Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) (31224 Views)

Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War / Russia Refuses To Launch Oneweb Internet Satellites Over Sanctions / Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 26, 2021
Mrkumareze:
cheesy Russia is busy building weapons, hardly would you see any product from Russia here.. what is really wrong with putin Back then, we use to have some Russians goods, Putin, please go back to production. Leave war alone...
Very soon, He will be treated in the Language he will understand.
Mark my words!
Challenging America is like challenging the whole world. Every part of this world has got a relative in the US
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 26, 2021
nosiebaba:
You will destroy their 32 satellites while they will leave yours abi? Bravo�
He will understand very soon.
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by FourElements: 2:35am On Nov 26, 2021
baralatie:

That is what Adolf Hitler thought!
He struck first then it went south from then afterwards!
Actually, Napoleon and Hitler did that to Russia, and they lost. Same way your NATO are planning to strike first by sneaking as close as possible to Russia's border, and they will also be defeated.
Tick tock, tick-tock... time almost up for the end of the age "Sodom and Gomorrah" and her allies! cool

3 Likes

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by FourElements: 2:39am On Nov 26, 2021
wink
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by FourElements: 2:45am On Nov 26, 2021
Bestbeelieve:

[s]hehehehehe e choke! you must be hungry! relax! look for the enemy elsewhere![/s]

Is it possible for me to be choked by a nostrum? undecided
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by KingEverest: 5:40am On Nov 26, 2021
olugabbie:

It's simply for deterrence. Russia is trying to avoid war. They are trying to tell the west that war with Russia will bring MAD (Mutual Assured Destruction) to both the aggressor and the defender. Other super powers do the same. Why do you think US & NATO conduct drills near Russian territory?
yea
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by lexy2014: 7:27am On Nov 26, 2021
FourElements:

Go and sit down with your high-falluting..I didn't miss a thing. I just decided to ignore some of your verbose semantics.

If the Russian leadership has not supported/sponsored this economic turn-around in the last twenty years after the end of the Soviet era economy, will they have achieved the progress made so far?

I have enumerated on the important economic parameters, and the Russians are comfortable with their stable economy at the moment which is most important to them.

There is always continuous competition among nation's economically. If the US is presently so economically competitive, they won't be so uncomfortable and aggressive against the Chinese as they are currently doing.

Stop chasing the endless insatiable Western capitalism shadows- that has largely impoverished the world and created mass chaos and unmanageable migration!

Contentment is always a great gain!

After more than 12 hours, the emeritus professor, all knowing and all informed Mr. Four elements can't tell us d meaning of "revitalisation" and "compete better"? How's that even possible?
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by LofiLogic: 8:16am On Nov 26, 2021
FourElements:
You are ignorant, young and unduely emotional.
"Best trained military"- So you think the Russian military is not best trained?
If it's about how many conflicts the US gets involved in that defines how good they are, then tell us how many they have won.
The ignorance with youths like you is that you don't have information from alternative sources.
In the Korean war, immediately the Chinese entered the war on the side of the North Koreans, US lost the war and hurriedly signed an armistice.
In the Vietnam war, immediately the Chinese entered the war on the Vietcong side, US lost and ran out of Vietnam in chaos.
Who do you think was behind the scenes giving the Chinese logistics and military tech? -MIGHTY RUSSIA.
In Syria, immediately the Russians entered the war, end of game for US-backed ISIL and co terrorists. You ignorant lots. angry
Young man, you have a lot to learn -The Russians were very aware of the Manhattan project of building the Atomic bomb. They even have spy scientists working with the Americans on the projectundecided They started building there own nuclear bomb while the Americans were building. That's why the Americans were surprised how quickly the Russians tested their bomb soon after end of ww2 undecided
My friend, America and Britain knows it's too suicidal to attack mighty Russia, if not their arrogant and silly leaders would have.
Try and get more information about the world you live in. smiley

You are a very funny human being, always running back to age difference to prove something pointless. I gave you pure facts that unfortunately for you, you have not been able to prove wrong. Stop talking and arguing based on your emotions or mere speculation. If only sense came with age. Why would the US attack Russia without being provoked to do so, did the US attack Japan without provocation?. And when they did attack we saw the outcome which made Japan exit the war without even retaliating grin,. Ok let's ignore all the points I've given so far please explain to me logically how Russia will defeat a nation that has 490 ACTIVE navy ships and 90 still in the production or planning stage while ur dear RUSSIA has 360 active..., a nation that has 5,369 military aircrafts with 406 ICBM's, a nation with a lot and I mean a lot of battle experience unlike my dear Russia. I need logical points ooh b4 u start using age difference as a point, OLD MUMU
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by LofiLogic: 8:20am On Nov 26, 2021
FourElements:
"Major allies" grin grin- You're a joke and a disappointment.
Do I have to tell you that Russia is very aware of your "allies" in their war plan? What do you think their thousands of nuclear-tipped ballistic missiles are for?
Get outta here, bloody time-waster!

Omo nigga u dey funny. Ok US and it's allies will just fold hands and welcome the 'nuclear-tipped' ballistic missiles abi?. Omo men people no get sense ooh
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by neighbourhud: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2021
ojun50:
What are dey wetin for

I tire o
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by baralatie(m): 8:44am On Nov 26, 2021
FourElements:
Actually, Napoleon and Hitler did that to Russia, and they lost. Same way your NATO are planning to strike first by sneaking as close as possible to Russia's border, and they will also be defeated.
Tick tock, tick-tock... time almost up for the end of the age "Sodom and Gomorrah" and her allies! cool
See you now!
I told you earlier that strike first approach does not work with Russia.you were misyawning!

I even gave practical examples but still you did not understand.

Ok o!

You can encourage Russia to strike first by shooting down NATO sattelites and officially bring war on its doorstep
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by goodheart01: 10:11am On Nov 26, 2021
FourElements:

Let me teach you how to know "peace":
1)You think US is silent because you are very ignorant of the geographical war games at play.
2) US has been carrying out a counter weapons tests of hypersonic missiles. The difference is that theirs is air-luanched, unlike missile-luanch of Russia. The US have not yet been able to perfect air-launched HS missiles.
The huge military budget is generally over-bloated because it's 'job for the boys', and the high cost of living in the Western nations compared to Putin's Russia. grin
What the Russians will develop with a thousand dollars, the US military will spend a hundred thousand dollars for the same research and development.
Let me recap for you::-
What you call golden silence is actually 'cheap brass'. The US military science technocrats are perfectly aware that they will need at least a decade to have any chance of catching up with the latest missile tech of the Russians, so they decided to keep moving their missiles as close to Russia as possible to give them any chance against the Russian's hypersonic "triads"!
This is what the whole hullabaloo is all about.
Now you can know true peace!
cool

I'm just reading your write up and smiling. You're yet to know a lot of things, but u are like the proverbial cricket that feels he knows a lot. No need going further with u. I have already deduced my assertions concerning u. Well done Mr. Geographical war planner... Lol
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by goodheart01: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2021
baralatie:

Because the US already has an hypersonic missile!

2.it is very foolish of the US to run against a Russian defense plan that is designed to counter an offensive!

Therefore the best the two nations can do is to bad mouth each other using the phrase...
my guns is bigger than yours

Hmmmm... A more sensible answer. You're smart shaa
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by FourElements: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2021
baralatie:

See you now!
I told you earlier that strike first approach does not work with Russia.you were misyawning!

I even gave practical examples but still you did not understand.

Ok o!

You can encourage Russia to strike first by shooting down NATO sattelites and officially bring war on its doorstep
You really don't understand me nor the intrigue of the nuclear doctrine... smiley

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by FourElements: 10:54am On Nov 26, 2021
goodheart01:

I'm just reading your write up and smiling. You're yet to know a lot of things, but u are like the proverbial cricket that feels he knows a lot. No need going further with u. I have already deduced my assertions concerning u. Well done Mr. Geographical war planner... Lol
Egoistic ignorant kid coming online to have a serious discourse with half-knowledge. Go back to your mummy! angry
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by FourElements: 11:09am On Nov 26, 2021
LofiLogic:

Omo nigga u dey funny. Ok US and it's allies will just fold hands and welcome the 'nuclear-tipped' ballistic missiles abi?. Omo men people no get sense ooh
Look at this illiterate area boy blabbing his mouth on strategic matters. Go away from here, enroll in evening class while you do your area "hustle" in the day. angry
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by LofiLogic: 11:17am On Nov 26, 2021
FourElements:
Look at this illiterate area boy blabbing his mouth on strategic matters. Go away from here, enroll in evening class while you do your area "hustle" in the day. angry

Which one na area boy abeg?. I tell u something u begin call area boy, nigga if u no get point go FK urself
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by Appleyard(m): 11:28am On Nov 26, 2021
ExudeLoveToAll:
US military defence has never been built on the mantra of the first strike with Russia, it has always been built on MAD and the Russians know that. The reason you make this assertion is that the Russians always make their inventions available for all to see, and this basically is to denounce the integrity of US weapons missile defence systems deployed in Europe especially within former USSR member states. If you think the US is docile in this area I rest my case.

Really? Tell me, which weapons the United States has that hasn't been showcased for people to see? Stop deceiving yourself. No nation can hide the presence of a new weapon, they can only hide it's actually capability.

The only reason you're hearing all the noise about Russia's new weaponry (some of which are not really new but upgrade of old tech) is because the crazy Western media covens in larger parts over blown it out of proportion and make it feel like Russia is the only nation doing these sort of things. Of course, one of the reasons they do this is to get more fundings (more stealing of taxpayers money) from their governments.

This same satellite destroying weapon was tested by USA, France, India and China few years apart to recent time and nobody heard any of this crazy media mantra. Now that Russia has tested its own upgraded version (mind you, it's old tech) the west are singing war rhetorics like the crazies they have always been.

Leave Russia alone and stop falling for the west double standards.

6 Likes

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by FourElements: 11:30am On Nov 26, 2021
LofiLogic:

You are a very funny human being, always running back to age difference to prove something pointless. I gave you pure facts that unfortunately for you, you have not been able to prove wrong. Stop talking and arguing based on your emotions or mere speculation. If only sense came with age. Why would the US attack Russia without being provoked to do so, did the US attack Japan without provocation?. And when they did attack we saw the outcome which made Japan exit the war without even retaliating grin,. Ok let's ignore all the points I've given so far please explain to me logically how Russia will defeat a nation that has 490 ACTIVE navy ships and 90 still in the production or planning stage while ur dear RUSSIA has 360 active..., a nation that has 5,369 military aircrafts with 406 ICBM's, a nation with a lot and I mean a lot of battle experience unlike my dear Russia. I need logical points ooh b4 u start using age difference as a point, OLD MUMU
Juvenile dolt! You want "logical point", abi? Due to your pride and level of intelligence, you refuse to see the 'answer' even when the Russian's where showing your Masters a tip of what they can and will do if they're provoked to war...
If I give you the "logical point" on how the Russian's plan to defeat US, do you intend to pass the info to Pentagon or Langley in order to justify your slave pay as a semi-illiterate, useful-idiot foreign agent?
Go to the Russian embassy, kneel down, raise your hands up, and plead them to give you their strategic "logical points"!
Bloody Uncle Sam brainwashed nuisance! angry

1 Like

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by FourElements: 11:35am On Nov 26, 2021
LofiLogic:

Which one na area boy abeg?. I tell u something u begin call area boy, nigga if u no get point go FK urself
The Russians are waiting to give you more "points"!
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by Appleyard(m): 11:36am On Nov 26, 2021
marvin906:

I hate this ideology that Russian makes their weapons for all to see..
As if the US doesn't do the same thing..
If we to do a research you would find out most people know more US weapons than Russia..
If US failed defense systems like patriot is popular..
If they don't exhibit how do you know most of their weapons..
Just say you don't know where to watch US display their weapons

Unfortunately, that's what happened when you have a bunch of ignorant kids yapping on things they know nothing about online. No nation is more warmongering than the United States of Atrocities. But this kids here don't know it.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by Appleyard(m): 11:41am On Nov 26, 2021
FourElements:
When the war starts soon, "he go shock u" how Russia will quickly make the US missile defence systems useless. I rest my case! smiley

No missile defense system is as useless as the Patriot System. Even the Jews blasted it performance and the Saudis couldn't hide their dissatisfaction with it when they visited Russia and demanded for the S-400. You know the uselessness of US defense had reached a regrettable height when Pentagon have to induct the Israeli Iron Dome. angry

Pathetic how the MIC is milking the government dry through dubious and overblown contracts.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by seunny4lif(m): 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nobody uses GDP but PPP
Nigeria has the biggest problem economy in Africa but with min wages can’t feed her citizens while Senegal min wage to feed her feed citizens.

In USA
Health is not free
Schools are not free

In Russia
Russia have free universal health
Russia schools are free from Primary to PHD
ExudeLoveToAll:
I think you are the ignoramus, you say what doesn't portray the right outlook, Texas GDP is approximately the same as Russian GDP, that's excluding the rest of 49 states and District of Columbia plus the US territories. The Russian economy is not even equal to 10% of that of the United States https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

2 Likes

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by LofiLogic: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
FourElements:
Juvenile dolt! You want "logical point", abi? Due to your pride and level of intelligence, you refuse to see the 'answer' even when the Russian's where showing your Masters a tip of what they can and will do if they're provoked to war...
If I give you the "logical point" on how the Russian's plan to defeat US, do you intend to pass the info to Pentagon or Langley in order to justify your slave pay as a semi-illiterate, useful-idiot foreign agent?
Go to the Russian embassy, kneel down, raise your hands up, and plead them to give you their strategic "logical points"!
Bloody Uncle Sam brainwashed nuisance! angry

I told you to mention me when you have a logical point but u still went ahead to mentione for BS again. Nigga Bleep off, go find ur fellow dumb ass old fools playing draft and join them. You can't even express yourself or say what you think, I'm sorry it must be due to old age.
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by LofiLogic: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
FourElements:
The Russians are waiting to give you more "points"!

Oga express urself nah, I go beat you if you say your mind
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by baralatie(m): 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
FourElements:
You really don't understand me nor the intrigue of the nuclear doctrine... smiley
Before you go quoting an experienced general why he made that statement!

You should ask is there any threaty between the us and Russia and if it has been renewed

What was the reason behind the none renewal of that nuclear treaty!

If you dig further you would realize that both the US and Russia observed that while they observed the nuclear treaty other nations were busy stepping up their nuclear strategies therefore putting both Russia and the US at risk

That is why the US and Russia refused to renew that treaty and it gave other nations a big scare because what they thought they had in other to rub shoulders with the US and Russia was inconsequential and deficient .
This was just in the space of 2 to 5 years o!
With the US first indicating the hypersonic missile and the Russia retaliating with an SU 500 Su 550 and an deployed hypersonic attack/counter attack missile system.

It is a complicated tug of war to serve as a deterent to whoever might think of in any remote manner of a " first strike
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by Appleyard(m): 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
SmartyPants:

Lol. Having the missile is one thing, having the capacity to take out the entire NATO satellite system is quite another. That is obvious propaganda designed to scare western populations into pressuring their governments to stay out of the war.

It is the same tactic used by China and North Korea, and Iran. What do they have in common? Despite all their weapons tests and displays, they never actually make a move, while NATO makes no threats, but moves all over the world.

Incidentally, that was the same tactic used by Saddam Hussein, who promised the mother of all wars shortly before his entire military infrastructure was ravaged in less that 24 hours.

If you still think you are making sense, let me ask you, do you think Russia can interfere in Puerto Rico the way the NATO is interfering in Ukraine? Have some insight!

Oh, and your statement of evidence, "Everyone knows" really means nothing.

Edited.

Your argument lacks logical deduction. In essence, you are saying for one to be relevant and be taking seriously, one has to be a "bully", right? If that's the case with your illogical assertion, I'm sorry to tell you that you made no sense.

It also shows that you know nothing about geopolitics and realpolitik.

That NATO and the US does interfer, invade, overthrow legitimate governments and destabilize nations everywhere is what certified their capabilities as a true power while the likes of Russia and China just sit within the periphery of their borders to deter threats without making concerted moves is what make them irrelevant means you're reasoning like a kid.

NATO was designed to serve US hegemonic influence of world domination. Russia's geopolitical interest lies within the periphery of it's formal Soviet space, with a flinch down the Mediterranean from the Black Sea, pivoting towards the East of Europe and Asia.

So while Russia will sit docile on most international conflicts, it won't hesitate to act decisively where it's national interests cum geopolitical red lines are threatened.

Iraq and Libya are strong Russian business allies but Russia did nothing to help them when the US led NATO missions invaded and turn these countries into rubbles today. Apart from weapons sold to them, Russia did not intervene because they serve no geopolitical core interest for Russia as a geopolitical power.

So Russia acquiesced even to the bombing of Libya and from then, the West took the initiative and, mistaking the Russian passivity as weakness, they opened another front door in their hegemonic quest for control of resources and power...by destabilizing Ukraine and sponsoring revolution in Syria. The primary goal was to make Ukraine a NATO member and the price for that was Sevastopol and the Crimean naval ports where NATO ships would be stationed. The goal for Syria was to get a pipeline via Turkey and Israel that would pass through Syria into Europe to cut off the Russian gas leverage.

And they got the shocker of their lives.

Russia did not only outflanked NATO in Syria and in Ukraine but it took Crimea and annealed the CIA sponsored colour coded revolution in both countries. After giving a one hour clear-the-air notice to the US military command in the Middle East stationed in Iraq, the next day saw Russian forces launching kaliber cruise missiles from submarines hundreds of miles away in the Mediterranean sea while Russian fighter planes started bombing the NATO sponsored and equipped terrorists in Syria, thereby establishing itself as grandmaster of the geopolitical game.

The ediots could only sit and watch while US polithiefcians wailed and demand explanations from the US army on how come Russia was able to deploy it's forces so fast. cool (because they always believe that Russia has nothing to offer militarily aside nukes). Till date, Assad is still in power and Ukraine can't join the EU let alone being a NATO member because Russia acted when the West crossed its redlines.

So, let this sink into your mind. NATO can make moves wherever they liked, but once they cross another Russian red line, even Satan would be shocked what the Russians would do.

History tells us that those who dared crossed the Russian geopolitical redlines never returned alive or remain the same to tell the tales. Georgia, Ukraine and Syria are prime recent examples that confirmed historical truths about Russia.

Those of you kids who thinks that Russia is irrelevant just because you don't press a Russian made smartphone or you are not opportuned to be zombified by a Russian version of Hollywood, which decieved you that life started and ends in America, better pray that the idiots in political suits in the West don't drive Russia to nut one day because your entire existence might depends on it.

Don't bother replying me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by SmartyPants(m): 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Appleyard:

Your argument lacks logical deduction. In essence, you are saying for one to be relevant and be taking seriously, one has to be a "bully", right? If that's the case with your illogical assertion, I'm sorry to tell you that you made no sense.

It also shows that you know nothing about geopolitics and realpolitik.

That NATO and the US does interfer, invade, overthrow legitimate governments and destabilize nations everywhere is what certified their capabilities as a true power while the likes of Russia and China just sit within the periphery of their borders to deter threats without making concerted moves is what make them irrelevant means you're reasoning like a kid.

NATO was designed to serve US hegemonic influence of world domination. Russia's geopolitical interest lies within the periphery of it's formal Soviet space, with a flinch down the Mediterranean from the Black Sea, pivoting towards the East of Europe and Asia.

So while Russia will sit docile on most international conflicts, it won't hesitate to act decisively where it's national interests cum geopolitical red lines are threatened.

Iraq and Libya are strong Russian business allies but Russia did nothing to help them when the US led NATO missions invaded and turn these countries into rubbles today. Apart from weapons sold to them, Russia did not intervene because they serve no geopolitical core interest for Russia as a geopolitical power.

So Russia acquiesced even to the bombing of Libya and from then, the West took the initiative and, mistaking the Russian passivity as weakness, they opened another front door in their hegemonic quest for control of resources and power...by destabilizing Ukraine and sponsoring revolution in Syria. The primary goal was to make Ukraine a NATO member and the price for that was Sevastopol and the Crimean naval ports where NATO ships would be stationed. The goal for Syria was to get A pipeline that would pass through Syria into Europe to cut off the Russian gas leverage.

And they got the shocker of their lives.

Russia did not only outflanked NATO in Syria and in Ukraine but it took Crimea and annealed the CIA sponsored colour coded revolution in both countries. After giving a one hour clear-the-air notice to the US military command for the middle East stationed in Iraq, the next day saw Russian forces launching kaliber cruise missiles fr submarines hundreds of miles away while Russian fighter planes started bombing the NATO sponsored and equipped terrorists in Syria, establishing itself as grandmaster of the geopolitical game.tje ediots could only sit and watch while US polithiefcians wailed and demand explanations from the US army on how come Russia was able to deploy it's forces so fast. cool Till date, Assad is still in power and Ukraine can't join the EU let alone being a NATO member because Russia acted when the West crossed its redlines.

So, let this sink into your mind, NATO can make moves wherever they liked, but once they cross another Russian red line, even Satan would be shocked what the Russians would do.

History tells us that those who dared crossed the Russian geopolitical redlines never returned alive or remain the same to tell the takes. Georgia, Ukraine and Syria are prime recent examples that confirmed historical truths about Russia.

Those of you kids who thinks that Russia is irrelevant just because you don't press a Russian made smartphone or you are not opportuned to be zombified by a Russian version of Hollywood, which decieved you that life started and ends in America, better pray that the idiots in political suits in the West don't drive Russia to nuts one day because your entire existence might depends on it.

Don't bother replying me.

Wrong. Never said or even implied such so for you to read that meaning into it it means you either can't read or, far likelier, you just don't have sense.

Good day.
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by FourElements: 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
baralatie:

Before you go quoting an experienced general why he made that statement!

You should ask is there any threaty between the us and Russia and if it has been renewed

What was the reason behind the none renewal of that nuclear treaty!

If you dig further you would realize that both the US and Russia observed that while they observed the nuclear treaty other nations were busy stepping up their nuclear strategies therefore putting both Russia and the US at risk

That is why the US and Russia refused to renew that treaty and it gave other nations a big scare because what they thought they had in other to rub shoulders with the US and Russia was inconsequential and deficient .
This was just in the space of 2 to 5 years o!
With the US first indicating the hypersonic missile and the Russia retaliating with an SU 500 Su 550 and an deployed hypersonic attack/counter attack missile system.

It is a complicated tug of war to serve as a deterent to whoever might think of in any remote manner of a " first strike
Complicated or not!!
The question is, is it a doctrine, yes or no? You've seen the answer.
We don't need those your lengthy correspondence! Bye!
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by Mftivi: 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
preciousmetals:
USA don't use Russia to lift rocket, there is nothing like lifting rocket to space, USA only use Russia to lift their space crew to the space and that was because their own space craft is outdated but today there are individual company in USA that operate space craft, so it's not a big deal to the USA
My intention was not to explain how space crews are launched into space but to point out that USA have been relying on russia technology for that. You demonstrated no knowledge of the topic so I had to break it down as much as possible, as far back as when I was in junior secondary I knew how it works and different stages of the separation.
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by Appleyard(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
SmartyPants:

Like I said, you have nothing at all to offer.

The US removed their nukes from Turkey, one year after the Cuban missile crisis, whereas Krushev was forced to remove his to forestall a US invasion.

You'll be ignored form here on.

To forestall a US invasion..... tongue Even the craziest US general would be amazed at your incredulously suicidal bragado.

1 Like

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by baralatie(m): 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
FourElements:
Complicated or not!!
The question is, is it a doctrine, yes or no? You've seen the answer.
We don't need those your lengthy correspondence! Bye!
The question is can Russia afford strike first approach and incur it's repercussions!
The answer is a Russian No

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Thousands Of Teens Walked Out Of Classes To Protest Gun Laws Across U.S.(Photos) / President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. / High-powered Nigerian Delegation Arrives In Niamey To Engage With Coup Plotters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.