Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Can You Say I Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Say I Love You (277 Views)

What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / How Do You Say " I LOVE YOU" In Your Indigenous Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Say I Love You by Mercisharelove(f): 12:29am On Nov 25, 2021
Respond to LOVE. In LOVE you are FREELY, but in hatred you are dead already. Such was your nature before LIFE came.

ARISE and LOVE. GROW in LOVING. Desire this things more than your daily MEALS.

Of course it won't be by your power or strength, but by MY SPIRIT SAYS the LORD CHRIST. HALLELUJAH. Amen
Re: Can You Say I Love You by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:50am On Nov 25, 2021
have you taken your meds today?!?!?!
Re: Can You Say I Love You by Mercisharelove(f): 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hallelujah

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Approached? / I Heard These White People Say / What Do You Notice About This Year Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.