Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Why Do People In Power Change Radically? By Pat Utomi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do People In Power Change Radically? By Pat Utomi (11304 Views)

Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People / ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People In Power Change Radically? By Pat Utomi by Ofodirinwa: 7:12am On Nov 25, 2021
Soludo stopped answering his calls
Re: Why Do People In Power Change Radically? By Pat Utomi by Wholegeria: 7:27am On Nov 25, 2021
Wholegeria:
Fake attribution!! Prof. Farooq Kperogi is the original author of this post. He has for long exposed its fraudulently attribution to Pat Utomi

Read the original post here. https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2021/09/why-political-power-damages-brainand.html?m=1
Re: Why Do People In Power Change Radically? By Pat Utomi by marcopollo(m): 7:31am On Nov 25, 2021
The title should rather be, Why Do Especially Black People In Power Change Radically by Pat Utomi.
Re: Why Do People In Power Change Radically? By Pat Utomi by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
Advancedman:

Managing people is easy when the most important thing is in place that is why it's called power.
Pls don't join people that unconsciously accept Radom sayings without thoroughly researching those sayings.

Let me give you an instance, there are few issues in my compound and my landlord lives there yet did nothing but if I am the landlord (Power) I shall deal with the issues.

Managing tenants is different from managing a country. They are 2 different things
Re: Why Do People In Power Change Radically? By Pat Utomi by Mryacks: 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
Re: Why Do People In Power Change Radically? By Pat Utomi by Kissiemu(m): 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
Pat, you know all these yet you still aspire to be in power? Leadership looks easy when you are not the leader.
Re: Why Do People In Power Change Radically? By Pat Utomi by drealcivilceno(m): 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
Erudite Professor,

You have done well, but we run a government where there 3branches running concurrently;

•Judiciary
•Executive
•Legislation

across Federal, State and Local Government arms.

Buhari, has a part to play so do the other branches too.

Buhari is an executive .i.e. To serve whatever is in the constitution and uphold it with whatever dignity he has which he is doing very well at the moment grin.

The problem lies with the constitution and it officers who have decided to make Nigeria to be ruled by bigotry, nepotism, narcissism and megalomaniacs.

The Judiciary can't do much after the damage aswell, let's be factual and even if a just judgement is made, it will be out conscience and that is no way to go for a country that is in dire need of prosperity.

So that toe holder they should seek has been disjointed and people, like prof should come out and say the real truth!

It was never about power holding but constitutional cleansing! Like a stream you must regularly wash so everyone can enjoy!
Re: Why Do People In Power Change Radically? By Pat Utomi by waldigit: 6:26am On Nov 26, 2021
Ussycool:
Power is something only Lord can guide us.

We can only make mouth like buhari did in 2015. But when you are in the game, you lose guard.

Even POLITICAL SCIENTISTS failed to justify this.
This is why good structure is very important. We can't run on loose structure of 1999 constitution and expect miracle. Our too much dependence on miracle got us where we are. We are all culpable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m / No One Can Force Any Senator Out Via Protest-Senator Ali Ndume / Workers Poised For Showdown Over N48bn Promotion Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.