Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:11 AM

Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) (31088 Views)

Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War / Russia Refuses To Launch Oneweb Internet Satellites Over Sanctions / Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by christistruth01: 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
grin
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
joinnow:

Theirs can not hit that long range
The US doesn't make a loud noise, their latest weapon systems are classified that's why people who don't need to know don't actually know. How did you know their weapon system doesn't have that range? As far back in 2008, the US Navy used an SM-3 missile to shoot down a US spy satellite US-193 in space https://spectrum.ieee.org/us-satellite-shootdown-the-inside-story. I repeat American 'dark' missiles program classified is off public knowledge and cant be available to be used for discussion. Pentagon defence budget is heading towards a trillion dollars annually, you think that is used for salary payment only? you are on for a shocker if you believe that.

9 Likes

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by FourElements: 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
Legend44:
NATO missiles can go that range and moreover satellite (GPS) guards missiles to their target so how would they hit the Russian Satellite when there's will be down. Another game changer from Russia
What many ignoramuses online don't understand is that Russia is trying to save billions of lives by discouraging the demonic Western rulers to desist from their folly of provoking Russia.
Unfortunately, they will not heed, and soon(2-3yrs), Russia will completely destroy NATO Nations. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by lexy2014: 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mrkumareze:
cheesy Russia is busy building weapons, hardly would you see any product from Russia here.. what is really wrong with putin Back then, we use to have some Russians goods, Putin, please go back to production. Leave war alone...

My brother, d matter tire me. The guy is obsessed with weapons. All these funds could have gone into state sponsored economic revitalisation, encouraging innovations in technology, agriculture, health, education etc that will enable Russia compete better on a global scale

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by christistruth01: 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
nosiebaba:
You will destroy their 32 satellites while they will leave yours abi? Bravo�

At least everybody's Missile Systems would be disabled
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Lovenorth:
That's why I love Putin, he is not afraid of all these useless expired countries that even Taliban can easily defeat
You are funny, arent you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
nedekid:

See, the US and its parapo allies want a unipolar world where they dictate it all. Where others are slaves to the US and its dollar. You can see the havoc the caused around the world, bringing wars to nations that don't tow to their dictates. Iraq, Libya, Vietnam, South American countries eg Venezuela, Syria etc. The US will destroy you with sanctions, ruin your economy etc. You can see how the US has weakened the UN, going to war without security council resolution Iraq, destroying the country.
The world need is to be multipolar, just as you had when the soviet union was there as a countering superpower.
This Putin is insisting the world must have. Russia and China has to Stand up to the US.
The US has a policy of containing Russian and China hence moving nato or arms up to their boarders. You can see also the efforts to contain China economically.
Russia has set its red lines amongst which is Ukraine. The west must respect it.

I want to say something on Ukraine..
Ukraine is the cause of their problems with Russia today. Why did they dismantle their nuclear weapons after the fall of the soviet Union?
If they still had nuclear weapons today, Russia wouldn't try shit with them.
They believed US and others would be there for them if they destroy their nukes, but in reality the US and EU won't do shit if Ukraine is invaded by Russia.

South Korea and Japan better start arming themselves because if they're invaded, the US that they're hoping on won't come to their rescue.

1 Like

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by siant: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
Russia can be liken to our biafran brothers in the east, who have no other thing to discuss other than civil war of 1967-1970, which has now become more or less a cultural thing among them.

In the same vein, Russia does not know any other thing in history than the 'cold war era'.

Russia has a strong military and in that regard, a world power, yes. But it is not as strong as US and its allies. That is the truth. I used to be thinking that Russia was more powerful than US before, until recently, ín the course of my research that I discovered that it is all propaganda.

Putin has succeeded in deceiving Russian citizens through propaganda. Most news that come out from Russian media are about West, how West wants to destroy Russia, tó thè extent that they don't even report their domestic happenings any more. These ignorant citizens too will be hailing their govt. You will see a 70 year old retiree who has not got his pension hailing Putin for building more military weapons with billions of dollars.
Majority of them see Putin as a super being who can solve their personal problems. I think
Putin knows what they want and capitalises on it to command their respect. That is why he was able to change their constitution and remain in power for the third term.

Russia is just a democratic country on paper, not in practice. No democratic state will be behaving the way the country behaves. Even non democratic state of China does not threat the international peace and stability as Russia is always doing.

1 Like

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by FourElements: 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
ExudeLoveToAll:
The US doesn't make a loud noise, their latest weapon systems are classified that's why people who don't need to know don't actually know. How did you know their weapon system doesn't have that range? As far back in 2008, the US Navy used an SM-3 missile to shoot down a US spy satellite US-193 in space https://spectrum.ieee.org/us-satellite-shootdown-the-inside-story. I repeat American 'dark' missiles program classified is off public knowledge and cant be available to be used for discussion. Pentagon defence budget is heading towards a trillion dollars annually, you think that is used for salary payment only? you are on for a shocker if you believe that.
Whether you like it or not, the fact is that Russia has perfected missiles systems with hypersonic technology, which the the US has not been able to perfect and deploy.
It's now a game of "first strike"!-The USA becomes 'toast', and they know it. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by udemzyudex(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
I dare Russia grin

Mouth everywhere, na so e easy?
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by FourElements: 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
lexy2014:

My brother, d matter tire me. The guy is obsessed with weapons. All these funds could have gone into state sponsored economic revitalisation, encouraging innovations in technology, agriculture, health, education etc that will enable Russia compete better on a global scale
Ignoramuses online! Go and and read on Russia's economy, natural resources, gold reserves, exports, foreign exchange earnings etc. You think na ordinary eye dem dey take dare Western nations angry

2 Likes

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by udemzyudex(m): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
FourElements:
Whether you like it or not, the fact is that Russia has perfected missiles systems with hypersonic technology, which the the US has not been able to deploy.
It's now a game of "first strike"!-The USA becomes 'toast', and they know it. lipsrsealed

But Russia is the one threatening to strike naa, let them try it.

China have been doing the same yet we haven't heard anything.

1 Like

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by SmartyPants(m): 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mftivi:
as of just last year or two usa was still using russia to laugh their rockets into space. Node yarn okoto bros.

What nonsense.

Care to substantiate whatever claim it is you think you are making?
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by baralatie(m): 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mrkumareze:
cheesy Russia is busy building weapons, hardly would you see any product from Russia here.. what is really wrong with putin Back then, we use to have some Russians goods, Putin, please go back to production. Leave war alone...
Well Putin tried to switch to domestic prodcts but then came the United States!
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by baralatie(m): 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
FourElements:
Whether you like it or not, the fact is that Russia has perfected missiles systems with hypersonic technology, which the the US has not been able to deploy.
The us already has hypersonic tech
And historically first strike does not mean an effective win.

1 Like

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by udemzyudex(m): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
joinnow:

Russian get weapon oooo
Do not play with them

Who no longer have know that one but trust me none of this big countries go ever wan start a war because e go send dem back to 2000
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by FourElements: 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
3minssex:

I want to say something on Ukraine..
Ukraine is the cause of their problems with Russia today. Why did they dismantle their nuclear weapons after the fall of the soviet Union?
If they still had nuclear weapons today, Russia wouldn't try shit with them.
They believed US and others would be there for them if they destroy their nukes, but in reality the US and EU won't do shit if Ukraine is invaded by Russia.

South Korea and Japan better start arming themselves because if they're invaded, the US that they're hoping on won't come to their rescue.
Don't be a bitter ignoramus. Those nuclear weapons were controlled by Moscow during the cold war. It was not owned by Ukraine. So either they dismantle it or take it back to Russia for safety.
They have foresight unlike your "one nijeria"country. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
FourElements:
US military defence has never been built on the mantra of the first strike with Russia, it has always been built on MAD and the Russians know that. The reason you make this assertion is that the Russians always make their inventions available for all to see, and this basically is to denounce the integrity of US weapons missile defence systems deployed in Europe especially within former USSR member states. If you think the US is docile in this area I rest my case.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
Empty threat.
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by abeeee(m): 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
obonujoker:
Mere propaganda as usual.... Hope this is not the Gog Magog destruction? grin
Dude this isn't mere propaganda...... If you have been following, you will know they have had it since some couple of years now
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by FourElements: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
siant:
Russia can be liken to our biafran brothers in the east, who have no other thing to discuss other than civil war of 1967-1970, which has now become more or less a cultural thing among them.

In the same vein, Russia does not know any other thing in history than the 'cold war era'.

Russia has a strong military and in that regard, a world power, yes. But it is not as strong as US and its allies. That is the truth. I used to be thinking that Russia was more powerful than US before, until recently, ín the course of my research that I discovered that it is all propaganda.

Putin has succeeded in deceiving Russian citizens through propaganda. Most news that come out from Russian media are about West, how West wants to destroy Russia, tó thè extent that they don't even report their domestic happenings any more. These ignorant citizens too will be hailing their govt. You will see a 70 year old retiree who has not got his pension hailing Putin for building more military weapons with billions of dollars.
Majority of them see Putin as a super being who can solve their personal problems. I think
Putin knows what they want and capitalises on it to command their respect. That is why he was able to change their constitution and remain in power for the third term.

Russia is just a democratic country on paper, not in practice. No democratic state will be behaving the way the country behaves. Even non democratic state of China does not threat the international peace and stability as Russia is always doing.

Ignoramus USA Zombie. Your tyrant Western nation's are so Democratic that they are locking their people up for refusing to be used as lab rats in a dangerous medical experiments. Hypocrites everywhere angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by bluecircle470: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
joinnow:

Theirs can not hit that long range

Says your village gods
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by Bellerophon: 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
Ladies and Gentlemen, the Handwriting on the wall is so clear to read and Understand.

Just have a Conscious look all over the world, the News headlines & everything happening and you will see that,
We are the Generation that will not pass away.
We are the Generation that saw Isreal become a Nation again.
We are the Generation of Matthew 24.
We are the Generation of Rapture.

Folks! JESUS is Coming!!The RAPTURE is Imminent !
Come out from the Crowd of Unserious folks and make JESUS Christ Your Personal Lord and Savior.
Also remember that your life is not in your Power. Repent Now! The Next Moment could be Late.

Your love for the apocalypse makes me rationally diagnose you of Pyromania among other sundry mental debilities you exhibit! You cannot resist the urge of setting the world on fire but like all other religious bigots like you, your pusillanimity will not allow so you look to conscript God into your maniac criminal desire to see the world that has so failed you destroyed in a hale of fire and brimstone! You make the shortcomings of your life the blame of the rest of the world and await the destruction of everything that symbolizes your deficiencies even if it means the destruction of the whole of immanent reality! You are daft and foolish, the world order is structured in such a way that the militaristic checks and balances on the actions of superpowers or nuclear capable state actors are put in motion in form of deterrents and military capacity reason North Korea with all it’s braggadocio and propaganda will never fire an ICBM into the south or American sky lines! This you will understand we’re you an Informed student of international relations, politics and laws! Need I tell that the sources you get your stories from are media houses with questionable credentials and infamous reputation for sloppy journalism! If the headline you quote is anything serious I am sure military formations and organs of NATO will be scrambling in frantic discomfiture and newsrooms of major news stations around the world will be giving ample coverage! Why the silence? The world will never see wars of the sorts we fought in the past, technology and nuclear capacity has made the stakes higher! The decimation of the human race is what is at stake! Humanity is not as stupid as you think, it is your brainwashed mind that is replete with such destructive stupidity!
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by marvin906(m): 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
heniford2:
USA no get abi NATO no get Russia should invade Ukraine naw abi them strong die dem should try it and lets see how it goes undecided grin

NATO AND US WOULDN'T INTEFERE OF RUSSIA INVADES UKRAINE..
EVEN UKRAINE KNOWS THIS..
WORST US WILL DO IS HELP WITH WEAPONS FINISHED
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by abeeee(m): 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
SmartyPants:
\

Don't be a gullible mind that believes every piece of propaganda. Develop the ability to process information with insight.

For example:

1. This piece of news was initially published by the Russian state media which is de facto known as its propaganda house

2. It was republished by a tabloid, a paper that makes its money by selling sensational and often hollow stories to captivate less discerning minds.

3. Finally, at least go back t your history and read to learn that Russia has always exaggerated its military capability in order to deter its stronger opponents. Logically, the stronger fella in a fight does less threatening and more hard hitting.

I hope I have been able to help you with some insight.
Bro there is no insight here ....the weapon was tested and the whole world knew about it ......even I saw the test as irresponsible because they put the lives of persons (including Russians) on the iss at risk

So bro it isn't and besides if you have been following up, you will know that they long had these tech .
And every one knows Russia leads in rocket technology
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by siant: 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
FourElements:
Ignoramus USA Zombie. Your tyrant Western nation's are so Democratic that they are locking their people up for refusing to be used as lab rats in a dangerous medical experiments. Hypocrites everywhere angry
nonsense

1 Like

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by marvin906(m): 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
Toxyne1:

Says who, the western have theirs up there already. Have you ever seen a western nation displaying warfare? They don’t do such, but wait for war to start

Dude quiet..if the west don't display their weapons how is their weapons now popular
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by marvin906(m): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
ExudeLoveToAll:

Hahahahahhhahahahahahahahahhahah
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by FourElements: 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
baralatie:

The us already has hypersonic tech
And historically first strike does not mean an effective win.
I told you people to do some study before coming online to argue.
USA does not have any deployed independent missile that is hypersonic.
They only have deployed supersonic missiles. The emphasis is on " deployed".
Does common sense not tell you that a first strike of satellite systems with hypersonic missiles will render virtually all US supersonic missiles useless and a "sitting duck"!
Please stop disturbing me. angry

1 Like

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by Joshmilla(m): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
Ladies and Gentlemen, the Handwriting on the wall is so clear to read and Understand.

Just have a Conscious look all over the world, the News headlines & everything happening and you will see that,
We are the Generation that will not pass away.
We are the Generation that saw Isreal become a Nation again.
We are the Generation of Matthew 24.
We are the Generation of Rapture.

Folks! JESUS is Coming!!The RAPTURE is Imminent !
Come out from the Crowd of Unserious folks and make JESUS Christ Your Personal Lord and Savior.
Also remember that your life is not in your Power. Repent Now! The Next Moment could be Late.
. You are good sir, continue I support you

1 Like

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by marvin906(m): 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
ExudeLoveToAll:
US military defence has never been built on the mantra of the first strike with Russia, it has always been built on MAD and the Russians know that. The reason you make this assertion is that the Russians always make their inventions available for all to see, and this basically is to denounce the integrity of US weapons missile defence systems deployed in Europe especially within former USSR member states. If you think the US is docile in this area I rest my case.

I hate this ideology that Russian makes their weapons for all to see..
As if the US doesn't do the same thing..
If we to do a research you would find out most people know more US weapons than Russia..
If US failed defense systems like patriot is popular..
If they don't exhibit how do you know most of their weapons..
Just say you don't know where to watch US display their weapons

1 Like

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
FourElements:
Ignoramuses online! Go and and read on Russia's economy, natural resources, gold reserves, exports, foreign exchange earnings etc. You think na ordinary eye dem dey take dare Western nations angry
I think you are the ignoramus, you say what doesn't portray the right outlook, Texas GDP is approximately the same as Russian GDP, that's excluding the rest of 49 states and District of Columbia plus the US territories. The Russian economy is not even equal to 10% of that of the United States https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Morocco: Massive Earthquake Damages Historical Buildings. 296 Dead, 153 Injured / Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland / Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.