Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira (4117 Views)

1.2 Million Naira Sallah Ram (pics/video) / CHOOSE WISELY! 2 Million Naira Or This Babe, Which Would You Choose? (See Photo) / How Do I Invest 400k ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by obakorex: 9:59am On Nov 26, 2021
My guy do UK student visa and japa, if I have such right now I will do same, still have 700k going for 1m

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by obakorex: 10:02am On Nov 26, 2021
Don't do business with anybody o, or buy car or delivery bike and give someone, I did same thing bought delivery bike, gave someone to deliver on weekly basis, d guy chop me die, dey no tell me b4 disposing d bike straight away.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Angelacruz: 11:25am On Nov 26, 2021
Beware of scammers on dis forum.Dnt give ur money to anybody
Exkandayee:

Thanks,I appreciate
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Exkandayee(m): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
Angelacruz:
Beware of scammers on dis forum.Dnt give ur money to anybody
Sure I know, thanks
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by yilari(m): 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
Depending on you location, you can open a bet9ja shop and get your commission Every week. Or Better still come to the north buy beans or goats take to down south and sale.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by yilari(m): 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
Depending on your location, you can open a bet9ja shop and get your commission Every week. Or Better still come to the north buy beans or goats take to down south and sale.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by aktolly54(m): 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
obakorex:
My guy do UK student visa and japa, if I have such right now I will do same, still have 700k going for 1m
UK student visa for 1m? Hmm...what about plenty money(school fee) that must be in his account as a proof that he can survive there(in UK)?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Exkandayee(m): 10:25am On Nov 28, 2021
obakorex:
Lolz with just 2 mili
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by frozen70(f): 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
Exkandayee:

I'm not rushing, just wanna start something doing,I got deported and that's the only money I have remaining now,

It depends on your area ie location
If you are leaving where people are over populated, sell provisions and food stuff. But you have to be strict

If you are leaving in a new site, you can start dealing on cements
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Exkandayee(m): 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
frozen70:

It depends on your area ie location
If you are leaving where people are over populated, sell provisions and food stuff. But you have to be strict

If you are leaving in a new site, you can start dealing on cements
Thanks ma'am
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Agricmoney(m): 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
Exkandayee:

I no deh for North,I deh owerri,is not possible to invest in agriculture here in the East

yes. Agriculture is beyond having a big farm .with condemned rubbers u can even have a mini farm or even start up a snail farm at ur backyard without an actual farm land

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by MufasaLion: 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

Small small with all this exaggerated exaggerations, a regular citizens making billions from farming cheesy grin

Tell me one person who have made billion from farming and the person is not already an established multi millionaire/billionaire before going into farming?

If your assumption is 1% true then our village farmers should all be millionaire, truth is lucrative farming is highly money intensive and MUST involve processing the harvested crop to another form, you ain't gonna be rich by planting corns without processing to something like conflakes and selling in multiple countries, farming without mechanized farming implement is one of the fastest shortcut to poverty, you will barely break even and average teachers will be richer than you

We grew up in the village and see the so called farmers, they are our uncles and distant relative/friends, they ain't rich infact they are sometimes the yardstick for measuring poverty

grin grin grin

Don't mind that clown.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by shilefan2(m): 4:50am On Nov 30, 2021
Exkandayee:
Please nairaland help me,I have 2 million naira at hand now,but I don't know which business to go into, please suggest for me

If you are business oriented, you can invest in UK used Home appliance's/Electronics and thank me later...
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Exkandayee(m): 4:59am On Nov 30, 2021
shilefan2:

If you are business oriented, you can invest in UK used Home appliance's/Electronics and thank me later...
I'm not bro,are you into that kinda biz?
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by shilefan2(m): 10:37am On Nov 30, 2021
Exkandayee:

I'm not bro,are you into that kinda biz?

Yes I am, I have a Company and part of the services we provide is the Importation of London Used Electronics. Please kindly check my signature for more info...Thank you..
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Agricmoney(m): 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
Exkandayee:

I no deh for North,I deh owerri,is not possible to invest in agriculture here in the East

Just look for what is not common there that is needed most times you can look for a trustworthy person to help you get it for you and send over to you and you sell there. Also, you can start up a cottage farm for yourself and your household than going to the market to get every tiny thing needed for your food. And lastly, you can try out the ones that don't require much capital to start up and do it at your leisure because truth be told, most agricultural ventures are capital intensive but some are not too

Anyway, Agriculture is life

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by pinkygurl(f): 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
AgriHub:

Oga, stop saying what you dont know. People are making billions from Agriculture in the East.

Rent 6 plots of land inside inside Owerri. Plant plantains there. You can order the suckers from Ibadan.

You can also invest in cucumber or fish farming. Just meet the right people to be sure you dont waste your money.

Thank me later.
grin

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
shantti:
O.p please try to ignore anyone that gives u his number or email to contact him. So many fraudsters are here

If he can't take risk, he should forget about doing business. My guy Exkandayee don't ignore just shine your eyes well well
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by zexy2030(m): 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
I will advice you take a vacation outside the country. Presently the country is destroying businesses of non-political entities. Starvation and wicked anti business policies by the government. Avoid doing business right now in Nigeria.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Bestiee01(f): 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
purefacti:
betting business or become a distributor of drinks like hero or life any of those is good am into it myself and I can comfortably tell u i earn enough to sort my needs and invest some in cryptocurrency for the future
wud love to chat with u.can u give me ur wasap digits?
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Ynix(m): 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
Exkandayee:
Please nairaland help me,I have 2 million naira at hand now,but I don't know which business to go into, please suggest for me
How far, any updates?
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by rickleye: 12:36am On Apr 21, 2022
Exkandayee:

Sent you an email
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Exkandayee(m): 12:38am On Apr 21, 2022
rickleye:

Sent you an email
For what exactly
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by rickleye: 12:49am On Apr 21, 2022
Exkandayee:

For what exactly

I am looking to invest as well. I figured we could help each other.
I have been following Bayo Adio of Adio Agro Park and Green Paradise.
He’s on YouTube . And currently in Nigeria in a place called Kobape in Ogun State
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Exkandayee(m): 1:06am On Apr 21, 2022
rickleye:

He’s on YouTube . And currently in Nigeria in a place called Kobape in Ogun State
currently I'm not in Nigeria anymore
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by rickleye: 1:34am On Apr 21, 2022
Exkandayee:
currently I'm not in Nigeria anymore

Okay. Sorry I thought I read somewhere that you were deported.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Ynix(m): 1:51am On Apr 21, 2022
Exkandayee:

I don't understand,I no b Yahoo boi
I mean was your investment in the positive or in the negatives. Na simple Turenchi bro lol
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Ynix(m): 1:55am On Apr 21, 2022
rickleye:

Please bro be careful with your money oh, no go fall into these investment schemes here and there build a monetizable system that you can track yourself. We are in a digital system now. Your money with good financial intelligence and technical skills can pull in more money than many of these schemes.
Just one of my 50 Kobo to you
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by deniguy01(m): 5:12am On Apr 21, 2022
obakorex:

Sup i need more information on this
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by purefacti(m): 1:01am On Jul 27, 2022
Bestiee01:
wud love to chat with u.can u give me ur wasap digits?

So sorry i didn't see this on time anyway are you still interested
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by OlawaleBammie: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
purefacti:
betting business or become a distributor of drinks like hero or life any of those is good am into it myself and I can comfortably tell u i earn enough to sort my needs and invest some in cryptocurrency for the future
please can you share me more knowledge

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot Pics Of Curvy Nollywood Actress Destiny Etiko Showing Her Massive Ass / Never Trust An Animal With Tail In Front - A Lady Said (photo) / Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.