Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,651 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Thieves Made Away With My Car Battery - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Thieves Made Away With My Car Battery (486 Views)

Sea Gold Car Battery 75ahm For Sale Now 07062764235 / SOLD_Used Car Battery (75amps) For Sale in the FCT / My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thieves Made Away With My Car Battery by clockwisereport: 11:56am On Nov 25, 2021
Thieves came to my house in the night and made away with my car battery and bulbs.

Anger just full my body.

Please, who knows how best I can secure my car battery to avoid another story that touch ?
Re: Thieves Made Away With My Car Battery by FrankLampard: 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
I can’t think of any, but the only thing is that you should park in a secure area. Insecurity is going all high this period. Everyone wants to meet up.

1 Like

Re: Thieves Made Away With My Car Battery by sonssyo: 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
clockwisereport:
Thieves came to my house in the night and made away with my car battery and bulbs.

Anger just full my body.

Please, who knows how best I can secure my car battery to avoid another story that touch ?

Put security for that car, i think that will be better
Re: Thieves Made Away With My Car Battery by clockwisereport: 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
sonssyo:

Put security for that car, i think that will be better

Ok

Thank you sir

I will do that
Re: Thieves Made Away With My Car Battery by Dozieson(m): 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
clockwisereport:

Anger just full my body.

Which car?
Re: Thieves Made Away With My Car Battery by clockwisereport: 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Highlander 2004 for sale / Sold / Clean 2007 Toyota Yaris For Sale! 1.750M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.