'm done for today, Roxy! You can clean up after I'm gone. Don't expect me tomorrow. I ain't coming."

A worried look flashed on Roxy's face.

" But Kevin, You have an important meeting with Mr Williamson. He wants to meet you concerning the steels we're going to supply him for Miami's bridge project. "

" Hold him off! " Kevin snarled. " I can't kill myself. We'll do the meeting another time. "

" We've been holding him off for weeks now. If we continue to stall this meeting, he might go to another competitor."

Kevin's body boiled with anger. He wanted to tell her to hell with Mr Williamson, but he knew she was telling the truth. Williamson was one of their profitable customer whom they could not afford to lose.
He brooded for a moment. He remembered he was meeting two of his best female friends in one of the expensive restaurants in South beach the following day. They had promised to hook him up with one of their attractive friends. Kevin could never miss that kind of opportunity.

" I'll see what I can do," he said, not trusting his voice. " But if you don't see me tomorrow, I think you should handle the meeting. You can handle it, can't you? "

" I….I…. " Roxy stammered.

" Yes, you can, " Kevin said, and he moved towards her and planted a kiss on her glossy red lips. He felt her shivered, and he smiled knowingly. Then he moved away from her.

" Bye, Roxy! Think of me tonight, sweetie ", and he walked out of the office, leaving her staring hard at his broad back, a shocked expression on her beautiful face.
Kevin moved through the company's vast garage till he got to his big glittering Rolls Royce. He opened the car door and slid behind the wheel. He thumbed the starter and deftly manoeuvred the car out of the garage. A few minutes later, he was on the hot, busy highway, and he drove fast towards Key Biscayne drive, where he had a four-bedroom penthouse.
He arrived there and drove into the underground garage in which stood a glittering Bentley, Ferrari, Aston Martin and a big Cadillac. He stepped out of the car, and a few seconds later, he walked into an expensive vast lounge, expensively furnished with a terrace overlooking the bay. Down one side of the room, protected by a glass screen, orchids of every colour and description grew in long colourful ropes. The decor of the room was done in white and black.
He tossed his suitcase on a settee and moved towards a cocktail bar. He loosened his tie, then he lifted a bottle of Campari from the wine shelf and placed it on the well-polished countertop. He took off the bottle's lid and poured a stiff shot into the glass cup, then he added lime juice and tossed the liquid then his throat. He closed his eyes as the drink washed over him and stiffened his nerves. He filled the glass again, drank some of the drink, rolling it in his mouth before swallowing it.
After the drink, he felt much better, and he could think clearly. He went into the bedroom, took off his tie, struggled out of his clothes, and went into the bathroom. He showered, came out of the bathroom, dried himself thoroughly and donned a red and gold patterned dressing gown. He went into the kitchen and heated a cold chicken, steak and black coffee. He finished his food and washed it down with the coffee. Then he washed the cup and saucer, and he went into the living room
He sat down on a lounging chair, took out his phone and began to glance through the contact lists. It was then he saw the name Jessica, and he sat bolt upright. The name sent a watt of electricity down his spine. He stared at the name for a long moment, not believing his eyes. For Christ, sakes! He said aloud, how could I I've forgotten Jessica for a whole day? What kind of man am I ? he thought angrily. He quickly dialled the number and waited. The operator told him the number was switched off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
He cursed himself and dialled her number again. The operator repeated the same info to him. Vexed, he flung the phone on the chair and stood up from the settee, his mind busy with thoughts. Switched off ! he thought, This was a baffler! He had always called Jessica every night after coming back from the office, and never for once had her cell phone been switched off. But the previous night, he had failed to do just that, and that was because he had been dead beat after coming back from the office. This night regretfully would have been like the previous night If he had not checked his contacts.
Some weeks ago, he had met her in one of the expensive night clubs in Miami beach. They had hooked up, and since then, he and she had been seeing a lot of each other. She was extremely beautiful, he had to give her that, but she was this kind of woman that struck him as odd. During the time they had been going around together, she had shocked him by telling him she wanted him to marry her.
At first, he had thought she was crazy, and all this was a joke, then he started to discover things about her; things made him wary of her. Things that told she wanted more than just sex from him.
She had told him blatantly she would marry him at the drop of a shot. He had the looks, money and affluence. All the things that made up a complete man. So why should they not get married and have kids?
It was then he had the feeling she was really crazy about the idea of settling down, and ever since then, he had been looking for ways to give her the brush off.
His mind went back to the lie he had told her about taking her to meet his families, and a smile tugged his lips, despite himself. She had it coming ! he told himself. It was always fun cooking up lies for any woman he dated and watching them swallow it hook, line and sinker. He always got a big bang out of it.
He eyed his cell phone for a long moment and picked it up. Then he redialled her number. The operator repeated the same thing. He moved towards his telephone, picked up the receiver and dialled her telephone number. It rang for some time, but there was no answer.
He shrugged his shoulders indifferently. To hell with her, he thought bitterly. He could always get another chick if this one is indisposed. And because he had a trained mind, he turned his mind away from Jessica to the girls he was meeting the next day. Before sleeping that night, he had totally wiped out the thought of her from his mind.
He wasn't to know that Jessica Hill had been lying dead in her apartment for more than twenty-four hours now, her face smothered in blood.

" You know what? , for now, I am not interested in any man. " Ella said, looking into the eyes of her two friend's.

Ella and her two friends were sitting in one of the expensive restaurants in South Beach. Ella was a blonde girl. She was beautiful, with big marvellous eyes and a body that could only be the exact model of the perfect woman: heavy breasted, slim waist, solid hips and long tapering legs. Her two friends were not bad looking. Rose was tall, with an oval face, big grey eyes and a perfect mouth which any man who loved to kiss. Jane had an elfin face. She was of medium height, with crystal blue eyes, a pert nose, ample bosom and straight legs.
The three friends had met in a club in Miami Beach. They had quickly become aware of their outrageous beauty and had taken a liking to one another. Ella was an air hostess; Jane was modelling dresses for Victoria Secrets while Rose was a professional hairstylist in Lincoln Road's big salons. Money was not one of their problems.
Ella and her two friends' only difference was that she did not have a boyfriend and was not ready to settle down with any man. Rose and Jane had tried every possible best to hook her with some men, but Ella was not interested. She had met different men; The eligible bachelors, the playboys, rich old men who stink of wealth, good looking gigolo and yet none of these men stirred anything in her. To her, these men were just like the normal people who walked the busy streets of Miami.

" I don't believe you ", Rose continued narrowing her eyes at Ella.

" But why don't you believe me? ' Ella said, looking surprised, her lovely eyes almost bulging out from its sockets.

" The answer is simple. " Jane said. " You've not met the right man. If you meet him, you won't say you are not interested in any man. Women all over the world are falling in love every day, and you are saying you are not interested. You must be kidding."

Rose inclined her head to show her support for Jane's word.

Ella laughed.

" That is very wrong for you to say, Jane. I've met all the guys in the whole of Miami, and for me, that's enough. Tell me? Who is there to meet again ? "

Rose looked sharply at Ella.

" Surely you're not a lesbo, right ? "

Ella laughed again, her big eyes sparkling with amusement.

" What if I am ? " she asked. " would it be a bad thing?

Rose shook her head.

" It's not a bad thing ",, She said. " But look at you girl, with this beautiful body, you been a lesbo will be a total waste ".

Ella shrugged her shoulders, but she did not say anything.

Jane looked at Rose and winked.

" Have you heard of the name Kevin Carter? " Jane asked, facing Ella.

" Who the heck is Kevin Carter? " Ella asked, rolling her eyes mockingly.

" Kevin is a hunk who can melt you like butter, baby. Most girls in Miami got the hots for him, " Rose said.

" You mean most stupid girls got the hots for him, right? Ella asked. " if that's the case, then I believe such a man should be avoided."

Jane lifted a well-shaped eyebrow at her.

" Once you get involved with Kevin, you won't wish to get out. Believe me, Ella. I know what I'm saying. That man is dynamite ! "

Ella studied the face of her two friend's, and she saw the seriousness there. There was something about the look on their faces that told her they were hiding something from her.

" Is there something you guys are not telling me ? " she asked, her voice loaded with suspicion.

" Well, if you must know ",, Jane replied, a jeering light in her eyes. " We've known Kelvin for quite sometimes now. In fact, he wants to meet you. We told him about you, and he says he would really like to see you."

" What? " Ella said, looking stupendous. " is that why you both forced me into this restaurant to come and see a guy you both are stupidly melting over."

" Why are you tripping, girl? " Jane retorted, spreading her hands ' we brought you here cause we are your friends, and we thought you would be interested in meeting a new guy since it has been long we've seen you with any man."

Ella looked at her two friends in astonishment. How could they do this to her? She thought, setting her up with a man whose existence was even unknown to her.

" I don't believe this ", Ella said, harshly and she pointed a well-manicured finger at her friends. " You guys are my friend, and I expect you to know better. I hate all this blind dates shit! It does not work for me! please, just mind your business and leave me alone."

Unable to control her rising anger, Jane stood up from her chair and faced Ella.

" Ella! You are taking this too far. We just want you to meet our friend, that's all. Rose was even the one who suggested we should bring you along today. Kevin is a nice guy, and I am sure you will love him, as a matter of fact, all girls love him "

Ella sniggered.

' You know what? " She said, looking angrily into the eyes of her two friends. " I think I have had enough for today. You guys can clear the checks. I'm going home," and she picked up her Chanel handbag and moved away from the table, her two friends staring at her with a puzzled expression on their faces.

She was about to reach the entrance when she remembered she had forgotten to pick up her car keys. She stopped abruptly, turned and walked back to the diner table; then she stiffened when she saw a man talking to her two friends. Who is this man? she asked herself as she walked back to the table. The man raised his head, and Ella was confronted with a face that was so uniquely perfect.
The man was tall and powerfully built, and he was very handsome, with thick black hair and stormy blue eyes. There was a lazy smile around his mouth as he looked at her quizzically. He really made an impact on her.
He wore a well-cut dark blue jacket suit with brown loafers. The suit clung perfectly to his figure. As she walked back to the table, she felt a rush of blood through her, and she cursed herself for feeling this way. She raised her head high as she reached the table.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 11:49am On Dec 03, 2021
." Hello! " He said to her. " I'm Kevin Carter. What's your name?

She stared at him for some moment.

" My name is Ella. Ella Brown," she said and swallowed hard. Her heart was jumping about like a freshly landed trout, and she could not think straight.

" Ella! such a beautiful name." He said, testing the name on his lips. " well, nice to meet you, Ella, but if I may ask, why do you walk away angrily like that ? " he was staring hard at her.

Ella wanted to talk, but she felt her throat thicken. She felt so naked under his gaze. She looked at her two friends and saw them staring hard at her. Fools! She thought. No wonder they were so smitten by this handsome hunk. There was something about this man that stirred something in her. Something she could not fathom. She dragged her eyes to his face and saw him looking at her expectantly. She coughed a little to clear her throat.

" I did not walk away angrily. I'm only trying to make a point, that's all," She said breathlessly. The room felt hot, and she asked herself whether this man causing the heat or the air conditioner in the restaurant had suddenly stopped working.

" Ella ! " he said in a husky voice. " I was sitting right behind you. I saw the whole thing. You should know Jane and Rose mean well for you. I've known them for a while now, and I must say they are good folks. They told me all about you, and I've been dying to talk to you."

Ella turned to look at her friends. Jane averted her eyes while Rose focused her gaze on two couples who were chatting happily.

" Don't be angry, Ella ' Kevin said, noticing the dark look that had settled on her face.

" I'm not angry ",, she gritted out. "I just don't like people digging me behind my back. I love my privacy."

" Privacy it is. " he said, a triumphant look settling on his face. ' you know what, Ella? I would love for us to talk more, but I've got to be somewhere right now. Can I get your digits? " He said, dipping his hands into his pockets to bring out his cell phone.

Ella hesitated. All this was happening too fast for her. This was the first time she could not think straight, especially with a man. Inwardly, she knew if she gives her cell phone number to him, something will definitely happen between them. No man in her young wildlife had ever made her feel this way. She wanted him so badly.
She did not even remember when she began to call out the cell phone number. When she was through, he looked up from his cell phone and gave her a smashing smile.

" I'll give you a call, Ella." and he pulled her into his arms and hugged her. Ella was shocked. She wanted to free herself from his arms, but her brain refused to function. Damn! His body felt so good. His arms around her were so warm and soft, and yet every inch of him was hard. The combination of these two was devastating to her senses.

He pulled away from her.

" Expect my call, sweetie," Kevin said, and he gave Jane and Rose a brief, quick hug. Ella looked on, not wanting him to leave, wanting the little moment she had shared with him to last a little longer. He gave her a last sensual smile and swaggered out of the restaurant.

Ella watched him go and said aloud. " My God! Is he for real? "

Her two friends had heard what she had said, and in response, they began to giggle.

Two days later, Kevin and Ella were dining in one of the expensive restaurants in Downtown Miami. On the table was a plate of crab soup, with the breasts of duck, dipped in rice and soya sauce. There was a bottle of Martini in a silver bucket filled with ice cubes.

" Are you okay? " Kevin said, forking a piece of meat into his mouth.

" Yeah! I'm good, " Ella replied absentmindedly. She was not really concentrating on the food in front of her, and the reason was not far fetched.
During the day, Kevin had called her, telling her he would like them to dine together in one of the exclusive restaurants in Miami Beach. He then gave her the restaurant's address, explaining to her that she should go there at exactly seven p.m and wait for him there.
She had demanded from him the reason for this, and he had told her there was a board meeting to held in his office that day and the meeting might take long, and if she waited for him at the restaurant, he would join her as soon as he was through in the office. She had done just that, but when she saw him this night, a calm, cold smile on his face, she had had the feeling he was lying to her.
She realized that he was a man who had the knowledge that a woman, no matter her pride or self-worth, would always wait for him. With his incredible charms and looks, the world belonged to him. This thought sickened her, but like every other woman who had fallen for his looks and charms, she knew she had no choice but to go with it.

" I think you've got something on your mind ", he continued levelling his gaze with her and obviously enjoying the emotions passing through her face. He had to control the urge not to laugh in her face. She was totally hooked! He could see the longings on her face. This dumb chick was like the rest of the other women in his life. If his good looks did not hook them, they would surely be hooked by his money or personality. This woman sitting across him was hooked by his good looks.
She had told him she was an air hostess working for one of the top air taxi agency in Miami, and he knew money would never be an issue. Undoubtedly, she was only attracted to him because of his looks and charms. He had found out everything he needed to know about her from her friends. She was a loner, and she had no man in her life. The one thought in his mind was to hit it off with her and leave her at the drop of a hat.

" I've got nothing on my mind," she replied stiffly. She looked at his face and saw the jeering light in his eyes. The bastard! She thought angrily; he knows I'm hooked. At that moment, she was so frustrated she wanted to throw the crab soup at his face, but she fought down the urge.

" You sure? " Kevin continued, raising his eyebrow quizzically.

" I'm sure ", she replied him. She looked at him sitting across her and felt a stir inside of her. He was so handsome, so masculine, and so selfish, and yet she wanted him. Christ! I'm such a fool, she thought; I'm such a fool to hook my self with this man.

Kevin looked studied her face for a long moment. He knew she was battling with the rage of emotions inside her. She wanted him desperately, but like every other egoistic woman, she could not bring herself to tell him that. Let me help her out, he thought. Let's see if she will take the bait.

" Ella ! " he said to her.

She looked up from the food she was staring at and saw him watching her, a sensual knowing look on his face.

" What is it, Kevin ? " she asked in a soft voice.

" What would you like to do? "

The question made her flushed. It was as if he had hit her where she wanted him to hit her. She had been asking herself that question from the first moment she had set her eyes on him this night. What would you like to do? Her mind repeated the question. Even without him asking, she already knew the answer. She drew in a long, slow breath, pulled herself together and look at his face.

" Let's go home and make love, Kevin ", she said finally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
When they reached his penthouse, he turned to her and said, " would you like a drink? I have Moet and Hennessey."

Ella shook her head. She did not want a drink; she did not want to sleep; she did not want anything except this man standing in her front. Recognizing the longing feelings on her face, Kevin moved towards her, pulled her into his arms and crushed his mouth on her. He tasted of warm whiskey and mints. Feelings like the amber of fire began to pass through Ella's body.
She felt weak and giddy as his warm tongue swept over hers, and she had to grasp his massive body for support. As they both kiss, their tongues twirling against each other, he grasps Ella's small frame and dips his head deeply, this time to take more of the sweetness from her mouth. She moaned into his mouth as her senses began to reel, making her feel very lightheaded and unstable.
Deftly, he gently unzips the zipper of Ella's dress to reveal her black bra and panties. He dropped the dress on the ground and slid his hands under her bra, only to close around her breasts. Her breasts were high and soft, and Kevin kneaded his hands around the soft mounds. Ella began to moan passionately in his arms, her body writhing like that of a wounded snake. ‎
He removed his hands and bent his head to take a nipple into his mouth. His mouth was hot, and she began to feel herself drifting into an abyss of passion and desire. With his mouth on her breasts, he slides his hands down to the lower part of her body, between her thighs and found it to be extremely wet. He slides his hands under her panties and dipped one of his fingers into her soaked inner crevice. She gasped as his finger twirl inside of her, and she began to moan.

" Oh my God ! she moaned. " Don't stop! Please don't stop," she said, shivering violently in his arms. He continued this for a few moments, and seeing she could take it no longer, he lifted her up and carried her naked body to his bedroom. Kevin dropped her gently on the king-size bed and took his time to take off his clothing.
She watched as he took his clothes off, and she thought how magnificent he looked without his clothes on. He stood naked and proud in front of her roving eyes. His manhood was tumescent, and she bit hard on the bottom of her lip and wet herself.
He lay beside her on the bed and continued to kiss her, and when she could no longer take it anymore, she grabbed his phallus and shoved it inside of her. He began to thrusts inside of her, increasing his pace in a lucid motion. She grasps hold of his buttocks, meeting his pace and allowing herself to be spurred on by his fast pace. It's felt so good, she thought, so damn good.
Her face was filled with wild ecstasy, and her body began to jerk sensually. The feelings he was causing in her was unbearable, and her body began to shudder in a hot frenzy. She could feel herself coming, and she began to moan

" Oh, God! Oh, my God! " She began moaning loudly. " Kevin, don't stop, don't you dare stop " suddenly, her body began to jerk at a sporadic orgiastic pace, and all she could remember was his bellow groan as he spurts out his hot fluid inside of her.

After their lovemaking, he held her in his arms.

" How do you feel, sweetie ? " he drawled in a lazy, husky voice.

Ella looked into his passionate dark eyes.

" I feel free, baby. You were massive! So, so massive."

.Kevin nodded his head and deep his head to take her lips in his mouth

" So what are we doing after this? " Ella asked after Kevin had lifted his head.

" After this, I take you to meet my families ! " he lied easily. " I'm going to tell them I've found a woman who knows how to screw me; how do you like that? "

" A woman who knows how to screw you ? " she asked, not comprehending him. " is that really a good thing to tell one's family? "

" Relax, baby, relax ", he assured her, " for now, let's focus our minds on sweeter things ", and saying this, he thrusts his hard penis into her and brings her body to another passionate crescendo.
For the past two hours, waiting patiently in a dark corner of the streets, Razor, the man who murdered Jessica Hill, had fixed his eyes on a lighted window of Kevin's penthouse.
He leaned his broad shoulders against the brick wall, his hands thrust into his trouser pockets, a burning cigarette gripped between his small yellow teeth, a cold, death mask expression on his face. He studied the window for a long moment and consulted his cheap wristwatch. Just then, the light in the penthouse window suddenly went out and completed the darkness which engulfed the streets. He checked his watch again and nodded his head. They can't just get enough of him; he thought angrily, that handsome oaf! He felt the rage of the thrill of the kill go through his body, sinking into his veins, bones and blood, and he relished in it. After a while, he heaved heavily and relaxed. Then he began to hum soundlessly under his breath as he hunched his back and began to walk away into the hot, airless night.

The time was exactly 11: 45 when a taxi cab halted in front of Ella's apartment building.

" Here we are, miss ", The driver said. " Just like you said. "

Ella nodded stiffly, opened the door and stepped out of the cab. She walked to the driver side, dipped her hand into her Chanel bag and brought out a fat purse. She opened it. It was stuffed with dollar bills. She peeled off a dollar note and handed it to the driver. The driver said his thanks and sped away, leaving a trail of exhaust smoke behind him.
Feeling all lonely and tired, Ella stood in front of her apartment edifice and felt a slight chill. The whole streets were in ebon darkness except for the lights showing through the chinks in the curtains of the resident's houses and the hard white light of the moon, which had managed to slither out behind a fluffy of clouds.
She drew in a long, slow breath and grimaced. She moved towards the edifice, climbed up a flight of stairs and stood in front of her apartment door. She dipped her hand inside her handbag and brought out her keys, and then she sank it into the lock. The door opened, and she went in into the apartment and snapped the light on. Suddenly the room was flooded with a harsh bright light emanating from the hanging chandeliers. She looked around the room and nodded to her satisfaction. It was exactly the way she had left it; tidy and Immaculate.
Tiredly, she tossed her handbag to one of the sofas and sashayed into the kitchen where a vast refrigerator stood. She flipped it open and brought out a pack of ice cubes. She went out of the kitchen and moved towards the cocktail cabinet in the living room. She took out a bottle of whisky and splashed two stiff shots into the glass. Then she added ice cubes, twiddled the glass in her hand and brought it to her lips. She shivered slightly as the drink went down her throat and exploded inside her stomach. Then she moved away from the cocktail cabinet and went into the bedroom. She peeled off her clothes and walked naked into the bathroom. She turned the bathtub tap on and stepped into the bathtub. She sighed as the cold jet water pierced her naked body. She cupped her breasts and allowed the water to soothes her aching nerves.
She rested her head on the bathtub edge, and her thoughts drifted to Kevin. After their explosive lovemaking the other night, he had taken her out, and they had spent quality time together in one of the beaches in South Beach, and they had gone back to his penthouse where he had made love to her again. Then this morning, he had driven her to her apartment and had come back in the early hours of the evening to take her out for a dinner date.
They had dined together in a quiet restaurant in Little Havana. While they were eating, she watched him when he was unaware and noticed that his eyes were on some of the restaurant's women. He had done it so covertly, and yet she had seen the hungry look in his eyes. That was when she knew she had fallen for a man whose existence depended on women. The thought had angered her, and that moment she had made up her mind never to see him again. He had seen her watching him the way you watch a dog that stands in one's path and snarl at you.
He knew she had caught him in the act. When the meal was over, he had told her he wouldn't be able to take her home because he had an important appointment to keep that night and he was running late. His tone had been bored, flat and cold, and his eyes had been hostile. Inwardly, she knew he was giving her the brush off. To him, she had suddenly became a nuisance. Now that he had gotten what he wanted from her, she knew it wouldn't take long before he got tired of her or even got rid of her. Well, I ask of it, she told herself; after all, she had seen the signs on the wall, she was just dumb enough not to read it.
A noise from the outside of the bathroom startled Ella out of her thought, and she stiffened. What was that? She wondered. She listened, and after some few minutes of hearing nothing out of the ordinary, she assured herself that her ears had been playing tricks on her. She rested her head on the bathtub and closed her eyes.
Razor watched the woman in the bathtub stretched out her white, longs legs, and he snarled, baring his teeth. The sight of her in the bathtub did not even arouse any feeling in him.
He had tailed her home after she had left Kevin. Then he had watched her entered the apartment, and having waited patiently for good twenty minutes; he had managed to climb up to the roof of the apartment building. Since her apartment was on the top of the last floor, it had been easy for him to slinked in through the maintenance hole and entered her apartment room. Now, as he watched her, lying leisurely in the bathtub, a menacing expression clouded his face.
He watched her for some time like a hyena watching his prey, and when he was satisfied that his presence was unknown to her, he looked around the bathroom until his eyes rested on an electric hairdryer. He smiled wickedly as a sudden idea occurred to him.
He moved towards the electric dryer, which was hung on a wall rack, and lifted it. Slowly and carefully, he plugged the electric dryer's cable into a socket outlet and moved purposely towards the body in the bathtub. Standing in her front, he grinned viciously
Ella must have heard movements because her eyes which had been closed, suddenly flickered opened. Then she saw him. He looked exactly like a dangerous ape, and he was standing in her front. She was so shocked she could only stare. She wanted to scream, but her throat was paralyzed. The amber coloured eyes of the strange man staring at her had stiffened her nerves.
" You should have stayed the Bleep away from him ! " he snarled, and he dropped the dryer into the bathtub. There was a bright explosion coupled with sparkling sounds, and he began to laugh, hard barking laugh. Ella's body was already twitching and shuddering violently to the throes of death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
The time was past eight. Kevin Carter neatly parked his gleaming Aston Martin in a vacant parking bay outside police headquarters, cut the engine, and slid out into the early morning sunshine. He wore a tailored suit that looked impeccable on his perfect figure, and he had the air of affluence and supreme confidence that only the background of extreme wealth can give a man. He walked up the steps and into the Charge room where the desk sergeant Ambrose Lee was coping with a mass of drunk-in-charge reports. On sighting Kevin, Lee dropped the reports and jumped to his feet.

" Morning, Mr Carter, something I can do for you? "

Kevin always received V.I.P treatment from the police. The officers were all aware of his generosity and contribution to the Miami Police force and were always eager to please him.

" Detective Tomayo in ? " he asked.

" Sure, Mr Carter, you can go right up. " Lee said eagerly.

Kevin grunted, dipped his hand into his pocket, and brought out his wallet, which was stuffed with freshly minted dollar bills. He took out a $20 bill and slid it across the Sergeant's desk. Lee snatched up the bill the way a lizard snatched up a fly into his mouth. His grew round, and he beamed at Kevin.

" Mighty kind of you, Mr Carter. Much obliged "

He nodded and walked over the stairway that led to Detective Tomayo's office. He tapped on Tomayo's, pushed the door open, and walked into the sparsely furnished room.
Detective-Lieutenant Tomayo Daniels, a fifty-five-year-old man, massively built man with wavy blonde hair and an aggressive jutting jaw, was staring at some couples of reports on his table. He stiffened as Kevin walked into the room. He got to his feet and held out his hand for a handshake.

" Hello, Mr Carter, how nice to see," he said, smiling at Kevin's face. The two men shook hands, and he waves Kevin to the client's chair.

Kevin lowered himself into the chair.

" Detective, you sent for me. Your boys came to my house this morning telling me you wanted to discuss something's with me down here at the station," he said, relaxing himself comfortably in the leather chair he was sitting on.

Tomayo nodded.

" I won't keep you waiting, Mr Carter, but the issue on the ground I have to say is one of those things that needs your utmost attention."

Kevin narrowed his eyes.

" What are you talking about? "

" Mr Carter," Tomayo continued. " I wouldn't have sent for you if not for the fact that we have two loads of murder cases sitting hot on our laps right now. We think you might be able to help us solve it."

" What cases? " Kevin said impatiently. " Detective, I don't have time for this crap. If you have anything against me, you better spill it out. All I know is that I'm a law-abiding citizen of this city, and I've never been found wanting for any crime."

Tomayo was cautious now. He knew Kevin Carter drew a lot of water in Miami, and he was a man who had to be handled with extreme care. He grinned sheepishly.

" Please take it easy. I think you would like to see this," he said, and he opened a drawer set in his desk and brought out a medium-sized envelope. He tossed the envelope on the desk, and it landed with a loud splat. Then he pushed the envelope towards Kevin and folded his powerful arms across his massive chest. " Please have a look."

Kevin gave Tomayo a hard look and snatched up the envelope. He flicked it open and poured the contents onto the desk. Glossy photographs spilled onto the table. His eyes ran over the photographs, and he felt cold sweats broke out on his body. The photographs contained grotesque images of dead women from the different crime scenes. His mouth felt so dry as he studied the pictures. He looked up to see Tomayo's eyes watching him intently.

" What is this ? " he asked innocently. " I don't understand. What has this got to do with me? "

Tomayo leaned forward In his chair so that his face was very close to Kevin.

" Look," he said in a soft voice. " I think we got ourselves a killer of women, and you, Mr Carter, will help us to find this killer. "

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
CHAPTER 2

Kevin felt as if he had received a sucker punch in his belly. Nothing would have prepared him for what the detective had just told him.

" Are you kidding me ? " he asked. His heart was hammering wildly against his chest, and his hands were unsteady.

" It seems you don't understand what is at stake here ", Tomayo continued, noticing the frightened look on his face. " Those dead women you see in those photographs are known to you."

" You bluffer! " Kevin snapped. He got to his feet and pointed a thick, manicured finger at Tomayo " Detective, you are a damn funny man. To me, this seems as if I'm auditioning for a comedy movie you are planning to produce. The only problem is that I don't wish to be in your movie. For Christ sakes, what am I even doing in this place? "

Tomayo grimaced. This was not the way he had anticipated things. If the situation is not carefully curtailed, he might be out of a job in a few days. All this man had to do was put a call to his superiors, and he would be kicked out like a ghetto rat.

" Mr Carter," Tomayo said in a quiet low voice, " I don't think you understand all this. Are you to tell me you don't recognize the faces of any of these dead women in these photographs? "

Kevin grinned mirthlessly.

" I don't, alright! Can I take my leave now ? " he asked, already getting out of his chair and moving towards the door.

" Alright," Tomayo said tartly. " If that's what you want. I can't hold you. But please answer me, Do you know a woman by the name of Jessica Hill? "

The name hit Kevin like a sledgehammer, and he froze in his strides. He peered back over his shoulders.

" How the hell do you know Jessica ? " he demanded hotly.

" You heard me right ", Tomayo continued, seeing that a look of recognition had registered on Kevin's face " What of Ella Brown? Are you to tell me you don't know her too? "

In one swift motion, Kevin walked back to the desk

" What's my private life got to with you, detective? " He said in a harsh voice. " How the hell do you know the women I'm going out with? "

" Mr Carter " Tomayo raised his hands in exasperation. " It's not your private life I am concerned with. It's theirs," he said, pointing his hands to the glossy photographs on the desk.

Kevin studied the detective's face for a moment then a sudden realization hit. It hit him so much that he felt cold, as if a Siberian wind had blown on him. He picked up the photographs and studied them carefully. That was when he recognized the dead faces.

" Detective ! " he said in a low, shaky voice. " what in God's name are you talking about? "

Tomayo drew in a long, shuddering breath.

" Jessica Hill and Ella Brown are both dead. These are photographs taking from their crime scenes. Jessica had been dead for two days now. Her autopsy report showed she died from a bullet wound fired from a 9mm Luger. She was shot in the head. Ella was murdered yesterday night. She was found stiff and badly burnt in her bathtub. She was electrocuted by a hairdryer supposedly tossed into the bathtub. We figured the killer did that. We found some ID in their rooms; that's how we are able to identify them. We recovered their cellphones and went through the call logs. We saw some numbers, but the funniest thing is that your cell phone number stood out. It seems you're the only man these two dead women had been talking with. You've been calling these two women, especially Jessica Hill. " he paused and went on. " Jessica does not have any friends, family or relations here in Miami. We found just only one number on her phone, and it belonged to you. From the look of things, you're the only one she talks with. Ella had just ten numbers on her phones. We found your number; two were her best friends, some belonged to her colleagues in the airline agency, and the rest were her long-distance families. The problem here is that two women, who by no chance are not related to each other are dead and they haave your number on their cell phones. That's something we cannot even ignore. So you see, Mr Carter, everything narrows back to you."

Kevin legs suddenly felt boneless, and he dropped into a chair. His face was wet with sweats, and his hands were shaking. He fumbled inside his pockets for a pack of cigarette. With unsteady hands, he lit it and drew in smoke. Jessica! Ella. ! The names ranged like a bell in his head. How could they be dead? Had he not taken Ella out just yesterday night? How could she had winded up dead ?. Indeed this detective must have gotten the whole thing mixed up.

"Are you alright? " Tomayo asked, watching Kevin's face curiously.

Kevin jolted back to reality and looked at Tomayo, who was looking at him with keen interests.

" Shit! " Kevin said, his voice suddenly hoarse. He clenched his fist and slammed it into his open palm.
Tomayo regarded him for a long moment. Inwardly, he knew the names of the women he had mentioned had hit home. The deflated look on Kevin's face had told him everything he needed to know. Kevin noticed that the detective was watching him closely, and a dark scowl settled on his face.

" What do you want me to say ? " he said, giving Tomayo a cold look.

Tomayo drew in a sharp breath.

" What I want from you is to tell me everything you know about these dead women, Mr Carter. I repeat, everything."

Kevin dipped his hand into his pockets and brought out a handkerchief. He wiped the sweats on his face and stubbed out his cigarette.

" I met Jessica at a nightclub. We've been together for some time now. Sorry, but I can't really remember for how long. We've been seeing a lot of each other. The last time I saw her was the day I promise to take her to meet my families though that was a lie on my part. The next day I nearly forgot to call her. And when I even did call her, there was no answer at all. "

" And you did not find this strange? " Tomayo asked.

Kevin nodded

" Yeah! It's was really strange to me. I've never known her cell phone or telephone to be totally dead. I guess it was because of how I really feel about her. That's why I didn't find out what was wrong. Sorry to say detective, I don't really like, Jessica. For me, everything between us was the sex. For her, it was marriage, and I'm not the marriage stuff kind of guy."

Tomayo heaved heavily.

" What about Ella brown? "

" Some girls I used to know in a club hooked me up with Ella. We went out together yesterday night. But I did not take her home. I guess she took a cab home. Please, don't ask me why I did not take her home myself, because the reason was simple even for a woman like Ella to know. I dumped her ass yesterday unofficially. I was planning to call her today and tell her about it. Ella is only interested in me for my looks. I get easily tired of women that do that."

Tomayo regarded him for a long moment.

" Jessica lives in an apartment in Millionaire rows. That apartment cost a whale of money. Unlike Ella, an air hostess, Jessica does nothing for a living, yet everything we found in the apartment must have cost a lot. I wonder how she could have got all those things? "

Kevin sniggered

" Don't stress your brain, detective. I got her the apartment, paid for it, and I got her all the thing she had. She was very broke when I met her. So I took care of her rents, bills, bought her clothes and stuffs and in return, she treats me good in bed. "

Tomayo heaved heavily.
Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 9:08am On Dec 05, 2021
Kevin felt as if he had received a sucker punch in his belly. Nothing would have prepared him for what the detective had just told him.

" Are you kidding me ? " he asked. His heart was hammering wildly against his chest, and his hands were unsteady.

" It seems you don't understand what is at stake here ", Tomayo continued, noticing the frightened look on his face. " Those dead women you see in those photographs are known to you."

" You bluffer! " Kevin snapped. He got to his feet and pointed a thick, manicured finger at Tomayo " Detective, you are a damn funny man. To me, this seems as if I'm auditioning for a comedy movie you are planning to produce. The only problem is that I don't wish to be in your movie. For Christ sakes, what am I even doing in this place? "

Tomayo grimaced. This was not the way he had anticipated things. If the situation is not carefully curtailed, he might be out of a job in a few days. All this man had to do was put a call to his superiors, and he would be kicked out like a ghetto rat.

" Mr Carter," Tomayo said in a quiet low voice, " I don't think you understand all this. Are you to tell me you don't recognize the faces of any of these dead women in these photographs? "

Kevin grinned mirthlessly.

" I don't, alright! Can I take my leave now ? " he asked, already getting out of his chair and moving towards the door.

" Alright," Tomayo said tartly. " If that's what you want. I can't hold you. But please answer me, Do you know a woman by the name of Jessica Hill? "

The name hit Kevin like a sledgehammer, and he froze in his strides. He peered back over his shoulders.

" How the hell do you know Jessica ? " he demanded hotly.

" You heard me right ", Tomayo continued, seeing that a look of recognition had registered on Kevin's face " What of Ella Brown? Are you to tell me you don't know her too? "

In one swift motion, Kevin walked back to the desk

" What's my private life got to with you, detective? " He said in a harsh voice. " How the hell do you know the women I'm going out with? "

" Mr Carter " Tomayo raised his hands in exasperation. " It's not your private life I am concerned with. It's theirs," he said, pointing his hands to the glossy photographs on the desk.

Kevin studied the detective's face for a moment then a sudden realization hit. It hit him so much that he felt cold, as if a Siberian wind had blown on him. He picked up the photographs and studied them carefully. That was when he recognized the dead faces.

" Detective ! " he said in a low, shaky voice. " what in God's name are you talking about? "

Tomayo drew in a long, shuddering breath.

" Jessica Hill and Ella Brown are both dead. These are photographs taking from their crime scenes. Jessica had been dead for two days now. Her autopsy report showed she died from a bullet wound fired from a 9mm Luger. She was shot in the head. Ella was murdered yesterday night. She was found stiff and badly burnt in her bathtub. She was electrocuted by a hairdryer supposedly tossed into the bathtub. We figured the killer did that. We found some ID in their rooms; that's how we are able to identify them. We recovered their cellphones and went through the call logs. We saw some numbers, but the funniest thing is that your cell phone number stood out. It seems you're the only man these two dead women had been talking with. You've been calling these two women, especially Jessica Hill. " he paused and went on. " Jessica does not have any friends, family or relations here in Miami. We found just only one number on her phone, and it belonged to you. From the look of things, you're the only one she talks with. Ella had just ten numbers on her phones. We found your number; two were her best friends, some belonged to her colleagues in the airline agency, and the rest were her long-distance families. The problem here is that two women, who by no chance are not related to each other are dead and they haave your number on their cell phones. That's something we cannot even ignore. So you see, Mr Carter, everything narrows back to you."

Kevin legs suddenly felt boneless, and he dropped into a chair. His face was wet with sweats, and his hands were shaking. He fumbled inside his pockets for a pack of cigarette. With unsteady hands, he lit it and drew in smoke. Jessica! Ella. ! The names ranged like a bell in his head. How could they be dead? Had he not taken Ella out just yesterday night? How could she had winded up dead ?. Indeed this detective must have gotten the whole thing mixed up.

"Are you alright? " Tomayo asked, watching Kevin's face curiously.

Kevin jolted back to reality and looked at Tomayo, who was looking at him with keen interests.

" Shit! " Kevin said, his voice suddenly hoarse. He clenched his fist and slammed it into his open palm.
Tomayo regarded him for a long moment. Inwardly, he knew the names of the women he had mentioned had hit home. The deflated look on Kevin's face had told him everything he needed to know. Kevin noticed that the detective was watching him closely, and a dark scowl settled on his face.

" What do you want me to say ? " he said, giving Tomayo a cold look.

Tomayo drew in a sharp breath.

" What I want from you is to tell me everything you know about these dead women, Mr Carter. I repeat, everything."

Kevin dipped his hand into his pockets and brought out a handkerchief. He wiped the sweats on his face and stubbed out his cigarette.

" I met Jessica at a nightclub. We've been together for some time now. Sorry, but I can't really remember for how long. We've been seeing a lot of each other. The last time I saw her was the day I promise to take her to meet my families though that was a lie on my part. The next day I nearly forgot to call her. And when I even did call her, there was no answer at all. "

" And you did not find this strange? " Tomayo asked.

Kevin nodded

" Yeah! It's was really strange to me. I've never known her cell phone or telephone to be totally dead. I guess it was because of how I really feel about her. That's why I didn't find out what was wrong. Sorry to say detective, I don't really like, Jessica. For me, everything between us was the sex. For her, it was marriage, and I'm not the marriage stuff kind of guy."

Tomayo heaved heavily.

" What about Ella brown? "

" Some girls I used to know in a club hooked me up with Ella. We went out together yesterday night. But I did not take her home. I guess she took a cab home. Please, don't ask me why I did not take her home myself, because the reason was simple even for a woman like Ella to know. I dumped her ass yesterday unofficially. I was planning to call her today and tell her about it. Ella is only interested in me for my looks. I get easily tired of women that do that."

Tomayo regarded him for a long moment.

" Jessica lives in an apartment in Millionaire rows. That apartment cost a whale of money. Unlike Ella, an air hostess, Jessica does nothing for a living, yet everything we found in the apartment must have cost a lot. I wonder how she could have got all those things? "

Kevin sniggered

" Don't stress your brain, detective. I got her the apartment, paid for it, and I got her all the thing she had. She was very broke when I met her. So I took care of her rents, bills, bought her clothes and stuffs and in return, she treats me good in bed. "

Tomayo heaved heavily.

" Well, " he said. " Everything you've said conforms with what we've gathered here so far. You've got a strong, tight alibi for the two murder case. On the night and in the time both women had died, you were in your home. That was the first thing we checked out for. Anyways, It was Miss Hill's maid who had come for cleaning that discovered her body. She called us. Somebody tipped us about us, Miss Brown. We are bound to believe it was the killer. We tried to trace the call, but he cut us off before we could locate him. From the look of things, it seems this killer wants to start a game."

" A game? " Kevin said, puzzled " what kind of game? "

"It's a sick game, alright. A game of serial killing. We believe he's a serial killer, but we are not really sure yet."
Kevin arch an eyebrow.

" What's this serial killing of a thing? "

Tomayo nodded his head.

"It's one of the worst forms of homicide crimes. Its mostly caused by the oldest motive for murder in history which is revenge. Sometimes it's caused by an urge of releasing a kind of negative energy bottled up inside a person's mind. In serial killing, there's always a target or targets. Serial killers are always dangerous and violent. They are always out of control, and they can go on killing forever until they achieved their aim. A serial killer can kill scores of people in as much as it gives him satisfaction and conforms with certain codes he had set in his head. In your case, the women in your life seem to be the target."

Kevin drew in a sharp breath.

" And you really sure it's a serial killer doing all these killer? "

" Like I said, we're not really sure," Tomayo said gravely. " But since we don't really know who he is, then it's safe to assume he's one. He has killed two people who had got involved with you, and from the looks of things, he's going to kill more. I believe this killer is after the women in your life, and he's killing them to get at you. He knows your movements. So you've got to keep watch and let your eyes stay open."

Kevin narrowed his eyes at Tomayo.

" If I'm to let my eyes stay open, what would you guys be doing? Or you're going to keep watch until this guy fix me? "

Tomayo shook his head.

" I know their type. He's not interested in fixing you, at least not for now. I believe he wants to cause an emotional breakdown for you. That's why he kills those who are close to you. He seems to know you can't stay off women, and to him, that's your dead end. "

Kevin regarded Tomayo's face for a long moment. His mind was like a whirlpool, and he could not assimilate what the detective had just told him. He brooded for a moment and rose to his feet.

" Look, I think I better clear myself out of here. I've got some serious work to attend to, and I still have to get my head wrap around these things you've told me."

Tomayo stared at him and nodded.

" Very well, Mr Carter, I won't keep you waiting. Don't worry; from now on, my men will be on the lookout. Your house will be watched by two of my best men 24/7. But be very careful. You're a very handsome man, Mr Carter, and women seem to be drawn to you like bees to honey. Stay off women for now. Because of your personality, we are keeping this confidential. We don't want to start a city-wide panic. If the press got a whiff on these recent killings, this could get a lot worse. "

Kevin drew in a long, slow breath and grimaced. He pulled himself together, shook hands with Tomayo and walked out of the office like a man who had been hit with concrete of block on his chest.

Tomayo watched him go and grimaced. He would have loved to detain him for some time, but he had a feeling Kevin Carter was innocent. Detaining him would have been just a waste of time.
What did matter to him was what would happen if the news leaked out that the two dead women were related to Kevin Carter. The thought of the publicity, the scandal, the horror of the newspapermen, the effect on Kevin Carter's personality, the fear that a psychotic serial killer is running loose in the city, the frightful newspaper headlines that would go on and on, made Tomayo stiffen with fear. I just hope for his own sakes; he stays off women, he thought as he stared at the ceilings, his eyes black and lost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
Overtown Miami was originally called Colored Town, and its community which consisted of blacks, Puerto Ricans, Spaniards, was regarded as the " Harlem of the south ". In one of the dilapidated, clapboard apartment building fenced by rotting wooden fences was the apartment room of Hell Razor - his proper name his - Bill Razor Turner.
This night, He was standing by the window, looking down into the dirty streets. His eyes surveyed the passing people and the crawling cars. Seeing nothing suspicious, he sighed. He was wearing a black silk dressing gown that had the pattern of a golden Cobra's head at the back.
The dressing gown showed his bare, barrel of a chest, covered with coarse black hair. He looked like a well-fed violent animal with his long, rugged face, amber coloured eyes, broken, flattened nose, crush ears and ugly hard mouth. Between his thick gnarled finger was a cigar which was burning anxiously.
He stood for some time, and when he lost interest in the view, he moved away from the window and crossed the room to his cocktail cabinet, which was made of rickety, croaked wood. He brought down a bottle of Jack Daniels, jerked out the cork and took a long pull from the bottle.
. He drank until the spirit burned his mouth and throat, then he rammed the cork back and returned the bottle back to his rightful place. He moved to one of his old shabby looking sofas and lowered himself in it. His face was expressionless as he began to think.
He had tailed Kevin to the police headquarters. He knew the police had got a whiff of his movements, and the hunt for him was on now. How he wished he had had the opportunity to understand what Kevin had gone to discuss with the detective.
. It would have added to the excitement of these killing rackets. By now, he knew some of the police officers would be watching Kevin's movement. They would follow him like a fly following a corpse to his grave. He was not bothered. This will only add to the fun. Kevin has to pay for what he made me do, he thought, I'll make him pay.
He looked at the cheap wristwatch on his hand, and a wicked smile touched his lips. Kevin will be looking for another woman by now. He was sure of that. He had watched and studied Kevin for a long time now. He knew Kevin's characters and behaviours like the back of his hand.
He knew Kevin could not stay off women, and that gave him a lot of satisfaction. This night then, he was going to see the type of woman Kevin was going to hook, and if he was lucky enough, he might soon kill again. Probably this night, that's if luck was on his side.

Immediately, Kevin had left the Miami Police headquarters; he had gone to his office to check on Roxy. She had told him the deal with Williamson had fallen through. She had used her wiles on him, and Williamson, who had first declined to do a meeting without seeing Kevin, later agreed.
Kevin had then given her a few tasks to do, pecked her, patted her bottom, which made her squealed with excitement and ducked out of the office. When he got home, the full impact of what detective Tomayo had told hit him afresh, and he became sober.
He had stayed indoors, thinking hard, using a bottle of whisky to kill time. The thoughts of the dead women coupled with the idea that a killer was stalking him bothered him greatly, and he hit hard on the whisky bottles, drinking like a fish. In the evening, and seeing that he had been indoors all day, he dragged himself drunkenly from where he had sat, change clothes, slid into his Ferrari and drove hard and fast to one of the murderously expensive nightclubs in Miami Beach to cool off.
It was one of those dim-lighted clubs which the millionaires and billionaires of Miami visited. Its main purpose was to cater for the needs of rich men and women with loaded pockets. Old rich men, lonely, rich widows, playboys, handsome gigolos, money loaded gays and lesbians, professional sex workers all visited this nightclub searching for one or two things and surprisingly, this nightclub catered for all their needs.
This night, Kevin sat on the sofa in the corner of the club, a cigar burning between his fingers, face deadpan, and cold.
He looked around the bar and grimaced. He could see the hard, professional faces of bosom girls, hanging around the club, waiting for an invitation for a drink or which rich men or women would require for their services. Some of the girls were looking hungrily at him. It gave him a great sense of satisfaction to see them fawning at him, and in other to spite them, he smiled smugly at them, dragged his eyes away and puffed hard on his cigar. He was feeling better now. Coming to the club had really paid off. It had lifted the weight of what the detective had told him from his chest.
Even though he knew he had to be careful, the thought of staying away from women bothered him. So selfish was he that the knowledge that two women had died because of him did not displease so much like the thought of him staying off women. To hell with that stupid detective, he thought angrily. No killer is going to frighten me. He didn't wrong anybody. So why should he be scared?
A little after midnight, just when he thought he had had enough for the night, there was a slight commotion at the entrance, and a girl with blonde hair came into the club. Kevin, like the rest of the men in the club, stared at her curiously. Kevin's loins quivered. This was the kind of girl you saw only in the Playboy magazines.

1 Like

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 10:00am On Dec 06, 2021
A girl who could resurrect a male corpse: a blonde girl gorgeously built with thick, wavy hair, large, violet eyes and thick eyelashes. Her body made him feel as if his body had been sprayed with gasoline and light had been set to it. Her big breasts were straining hard against the front of her skimpy white shirt, and her jean shorts clung to her as if they had been painted on her. Her tanned thighs were sturdy, and it glistened in the low lights of the club. By now, Kevin was sweating violently.
He regarded her luscious body, and a stab of desire went through him. He became aware that all the men in the club were gaping at her, a lascivious look on their faces. This kind of girl could bring out primitive in any man. The girl stared around the room for a moment as if she did not know what to do. Then her eyes rested on a vacant seat next to Kevin, and she moved towards it with slow, purposeful strides. She slid into the sofa where Kevin was sitting and smiled at him. It was a hard smile, and he could see it took her a great effort to smile at him.

" Can I have a smoke ? " her voice was husky, and there was a musical sound to it.

Kevin did not even waste any time. He fumbled inside his jacket pockets for his cigar case. He flipped it open and selected one of the well-blended Cuban cigars. He gave it to her. She took it from him, shoved it between her small white teeth and grinned a little as Kevin lit it for her.

" Having a nice time ? " she asked as she pulled hard at the cigar, drawing in smoke.

" Nope! " He replied, staring at her. " Not until you came in. "

She arched an eyebrow and laughed. She had a rich, mellow laugh she had cultivated, knowing few men could resist it.

" is it that bad? "

Kevin scoffed.

" Is it that bad ? " he asked bewildered. " I mean, look around you; almost all the men are staring at you. It's amazing, you know. Everything was cool before you came in, and you waltzed in, and all the men became starry-eyed and tongue-tied. You really must be something."

The girl shrugged indifferently.

" Many men will stare, but only one man will the girl go home with. The only thing is that there's a catch to it. "

" What catch? " Kevin asked, thinking what a good lay she would be.

" Come on, handsome, you don't expect her to just go home with that one man without thinking of herself ? " she said as she stubbed out the cigar.

He regarded her, and he could feel his blood moving through his body like a man moving through an empty house. This girl is dynamite ! he thought. I wish I can have her this night.

As if reading his thought, the girl said. " I'm Debbie. I know you want me, but seeing you are tongue-tied, I best move on now "

Kevin watched her got to her feet. Alarmed that he was about to lose her, he caught her wrist as she was about to move away.

" What are you doing ? " he asked, sweats glistening on his face.

" I'm taking my leave, of course ", she snapped.

" Don't go," he said huskily. " I'm not usually like this, but you've really stunned me."

Debbie studied his sweating face for a moment and curved her lips into a hard smile.

" What's your name, handsome? "

" I'm Kevin! Kevin Carter "

" The millionaire ? " she asked, a greedy glint in her eyes now.

" Yeah ! " he answered eagerly, thinking he must be mighty popular for her to know him.

" You think you've got what it takes to handle a girl like me, Mr Carter ? " she said in a way that told him she knew what his answer would be.

He moistened his lips with his tongue.

" I've got the looks and a damn whale of money. I think I could handle you, alright. "

" Forget the looks; that's for suckers. Now, you do mention a whale of money; I think we could work on that. If you want me, there's a price to pay," she said, still watching him.

He regarded her, at first not comprehending what she had said. Then her words sank into his head, and he smiled. So she's a LovePeddler, he thought, I should have known. She had spelt it out for him, but he had not caught on quick. But now, he knows. A goddamn LovePeddler!
" I'll pay the price," he said after hesitating for some moment. He ran his eyes over her body, letting her know he was ready to follow her even to the moon.

" Then why are we wasting time? " She said almost impatiently.

Kevin inclined his head. He called the waiter who had served him and cleared the checks. Then, he grabbed her arm, and amidst the jeers, catcalls and whistles, the men in the room shot their way. , he steered her out to his car and drove fast and hard towards his penthouse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 10:13am On Dec 07, 2021
" Gee! This place whiffs of money," Debbie said, looking around the apartment; her eyes were regarding the most expensive objects. Kevin noticed the hungry look in her eyes, and he knew she had said the words as a matter of fact and not that she really appreciated the decor job. Her mind was on the money. He was sure of that.

" All this stuff must have cost a heap of dough, right ? " she said, looking at him now.

" Well, it's all money could buy ", he said warily, watching her face and seeing the greediness there.

She tossed her bag to one of the sofas and lowered herself into it. Then she crossed one leg over the other and rested her eyes on his face.

" Do you want me to get you anything ? " he asked, just for the sake of saying something.

She shook her head.

" I don't want anything. I thought you wanted us to hit it off? I thought you are itching to slam your shaft into me ? " she said, jeering lights in her eye.

Kevin looked flustered now, despite himself.

" You needn't sound so aggressive about it ? " he said

" Well, isn't that the reason why I'm here? " She retorted.

He regarded her the way you regard a dead cat in a gutter.

" Debbie, you've got to use your head. Did it ever occur to you that I could really have wanted you, even knowing that you were some kind of broke-ass hooker? "

She arched an eyebrow. Then she laughed a bitter hard one.

" You're funny, Mr Carter. A broke ass slut! Is that what you call it these days? Alright, now that you know I'm broke, what the hell are you going to do about it, fool? "

Kevin face twisted with anger.

" Nothing ! " he said harshly. " Absolutely nothing ! " and he moved towards the cocktail cabinet and fixed himself a drink.
All this while, Debbie was watching him the way a cat watches a mouse. There was a cold, hard look on her face, and her glossy red lips were drawn tightly. Kevin moved away from the cabinet, ignoring her as he moved towards his bedroom entrance.

" Hey ! " she sneered. " Where do you think you are going? "

Kevin turned on her sharply.

" Are you still here? I've lost my appetite for you. Get the hell out. I don't want to see you! "

He went into the bedroom and stripped off angrily. He walked into the bathroom, sick bile of anger spreading through his body. The way Debbie had made it sound that he was about to bed a LovePeddler had angered him, and he felt soiled and rotten. That he could stoop so low to bring a LovePeddler to his house amazed him.
She had made it sound so bad, as if he was the one rushing to get her laid. Well, she can go screw herself, he thought; I must be really crazy to have brought her up here.
He stood tall, thick and massive under the cold spray of water, and when he was done, he grabbed his towel, dried himself, twirl it around his waist, went out of the bathroom, and walked into the inner room. Then he stooped short in his tracks, startled beyond words.
Debbie was standing in the middle of the room. She was breathing heavily, and there was a strange, insane look in her eyes. She was clutching her handbag, and he could see her knuckles were white and taut. He felt a cold chill run up his spine

" What the hell's this? What are you doing in my room? "

" You can't get rid of me easily," She said the words in a quiet voice, but he had felt the steeliness in it.

" Look! I made a mistake, alright. I did a stupid thing by bringing you here. I'm sorry about that. I wasn't thinking straight. "

" But now that you are thinking straight, you don't want me anymore? "

Kevin felt the blood mounting up to his face.

" Get out of here! You wanna make me puke ! "

" I ain't going anywhere! " She said curtly. " No man as ever refused my body. I repeat, no man! "

He was livid now. She had gone too far. As swift as a striking cobra, he moved towards her, grabbed her arms and jerked her savagely.

" Don't you understand ? " he shouted into her face. " Get out! Scram! LovePeddler ! "

He was not prepared for what she did next. She jerked out of his hold, and in a swift motion, she swung the handbag and hit him violently across his face. The metal clasp of the bag cut him on his nose. Kevin started back, staring at her in angry astonishment, as he felt blood trickling down his face, then onto the white rug which covered the floor.

" You bastard! " She yelled. " You bloody fool! I'll fix your pretty face. You can't give me a brushoff and go away freely."

She swung the bag again. He caught her wrist and wrenched the bag from her hand. He threw it across the room and slapped her hard on her face.

" Get out! " He shouted, pointing towards the door. " Get out, or I'm going to break your jaw. "

She reacted as if she had been prodded with a hot iron; she flung herself on him and wrapped her legs tightly around his waists. Then she brought her lips hard on his mouth and thrust her tongue into his mouth. Her face became smeared with the blood from his face.
Something about what she did excite Kevin like never before: they remained like this for some time, straining against each other as they kissed, then he disengaged, peeled off her clothes and flung her on the bed savagely. He moved on top of her, loving the sight of her body.

" Quickly…..…quickly! Come into me ! " she rasped, and she dug her nails into his flesh as he thrust his rock hard maleness into her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 10:38am On Dec 08, 2021
Bill Razor, in a dark corner of the streets, watched the penthouse with deep interest. Then he dragged his eyes to the streets, searching the whole area with thorough scrutiny. He spotted the figure of a man, standing in a pouch, the red tip of a cigarette pinpointing his face, half concealed under a pulled-down hat brim. He was not the only one.
He spotted another man, loitering around in a dark doorway, dressed in brown suits, his hat pulled down his dark face. Razor snarled. He was right. He knew the two men were keeping an eye on Kevin. From their looks, he knew these men were trained men, and their assignment was to monitor Kevin Carter's movement. The watch was on now.
He regarded the two men thoughtfully. Then he nodded to himself, and with the silence of a stalking tiger, he moved away from where he was and using the darkness of the nights and dark corners of the streets, he began to make his way towards the penthouse. He got to the fence and snarled, his lips coming off his yellow teeth.
He swung himself over the wall and walked silently and rapidly up the cinder path that led through the well-mowed garden then to the back of the penthouse. He moved towards one of the lighted windows and looked in. He saw Kevin and a woman kissing passionately on the bed, and he whistled to himself. He was right. Kevin had hooked another woman again. He watched as Kevin stood up from the bed, leaving the woman smiling at his broad back as he left the room. Hell, Razor nodded to himself. Everything was going on as planned. It was time to go to work.
Quietly, he moved away from the window side to another window side. He checked the leather skin cross bag slung across his massive chest. Inside were the items he needed; a thin silk gloves, a cordless roof saw and the long shiny chain in which the ninja blade was attached. He moved towards a window, and gathering momentum; he jumped on the window ledge. Swiftly like a ninja, he climbed up the edifice, using the window as his step foot.
When he got to the rooftop, he brought out the silk hand gloves so that when he put them on, they seemed to form a second skin on his hand. Then he brought out the cordless roof saw and looking around him furtively like a hungry owl, and he carefully trimmed open the roof of the building as noiselessly as possible. He then returned the saw to his bag and waited, his ear straining to catch any alarming sound. Satisfied, he grabbed the two edge of the open roof and jumped inside the edifice through the opening he had created.
He moved through the corridors of the house, knowing when to wait, retreat or move. It was as if the blueprints of the house was in his head, and he had no difficulty finding the door he was looking for. His gloved hand closed around the door handle. He waited for few minutes, and then he opened the door. He entered the bedroom and looked around, trying to see if he was in the right room. When he was sure, he grinned wickedly and listened.
There were movements and the running of the shower coming from a closed door. He crossed the room to the door and put his ear against the door. He heard the sighs and moan of a woman enjoying the spray of the shower tap, and he nodded. The woman was in the bathroom; he was sure of that.
He moved away from the door and stood stiff and motionless in the middle of the room. By now, he had brought out the flashing chain with its glittering blade, and he began to swing it gently. He knew Kevin was in the kitchen, and he knew he had to wait for the woman. He was a patient man. He snapped off the room light and waited in the darkness of the room. Then his ugly face lit up when he saw the bathroom door opened and the woman stepped out of the bathroom. ‎

At that moment, when Razor was about walking through the well-mowed garden, Kevin was looking at Debbie's, a satiated expression on his face.

" I'm famished ", she cooed, stroking his broad naked chest. Kevin grunted and flung her hands away.

" I'm hungry too," he said as he moved away from her, got to his feet and twirl his thick towel around his waist. " I'll fix something."

" where do you think you are going ? " she demanded," We'll still get four rounds to go ! "

" No! We Don't ! " he answered, winking at her before moving out of the room.

Debbie stretched leisurely on the bed like an overfed cat. Feeling a bit tired, she got up from the bed and slid into the bathroom. She switched the shower tap on and stepped into the tepid water. She raised her face up, letting the water slap her gently on the front, and she cupped her breasts in her hand. When she was done, she turned off the shower and stepped out into the bedroom. Then she stiffened.
A black-clad figure was standing in the middle of the room. There was something so evil about this figure that for a few moments, she stood still like a statue, hearing only the beating of her heart and fluttering of muscles in her legs. She wanted to scream, but the action seemed like an arduous task.
Razor watched the expression of stark terror on the face of the girl, and he snarled. He could even hear the rapid beating of her heart, and he could smell her fears. Swiftly, he moved towards her.

" I'm fixing you for life! " Razor said quietly, and a Karambit blade hooked to a long chain jumped into his hand as if by magic.
She gasped when she saw the glittering blade. Their eyes met. In that second of life that was left to her, she seemed able to read into his thoughts what he was about to do to her. Her mouth opened to scream. A vicious, frightening gleam came into her eyes, and her face, which was beautiful before, became white and taut, and she looked thirty years older. He shifted back, raised his hand and slashed with the blade.
The blade sliced her throat, and something warm and wet sprayed his masked face. Her hand went to her throat, and blood began to seep through her fingers. She was making gurgling sounds now, sounds that an empty tap made when you turned it on. As she fell forward, she tried to cling to his chest, but he gave her a violent kick in the stomach.
She fell on her side and roll over on her back, and died in the pool of her blood.

. ***************

Kevin was ecstatic as he walked to the bedroom. He had prepared bacon laced with jam, freshly squeezed orange juice and omelette, which was on a tray. " She'll love this ", he told himself. As he was about to reach the bedroom door, tray in hand, his nose perceived something acrid. What is that smell, he asked himself. He entered the room. The room was in total darkness.

" Debbie! Debbie !" He called out, looking around the room, cold fear running up and down his spine. As he moved, something hard struck his leg, something human, and he stiffened. A body was on the floor.
Quickly, Kevin dropped the tray beside the body and groped around for the switch. He flicked the lights on and felt a pang of fear hit his chest. Debbie was on the floor, in a pool of blood, her face dead white. He moved towards the body, his movement dreamlike and knelt at her side. His eyes widen as he saw blood dripping rapidly from her throat, making a small pool around her head.
That moment, the sight of the blood really put the fear of God into him, and he suddenly felt more frightened than he had ever been before in his life. His heart was hammering wildly against his chest, and the muscles of his hands and thighs were fluttering. His mouth felt so dry and bitter.
He just knelt there, staring at the body. The whole situation took on a nightmare aspect. It was as if Debbie was practically playing a prank, and yet the sight before him was so real and vivid.
After a while, he pulled himself together, got to his feet and moved towards the telephone beside the bedpost, his movement slow and deliberate. He did not see the black-clad figure moving towards him. He was only dimly aware of it when something hard hit him on the back of his head. He felled down pole axed.
Razor looked at the body on the ground and grinned wickedly. He shifted his eyes to the truncheon in his hand. He dropped the bloody weapon and looked around the room for a long moment. Satisfied, he moved out of the bedroom, his movement swift and final.

My fellow readers. I need your comments. It gives me the strength to carry on. How's the story going?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by ashatoda: 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
I'm following you bumpa to bumpa. Only God knew what Kevin really did to this Razor guy because this treatment is so awful. He's simply destroying Kevin in an irreparable way. Thanks Adespades and expecting more action
Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
ashatoda:
I'm following you bumpa to bumpa. Only God knew what Kevin really did to this Razor guy because this treatment is so awful. He's simply destroying Kevin in an irreparable way. Thanks Adespades and expecting more action

Thanks so much. I appreciate you.
Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
Guys. I need more comments. Its motivates me to proceed.

1 Like

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by priestchurch(m): 12:36am On Dec 09, 2021
Gud job, pls more update..
Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by PraisesPblaze(m): 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
Am loving this bro.....
More update please cool cool
Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
"Are you alright, Mr Carter? " A voice said.

Kevin remained still on the ground as he regained consciousness. Different voices were talking around him, knifing his senses as he tried to open his eyes. He finally opened his eyes and saw other men surrounding him, carrying a heavy flashlight in their hands. The beam of the flashlight blinded him momentarily, and he hurriedly shut his eyes and shielded his face with his hand.

" Take the lights off his face, Smith ". The voice sounded kind and worried.

Kevin removed his hand from his face. There was a throbbing going on inside his head with the violence of a hammer beat. He tried to sit up but fell back weakly.

"Please help him up ", the kind voice said again.

Two men came to Kevin's side and lifted him up. After a while, the hammer beat inside his head lessen, and he opened his eyes and stared around the room. There were four powerfully built uniformed men surrounding him; then he saw Detective Tomayo's grimed face. All were staring at him keenly. He could also see the police photographers, who were busy with their cameras and also the fingerprints men moving in and out of the room like ants after a lump of sugar.

" Mr Carter, what happened? " Tomayo asked, looking at Kevin's face curiously.

Kevin at first looked puzzled, then the memories of what had happened came rushing back.

" I don't know ", he said quietly. " I think there was a body on the ground, and there was lots of blood too. Then something hard hit on the dead, and I blacked out."

Tomayo studied him for a moment. Then he turned to his four good, hard men who work specially with him.

" Smith, please be a good boy, and get this man an ice pack. Rogue, Billy and Jake, I want you to cover the parameters of this building. The killer might still be out there watching us, watching how things will go. "

The uniformed trooped out of the room in a single file. Kevin was not interested in all these. His turmoiled mind could still not assimilate what had actually happened to Debbie. Smith came back into the room and gave Kevin an Ice pack. He collected it, nodded his thanks and place the ice on the spot the truncheon had hit him.

" Mr Carter, is there more you can tell me " Tomayo went on.

Kevin shook his head, a stupefied expression on his face.

" where did you find the girl? " Tomayo said.

" I brought her home." Kevin said in a low voice." From a club."

Tomayo heaved heavily and nodded.

"It's all right. One of the men assigned to watch you called me. He thought he heard some strange noise from inside the house, so he made the call. My team and I came rushing down here. But all we found was a beautiful woman whose throat had been slit brutally and your unconscious body. We've searched everywhere necessary. There's nothing to show that someone had broken in and killed the girl. It all points back to you. It was as if you carried out the act."

Kevin regarded the detective as if he was spewing rubbish from his mouth, but Tomayo ignored his look and continued ;

" Mr Carter, you are not a suspect here, and nobody is accusing you of anything. In fact, it would be stupid to accuse you of anything. My boys and I have combed the whole house. There was nothing to show that the killer had entered this room. In fact, nothing to show he was even in this premises. " he paused as Smith entered the room holding a pack of ice in his hand. He handed it to Kevin, who collected it from his hand and nodded his thanks, then Tomayo went on. " The only evidence here that the killer had entered this room is the body of the woman we found here and this " . He produced a big plastic bag. Inside it was a truncheon. " this was found beside your body. I think the killer used this on you but not on her. Her throat had been slit, so this could not have killed her. "

Kevin regarded the truncheon, and a sudden realization hit him.

" Please, detective, you've been yakking around for the past few minutes. Please, will Debbie alright ? I need to see her ".

Tomayo regarded Kevin coolly.

" You seem not to have been listening to what I've been saying all along. Debbie is dead. The paramedics came to a while ago and took her body away. She had lost a lot of blood. By now, her body will be in the morgue."

Kevin's face was white with shock, and cold fear gripped his heart. Within a week, three women had been killed because of him. Who had he offended ? he wondered, what has this crazy killer got to do with me?
All this while, Tomayo kept mute, allowing Kevin to battle with his inner emotions. He gave the plastic bag to one of the fingerprint men and turned to Smith.

" Smith, will you speed me up. What do you think happened here? How could .................. ? " he cut off abruptly as one of the men rushed into the room. It was Rogue. He was panting heavily.

" Hey! " Tomayo yelled. " cool yourself, man, and tell me what the hell is up."

Rogue nodded frantically and said. " We found something, sir. A hole. A hole in the ceiling."

Tomayo darted out of the room, with his men and Kevin right on their heels. They got to a pitch-black room except for a ray of light that slithered through a wide opening in the ceiling. Jake and Billy were already there, cradling their rifles tightly in their hands ‎

" What is this? " Kevin asked, bewildered by what was going on around him.

Tomayo moved towards the ray of light and stood in its centre. He studied the opening for a long moment, a serious expression on his face. Then he turned to the men who had been staring at him expectantly.

" Gentlemen," he said. " brace yourselves cause I think we've got ourselves one hell of an intelligent killer.

Kevin was furious. He never offended anybody, so what did this killer or whoever he wanted with him.

Tomayo noticed the deadly look which had settled on Kevin's face,

" Mr Carter, you don't have to worry. I will get you this killer that I promise you," Tomayo said and turned to his men.

" Guys, please let's move out. Jake and Billy, I want you on the rooftop. Smith, Rogue, you both stay with me."‎

" Roger that, sir", Jake and Billy replied in unison before moving out of the room.

Tomayo turned to Kevin, who was staring at the hole.

" Mr Carter! please come with me."

The detective moved out of the room, flanked by Rogue and Smith, while Kevin followed behind.

When they got to Kevin's bedroom, Tomayo looked around the room, allowing his eyes to ferret out anything unusual. Kevin was looking at Tomayo, different thought running around his mind.

" Who do you think this killer is ? " he finally said.

Tomayo grinned mirthlessly.

" Mr Carter, Our killer is really crazy in the head, but he's good; I would give him that. From the sordid happenings which had been occurring this few days, I think I can tell you a little about him."

Kevin narrowed his eyes.

" What do you know about him? "

" I'd say this guy is very tactical. He has different styles of killing. He killed Jessica Hill with a gun, Ella Brown with an electric dryer and Debbie throats must have been slashed with a kind of combat blade. Killing his victims in different ways would make him unpredictable. You see, serial killers have a unique pattern of killing their victims. They stick to these patterns like paper to glue. They rarely change their patterns. Yet, this guy has killed three people in three different ways. He's struck me he's not a serial killer. I think he's a professional killer."

" My God! " Kevin asked in a shaky voice.

" There's another thing." Tomayo continued. "He wears a glove. Think, Mr Carter! Think! Why do you think we do not have his fingerprints by now. Because he wears a glove, of course, that is the simplest explanation. And also, I've checked the door handles and covered the parameters of this building. There is no sign of the fact that he had entered this room or force his way in. Yet, he killed someone in this room. The only evidence that he entered this house is the hole he had created on the rooftop. This is not a guy that loves to use the front door. He's the guy that loves the sneak in, take-you-by- surprise-kind-of-thing."

Kevin grimaced. He was not yet satisfied with the detective's explanation, but somehow, he knew the man was right.

Tomayo noticed the doubts in Kevin's eyes.

" Look ", he continued. " He seems to be familiar with the architectural plans of a house. Since we don't really know who he is, then the best explanation is that he's either a structural engineer or a professional killer. If he's an engineer of some sort, it's still okay, but if he's a pro killer, then we've got a lot of problem in our hand. I mean, this guy must be really good. Believe me; he must have been watching you for some time now. He seems to know so many things about you. Narrowing all the little evidence we gathered so far, and I would say this guy is a professional killer. He ain't the mere serial type."

Kevin swallowed hard. The thought of someone watching his every move, much more a professional killer, frightened him more than anything.

" Detective, now we are getting somewhere ", he said. " Tell me, what does he want with me?

Tomayo shrugged.

" Maybe it was a business deal gone bad. Maybe you cheated him in some business transactions, or perhaps it has to do with women. Since he's bent on killing all the women in your life, then it's safe to assume you might have cheated him based on something that has to do with a woman. That was why I gave you a strict warning to avoid women for now, but you wouldn't listen. "

Kevin drew in a long, slow breath and grimaced.

" Detective! I've never hurt anyone in my life, let alone a woman, but I think I've learnt my lesson now. I will stay off women for now," he said in a grave voice.

Tomayo eyed Kevin for a moment. Even though Kevin had said the exact words he had wanted to hear, he had an odd feeling the man was not completely honest with him.

" You just do that! " Tomayo said, a bite in his voice. " It will be a shame to see another woman's death. I have an odd feeling that something worse could still happen if you don't cease from seeing women for now, and I would hate to bring you in for questioning regarding the death of anyone "

Kevin nodded, feeling cold sweats on his face.

Tomayo dragged his eyes to the fingerprint men and told them to round things up. Then he turned to Kevin again.

" Mr Carter, you have to relax your mind, alright? The boys and I are going now. If you noticed anything dial this number. " he took out a pen from his breast pocket and a notepad from his back pocket. He scribbled a number on the notepad and gave the note to Kevin.

Kevin took the note and stared at it.

" It's my cell phone number, " Tomayo said. " Please don't hesitate to call .", then he shook hands with Kevin, signalled to Rogue and Smith, and they strode out of the room.

After Tomayo and his men had left, Kevin looked around the room and grimaced. His mind was busy with thought. He knew the detective was right when he had told him to stay off women, but inwardly, he knew he could never bring himself to do just that. Telling the detective, he would avoid the woman was a total lie. He had known many women in his life. Women were very essential to him. Staying off women would be like telling him to stay off foods for days. I guess I'll be more careful now, he thought; if I'm more cautious, then that nut case will stay off my back for good. Though his instincts told him to listen to the advice of the detective, his cravings for women brushed off the cautions. After reassuring himself that everything was going to be alright, he stood up from the sofa, crossed the room to his bedroom, flopped hard on the bed and within seconds, he was fast asleep.

The following day, after a quick breakfast of ham and eggs, Kevin, looking Immaculately dresses in a white linen shirt, dark jeans and a pair of Louis Vuitton loafers, got into his Bentley and drove to one an expensive shopping store in Miami Beach to get some food supplies for his kitchen. He got there, slid out of his car and strode in.
He looked around the store, his eyes searching for the stuffs he needed. After putting all the essentials items he needed inside a store cart, he wheeled the cart towards the salesgirl and paid for the items. Then he bought a big shopping bag, put all the things he had purchased inside it, winked at the salesgirl who was smiling at him and moved towards the exit door.
As he reached the revolving door, it suddenly slid opened and his body collided with a woman who was rushing in. The shopping bag in his hand dropped to the tiled floor, thereby spilling the contents of the bag onto the ground.

" My bad ! " the woman said in a hard voice.

On hearing the voice, Kevin, who had already knelt to pick up the items, dragged his eyes up. The woman was in her early thirties and slightly above average height.
She had copper-coloured hair; her eyes, which were large and dark, were expressionless and impersonal. She had full sensual lips, and there was an arrogant, determined tilt to her chin.
She was wearing a white silk shirt tucked into black tight-fitting pants. Her body was full-breasted and narrow-waisted, and her full hips tapered down to long, slim legs. She was not really beautiful, but the sensuality oozing from her caught his attention the way a hook caught a fish. He stood up abruptly and stared at her.

" Watch the way you dig into guys, sister ", he said, his eyes twinkling with amusement. " Anyways, I'm Kevin Carter "

" Who's asking ? " the woman said, regarding him coldly.

The sudden scorn in her voice made Kevin flinch, and his handsome face turned red.

"I'm just been friendly ", he growled. " after all, you were the one who bumped into me. "

The woman regarded him for a very long moment, then she said in a hard clipped voice.

" You want friendly? Alright! This is friendly. My name is Wynter, and right now, I want you to get the Bleep out of my way " she walked past him and moved towards the store shelves.

Kevin felt as if he had been giving a punch in his belly. He had expected her to be at least remorseful for what she had done, but her indifferent words baffled him. No woman had ever talked to him this way. Didn't she knew he was Kevin Carter ? he thought angrily.
He stood on the spot, bought items forgotten, a shocked expression on his face as he watched her do her shopping. When she was done, she walked towards him and regarded him how you would regard a fly in your tea. Then she said to him.

" I know what you are thinking: you are thinking, My God! This woman is so hot, how I wish I could have her right here, right now, well mister, I will tell you this, you are dealing with the wrong accessory ", and she gave him a cold smile and sashayed out of the store.

Kevin stood nonplussed, and he looked as if he had been hit on his head with a hammer. The salesgirl who had heard all the conversation was giggling to herself, and there was a jeering look in her eyes as she looked at him. Kevin ignored her. My God ! he thought, what a cold beauty, and he moistened his lips with his tongue. Then he shrugged his shoulders and strode out of the store into the hot afternoon sun.
He was so occupied with his thoughts he failed to notice a black Porsche across the street. Neither did the two detectives watching Kevin as they drove after his glittering Bentley.
A cigarette hanging from his thick lips, his callused hands resting on the wheels, Razor set the Porsche in motion and drove back to his apartment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 11:58am On Dec 10, 2021
A week later, Kevin met Wynter one hot Wednesday evening.

It had happened in this way: Nestled in Miami beach was the prestigious Espace hotel and suites. The hotel was loved and well-favored by the rich and affluent elites, and the reason was not far-fetched. With exquisite building designs and well-structured building decorations, the hotel was a hub for the money shakers of Miami. This evening then, the hotel bouquet hall was filled up with guests who had been invited from various countries across the world to grace the baby shower of Robert Summerton, an old rich Texan oil mogul whose wife had miraculously given birth to triplets.
In the corner of the room, Kevin could be seen fidgeting with the lapels of his tailored jacket. He was feeling uncomfortable in the snugly fitted suit that he had worn. What am I doing here? He asked himself as he eyed his suit sardonically. He had been invited by the oil mogul's younger brother, Chad Summerton, a not too close friend. Though Kevin had declined the invitation, telling Chad he had work to do, his friend had threatened him with a rebuttal of any future partnership with him. Kevin knew Chad do not bluff when it comes to business, and for this reason, he accepted the invitation grudgingly. ‎
Kevin regarded the beautiful waitresses as they served different assortments of champagnes to the guests, carrying their trays elegantly, with a charming smile plastered on their faces like a beauty pageant. He signals to one of the waitresses, and she came to him, offering him her tray. He lifted a glass and gave her a slight smile which lit up her face. He regarded her flat backside as she sashayed away from his side. What a cow, he thought and grimaced.

" Hey ! what are you looking at? " A female voice said.

Kevin turned abruptly only to see the face of Wynter. She was dressed in a dark chemise evening gown that clung to her figure and seductively accentuated her curves. She paused before him and smiled. He had a sudden tight feeling across his chest. The woman smiling at him now was the exact opposite of the woman who had talked to him harshly in the store. He had utterly wiped her from his mind due to the cold treatment he had received from her. But seeing her now, the memories all came rushing back, and he quickly pulled himself together and smiled at her.

" Well, hello, " he said, giving her his best charming smile. " How nice to see you again. You seem cheerful tonight."

" Do I ? " Wynter, said revealing even white teeth as she smiled at him.

" Yeah! You take my breath away," Kevin said regarding her body.

" Indeed ! " she replied coolly.

Kevin looked at her face, and he knew his compliment was wasted. It was as if he had said she looked like a toad. What the hell is up with this girl? He wondered, a feeling of frustration uncoiling in him.

She noticed his concentrated look and returned it with a hard stare.

" Mr Carter, it's seems to me you have the knack of been everywhere. Tell me, don't you ever rest ? " she asked, arching well-penciled lashes.‎

" Actually, I'm a restless dynamo, ma'am," he said, his gaze lingering on the front of her chest. After a pause, he said, " Do you care for a drink? "

" Yeah! I'll love one," she replied.

He beckoned to one of the waitresses. The waitress came, and he lifted a glass of chilled champagne from the tray and handed it to Wynter, who nodded her thanks.

" Let's go somewhere quiet," he said, watching her face closely.

She studied his face for a moment.

" Alright. " She said.

Kevin offered her his hand. She took his hand, and together, they both moved towards the balcony of the bouquet hall. When they got there, Wynter rested her hips on the bastrude, her eyes on the guests in the room.
He stared at her, watching her expressionless face closely. There was something about her. Something so strange and yet so exciting, and just by looking at her, he could feel his desire for her overpowering him. She turned her eyes away and saw him staring at her, a hungry look in his eyes.

" What is it ? " she asked.

" er....er....nothing," Kevin said. " So tell me, how do you get invited here? "

Wynter smiled and then gave him a blow-by-blow account of how she had heard of the baby shower from one of her female friends who were very close to the oil mogul family. From there, their conversation switched to different topics, and as she talked, he watched her face, the way her eyes lit up, the way her mouth twists to a warm smile, or her face to a deep frown. Her face was so unique and alive, and by the end of their discussion, he knew he had memorized every feature of her face.

She looked at her gold wristwatch and grimaced.

" Well, it has been a lovely evening, Mr Carter," she said, moving away from the bastrude. " I think I should get going."

"I will take you home," he replied.

" Don't bother ! " she said, smiling. But it wasn't a pleasant smile, and it made her face looked as if it had been hacked out of stone.

"It's no problem, " He edged on. " I'll take you. "

" I'll take myself ! " she answered " don't fuss about it, alright? "

Then she gave him a curt nod, and as she turned to go, he grabbed her hand and jerked her to him, making her body come hard against his massive chest. They both stood, looking into each other eyes. His chest was heaving heavily, and he could hear his heartbeat. Her cool unafraid gaze disconcerted him.
There was a sudden faraway look in her eyes and what she might be thinking at that moment was hard to tell. Unable to resist himself, he crushed his mouth down on hers. He might have been kissing the wall. Her lips did not even part to kiss him back. For a brief moment, they were like this, and then as he was about to deepen the kiss, she shoved him off, her eyes blazing; she slapped him heavily across the face, sending him reeling.

Completely stunned, Kevin held his burning cheek, his face twisted with raw anger.

" What's that for? I thought we were having a moment," he snapped.

Her eyes were glittering, her face white, she pointed a well-manicured finger at him.

" What moment? You must be cracked. Take your paws off me. I'm not one of your dumb little whores," and with that, she turned on her heels and walked away.

Kevin stood there like an effigy. He watched as she moved away from him, deliberately waving her hips at him. Something was definitely wrong with her, he told himself, and there, at that moment, he cursed himself for being a slave to the whims of women, and he cursed himself for letting Wynter make him look weak and stupid.
But her indifferent attitude and uncaring nature had snapped something in his head, and he knew if he did not have his way with her, he would forever be restless. Don't worry bitch, he thought, biting his lower lip; I'll make you mine, then I'm going to dump your ass.

Amorous as he was, Hot as he was, if he could have looked into a crystal ball and seen what was coming, he would have wiped out the thought of having his way with Wynter and got the hell out of the sweet-smelling Miami city.

A strange dream brought Bill Razor instantly awake. He looked around the room, squinting his eyes in the darkness. He looked at his tousled bed and grimaced. His naked body was drenched with sweats. He always sleeps commando. He rose from the bed and crossed the room to the window. Quietly, he tilted the louver of the window and squinted his eyes, looking through it for any danger lurking in the darkness of the night. His built-in instinct told him nothing was amiss, but he ignored it. One cannot be too careful these days, he thought.
He moved away from the window and entered his bathroom. He turned on the shower, and jet cold water began to spray on his naked body, soothing his massive chest, thighs, and groin areas. He reached for the towel on the wall rack and dried himself thoroughly. He twirled the towel around his waist and walked into the inner room. He crossed to a side of the room, where a big standing mirror stood with an attached dresser.
As Razor stood facing the mirror, he touched his face, and a feeling of wild rage, guilt, and regret went through him. Nobody would have believed he had been very handsome before. He drew in a sharp breath and grimaced. His mind went back to how his face had been messed up, and he bit his lower lip hard. He had been working for the men of the underworld then. He had been a highly trained professional killer, best among his peers, and the underworld men had used him the way a cleaner uses a mopping stick. They had sent him on an operation, and he had got stupid by underestimating his enemies. The people he had been sent to kill had sprung a surprise attack on him. They had caught him and beat the hell out of him. The most affected part had been his face. They had left him half dead, having messed him up pretty bad. He had survived the attack, but his face had never remained the same.
He switched his mind to the present and began to think fast and hard about the woman he had seen talking with Kevin at the food store a few days ago. Though he could not hear the conversation between them, he knew Kevin was interested in her. Who was she ? he wondered, was Kevin interested in her too ?. He smiled wickedly, knowing that If Kevin were interested in her, he (Kevin ) would definitely lead him to her, just like the way he had unknowingly led him ( Razor ) to the other girls. He had been tailing Kevin for some time now, and he had always managed to dodge two of the detective's men who had been assigned to watch Kevin.
He was surprised to see that Kevin was not even aware of the detective men who had been keeping an eye on him, watching his every move, and even if he ( Kevin ) was aware, he never seemed bothered about their presence in his life. He was more concerned about his conquests of getting laid with more women. Don't worry, he told himself, you will fix that bastard."
After thinking for a while, he moved away from the mirror and walked into the living room. He crossed the room to his kitchenette and walked to a portable refrigerator. He brought out an ice pack that he put on a countertop, opened a whiskey bottle, and fixed himself a drink. Holding the glass cup in his hand, he stared into the darkness of the room, allowing the whisky to calm him. He felt so much relief after the drink. He left the kitchenette and crossed the living room a wooden door. He opened the door and entered a room.
The room was dingy and very dirty. He moved towards the room switch and snapped it on. Suddenly the room was flooded with hard bright light from a naked overhead lamp. The ceilings were dirty white, and the walls were plastered with old and torn photographs of a woman. In the corner of the room were drawing boards of different sizes, bundles of maps, and a huge roll of papers. Razor lowered his heavy bulk into an easy chair behind a desk.
The desk was littered with dirty building plans, blueprints, crumpled drawing sheets, pencils, rulers, and compass of different sizes. He picked a pen and began to write on paper. When he was done, he folded it neatly, picked another fresh piece, and began to write on it. He repeated this process again and again and again, then finally satisfied, he stopped. He packed the folded papers together with a rubber band and leaned back in his chair.
This goes to that intelligent ass detective, and he thought an evil glint in his eyes as he stared at the piles of folded papers. Razor had heard about Detective Tomayo Daniels, and he knew he was the best detective-lieutenant in Miami City. If anyone were to give him any problem, the detective would definitely top the list.
He brooded about Tomayo for a moment, then shifted his thoughts to Kevin. He knew one way or the other Kevin would still find his way to another woman, and he had to have his plan ready. The only problem was that no ideas seem to be forthcoming. His brain was stormed, and he could not think straight at that moment. This made him angry and restless. All of a sudden, he slammed his fist hard on the desk, the whole room shook violently, and he screamed out as if he had been poked with a hot iron.
" Kevin! Kevin ! " his voice resounding in the small room," I'm gonna fix you so bad you will beg for a quick death ! You are a dead man ! I'm gonna cut off your head and eat your brains," he bawled, gritting his teeth, anger seething from his eyes.
Suddenly he felled down on the ground and started weeping. It was the cry of a wounded lion. His body shook as the wave of tears washed over him. As he cried, he was thinking about his pasts, and just then, a familiar name-dropped into his mind. A name of the woman he had loved and cherished. A woman who had left him for another man.
" Angelina! I'm so sorry, Angelina ! " he muttered, the words tumbling out of his mouth. He raised his head and stared at photographs on the wall, his eyes black and lost, then he began to talk aloud. " Do you hear me, Angelina ?. I didn't mean it, baby. He made me do it. I'm so sorry, so awfully sorry."
He could see her now. He could see the blood on her face, her large eyes, half-open, staring sightlessly, and her mouth, which drawn down in a snarl of fear. She had looked hideous and mean even in death. And yet, he loved her still.
Just then, a red mist descended on his eyes, and from that moment on, he had no idea what he was doing. It was as if someone from the outside of himself was controlling his body. He got to his feet and went berserk like a sabotaged robot.
He began to fling his notes on the tables, kicking the chair violently, hitting the wall with his head and fists savagely. His body was uncontrollable and behaving out of its own will. After a while, he stopped and look around the room, a vicious look on his face.
The room looked like the aftermath of Hurricane Lucy. Everything was in disarray. The chairs were upturned; different papers littered the floor, the table was in a haphazard position, the walls looked rough and bloody. Trickle of blood was slid down slowly from a cut on his head to his shirt, but he was not bothered. Suddenly, he began to laugh, hard barking laugh, his eyes shining brightly, twinkling dangerously with deadly intents.
" Angelina ! " he screamed. " Don't worry, baby! I'm going to cut a big steak out of his damned body. I promise you! " and he continued to laugh and howl like a wolf.

1 Like

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 9:56am On Dec 11, 2021
The time was twenty minutes past eight. Kevin was sitting in one of the sofas in the living room, a Cuban cigar burning anxiously between his fingers. He had called Roxy that morning, telling her that he was sick and won't be able to make it to the office that day and that she should take care of things for him. Roxy had tried to complain, but he had quickly cut her off by ending the call. The problem with him was that he could not stop thinking about Wynter. Inwardly, he knew if he had gone to the office that morning, he wouldn't be able to bring himself to do anything.
Before he had left the Espace hotel the other night, he had talked to Chad. He had coaxed him to find out about the address of a woman named Wynter on the guest list. Chad had lots of friends in Miami, and Kevin knew if anyone was to give him precise info about Wynter, Chad was the right man for the job.
Kevin drew in smoke into his lungs and stubbed out the Cigar inside a gold ashtray. There was something about Wynter that challenged him, something that knifed at his being. She was like a fever in his blood. He had never met any woman like her. He touched his cheeks lightly with his fingers. He could still feel the pain there.
He could never forget how she had slapped him. Even though he had wanted to strangle her for what she had done, something strange and yet euphoric had uncoiled inside of him. It was as if he loved the way she had pushed him off.
He could have sworn she was also feeling the same sexual magnetism that he had felt, but with that hard look in her eyes, he could be wrong. He knew with his regards, and he was irresistible to women. The problem was that he had never met a fiery tigress like Wynter.
Just then, Kevin's cell phone rang. He snapped out of his thoughts and picked it up. Then he saw Chad's name. His heart began to pound wildly, and with unsteady hands, he slid his finger on the screen and put it to his ear.

" Hey, man! I've been waiting for your call all morning, man! " Kevin said, the words tumbling out of his mouth. " Did you get it? did you? "

" Calm yourself down, man! " Chad replied angrily. " You seem so worked up! "

" Don't ……worry! " Kevin stammered. " I'm fine! I'm fine. Did you get it? "

" I got it alright! Just pull yourself together, alright? "

" Okay! Okay! Now spill it out," Kevin replied, his body flooding with relief. He was already sweating violently, and he could feel the sweats rolling off him. "

" She has an apartment on the second floor of the Art Deco district in South beach. The building is three blocks away from the main road. The house is painted white and pink. Her apartment number is 12. It won't be hard to find. "

" My man! " Kevin said, beaming with a smile. " You the main man."

" Hey! What's up with you and this chick, bro? " Chad asked.

" Nothing, man, " he replied. " just to know her more, that's all."

They chatted for a while, then Kevin finally hung up. He took the phone off his ear and for the first time that morning, and he was able to breathe easily. He looked at his wristwatch.

The time was precisely past nine.

He knew he could still make it to Wynter's apartment. Kevin moved swiftly into his bedroom and crossed the room to his clothing rack. He slid easily into a loose round-neck t-shirt and struggled into a pair of dark Levis jeans. He crossed the room to his shoe rack and wore a pair of Sabego loafers. He then walked back to the living room, picked up his car keys, and rushed out of the apartment.

Hidden in his Toyota car, the darkness of the night concealing him, Razor, who had been patiently watching Kevin's apartment for some time now, watched as Kevin rushed out of his apartment and drove away. He sat bolt upright and stretched his legs. He knew where Kevin was going. No one needed him. Kevin was going to see another woman. It was only a woman that could have made Kevin rushed out of his apartment the way he had rushed out. Just then, he saw two men ran out from a corner of the street. They both slid into a grey sedan car and drove after Kevin. He smiled wickedly. The two detectives were still monitoring Kevin's movement.
Razor did not even waste time. He fired the engine and uncouthly edged out his Porsche out of the space where he parked it. He drove hard and fast on the highway, and he only slowed down and drove at a slower speed when he saw the red-tail light of the detective's men's car. He followed the car for thirty minutes, and then he stopped his car in a side street when he saw that the sedan car had pulled up opposite a large apartment building painted white. He narrowed his bright evil eyes, and it picked out Kevin's Ferrari, which was also parked right in front of the apartment building. He smiled wickedly. For them to have parked in front of the edifice, he knew either Kevin was going to one of the apartments or was already in the apartment.
Through the windshields of his car, he watched as the two detectives slid out of the car, grimed expression on their faces. He knew the two detectives would not follow Kevin into the building. Their duty was just to know Kevin's whereabouts and to look out for him.
Razor saw a burning red light, and he knew the men were already smoking. His lips pulled off his yellow-stained teeth in a vicious snarl. These two dumb fools are smoking, he thought angrily. Smoking was leisure you can't even afford, especially when you were told to watch out for someone like him, but these two men did not know this, and for this reason, he knew he would soon be killing another woman.
He picked up his tool bag beside him, opened the car door, and ran out of the car. He ducked into a dark doorway and waited. He watched the two men closely, and when he saw they were no longer paying any attention to the white apartment building, he moved away from where he was and slunk along in the shadows, invisible in his black clothes. He hugged the wall, stepped from house doorway to house doorway until he reached the white apartment building, and slinked inside it. That was when he saw Kevin climbing up a flight of stairs and quickly and silently, like a jungle panther after its prey, Razor followed him.

Kevin Carter had located Wynter's apartment in South Beach the way you will locate blood on snow. The apartment building looked precisely the way Chad had described it. He pulled up in front of the edifice and stepped out of the car. Then he regarded the edifice for some few moments, unaware that the detective men were watching him closely and that just a few blocks away, Razor was also watching the building. He drew in a long, slow breath and moved towards the building.
As he walked into the edifice, a dog barked in one of the houses across the street, and in one of the apartments, a child yelled. He entered, saw long stairs, and mounts it. The stairs led in a half-circle to the next landing. He ran up the stairs till he got to the fourth landing. The well-lit hallway had doors on both sides. He walked through the passage, pausing at each entrance to look at the room number, then moving on. At the far end of the passage, the white mahogany door had the number " 12 " written on it in gold paint. This must be it, he thought.
Kevin knocked on the door, tapping it lightly, but he heard no answer from the inside. He put his head against the door panel and listened. From the room came the sound of classical music. He rapped on the panel again, but there was no reply. Where could she be, he thought. He waited for few moments, then on an impulse, he touched down the door handle. The door gave way. He slid into the apartment and closed the door behind him. The apartment was in darkness except for a faint light from under a closed door at the far end of the room. He looked around the living room, his eyes adjusting to the darkness around him. The only lights in the room were the neon blinking lights of the sound system, which floated out classical music.
He regarded the closed door. He was aware that he was breathing heavily, and his hand was clammy with sweats. He had an idea he won't like what was behind that door. But his curiosity got the best of him, and he drew in a long, slow breath and moved towards it. When he reached the door, his nose was hit with a smell like that of burnt papers or cigarettes wafting out from under the door. That told him one thing: something was definitely going on inside the room. He knew she would hate him for intruding on her privacy, but he didn't give a damn. He needed to see her, and for that, he opened the door and stepped into the room.
The room was full of acrid human fluids and thick smoke spiraling from a Shisha. The curtains had been drawn, shutting out the waning evening light, and the only table lamp in the room was alight. But it was what he saw on the bed that brought him out in cold sweats and made him nearly grabbed his chest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by ashatoda: 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
If I may ask is it possible for someone to be experiencing what Kevin is passing through and his dick will still be functional looking for ladies to sleep with? It sounds absurd that he couldn't piece it together despite the pointers given to him by detective Tomayo about the proposition that any woman he gets involve with ends up dead. This I believe should have made that dangling meat to shrivel to one inch even when fully erect. But some people seems they have no brain Sha. Thanks Adespades still following intently
Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 8:32am On Dec 12, 2021
On the bed were two naked women kissing passionately, their legs wrapped together, and one of them was thrusting hard and fast into the other like a ferocious animal. They must have known they were not alone in the room because they disengaged almost immediately. The other woman on the bed screamed, covering her breasts and cringing back. While the other women shot out of bed with the speed of a striking snake, moved towards a small table, and grabbed a flick knife. She touched a button, and a long, glittering blade sprang from the handle.

" What the hell are you doing here? " The one with the knife demanded hotly, brandishing the knife at Kevin, who stood at the doorway too stunned to speak.

In the hazy, heavy smoke of the room, Kevin recognized the face of Wynter. She stood there, animal naked, her body lean and glistening with sweats, her nipples hard, a huge penis between her legs, and a knife in her hand. Sickening bile rose up in his belly, and he felt sick and weak.

" You are ……you are," he stammered, pointing his finger to her genital areas. " What is that? "

Swiftly, Wynter closed the space between them. She pushed him to the wall and put the knife to his throat. The sharp edge of the blade pierced his soft flesh slightly, and he moaned out in pain. She was staring at him, her eyes empty like glass pebbles. For a woman, she was immensely strong.

" Say a word about this to anyone, and I'll slit your throat, you nosy bastard ! " she seethed out, her breast rising and falling. " I'm very good with knives. You can ask Ruby over there on the bed. She's my bae. She'll tell you all about me."

" You've……you've got a penis! " Kevin stuttered, not even paying attention to what she had said. His senses were reeling from what he had seen. He had heard stories of some women having penis before, but he had never believed the rumors were true. Then a sudden realization hit him, and at that moment, he finally understood why Wynter had been ignoring him all this while.

He dragged his eyes from Wynter's face to the woman on the bed. She was a girl in her early twenties, beautiful with big eyes, an ample bosom, and long white legs. She looked at Kevin like a rabbit who had seen a ferret in his burrow.

Kevin turned his eyes to Wynter. An angry glint jumped into his eyes.

" So you love screwing girls ? " he said, a bite in his voice. " so you've got a penis like a man? Why didn't you just tell? I would have understood. I wouldn't have bothered you. " he seethed out.

His words made a vicious glint jump into in Wynter's eyes, and she shoved him away. She walked to a wardrobe, whipped a heavy silk robe around her slim, firm body, walked over to the door, and pulled it wide open. Then she turned to him.

" Get the hell out ! " she snarled, staring at him with a menacing expression on her face. "Get out! Now ! "

Kevin moved away from the wall and straightened his shirt. Then he pointed an accusing finger at Wynter.

" You should have told me you've got another thing under you," he said, looking at her angrily. " I swear, I won't have bothered you. "

Wynter gave him a cold smile and pointed the knife at him.

" I'm sorry, fool! I don't dig for men. I'm all man, myself. " she yelled. " Now get outta here, before I spill out your guts " she spat the words at him and waved the knife in a way that showed she would really stab him.

Kevin moistened his lips with his tongue and nodded. As he turned to leave the stuffy room, he heard a loud crashing sound as if the ceiling had caved in, followed abruptly by Wynter's scream, and he swung around in astonishment.

Standing in the middle of the room was a tall and powerfully built masked man dressed in a black coverall.

Razor knew Kevin was in room number " 12 ". He had seen Kevin rapped on the door from the dark corner where he had been hiding, and he knew the woman Kevin was meeting was living there. He left his hiding place and walked through the passage until he got to the apartment door, which had the number " 12 ". He would have loved to go in. He would have loved to catch Kevin unaware. But Razor always loved a surprise attack. Inwardly, he knew Room number " 11 " was connected directly to room number "12 ". Because of the dramatic effect he wanted to create, he moved to room number " 11 " and brought out a skeleton key from his inner pocket and inserted it into the lock.
The door gave way without any trouble, and he entered the apartment. He moved through the living room quietly and silently like a ghost and headed for the room, which his uncanny mind told him to be the bedroom. He slipped into the bedroom and saw a man and a woman sleeping soundly on the bed, unaware of the intruder in their room. He ignored the couples on the bed, his eyes scanning the ceiling for something. His face lit up when he saw what he was looking for. It was a maintenance hole, covered shrewdly with a roofing sheet.
Quietly, he unslung his tool bag slung across his chest. His tool bag always comes in handy, and it contained all the necessary things he would ever need for any of his dirty, dangerous works. He opened the tool bag and brought out a medium-sized canister filled with BZ and Halothane Vapour, and then he brought a small roll of gas hose. He unscrewed the lever of the canister, uncoiled the hose, and connected the hose to the canister. The hose produced hissing sounds as the air from the canister began to flow from it. He walked to the couple on the bed, placed the canister on the dresser which was beside the bed, and directed the gas hose to the couple. The gas inside the canister was powerful enough to knock out a person senseless for as long as possible.
Razor grinned wickedly. Even if an earthquake were to occur, the couple on the bed would not even be aware of it. Satisfied, he moved to the maintenance hole, gathered momentum, and jumped, raising a closed fist. The hand hit the maintenance hole, breaking the roofing sheets, which were shrewdly used to cover it. Next, he crossed the room to a small wooden stool, carried it to the maintenance hole, stood upon the stool, and through the maintenance hole, he was inside the ceiling. Swiftly, he crawled on his chest, ignoring the smell of rats faeces as it hit his nose. After crawling for a few moments, he stopped and brought out a tracing cutter from his tool bag. Using the cutter, he traced out some part of the ceiling, thereby creating a small hole and through that hole, he saw Kevin talking to a completely naked woman.
There was another woman on the bed too. Razor snarled viciously. I'm too good, he said to himself. Just by following his instinct, he had guessed Kevin was going to meet a woman. What even made it better was the fact that he had stumbled upon the woman's bedroom. Let's get cracking, he thought and gathering his enormous strength, his right leg swung up, and he kicked open the brittle ceiling. There was a loud crashing sound as he jumped inside the bedroom.

1 Like

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 7:51am On Dec 13, 2021
Wynter, who had seen the ceiling caved in, screamed despite herself. Ruby also screamed, and she clung to the pillow as if her life depended on it. Kevin regarded the tall, dark figure the way you will regard a snake on your bed. His forehead beaded with sweats, and he could feel the efforts rolling off him. He had an odd feeling the masked figure standing before him was the one who had been making the killings all along.
Razor did not speak. He did not move. He stood like an effigy watching their faces the way a lion will look at a rat that had entered its cage. Wynter was mentally resilient. She had quickly gotten over the shock of seeing the black figure, and she beckoned to Ruby, who was already whimpering and shaken violently on the bed. She scrambled off the bed hastily and came to Wynter. Both women clung to each other the way a sinking amateur swimmer will cling to a lifebuoy.

" What the hell do you want? " Kevin mumbled and swallowed hard.

Razor grinned wickedly.

" I'm not here for you yet," he growled.

Kevin felt his mouth turned dry, and there was a cold empty feeling in his stomach.

" Just tell me what you want? Is it money ? " he said in a croaked voice. " I've got a lot of money. Just don't hurt anyone."

Razor did not even say anything. He was enjoying the conflicting emotions going on Kevin's and the women's faces.

Wynter dragged her eyes from the masked, frightening figure to Kevin.

" Kevin! you and your partner should just get the hell out! " She yelled, a wicked glint in her eyes. " If you wish to settle scores, go settle it outside, but leave Ruby and me here alone."

Kevin turned to her, his face a mask of fright and anger.

" Will you shut your mouth ? " he said in a cold, shaky voice. Then he turned to Razor. " Let the women go! I believe this is between you and me."

Razor face hardened.

" No ! " he said quietly, and he pointed a gnarled finger at Wynter " I need you and the other girl."

Wynter stiffened.

" what do you mean the girl and me? "

" Both of you will have to die too, " Razor said with the air of a dentist who is about to extract a molar.

" You've got no beef with them, " Kevin pointed out. " It's me you want! Let them go. kill me instead ! "

" Yours is to suffer, for now, " Razor replied casually.

" I don't understand, " Kevin said, his face wet with sweats.

" You cared about one of them. That's why you are here in the first instance, right? The one you don't care about is collateral damage. So, I'm gonna fix them both."

" I don't care about any one of them, alright! " Kevin returned. " I just found out this night I don't really care."

Razor shrugged indifferently.

"It's too late for that. You brought me here; that means they both die. Just like the rest of the other women in your damned life."

" You nut case! " Kevin bawled. " You like killing women, right? You like knocking them off? You killed Jessica, Ella, and Debbie because it turns you on, you sick bastard, admit it! "

"It's always about what someone did to you, " Razor screamed down at him " What about what you took from me, you debaucher! You took Angelina from me. You made me kill her. "

Kevin stared at him, nonplussed.

" Angelina ? " he stammered. " Who the hell is Angelina? I don't know any woman by that name "

Razor snorted.

" You fucking piece of shit! You can still lie back at me, right? Are you so far gone with women you can't even remember their names? "

" I'm telling you this is a mistake. " Kevin said hoarsely. " I swear, I don't know any woman by the name Angelina. You've got to believe me," he pleaded, his voice trembling.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
Awwn, my name. 'Jessica' cheesy So loooove this story. I wonder why it's not getting enough comments embarassed
Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2021
AdeSpades:
Guys. I need more comments. Its motivates me to proceed.
Exactly what I'd say wink
Big fan here kiss kiss
Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
Liked all ✍
Shared all...❤
Now on to the next story while we wait for AdS cheesy
Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
Jaylynn:

Exactly what I'd say wink
Big fan here kiss kiss

Thank you so much. Appreciate it.
Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
Razor sniggered.

" You chronic liar! If you can't remember her, then that's your misery; for me, I'm fixing these two chicks."

Razor turned to look at the two women. The voice of the masked man had told Wynter he wasn't bluffing. She closed her eyes, feeling the blood drain out of her face, her body turning cold.

" You can't kill us ! " she said, her voice had risen to a shout. " you just can't you! "

Razor smiled mirthlessly. Then he dipped his hand into his inner pocket and brought out a gun fitted with a silencer. He pointed it at Ruby, who still clung to Wynter's body.

" Get over here, bitch ! " he snarled.

Ruby gave a wailing scream of terror. Her face was white and sallow with tears, and she held on to Wynter's' body tightly. Kevin stared at the gun, and he felt a cold shiver run up his spine. The weapon looked menacing and big in the masked man's hand.

" Be careful with that," he said huskily. " It might go off."

Razor ignored him. He moved purposely towards the two women. Kevin recognizing his intents, rushed at him, a murderous glint in his eyes. Razor was unperturbed. As Kevin reached him, he swung over his right hammer-like fist and caught Kevin on the side of his face with a paralysing and awful violent blow.
Kevin went down on both hands and knees. He thought the ceiling had fallen on him. He sprawled face down on the rug, completely stunned with blinding lights flashing before his eyes. Dazedly, he watched as the masked figure shoved Wynter away violently and pulled Ruby by her long hair. She began to squeal loudly, but a vicious slap to her face shut her up.
Sill holding Ruby, Razor turned to look at Wynter, and he snarled when he saw her pointing a knife at him. The murderous look in her eyes warned him she would use the knife on him if giving a chance.

" Let go off Ruby, or I'll carve you," she yelled, her eyes cold and ruthless, and she moved towards him, the knife raised in a death-like manner.

" You don't wanna use that, do you ? " he said to her.

" I'll kill you! " She snarled, and she took a step forward and threw the knife at him. Razor saw the murderous glint in her eyes. As the knife flashed towards him, he quickly jerked the struggling Ruby to his front. The knife took her right in the throat. She fell on hands and knees, gurgling.

For a brief moment, Razor stood transfixed, staring at the twitching body of Ruby. At that moment, he felt a cold pang of fear in his chest. If he had not used the girl's body to shield himself, he would have been a dead man by now. He dragged his eyes to Wynter. She stood there motionless, her face white and taut, her lips moving as she silently cursed him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Life As A Secondary School Student(true Life Story) / The Vultures By David Diop / [teachers Day Speech]™ Happy Teachers Day 2016 Simple Speech, Simple Essay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 437
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.