Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality (37794 Views)

Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting / Man's Reaction As Little Daughter Twerks Got Celebrities, Others Talking (pics) / In Response To A Previous Thread Created By Amara Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by ExAngel007(f): 8:15am On Nov 25, 2021
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Gadafii: 8:17am On Nov 25, 2021
See her strong face like frozen Fufu

Naso the other one that was naturally born a man was posting his chat with his mom all over Twitter, cos he mom was praying for him to return to his natural ways of dressing like a mom, the weyrey say he be Barbie

4 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Amatarasha(f): 8:25am On Nov 25, 2021
Putindbutt:

Nature doesn't put a woman on a woman, it puts a man on top a woman. Young lady, you're more susceptible to health risks. Be wise.
Then go and study nature well , nature demands freedom for all we do !

Many girls has deadly diseases through dicks
Jerrymizz tell them more..

1 Like

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Amatarasha(f): 8:26am On Nov 25, 2021
Gadafii:
See her strong face like frozen Fufu

Naso the other one that was naturally born a man was posting his chat with his mom all over Twitter, cos he mom was praying for him to return to his natural ways of dressing like a mom, the weyrey say he be Barbie
Christianity has damaged u , nature upholds freedom for all we do young d....y
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Amatarasha(f): 8:28am On Nov 25, 2021
chiommy123:
Do not just try to give your children good life, discipline them wella and instill the fear of God in them so even when they no longer fear you at least they can fear God.
Fear of god my foot!
Yahweh your god is the same Satan you fear
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Amatarasha(f): 8:31am On Nov 25, 2021
yanabasee2:
The mother doesn't sound like an African mother that will be using slippers to hit you on your head....

And I believe it's just how soft she is that made her to go the lesbian way...

Because my mother and her friends will beat you till you no go know when you go get boyfriend even marry come born children...
After Una go use mum wey beat una with slippers do money ritual.abeg that one na mother ? Abeg shift kam negharia Anya biko!
U can't cheat nature continue clapping for your monkey mothers !
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Amatarasha(f): 8:37am On Nov 25, 2021
Myer:

[s]
Haba she's a full grown and full blown adult so the mom knows she's beyond beating.
Though I stand with the mom on this cos I don't know why a lady will abandon a good hard naturally blessed dick and choose a Love Machine or cucumber instead.

All the same if she has chosen this path only 3 solutions abound;
The mom should get her an exorcist to cast out the demon of lesbianism. What we her call deliverance session. If it exists.
The mom should get her a therapist to identify the underlying cause of her lesbianism.
She should find her way to a homophilic country and live her life happily without bringing shame to her mom/parents. And make sure she sends good money home. By then the mom will start having a rethink.lol cos "money answereth all things." [/s]
nye nye nye nye !!! Biko shut up scammer! Which exorcism ? The same exorcism wey randy pastors dey kick me make I fall or which one ? grin
Africans you guys are super dumb , shame on all of you , white men were right after all .

If you do exorcism on the Amara ,who gonna do exorcism on Y
Jehovah yahweh aka Satan you zombie monkeys worship hoh?

1 Like

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Amatarasha(f): 8:40am On Nov 25, 2021
yanabasee2:

No African mother sees her child to be above beating....

My mother will stone with her shoes if I pass her without greeting her.....

She's always feeling like we will get spilt if she's not doing her job well.... She's aged and we have maids for her but you see that maid.... She humble die.. because mummy no the take nonsense...
If you Africans are wise , why will you use ur mums wey beat you with slippers for rituals when you don't make it and those american mums who just do the talking aren't used for rituals ?

You see you can't cheat nature ,
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Gadafii: 8:47am On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
Christianity has damaged u , nature upholds freedom for all we do young d....y
what is this
What has this got to do with Christianity, in as much as I try not to judge anyone, do what ever pleases you as long as you don't hurt me in any way, it's stupid for these people to post private conversation with their parents just to Garner sympathy

You try to cheat nature when you deviate from the natural way you are born

11 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Upjis: 8:48am On Nov 25, 2021
IamHeWrites:
A Nigerian-based lesbian has sparked reactions online for recording an altercation with her mother over her sexuality, Igbere TV reports.

Many online users have rebuked the lady, identified as Amara, for recording a conversation that should have something private between the lady and her mum.

In the 1 minute long video obtained by Igbere TV, Amara could be heard saying,

Her mother responded that she [the mother] was the one at fault before Amara later ended the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXCNgL1LQrs

While many believe that no part of the video that Amara shared online proves that her mother is homophobic or violent towards her, many believe Amara is trying to use the video as evidence to seek asylum in a country that protects homosexuals in Nigeria is not a country that does.

It was gathered that Amara was sent abroad when she was 15 years old before returning to her home as a 'lesbian.'

See reaction below;

Lalasticlala

The only thing black race learn from the white race is the bad things they do

Why not learn the good ones ?

4 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by IjebuWarrior: 8:54am On Nov 25, 2021
Na dem as usual... grin

3 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by UncleKoboko: 8:54am On Nov 25, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Nigerians and this senseless one-way thinking and mentality...? Very greedy and will never think they have enough.

1) You earn up to 800k and you still think that you're poor.

2) You don't think you have enough money to raise a family? That's not even a problem. THE MAJOR PROBLEM IS YOU WANTING TO SEND YOUR CHILDREN ABROAD TO STUDY. THIS IS VERY DISTURBING...
Did your parents send you abroad before you be were able to develop yourself up to this stage?

Many of you with this mumu mentality will make grave mistakes that you'll end up regretting.
You will give birth to children that someone else will raise (abroad).
Some of them will learn the western culture and become a pain in your ass.
Some will become lesbians and gays... Is that the kind of children you want to raise?

I don't know what essence and joy there again to give birth to children you can't grow with.

1 Like

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Hotfreeze: 8:54am On Nov 25, 2021
Which mumu lesbian. She should better go and give birth and collect 500 Naira from Ikpeazu. He is doing promo for all Igbo women.
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by TemmyT002(m): 8:55am On Nov 25, 2021
They do everything to justify their nonsensical actions.
Paedophiles too will come and say they were born like that.
Serial killers sef will say they were born like that.
All the rules and laws made since inception have been broken.
They now force us all to accept everything through movies and books.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Lovenorth: 8:55am On Nov 25, 2021
Which kind of ugly girl is this?

2 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Antoeni(m): 8:56am On Nov 25, 2021
Its Just 16 Years Imprisonment
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by nero2face: 8:57am On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
Yes ooo!
Proud Lesbians are more responsible , sympathic to nature and good behaved than female hypocrites .
No lesbian is a sin .

A dull girl can't be a lesbian
But all lesbians are highly intelligent

Lesbianism isn't the reason why bank workers now beg online to feed nor why you suffer bad economy in Nigeria.

Allow nature take it course black fools will you ?
Lesbianism has come to stay Drfunmisticgold I hope we are communicating ?
if we catch u we go beat u and strip u naked in the street and afterwards send u to prison...lesbianism is not welcomed here in Africa, u can go to the moon and so that shit to all we care

3 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Putindbutt: 8:58am On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
Sorry my dear let me sensitize you a bit!
Is beyond rubbings and bullshits .is an act that is beyond ur brain.
Lesbians swore secrecy due to high level of intelligent ladies involved ,so this is beyond your dot brai.n
You belong in a cult. send me a pm, you need help urgently.

4 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Akerele44(m): 8:58am On Nov 25, 2021
See as her Nose be like Camp Nou post grin

2 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Timekeeper: 9:00am On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
Yes ooo!
Proud Lesbians are more responsible , sympathic to nature and good behaved than female hypocrites .
No lesbian is a sin .

A dull girl can't be a lesbian
But all lesbians are highly intelligent

Lesbianism isn't the reason why bank workers now beg online to feed nor why you suffer bad economy in Nigeria.

Allow nature take it course black fools will you ?
Lesbianism has come to stay Drfunmisticgold I hope we are communicating ?

My wife.. Amatarasha.. Long time no see..

U never settle your fight with funmi....
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Timekeeper: 9:00am On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
Sorry my dear let me sensitize you a bit!
Is beyond rubbings and bullshits .is an act that is beyond ur brain.
Lesbians swore secrecy due to high level of intelligent ladies involved ,so this is beyond your dot brai.n

I miss you so much babe.... The love of my life

1 Like

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by gulfer: 9:01am On Nov 25, 2021
See escape format grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Amatarasha(f): 9:01am On Nov 25, 2021
nero2face:
I'd we catch u we go beat u and strip u naked in the street and afterwards send u to prison...lesbianism is not welcomed here in Africa, u can go to the moon and so that shit to all we care
Then none of you shall be al..ve to see Jan 2022,
You might do that to a homosexual but lesbians don't forget ,they go extra mile to seek vengeance.
Some group did this you said but none of them where alive as we speak , remember intelligent ladies are most lesbians

Let me ask you *, Are lesbians reason Nigeria is a zoo today ?

1 Like

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Amatarasha(f): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2021
Timekeeper:

My wife.. Amatarasha.. Long time no see..

U never settle your fight with funmi....
she is my friend now , I just tagged her to enlighten all this brutes
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by rajiedreez: 9:03am On Nov 25, 2021
shocked
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by folake4u(f): 9:04am On Nov 25, 2021
Food don land for Nairaland alpha mails. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Lastmankc(m): 9:05am On Nov 25, 2021
Amara dey always dey disappoint
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Bmaster(m): 9:05am On Nov 25, 2021
yanabasee2:

No African mother sees her child to be above beating....

My mother will stone with her shoes if I pass her without greeting her.....

She's always feeling like we will get spilt if she's not doing her job well.... She's aged and we have maids for her but you see that maid.... She humble die.. because mummy no the take nonsense...
some african mothers do see their children as being above beating.

And it is just that
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Bloomfrancs05: 9:05am On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
Blacks are donkeys without brain ! Can't you see her mum is a pretender ? Use your head

You be monkey oo.

1 Like

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by BABANGBALI: 9:05am On Nov 25, 2021
See as she resemble mynd44. She just dey waste the thing wey men supposed to dey enjoy. Foolish girl!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha / Bride Failed To Show-Up For Wedding In Ekiti / After 37yrs In South Africa He Came Back To Drag Properties With My Father.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.