Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Advice On A Drug Addict - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advice On A Drug Addict (754 Views)

Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Game Addict Dies After Playing Game All Through The Night (Photos) / Kenyan Drug Addict Rescued By His Childhood Friend, Dies 2 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On A Drug Addict by Skye123: 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
Dear Nairalanders....

I need your advice regarding a situation and I'll be glad if you guys can help... I'll be brief as much as possible....

I have a girlfriend and she's addicted to Emzor 5 tablets. She's been struggling to stop all to no avail. I got to know through her friend cos she couldn't bring herself to tell me. I wanna help her out but tbh, I have no idea how to make her stop... I love this girl so much and I'm not ready to lose or let her go. So pls, give us a viable option...

I'll be glad if you guys can help us out..

I'll be glad if this can get to front page as well. cry cry cry cry
Re: Advice On A Drug Addict by Ammishaddai: 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
My brother,drug addiction is not something you can "help" another person overcome. In fact, no one on earth has the ability to completely stop an addiction.

But I would suggest you take your friend to see a psychiatrist first . From there, try and engage her in church activities through prayer and weekly programs.

I am not saying that this will work 100% , but I know quite a number of people who did this and came out of drug addiction. And if you feel it is worth trying ,please do so .
Re: Advice On A Drug Addict by GenAbacha(m): 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2021
Emzor 5?

What drug is that?
Re: Advice On A Drug Addict by ojun50(m): 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
GenAbacha:
Emzor 5?

What drug is that?
Sweet
Re: Advice On A Drug Addict by GenAbacha(m): 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
ojun50:

Sweet

Lol I still don’t know what drug “sweet” is…
Re: Advice On A Drug Addict by Skye123: 7:33am On Nov 25, 2021
Ammishaddai:
My brother,drug addiction is not something you can "help" another person overcome. In fact, no one on earth has the ability to completely stop an addiction.

But I would suggest you take your friend to see a psychiatrist first . From there, try and engage her in church activities through prayer and weekly programs.

I am not saying that this will work 100% , but I know quite a number of people who did this and came out of drug addiction. And if you feel it is worth trying ,please do so .

Thanks boss... The thing is, I know no psychiatrist around. I'm at school and she's at home. Had it been she's at school, we would have gone to see the counsellor together
Re: Advice On A Drug Addict by Ammishaddai: 8:13am On Nov 25, 2021
Skye123:

Thanks boss... The thing is, I know no psychiatrist around. I'm at school and she's at home. Had it been she's at school, we would have gone to see the counsellor together
Christmas is fast approaching and I believe your school will give you some time off . Use that opportunity to see a psychiatrist
Re: Advice On A Drug Addict by headbasher96(m): 8:48am On Nov 25, 2021
Skye123:
Dear Nairalanders....

I need your advice regarding a situation and I'll be glad if you guys can help... I'll be brief as much as possible....

I have a girlfriend and she's addicted to Emzor 5 tablets. She's been struggling to stop all to no avail. I got to know through her friend cos she couldn't bring herself to tell me. I wanna help her out but tbh, I have no idea how to make her stop... I love this girl so much and I'm not ready to lose or let her go. So pls, give us a viable option...

in all hard drugs emzor 5 has the baddest cruise man tell her to try and stop mehn if u take that drug some time u will just feel shock for no reason your throat will be sour your saliva will be white because of the sour throat i was once an addict tell her to use paracetamol in place of the emzor 5 they look alike when she her body cant find any cruise in paracetamol her system will reject it and she will stop it took god fir me to stop abusing those drugs but she is a woman her case will be different
Re: Advice On A Drug Addict by Skye123: 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
headbasher96:
in all hard drugs emzor 5 has the baddest cruise man tell her to try and stop mehn if u take that drug some time u will just feel shock for no reason your throat will be sour your saliva will be white because of the sour throat i was once an addict tell her to use paracetamol in place of the emzor 5 they look alike when she her body cant find any cruise in paracetamol her system will reject it and she will stop it took god fir me to stop abusing those drugs but she is a woman her case will be different

Thanks, boss... I'll tell her to go the paracetamol way. But doesn't abuse of paracetamol causes kidney and liver failures Cos I know it's the easiest to abuse and it causes those
Re: Advice On A Drug Addict by headbasher96(m): 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
Skye123:

Thanks, boss... I'll tell her to go the paracetamol way. But doesn't abuse of paracetamol causes kidney and liver failures Cos I know it's the easiest to abuse and it causes those
and emzor 5 causes brain damage she should just use the paracetamol moderately she will be alright
Re: Advice On A Drug Addict by headbasher96(m): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
GenAbacha:
Emzor 5?

What drug is that?
its a psycotropic drug it is used to calm aggressive mad people i think because while taking it after i have ingested it i just feel kind of calm i usually cant even talk but the shock is the care u are sometimes afraid for no reason as in eh fear and anxiety will take over your whole mood a chicken might cluck behind u and u will take to your heels
Re: Advice On A Drug Addict by headbasher96(m): 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Skye123:
Dear Nairalanders....

tell her that the paracetamol is kind of a control to make her rtake her mind off the emzor 5 has it reached the stage of her lip becoming pale and dry
Re: Advice On A Drug Addict by GenAbacha(m): 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
headbasher96:
its a psycotropic drug it is used to calm aggressive mad people i think because while taking it after i have ingested it i just feel kind of calm i usually cant even talk but the shock is the care u are sometimes afraid for no reason as in eh fear and anxiety will take over your whole mood a chicken might cluck behind u and u will take to your heels

Wow

Thanks for explaining it
Re: Advice On A Drug Addict by headbasher96(m): 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
GenAbacha:

Wow

Thanks for explaining it
am most grateful to god that i was able to do away with such drugs

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Husband / Heeeeeeeeeelllllp! / Headaches: Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.