Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Who Is Your Favorite Terrorist Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Your Favorite Terrorist Group (948 Views)

Iran Backed Houthi Terrorist Group Responsible For Internet Outage Across Africa / El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' / "Buhari Is The Leader Of Miyetti Allah, The Terrorist Group" – Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Favorite Terrorist Group by madmohamed(m): 8:59am On Nov 25, 2021
The norh is proud of them

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Terrorist Group by Ttalk: 9:00am On Nov 25, 2021
Are you alright?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Terrorist Group by Emergingnation(m): 9:05am On Nov 25, 2021
The most favorable for the Northerners is bandits, because they're being sent to paradise freely by bandits, according to Islamic cleric.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Terrorist Group by Asgard73: 9:11am On Nov 25, 2021
ISWAP... they took out shekau.. something Nigeria army no fit run in 15 years.

... heard they share money too and blessed conquered territories..

Soon they will reach south.. from that ilorin axis.. already have a fertile ground .. going forward

grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Terrorist Group by Maxymilliano(m): 9:16am On Nov 25, 2021
The party called APC is my favourite terrorist group

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Terrorist Group by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 25, 2021
I’m not sure but I love the Fulani herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Terrorist Group by GreatTormentor: 9:23am On Nov 25, 2021
You didn't add proscribed IPOB/ ESN by the south east governors and ohanaeze

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Terrorist Group by tsdarkside(m): 9:29am On Nov 25, 2021
madmohamed:
The norh is proud of them

why is ipob not in the list....??

we know you are igbo,soo go fvck yourself....

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Terrorist Group by madmohamed(m): 9:36am On Nov 25, 2021
tsdarkside:

why is ipob not in the list....??

we know you are igbo,soo go fvck yourself....
monkey in the zoo
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Terrorist Group by tsdarkside(m): 9:38am On Nov 25, 2021
madmohamed:
monkey in the zoo

go and clean gutter in ghana....

everybody is laughin over you fools....

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Terrorist Group by madmohamed(m): 9:49am On Nov 25, 2021
tsdarkside:

go and clean gutter in ghana....

everybody is laughin over you fools....
pig in the zooo
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Terrorist Group by Emergingnation(m): 9:52am On Nov 25, 2021
GreatTormentor:
You didn't add proscribed IPOB/ ESN by the south east governors and ohanaeze
What the useless politicians did to him abi

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Terrorist Group by GreatTormentor: 9:54am On Nov 25, 2021
Emergingnation:
What the useless politicians did to him abi
Obaino knows better than the brother of the deceased person just because it suit your narration, wr know you

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Terrorist Group by Brimstone77: 9:57am On Nov 25, 2021
Why is iswap and cow rustlers not in that list??
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Terrorist Group by Brimstone77: 9:59am On Nov 25, 2021
GreatTormentor:
Obaino knows better than the brother of the deceased person just because it suit your narration, wr know you
and who is the brother to point fingers when investigation have not commenced??

Obiano made his own speech after investigation..
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Terrorist Group by GreatTormentor: 10:02am On Nov 25, 2021
Brimstone77:
and who is the brother to point fingers when investigation have not commenced??

Obiano made his own speech after investigation..
Who is responsible to make investigation? PDP? Obaino or the Police controlled by APC federal government? I know you people always want to change the narrative to suit yourself

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Terrorist Group by Emergingnation(m): 10:03am On Nov 25, 2021
GreatTormentor:
To suit my narrative indeed..

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Terrorist Group by GreatTormentor: 10:07am On Nov 25, 2021
Emergingnation:
To suit my narrative indeed..
After he was threatened by weapon wielding arm of IPOB, the young man don't want to end up been wasted and his blood soak the red mud of the inviable landlocked land of drug trafficking and baby factory

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Terrorist Group by backnbeta(f): 10:14am On Nov 25, 2021
You didn't include the most sophisticated...FG
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Terrorist Group by Emergingnation(m): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2021
GreatTormentor:
After he was threatened by weapon wielding arm of IPOB, the young man don't want to end up been wasted and his blood soak the red mud of the inviable landlocked land of drug trafficking and baby factory
Lol ! You should be worried more about ongoing ritual killings and human organ harvesting that's being pepertrated by your elites in your region

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Terrorist Group by GuiseppeO: 10:21am On Nov 25, 2021
grin
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Terrorist Group by GreatTormentor: 10:38am On Nov 25, 2021
Emergingnation:
Lol ! You should be worried more about ongoing ritual killings and human organ harvesting that's being pepertrated by your elites in your region
Why should I worry about handful of adult when tens and hundreds of babies are pounded alive at dreaded Okija shrine every single Day
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Terrorist Group by Emergingnation(m): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2021
GreatTormentor:
Why should I worry about handful of adult when tens and hundreds of babies are pounded alive at dreaded Okija shrine every single Day
Lol ! Your Imaginery pounding grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Terrorist Group by shigishege: 11:00am On Nov 25, 2021
Where is IPOB??
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Terrorist Group by BKayy: 11:02am On Nov 25, 2021
No ISWAP?

My money is on ISWAP. Those guys are the real deal.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Terrorist Group by BKayy: 11:03am On Nov 25, 2021
Emergingnation:
Lol ! Your Imaginery pounding grin grin
I nụkwa pounding grin.
Lol GreatTormentor thinks we are out to drag his peoples ritual business with them
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Terrorist Group by Brimstone77: 11:03am On Nov 25, 2021
GreatTormentor:
Who is responsible to make investigation? PDP? Obaino or the Police controlled by APC federal government? I know you people always want to change the narrative to suit yourself
grin

So answer yourself who is supposed to carry out the investigation??

The victims brother??
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Terrorist Group by Emergingnation(m): 11:10am On Nov 25, 2021
BKayy:

I nụkwa pounding grin.
Lol GreatTormentor thinks we are out to drag his peoples ritual business with them
Lol grin grin
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Terrorist Group by Lionnation: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2021
My favourite is bandit

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Terrorist Group by heyhey2016: 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ipob: Best Ideology
holy holy holy nnamdi KANU is another saviour
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Terrorist Group by orunto27: 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
What is PMB?

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Tinubu Campaign Dg Run Away When Asked Of Jagaban's Source Of Wealth / There Are Strong Indications That GEJ Is Apc's Consensus Candidate / 2023: Nigeria Break Up Is Inevitable Without SE Presidency. Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.