Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Subsidy Removal: Buhari And The APC Are Brainless And Useless - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Removal: Buhari And The APC Are Brainless And Useless (691 Views)

Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death / "See How Scared APC Are At Borno Rally, Fear Of 'Defeated' Boko Haram"- Adeyanju / Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Subsidy Removal: Buhari And The APC Are Brainless And Useless by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 25, 2021
#Fuel subsidy: 40m Nigerians to get N5,000 transport grant monthly – FG

Issokay, let's do the mathematics.

1. N5,000 × 40,000,000 (40m) = N200,000,000,000 (N200bn)

2. N200bn × 12 months = N2.4 trillion

3. Monthly Subsidy being paid by FG = N150bn

4. Subsidy per annum = N1.8 trillion

#Now see the logic:
Buhari and his APC govt will stop paying N150bn as fuel subsidy so as to be pay N200bn to 40m Nigerians as T-fare allowance monthly.

So why removing subsidy of N150bn to pay N200bn (N50bn extra)?

Do you still need another evidence to convince you that Nigeria is presently under the APC party of brainlessness and clueless people?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Subsidy Removal: Buhari And The APC Are Brainless And Useless by Shifi1: 9:13am On Nov 25, 2021
They want the money for themselves and brothers

5 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: Buhari And The APC Are Brainless And Useless by Asgard73: 9:13am On Nov 25, 2021
Apc logic

Na wetin osibanjo economic team came up with.

If I talk Na... helinues go say I hate Yoruba ..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Subsidy Removal: Buhari And The APC Are Brainless And Useless by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 25, 2021
this matter tire me
Asgard73:
Apc logic

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: Buhari And The APC Are Brainless And Useless by itsme01: 9:16am On Nov 25, 2021
So anyone believes Buhari would pay any Kobo after subsidy removal
Re: Subsidy Removal: Buhari And The APC Are Brainless And Useless by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 25, 2021
Shifi1:
They want the money for themselves and brothers

this country should be sold out to the western world.

or better still, the country should break up
Re: Subsidy Removal: Buhari And The APC Are Brainless And Useless by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 25, 2021
itsme01:
So anyone believes Buhari would pay any Kobo after subsidy removal

they want to share the money
Re: Subsidy Removal: Buhari And The APC Are Brainless And Useless by Genius100: 9:20am On Nov 25, 2021
obehi247:
#Fuel subsidy: 40m Nigerians to get N5,000 transport grant monthly – FG

Issokay, let's do the mathematics.

1. N5,000 × 40,000,000 (40m) = N200,000,000,000 (N200bn)

2. N200bn × 12 months = N2.4 trillion

3. Monthly Subsidy being paid by FG = N150bn

4. Subsidy per annum = N1.8 trillion

#Now see the logic:
Buhari and his APC govt will stop paying N150bn as fuel subsidy so as to be pay N200bn to 40m Nigerians as T-fare allowance monthly.

So why removing subsidy of N150bn to pay N200bn (N50bn extra)?

Do you still need another evidence to convince you that Nigeria is presently under the APC party of brainlessness and clueless people?

You are a mo-ron. The finance minister said 30 million to 40 million. She also did not say they will do it for an entire year. So STFU till all the details are revealed.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Buhari And The APC Are Brainless And Useless by itsme01: 9:22am On Nov 25, 2021
obehi247:

they want to share the money

Just like Social Investment Program headed by his girlfriend, this is a quick money scheme before 2023 directly under his supervision as minister of petroleum

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Buhari And The APC Are Brainless And Useless by itsme01: 9:24am On Nov 25, 2021
Asgard73:
Apc logic

It's got nothing to do with NEC.. it's solely PIGB , NNPC and Ministry of Petroleum under Buhari

Mr Tinubu must contest
Re: Subsidy Removal: Buhari And The APC Are Brainless And Useless by Asgard73: 9:26am On Nov 25, 2021
itsme01:

It's got nothing to do with NEC.. it's solely PIGB , NNPC and Ministry of Petroleum under Buhari

Mr Tinubu must contest
K.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Buhari And The APC Are Brainless And Useless by helinues: 9:27am On Nov 25, 2021
Apc actually got Subsidy and Restructuring wrong before attaining the power.

Funnily, its not only Apc, even the so called opposition and Nigerians don't know full details of what the 2 entails

There is nothing bad in restructuring but are the state governors trusted? 2023 would be a testing ground for all this regional security

Government paying subsidy on goods and services is not something bad cos that would relief some extra cost but that can only work if there are thorough sincerity from the government and their agencies. Almost half of the crude oil Nigeria government is paying subsidy for are same crudes oil that are been exported out of the country by the crooks in government and been sold at high price. The lacuna in our Oil sector is so wide
Re: Subsidy Removal: Buhari And The APC Are Brainless And Useless by oloriooko(m): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2021
Bubu said during his campaign that there's nothing like subsidy, so where's this coming from?
Re: Subsidy Removal: Buhari And The APC Are Brainless And Useless by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 25, 2021
Genius100:

You are a mo-ron. The finance minister said 30 million to 40 million. She also did not say they will do it for an entire year. So STFU till all the details are revealed.

well, it's a shame that you are stupid when it comes to topical discuss.

my writeup, my thought, my understanding.

why not wait for your federal government to come up with their white paper on the topic before you make any comment. Since you are the federal government advocate on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Buhari And The APC Are Brainless And Useless by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 25, 2021
itsme01:

Just Social Investment Program headed by his girlfriend, this is a quick money before 2023 directly under his supervision as minister of petroleum

i swear, apc want milk Nigeria dry
Re: Subsidy Removal: Buhari And The APC Are Brainless And Useless by joyandfaith: 9:37am On Nov 25, 2021
obehi247:

well, it's a shame that you are stupid when it comes to topical discuss.

my writeup, my thought, my understanding.

why not wait for your federal government to come up with their white paper on the topic before you make any comment. Since you are the federal government advocate on nairaland

Genius100 is real slowpoke. Minister said monthly transportation allowance is for 30 to 40 millions Nigerians.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Buhari And The APC Are Brainless And Useless by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 25, 2021
joyandfaith:

Genius100 is real slowpoke. Minister said monthly transportation allowance is for 30 to 40 millions Nigerians.

thanks....

some people for Nigeria, i too know now dey worry them

this self impose genius100, should actually be moron100.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Subsidy Removal: Buhari And The APC Are Brainless And Useless by 989900: 9:43am On Nov 25, 2021
They timed it to when Dangote refinery is likely to commence production. tongue

You wonder why in 6 years Buhari cannot build just one refinery, just one! Even the ones he met are totally dead now. Is it not asinine to be pouring billions into finding oil in the north while you can't even refine the one you currently produce -- in an import dependent country of 200m?!!!!

That said, my main grouse with the whole subsidy brouhaha is, the part they would be now be using the subsidy money to pay some nameless and faceless poorest some ₦5,000/month -- SCAMMMM ALERRRT!!!

In addition, it is absolutely insulting that in a country of roughly 200m filled with experts from various fields, you needed some world Bank paper economists to lay your economic pathway to prosperity for you. Same sh!tty economists that believe PMS subsidy only benefits car owners who automatically are rich people -- serioussssllllly?!!!!!

The above was my take on another thread.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Buhari And The APC Are Brainless And Useless by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 25, 2021
989900:
They timed it to when Dangote refinery is likely to commence production. tongue

You wonder why in 6 years Buhari cannot build just one refinery, just one! Even the ones he met are totally dead now. Is it not asinine to be pouring billions into finding oil in the north while you can't even refine the one you currently produce -- in an import dependent country of 200m?!!!!

That said, my main grouse with the whole subsidy brouhaha is, the part they would be now be using the subsidy money to pay some nameless and faceless poorest some ₦5,000/month -- SCAMMMM ALERRRT!!!

In addition, it is absolutely insulting that in a country of roughly 200m filled with experts from various fields, you needed some world Bank paper economists to lay your economic pathway to prosperity for you. Same sh!tty economists that believe PMS subsidy only benefits car owners who automatically are rich people -- serioussssllllly?!!!!!

The above was my take on another thread.

you are super correct and on point. in one of my thread, i posted this:

Refineries are not working. Solution: Dangote to build a world class functional refinery for the country.

Nigeria is importing a lot of tomato paste. Solution: Dangote to build a tomato paste factory.

Oshodi/Apapa Road is no longer motorable. Solution: Dangote to intervene.

Nigeria is spending huge sums in milk importation. Solution: Dangote to start a dairy farm.

There are no world class rice mills in Nigeria. Solution: Dangote to build the largest rice mill in West Africa.

The recently named MKO Abiola stadium in Abuja is in a state of total disrepair. Solution: Dangote to renovate the stadium.

Dangote has already solved cement, sugar, salt, spaghetti, flour and pasta problems.

Since government has clearly abdicated its responsibility to Dangote, should we not just hand over the country to him officially?

Maybe, just maybe, Dangote maybe the missing piece in this puzzle.

What a failed country!

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Buhari And The APC Are Brainless And Useless by Ruggman: 11:55am On Nov 25, 2021
Asgard73:
Apc logic

My brother I don't understand why
Re: Subsidy Removal: Buhari And The APC Are Brainless And Useless by Ruggman: 11:58am On Nov 25, 2021
Genius100:

Deputy finance minister and subsidy spokesman ride on very soon your meager allowance will be exhausted
Re: Subsidy Removal: Buhari And The APC Are Brainless And Useless by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ruggman:

Deputy finance minister and subsidy spokesman ride on very soon your meager allowance will be exhausted

you dey mind that moron100

genius100 my foot
Re: Subsidy Removal: Buhari And The APC Are Brainless And Useless by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
Asgard73:
Apc logic

the buhari led apc federal government of Nigeria nor get any economy team, now poverty and hardship team them get
Re: Subsidy Removal: Buhari And The APC Are Brainless And Useless by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ruggman:

lol...

leave him to his rubbish talk
Re: Subsidy Removal: Buhari And The APC Are Brainless And Useless by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ruggman:

My brother I don't understand why

mean i don't understand how I became a Nigerian

a portal should be created where individuals can sell their Nigeria citizenship

(1) (Reply)

Award Of Most Disastrous Governor In Each Geo-political Zone / IPOB Members Pass A Vote Of No Confidence In DOS, Name New Leader / If Russia Is The Boogeyman, Then The West Is The Devil Himself �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.