Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,920 members, 7,806,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report (36877 Views)

Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory / APC Fails To Pay N12.9m Newspaper Advert Debt, Affected Journalists Cry Out / Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by KingDamzzy(m): 10:27am On Nov 25, 2021
Theunbothered:
Stupid people in high positions chasing nonsense is the problem of Nigeria.

That lecturer could have used that money to bring a serious issue into public consciousness but he's busy advertising nonsense.

But that's exactly what he is doing. He is bringing a serious issue into public consciousness.

If you have a superior argument to the claims he has made, counter it and stop making a sensation out of it

2 Likes

Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by mu2sa2: 10:28am On Nov 25, 2021
thorpido:
He's not well.
There was incontrovertible evidence that people were shot and died.
Abi na government give am the money wey e take do advert?
Incontrovertible evidence? Please go and look up the meaning of Incontrovertible, no vex abeg.
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 25, 2021
Dshocker:

Is that a name of a person,animal,place or thing?

I don't know, ask obiano or ikpeazu
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by Theunbothered: 10:30am On Nov 25, 2021
KingDamzzy:

But that's exactly what he is doing. He is bringing a serious issue into public consciousness.

If you have a superior argument to the claims he has made, counter it and stop making a sensation out of it

Fuckkkk off with your brainless "counter"

I have been countering APC hooligans saying nonsense on this issue since November last year.

None of you idiots want to listen, you want everyone to forget about what happened so I'm not going to bother challenging your stupidity.

If you want want to see my arguments search my username, don't enter my mentions with nonsense questions.

I am not in the mood.
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by Josh2fun: 10:31am On Nov 25, 2021
[quote author=RealAdewole post=107936475]If not that we are running a de facto military government in nigeria, so many ordinary people discrediting the proposal of a panel headed by a JUDGE

[/quote
Same report that member of the panel leak before it was declassify ! If truly we are running a good government all the panel members should be in prison now.
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by Lovenorth: 10:31am On Nov 25, 2021
I love the boldness of the patriotic lecturer, he should be given an award
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by ofuonyebi: 10:32am On Nov 25, 2021
At least, head or tail, you people are helping to Advertize the Acting Prof. or whatever you prefer to call him..
Seems you all forgot that the meat which a man likes so much is always more pelenty in his pepper soup nau

You who query the money he spent....go and set up another enquiry to try him with another fake report
Thank God is a Lawyer....every one of us cannot support or oppose the same thing at the same time
even in the same family...there is different opinion on membership of political party that each belongs to
there is also different opinion on the English premiership football club the father and son belongs to

so, whats the noise all about?..
stop making pple to have cheap popularity joo
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by Ingocof(m): 10:34am On Nov 25, 2021
The wailers just want everyone to believe that there was a massacre even when there was none.

This is a panel report and shouldn't be immuned to scrutiny, what any sensible defender of the lekkilies should do is to answer the raised questions.

Names like
Jide
Wisdom
Tola
Have no surnames or middle names? what of the adresss and the the phone numbers of the alleged victims? any relatives?

1 Like

Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by TemmyT002(m): 10:36am On Nov 25, 2021
Where is EFCC? Will they check him out?
Everybody knows how APC discredit people and organizations by now.
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by PentiumPro(f): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2021
Theunbothered:

You dogs don't deserve such.

Every time I engage with a Lekki massacre denier they always deflect asking stupid, senseless, roundabout questions that can easily be answered with a simple Google search.

Leave all this attack!! Pick n any of the points he raised and prove to me I’m wrong. It’s when you are personally bereft of idea that you refer people to go check elsewhere!

Don’t let your parents education go to waste!

Even goats have people that will look for them if they go missing, not to talk of dozens of human beings with no work colleagues, church members, ex or present school mates, friends and acquaintances looking for them but strangers like you making their case

Give us pictures, address, SM footprint of at least one dead person!! Is that too much to ask?

Weird people
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by Bigchristo: 10:43am On Nov 25, 2021
HappyPagan:

Where this evidence dey abeg? Show me without abusing me.
when Baba Jide Sanwolu said two people died from the shooting why didn’t you go and ask him the evidence? With all that is trending on the Internet yet some of you still downplay on the results, people died and that’s the truth, if you’re collaborating with politicians to discredit such reports then you’re an accomplice murderer
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by AnanseK(m): 10:43am On Nov 25, 2021
They can keep their malicious fictitious lies in the so called report to themselves . The lawyer is determined to expose them and instead of examining what is saying , the supporters of this fake report are wasting time with irrelevant technicalities of how he paid for his opinion to be on the media.
The report is definitely maliciously fake .
The so called # ENDSARS Protesters were not Protesters at all, they were violent thugs and hooligans determined to bring down down the Nigerian Government by force. The maimed and killed security service officers, the looted and burnt government and private properties and set fire to police stations .

They broke prisons open and let out thousands of people detained or jailed law through legal process while they were actively encouraged by Twitter and commanded to kill to kill to destroy by the IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu.

They invaded and desecrated the palace of the Oba Of Lagos and terrorized the monarch and generally caused upheaval and created a state of emergency and panic all over the south.

We all know what really happened, 36 policemen were killed by the hooligans.
The criminals must be prosecuted.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by Theunbothered: 10:46am On Nov 25, 2021
PentiumPro:

Leave all this attack!! Pick n any of the points he raised and prove to me I’m wrong. It’s when you are personally bereft of idea that you refer people to go check elsewhere!

Don’t let your parents education go to waste!

Even goats have people that will look for them if they go missing, not to talk of dozens of human beings with no work colleagues, church members, ex or present school mates, friends and acquaintances looking for them but strangers like you making their case

Give us pictures, address, SM footprint of at least one dead person!! Is that too much to ask?

Weird people

Is Abouta Solomon alive or not?

Don't worry when Hausa villagers die we will ask for their Facebook accounts before issuing death certificates.

Nonsense.
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by resourcedude: 10:49am On Nov 25, 2021
His picture, so we know those sabotaging the progress and credibility of this country.
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by KingDamzzy(m): 10:50am On Nov 25, 2021
Theunbothered:

Fuckkkk off with your brainless "counter"

I have been countering APC hooligans saying nonsense on this issue since November last year.

None of you idiots want to listen, you want everyone to forget about what happened so I'm not going to bother challenging your stupidity.

If you want want to see my arguments search my username, don't enter my mentions with nonsense questions.

I am not in the mood.

I will rather watch paint dry than click on your username and read your stupid posts.

Typical average mind mentality. They result to insults and curse words instead of being intellectually capable to deilver their counter points.

Tuehhhhhh!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by derecho(m): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2021
Instead of you to explain why there was no massacre, you are busy abusing people clearly more logical than you.
So with all the evidence at the disposal of the panelists and the pressure from the State/FG Governments, they'd just decide to indict them?
In case you don't know, that report was a smart way to tell anyone with a brain that there was a massacre.
You don't need to go to school to know that Nigerian Soldiers who were apparently there with guns FOR DEFIANT PROTESTERS and didn't make any arrests (as they usually would) and operated under darkness and a disconnected CCTV were there for an evil mission.

No , they were there to wave at the protesters who have been instructed to leave. Continue defending wickedness and coverups
PentiumPro:
If you believe there was a massacre, you parents wasted all the money spent on your education to develop your brain to ask logical questions
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by Theunbothered: 10:53am On Nov 25, 2021
KingDamzzy:

I will rather watch paint dry than click on your username and read your stupid posts.

Typical average mind mentality. They result to insults and curse words instead of being intellectually capable to deilver their counter points.

Tuehhhhhh!!!!!

Insults are the best you deserve for being intentionally stupid.

The questions you are asking me, I have answered.

You don't want to do your due diligence and read my profile because you don't care about finding the truth.

Now get your stupid ass out of my mentions.
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by Femeto: 10:55am On Nov 25, 2021
grin ASUU lecturers wey dey teach for like 10 schools at thesame time.
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by PentiumPro(f): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2021
derecho:
[s]Instead of you to explain why there was no massacre, you are busy abusing people clearly more logical than you.
So with all the evidence at the disposal of the panelists and the pressure from the State/FG Governments, they'd just decide to indict them?
In case you don't know, that report was a smart way to tell anyone with a brain that there was a massacre.
You don't need to go to school to know that Nigerian Soldiers who were apparently there with guns FOR DEFIANT PROTESTERS and didn't make any arrests (as they usually would) and operated under darkness and a disconnected CCTV were there for an evil mission.

No , they were there to wave at the protesters who have been instructed to leave. Continue defending wickedness and coverups[/s]

I was expecting you to provide pictorial evidences of a massacre and not this meaningless epistle
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by PentiumPro(f): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2021
Theunbothered:

[s]Is Abouta Solomon alive or not?

Don't worry when Hausa villagers die we will ask for their Facebook accounts before issuing death certificates.

Nonsense.[/s]

Evidence of massacre please
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by Theunbothered: 11:02am On Nov 25, 2021
PentiumPro:

Evidence of massacre please

I asked you a question, you didn't answer. This is why you deserve nothing more than insults.

The issue of Nathaniel Solomon can be sorted out with a simple search.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/i-saw-4-corpses-at-lekki-tollgate-when-i-came-to-pick-my-brothers-body/amp/
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by Mayeldah(m): 11:02am On Nov 25, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Most lecturers engage in side hustle. So how he got the money shouldn't be any trouble

so because he has a lot of yam, he decided to cook pounded yam for the whole community abi?

So what does he personally stand to gain now that he wasted N1.9m of his side hustle to discredit a report that doesn't concern him?
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by Zainabthegirl1(f): 11:04am On Nov 25, 2021
Smh ignorant man
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by derecho(m): 11:06am On Nov 25, 2021
PentiumPro:

I was expecting you to provide pictorial evidences of a massacre and not this meaningless epistle

Pictures?
So this is what you call intelligence?
One thing is clear, People are far more intelligent than you and your sponsors.
Kikikiki, imagine...waiting for pictural evidence when Forensic experts were at the panel to confirm deaths.
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by derecho(m): 11:08am On Nov 25, 2021
PentiumPro:

[s]I was expecting you to provide pictorial evidences of a massacre and not this meaningless epistle [/s]

Pictures?
Kikikiki, imagine...waiting for pictural evidence when Forensic experts were at the panel to confirm deaths.

Continue
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by Hotzone(m): 11:10am On Nov 25, 2021
If u earn salary and it does not go beyond providing food on ur table to protecting ur good interests then u should either leave the job or u adjust ur budget.
@Op, u should channel or concentrate ur investigation on the identity or the interest of the people behind #Endsars.

The prof earns his money and his opinion matters

@op, ur interest is highly suspicious

1 Like

Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by BelovedofLord: 11:11am On Nov 25, 2021
thorpido:
He's not well. There was incontrovertible evidence that people were shot and died. Abi na government give am the money wey e take do advert?
Mr. Lecturer, we all know that 'he who pays the piper, dictate the tune!'
Know this, KARMA, will search you, out!!!
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by HappyPagan: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2021
Bigchristo:
when Baba Jide Sanwolu said two people died from the shooting why didn’t you go and ask him the evidence?
You know m before? Wetin concern our talk concern 'Sanwolu'

Considering how passionate you are, I'm sure you have some evidence of the massacre. Please show me.
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by ThatFairGuy: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2021
Owo t'ogede ba gbe, ara è no fií nà undecided
Maxymilliano:
He's a Politician and member of the APC.

We know them, awon oloriburuku ...
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by derecho(m): 11:18am On Nov 25, 2021
Theunbothered:

I asked you a question, you didn't answer. This is why you deserve nothing more than insults.

The issue of Nathaniel Solomon can be sorted out with a simple search.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/i-saw-4-corpses-at-lekki-tollgate-when-i-came-to-pick-my-brothers-body/amp/

No mind am jor... Na picture e dey wait for.
They think everybody is a liar like dem
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by PentiumPro(f): 11:23am On Nov 25, 2021
derecho:

Pictures?

Continue

Show me in the panel report where the report of the forensic experts were incorporated into the final report!
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by barragan: 11:24am On Nov 25, 2021
I find something surprising though, the leaked panel report listed 11 people as dead and an additional 4 as presumed dead. Why are these news agencies helping them edit the number? It's in black and white what do they mean by "at least 9"? Orísirísi nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition / Buhari Nominates Emefiele For Second Term As CBN Governor / GEJ Trekkers Finally Leave Otuoke For Abuja(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.