Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Sold. Sold. Sold - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sold. Sold. Sold (1623 Views)

Google Pixel 3xl...sold. / Google Pixel 3xl 64gb- 50K / SOLD******USA Used Google pixel 3XL 64gb @110k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold. Sold. Sold by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:25am On Nov 25, 2021
Sold. Sold. Sold

1 Like

Re: Sold. Sold. Sold by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:27am On Nov 25, 2021
Sold. Sold
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 25, 2021
some people are naturally mad. 75k for a cracked screen phone? Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Sold. Sold. Sold by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:32am On Nov 25, 2021
Bodmum:
some people are naturally mad. 75k for a cracked screen phone? Mtcheew

You are mad and your family are mad. Poverty stricken bastar.d that you are. Did they force you to come and buy? Oloriburuku! If it's too expensive for you. Stick to your tecno and infinix. Foolish somebody! Alayebaje! Avoid my thread next time. Okay!

3 Likes

Re: Sold. Sold. Sold by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:52am On Nov 25, 2021
Bodmum:
you are not well trained. People should be wary of this scammer. Even if you manage to get what you paid for from him after much pressure, you'll still not get value for your money. This animal is selling I refurbished phones as fairly used. No manner, no education. Be warned, he's a scammer.

grin grin grin grin grin it's you that came to my thread to say am mad that's well trained? So, you done even turn am to blackmailing! I said it! Na oloriburuku, Alayebaje you be!

For this you did coming to my thread trying to destroy my hustle. That's how God will destroy all your endeavors and your entire family lives endeavors before this year runs out. Oriburuku, Asedanu, sorrow, pains, badlucks will be your portion and your entire family portion before this year runs out. Expect something that will make you be in a very deep sorrowful state before this year runs out.

Alayebaje, oloriburuku, omo radarada!

Lastly, as you start to dey blackmail people for unnecessary reasons, that's how you will continue to do till you go do am to the stage wey dem go carry tire put for your neck burn you. Foolis.h and bastar.d somebody.

1 Like

Re: Sold. Sold. Sold by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 25, 2021
you are a scammer, a notorious one. Beware of this I'll-mannerd ,uncrouplous and unalloyed scammer to avoid maximum tears.
GIANTPLUSHUB:

grin grin grin grin grin it's you that came to my thread to say am mad that's well trained? So, you done even turn am to blackmailing! I said it! Na oloriburuku, Alayebaje you be!

For this you did coming to my thread trying to destroy my hustle. That's how God will destroy all your endeavors and your entire family lives endeavors before this year runs out. Oriburuku, Asedanu, sorrow, pains, badlucks will be your portion and your entire family portion before this year runs out. Expect something that will make you be in a very deep sorrowful state before this year runs out.

Alayebaje, oloriburuku, omo radarada!

Lastly, as you start to dey blackmail people for unnecessary reasons, that's how you will continue to do till you go do am to the stage wey dem go carry tire put for your neck burn you. Foolis.h and bastar.d somebody.
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:15am On Nov 25, 2021
Bodmum:
you are a scammer, a notorious one. Beware of this I'll-mannerd ,uncrouplous and unalloyed scammer to avoid maximum tears.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Those curses pain you abi cheesy grin grin grin

So shall it be for those curses be for you oloriburuku.

You resort to blackmailing because i defeated you. My responses pain you and shock you abi. cheesy grin

That's how I treat oloriburuku, omo ofo, omo adanu people like you and am glad I put you in where you belong this morning.

For your information, this is a company. Okay!

You fit come office if he sure for you.

Office address is 7, oshifila street, Anifowoshe. Ikeja.

This is my last response to you!

Go and continue to be useless in life!
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:55am On Nov 25, 2021
Bodmum:
who dash monkey word? What's your definition of defeat? You are just a senseless scammer. Selling refurbishing phones in the name of fairly used, I curse you today on behalf of those you have scammed, your scamming business Will henceforth dip. Try to scam anyone here again and I'll exposé your details, including your house adds. Ole.

If you continue this false allegations. Our company will have you tracked down and picked up and you will have face the legal panel and be prosecuted. We have done it before and we can still do it again.

Be careful.

Dragnet, kindly ask this guy to show evidence of how we scammed him or have him banned.
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
haha, tracking my weed!. I have my proof that you are a scammer, it's already in the court of law. You are a scammer. Stop selling refurbished phones as fairly used.
GIANTPLUSHUB:

If you continue this false allegations. Our company will have you tracked down and picked up and you will have face the legal panel and be prosecuted. We have done it before and we can still do it again.

Be careful.

Dragnet, kindly ask this guy to show evidence of how we scammed him or have him banned.
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold by GIANTPLUSHUB: 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
USA USED GOOGLE PIXEL 3XL.

64GB/4GB

Phone has a very minor manageable crack at the right downside as seen in the pictures.

Price : 75k.

Phone only. No accessories.

Call/whatsapp 09090287555

Office address : 7, oshifila street, Anifowoshe, ikeja. Lagos.

Serious buyer only please.
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
Still available
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:16am On Nov 26, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Still available
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold by GIANTPLUSHUB: 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
Still available
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold by GIANTPLUSHUB: 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Still available
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Still available
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:26am On Nov 27, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Still available
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold by GIANTPLUSHUB: 11:12am On Nov 27, 2021
Happy weekend. Still available.
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Still available
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Happy weekend. Still available.
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Still available
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:28am On Nov 28, 2021
Still available
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Still available
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:41am On Nov 29, 2021
Still available
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Still available
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2021
Still available
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:25am On Nov 30, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Still available
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold by GIANTPLUSHUB: 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
Still available
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold by GIANTPLUSHUB: 5:30am On Dec 01, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Still available

(1) (2) (Reply)

GAMING BEAST - 16GB Nvidia RTX 3080, 5900HX, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 17.3" 165Hz / Clean Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G FU 250k / Join The Club - ACM Wallet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.