Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs (16941 Views)

Lagos LCDA Approves 100% Pay Rise For Doctors In Phcs / Lagos Govt bans sale, Use & distribution of take-away Packs, Single-use Plastics / Army Takes Free Medical Outreach To Ohafia, Distribute Delivery Packs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by Peterobiisathie(f): 5:38am On Nov 25, 2021
Change the state to any northern state and see how misguided unfortunate children of hate will react

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by EmmyCC: 5:52am On Nov 25, 2021
Bantu10:

Better than Buhari that is distributing poverty and death
Buhari is better than Ikpeazụ. Ikpeazụ has intentionally distributed more Poverty and deaths in Abịa than any other person.
Ikpeazụ egbugo Abịa egbu.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by mediainc: 6:22am On Nov 25, 2021
See una governors o, worse than Buhari grin
Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by UCyril: 6:47am On Nov 25, 2021
Nobody is taking about the main issue, an institution that generates 3 billion naira a year why can't they pay salaries? A hospital that generates revenue what do they do with the money? And some of the staff in the hospital don't even go to work some of the doctors have private clinic, so many abnormalities
Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by phemmie06(m): 7:04am On Nov 25, 2021
Bantu10:

Better than Buhari that is distributing poverty and death

Who do you like this?
Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by Sonyboom765: 7:07am On Nov 25, 2021
Bantu10:

Oya take and go and cook. We know u re very hungry

Either of the 2 items given in the pix is worth more than N500. That bag of rice is worth over N5000 just in case you do not know.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by dominique(f): 7:09am On Nov 25, 2021
Too bad people are overlooking the main points and focusing in the N500 only. Giving free delivery and delivery packs is very commendable. Delivery packs were sold in general hospitals for N4k as at 2011 when I was pregnant with my first child. You can imagine how much it would cost by now. My concern is hope people won't be breeding like pigs since they're seeing free health care sha. The last thing we need right now is a population surge
Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by Akerele44(m): 7:10am On Nov 25, 2021
₦500 grin

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by amaham(m): 7:24am On Nov 25, 2021
UCyril:
Nobody is taking about the main issue, an institution that generates 3 billion naira a year why can't they pay salaries? A hospital that generates revenue what do they do with the money? And some of the staff in the hospital don't even go to work some of the doctors have private clinic, so many abnormalities
So you actually believe that abia poly can generate 3bn with students that can't afford school fees. Students who's parents are owed by the same state government can't pay fees. As for Absuth, health care delivery is expensive, if the government can't fund health services for poor abians that use Absuth, it should accept it's failure
Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by Fahdiga(m): 7:30am On Nov 25, 2021
Hotfreeze:

With the symptoms you are showing, Ikpeazu can't give your mother more than 150. grin
Stale
Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:34am On Nov 25, 2021
Hotfreeze:

See them, paupers of Alaigbo.

Awolowo gave you 20 Pounds. Your Governors give you less than that and you are rejoicing, yet you ingrates insult Awolowo.

If I were Awolowo, you will collect Yoruba tribal marks on your cheeks and I will collect one of your testicles as collateral before I give you 20 pounds.

bros why ?

you're a just a comedian grin grin

Igbo applauding Ikpeazu knows what they're applauding, average Igbo are not expecting good governance in southeast, they want good governance to happened only in North and southwest

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by Arabaincubus: 7:51am On Nov 25, 2021
I listened to him say this on channelstv and it was very sad. Shame is no longer a resident of this clime.
Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by Godbless3(m): 7:57am On Nov 25, 2021
APC=PDP=APC

They're all the same people under different name making the life citizen of this zoo misreable.
They loot and loot and loot yet their useless supporters keep fighting to defend them.
If you quote me to defend PDP or APC, may thunder strike your generation.
Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:05am On Nov 25, 2021
500naira that can't even buy 1kg of hgos tongue
Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by Gbagura: 8:17am On Nov 25, 2021
Biafra will be worst. Igbos are naturally greedy and too money conscious. Those online cretins prefer to turn a blind eye to what obtains in their decayed region and blame tinubu in the west, who has left public office since 2007.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by InoGetJoy: 8:30am On Nov 25, 2021
princdebola201:
God forbid Any south west that do this nonsense
You don't want any South West governor to offer free child delivery services?
Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by goodheart01: 8:31am On Nov 25, 2021
Hotfreeze:
So, they are giving Igbos 500 Naira when they give birth. grin
Walahi, Nyamiri don suffer.

Bloody head slamming abokii. Muhammadan asshole like u
Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by InoGetJoy: 8:35am On Nov 25, 2021
Jackson105:
Can you imagine, #500!

You won't see those hairy flat headed jews here o, they are all on Tinubu thread crying their eyes out.

Useless state with useless people. Poverty has finished them, no wonder they now steal pot of soup on fire.

Audio billionaires grin
Did you read the post? How silly can you guys get? You'll rush to comment rubbish without reading the post. The governor also offers free child delivery along with a delivery pack and the ₦500 is just for transport
Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by NGELEBUBE: 8:35am On Nov 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
This OP is known for peddling fake news against Abia state

U sound like a fool, are u one?? may be u need to expand ur horizon in information gathering,
Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by Randgist: 8:39am On Nov 25, 2021
billante:
But this is actually commendable, from what I read there pregnant women are delivered free of charge given a delivery pack and still given some money(forget the amount)

Other government hospital in other states I know pregnant women are charged nothing less than 40k for delivery in addition with other expenses like buying drugs.

Tribalism aside, and going by Nigerian standard this is commendable.

I like the fact that you said going by Nigerian standard (backwardness)

And its shamefull because Nigeria should be way far and better than these.

In 2021. Nigeria should be already having free medical cares all over the country.

I mean completely free Medical care for those who cant afford private hospitals.

I just wonder when we will get to that level maybe in the year 2099
Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by Tapout(m): 8:46am On Nov 25, 2021
dominique:
Too bad people are overlooking the main points and focusing in the N500 only. Giving free delivery and delivery packs is very commendable. Delivery packs were sold in general hospitals for N4k as at 2011 when I was pregnant with my first child. You can imagine how much it would cost by now. My concern is hope people won't be breeding like pigs since they're seeing free health care sha. The last thing we need right now is a population surge

But he didn't talk about the delivery pack. His emphasis was on the 5h. Even when the question on the atomic amount came up, he could have used the cost of a delivery pack just like you have done now, as a defence. Infact, na there he for finish work. So I'm thinking he couldn't say much about the delivery pack because he knows nothing about it and didn't care to ask. it was probably suggested by someone (most likely a woman) in his cabinet. The man is just to dull to be a Governor. When Covid hit the country, other Governors were ensuring restrictions, Lockdown and all that. This dude came out initially to say God will protect Abia from covid because the state's slogan is God's own state and it was mentioned in the bible. I'm not doubting the possibility of that but common, is that what a Governor should come out and say to the media?? A supposedly Doctor?? I swear the guy is not bright at all.
Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by Trumann: 8:51am On Nov 25, 2021
InoGetJoy:

Did you read the post? How silly can you guys get? You'll rush to comment rubbish without reading the post. The governor also offers free child delivery along with a delivery pack and the ₦500 is just for transport

Look at how this one is getting worked up because of the N500 they want to give your mother. grin cheesy

Shameless people. They have used poverty to swear for you. As Ikpeazu is perpetuating poverty, you are defending poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by InoGetJoy: 8:54am On Nov 25, 2021
Trumann:

Look at how this one is getting worked up because of the N500 they want to give your mother. grin cheesy

Shameless people. They have used poverty to swear for you. As Ikpeazu is perpetuating poverty, you are defending poverty.
The governor also gives free child delivery services to expectant mothers coupled with a delivery pack. The ₦500 is for transport fare.

Did you read the rest of my quote or did your primitive brain skip most of the words there?

You animals deserve the kinda leaders you get.
Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by Hotfreeze: 8:57am On Nov 25, 2021
InoGetJoy:

The governor also gives free child delivery services to expectant mothers coupled with a delivery pack. The ₦500 is for transport fare.

Did you read the rest of my quote or did your primitive brain skip most of the words there?

You animals deserve the kinda leaders you get.

You are used to defending poverty and foolishness, that is why your leaders in Igboland rain down poverty and foolishness on your heads. Not surprised.

I hope you would be happy when your wife gives birth and all she gets is 500 Naira. Dumb pauper like you.

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by Blackdisciple(m): 8:59am On Nov 25, 2021
Asked what the N500 could do for the women, the governor said “free delivery, are you asking a poor woman, what will she do with N500? Some people don’t have it.”

Hmmm...!
That mentally sha
Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by PointZerom: 9:01am On Nov 25, 2021
Hotfreeze:

See them, paupers of Alaigbo.

Awolowo gave you 20 Pounds. Your Governors give you less than that and you are rejoicing, yet you ingrates insult Awolowo.

If I were Awolowo, you will collect Yoruba tribal marks on your cheeks and I will collect one of your testicles as collateral before I give you 20 pounds.

INCOHERENT
Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by Charleslewizy(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2021
So plain stupid....a curse inform of a governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Nurses To Work For 2 Years Before They Can Practice Abroad - NMC / How Do I Get Rid Of White Spots On My Face? / Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.