Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) (18048 Views)

Man Narrate How One Of His Twins Was Taken Away At Child Birth In Port Harcourt / A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African / Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
Continue here https://www.nairaland.com/6865859/lady-refuses-sleep-man-took

A Nigerian man has taken to his Twitter handle to reveal what he did to a lady who went on a one week vocation with him and refused to have sex with him.

According to the twitter user simply identified as @Mullahco, he took her for a one week vocation and she refused to sleep in his bed.

He said he first allowed her to sleep in the kids bed. He shared photos of the lady in the kids bed.

He later revealed that she called her friend and told her she was coming back in a week time unknown to her that he had other plans.

He further stated that he had to move her return flight ticket for the next day and she had to move from the hotel at 9am for the 4pm flight.

He then sent the reversed flight ticket to her WhatsApp. The action made her to agree to sleep in his bed but guess his mind was already made up.

He stated that the night before the next day, the lady tried all she can to seduce him but his mind was made up, he vowed not to touch her till the next morning.

Mullah went further to said he gave her money for Uber when she arrived but rather she was asking for money money, he got angry and collect back the Uber money.

https://twitter.com/MullahCo/status/1458896477523165185?t=zAwu1lmZTRW2gdUiaLaaHg&s=09

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
He added

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) by IamSalt: 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
grin grin grin

It is truly a "get behind me Satan" thing.

This kinda lady will act the same way as the other lady who absconded with 2M from that fool who was trying to be a helper in the name of friendship.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) by Techibi6777: 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
Savage ! Dude's a legend and his name deserves to be in the hall of fame.

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) by KingEverest: 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
Lies undecided ma hear say en no collect

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
Re: Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) by jaeyking(m): 8:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
When you think say craze people don finish for Twitter.

Another one go just jump from nowhere

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) by ekanx27(m): 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
Re: Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 5:25am On Nov 25, 2021
This would have been a perfect example of

"I chop him money,but him no see my pants"

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) by Thermodynamics(m): 5:25am On Nov 25, 2021
Rosement:
is it not prostitutes that get paid for sex?
This is something most of you women don't understand, when you ask your boyfriend for money, you are getting paid in advance for sex, so long as you keep asking for money in a relationship, you are getting paid for sex just like a prostitute. Most men just overlook these things and still treat you right. You are not entitled to your man's money untill he marrys you, society requires a man to take care of his wife, NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND, but you female folks keep demanding and demanding, getting angry if you don't have you way with someone else cash, felling entitled to someone else money.

The babe sef her yanga too much, why you go travel go vaccination with a full grown man and come de make yanga for the man because of sex, sex when you don give your past boyfriends for free. This one nor be situation where she suppose to de form hard to get. If she wan form hard to get she for nor go the vacation in the first place, but long throat for another man money nor let her think straight.

But last last, the guy nor try, see how he snap person sister Nyanch for the whole world to see, people when know her personally go recognize her when they see all these pictures.

Women try make money oh, so that you can give yourself a treat and avoid this kind long throat situation, this what happens when you depend on a man for survival.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) by luminouz(m): 5:26am On Nov 25, 2021
Why spend that much in the first place?

Is it bad to plan fuqin her in your house, her house, in your car or whatever...you took her to a whole other continent just to fuq her. Overkill if you ask me

It's men who inflate girl's egos and make them feel like they should be worshipped.

Embrace the redpill,Men. This dude thought he won but in my eyes, he made an ass of himself. Though he made some amends

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) by pagorino(m): 5:27am On Nov 25, 2021
You are a legendary bro.
She has nothing to offer other than breast and p*ssy.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) by Fryzi(m): 5:27am On Nov 25, 2021
How men picks up random girls for some minutes enjoyment and pay huge cash that you can't even give your guy if he ask for a help still baffles me.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) by Gten(m): 5:28am On Nov 25, 2021
My niggar, waiting for SIMPS to comment.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) by Randal: 5:28am On Nov 25, 2021
Sex is overrated

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) by nomenclature(m): 5:28am On Nov 25, 2021
You think everyone is ready to dies ontop pussy.
Personally if you turn my sex advances down,e takes the grace of God to find you attractive again .
KingEverest:
Lies undecided ma hear say en no collect

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) by deeway200(m): 5:28am On Nov 25, 2021
Is that why you had to snap her buttocks ? If I were the lady I will sue all your generation for indecently snapping her and postibg it on line

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 5:29am On Nov 25, 2021

How many times would the mod post this same thread to front page?

Shey mod don smoke ni? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) by Livingstone124: 5:29am On Nov 25, 2021
This your story how does it help the common man in the street. Ideal youth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) by luminouz(m): 5:29am On Nov 25, 2021
deeway200:
Is that why you had to snap her buttocks ? If I were the lady I will sue all your generation for indecently snapping her and postibg it on line
Lol....

1 Like

Re: Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 5:30am On Nov 25, 2021
The Rule: Any babe who refuses to comply, no dime should be spent on her. Even the small one she has collected should be taken away from her. That's the verdict.

Those girls who say no sex before marriage should also accept that there will be no spending till after marriage. Na so e be

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) by chiefobdk2: 5:31am On Nov 25, 2021
Should have found a way to deport her if possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) by ifeanyi10059(m): 5:33am On Nov 25, 2021
This female gender I tire, why travel with a guy on vacation and not ready to give him sex? what else is your purpose on that trip, why allow the young man spend so much on you ..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 5:33am On Nov 25, 2021
Na wa o
Somebori daughter o and someone's future wife
See her picture for internet , easily Google able
You followed an Adult male on vacation , shared a room with and expect bible study!!!!
Flee the appearance of evil not tbe evil itself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) by leo047: 5:34am On Nov 25, 2021
No simping

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) by Mikkymilli: 5:34am On Nov 25, 2021
This guy's name should be written in gold in the redpill wall of fame.
Being a redpiller doesn't mean you won't spend on a girl. If you've got some change on you, spoil someone's daughter and lash the hell outta her but when she starts acting up on you, treat her as though she doesn't exist.
A true legend. I stan.

Modified: She no even get big nyashh sef. angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 5:35am On Nov 25, 2021
Are you for real?
Re: Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) by Hayee(f): 5:36am On Nov 25, 2021
Fryzi:
How men picks up random girls for some minutes enjoyment and pay huge cash that you can't even give your guy if he ask for a help still baffles me.
don't mind the idiot I can bet he will still not learn his lesson angry angry
Men are addicted to gold diggers cheesy cheesy cheesy grin tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) by jamexborn(m): 5:36am On Nov 25, 2021
U
Re: Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 5:38am On Nov 25, 2021
deeway200:

The guy is wrong on this, I don't support him showing his bum... But don't blame him, most of these girls even snap these things and show everywhere, it's their selling point to get their hands on the goody bag....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 5:39am On Nov 25, 2021
cheesy

(1) (2) (3)

You Know God Is Punishing You: / Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland / Missing 16 Year Old Girl In Jos, Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.