Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Man Distracts Shopkeeper And Steals N100K Recharge Cards From A Store In Jos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Distracts Shopkeeper And Steals N100K Recharge Cards From A Store In Jos (17768 Views)

Suspected Thief Attacks Woman With Knife And Steals Her Phone In Jigawa / Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) / Immigration Recovers 700 Voter Cards From Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Distracts Shopkeeper And Steals N100K Recharge Cards From A Store In Jos by Kinsblues: 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
God is watching you ohhh tongue angry
Re: Man Distracts Shopkeeper And Steals N100K Recharge Cards From A Store In Jos by adebwalex(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
Brainard22:
E come dey look CCTV with boldness grin

When he knew that the CCTV just dey their like figure head.

1 Like

Re: Man Distracts Shopkeeper And Steals N100K Recharge Cards From A Store In Jos by BadNews: 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Man Distracts Shopkeeper And Steals N100K Recharge Cards From A Store In Jos by ImoleNaija: 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
All these stealings can not help them. They should go for labourer's works at sites.
Re: Man Distracts Shopkeeper And Steals N100K Recharge Cards From A Store In Jos by baralatie(m): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
They should find the batch nos of the cards and get them blocked

2 Likes

Re: Man Distracts Shopkeeper And Steals N100K Recharge Cards From A Store In Jos by ipobarethieves: 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
sad I kuku trust pipu from Edet/Areas side.Dem go cut u to piece sad
Re: Man Distracts Shopkeeper And Steals N100K Recharge Cards From A Store In Jos by Kinsblues: 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
God is watching himmmmm oh
Re: Man Distracts Shopkeeper And Steals N100K Recharge Cards From A Store In Jos by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
My annoyance is how the idiot would be begging and blaming the devil when he’s caught and mugged. This is premeditated criminality and shouldn’t be handled with kid gloves

1 Like

Re: Man Distracts Shopkeeper And Steals N100K Recharge Cards From A Store In Jos by Pedrokush: 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
He was even looking at the camera...some people can be a very rugged thief... cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Man Distracts Shopkeeper And Steals N100K Recharge Cards From A Store In Jos by Babaken(m): 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
The same way one guy rolling with SUV give my guy fake 200 dollars he bought phone with when we get to aboki place them clear our eye's. That's fake dollar note.
Re: Man Distracts Shopkeeper And Steals N100K Recharge Cards From A Store In Jos by stamapro(m): 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
The lady lost her guard, hard lesson for another day, this thief has gotten publicity that reveals his face, he is not safe. Anything can happen to him. 100k not worth this exposure. Stealing not good, use your life meaningfully.

1 Like

Re: Man Distracts Shopkeeper And Steals N100K Recharge Cards From A Store In Jos by hansomb: 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
See as the guy dey frown for the CCTV
Re: Man Distracts Shopkeeper And Steals N100K Recharge Cards From A Store In Jos by Kinsblues: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hands will hold him
Re: Man Distracts Shopkeeper And Steals N100K Recharge Cards From A Store In Jos by emmykk(m): 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
Y
Re: Man Distracts Shopkeeper And Steals N100K Recharge Cards From A Store In Jos by BlackPantherxXx: 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
Sorry but this guy looks like an Okoro
Re: Man Distracts Shopkeeper And Steals N100K Recharge Cards From A Store In Jos by emmykk(m): 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
Pedrokush:
He was even looking at the camera...some people can be a very rugged thief... cheesy wink

He was not looking at the camera...it was later he discovered that there is cctv so he wanted to be sure and look more

2 Likes

Re: Man Distracts Shopkeeper And Steals N100K Recharge Cards From A Store In Jos by DaveHarry(m): 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
And he might be a Nigerian university graduate. Na wa!
Re: Man Distracts Shopkeeper And Steals N100K Recharge Cards From A Store In Jos by femi4: 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
chatinent:
When they come looking overly innocent, seemingly responsible, flamboyant, a touch of wealth, and answering hello-sir calls, they are mostly thieves.

Their dressing code is the first thing to distract you so you'll feel relaxed they are responsible.

The calls are the trick they use to keep your head focused on the Jerusalem they sent you to bring sth so that their silence wouldn't make you turn around.

Funnily enough, the pastard saw the camera after his atrocity.
The day I mentioned it here, someone said I have trust issue.

These days, they dress well....so, psychologically you LL lose your guard a bit. Then before you know it, the damage is done.

Sales rep/girls should undergo special training on how to keep watch on customers before working in a big shop/supermarket

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Distracts Shopkeeper And Steals N100K Recharge Cards From A Store In Jos by blowjohn(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
U people saying he will be caught, pls how many of such thieves have been caught with their pics?
Una think say na person wey never chop go follow another person dey find thief?
Re: Man Distracts Shopkeeper And Steals N100K Recharge Cards From A Store In Jos by meneski(m): 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
Pose for the gram
Re: Man Distracts Shopkeeper And Steals N100K Recharge Cards From A Store In Jos by Odide009: 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
This is one of the reasons they say, do not compare yourself to anybody or try to be like someone. Any body sees him now will think is a comfortable man. I won't be surprise, if he has a car parked outside the Mall. This is terrible.
Re: Man Distracts Shopkeeper And Steals N100K Recharge Cards From A Store In Jos by vickydevoka(m): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
Murrayish:
Omo! I remember this one time I was helping my mom sell chicken during Christmas at our junction. A man came and priced two chickens and kept asking me to go take another one out the cage. After about 10minutes of back and forth, he decided on the two he wanted, then he asked me for what to use to tie up the legs of the chicken. I told him to wait I'll call someone to come with ropes. He then proceeded to give me the money, about 10,000. Luckily for me, the previous day, my mum showed me how to recognize fake money so upon me sighting the money all shiny, I knew it was fake so I pretended to lift one up to check. Once he saw me do that, he said I should bring back the money that he will bring go bring a bag from home to carry the chickens. Na so he zoom off on his okada oh. Odidi 10,000naira fake money. These folks look innocent the most.
If you don't look innocent u can hardly cheat someone. That's pure truth. Me I always have this belief on beautiful ladies that they are just looking who to scam or chop. So when u have stereotype on innocent looking guys u can hardly get cheated most times.
Just as ladies believe fine guys are play boy
Re: Man Distracts Shopkeeper And Steals N100K Recharge Cards From A Store In Jos by Inkling(f): 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
Is this not Johnson Suleiman?
Re: Man Distracts Shopkeeper And Steals N100K Recharge Cards From A Store In Jos by larrybabanla(m): 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
I did not understand this new trend because there is something similar with the ibadan crime and that of jos abi are they doing CCTV challenge?

1 Like

Re: Man Distracts Shopkeeper And Steals N100K Recharge Cards From A Store In Jos by Pedrokush: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
emmykk:

He was not looking at the camera...it was later he discovered that there is cctv so he wanted to be sure and look more
Oh okay...that very bad though
Re: Man Distracts Shopkeeper And Steals N100K Recharge Cards From A Store In Jos by guychidile: 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hmmmmmm
Re: Man Distracts Shopkeeper And Steals N100K Recharge Cards From A Store In Jos by Desusi: 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
What's the essence of the CCTV when no one is there to monitor customers activities in mall? Many years ago in Germany, l was carried away by merely appreciating latest electronic gadgets while doing this, l was scratching my head,before l knew what was happening my picture has been taken. I later saw my self on their giant screen being displayed with great amazement. That's it! Even when l have not stolen anything!
Re: Man Distracts Shopkeeper And Steals N100K Recharge Cards From A Store In Jos by IzEmmyGraphz(m): 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
Fryzi:
It's like this is the new norm. What's the essence of owning a CCTV & nobody watches it so as to alarm securities?
They won't employ a professional to keep watch over these things feeling they can do everything themselves and they will sit there under a.c and be sleeping while people are out there looking for job.
Re: Man Distracts Shopkeeper And Steals N100K Recharge Cards From A Store In Jos by Richy4(m): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
What is the use of CCTV cameras without anyone watching it and making sure something like this doesn't go unpunished...

When U employ workers as a business owner or a department store owner, also employ individuals whose duties is strictly to watch the monitor of the Camera at the back of the office... So that if something like this happened, u make a quick call to apprehend the person immediately.. not circulating images on line..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rapper Degeze Turns Born Again After Robbery Attack in Enugu / Man Burns 8-Year-Old Stepson's Hand For Stealing N200 In Rivers State (Photos) / 9 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Given Mass Burial (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.