Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time (13624 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Named Greatest African Goalkeeper Of All Time By IFFHS / De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title / Lionel Messi Named Best Playmaker Of The Last Decade By IFFHS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by obembet(f): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
Lewandowski has been named IFFHS Best Player of the year for the 2nd time

Robert Lewandowski has been named Best Player of the Year by the International Federation of Football History & Statistics (IFFHS).

The Bayern München forward took the award by a large margin, with Lionel Messi and Jorhingo coming in second and third, respectively.
It's the second successive year Lewandowski is crowned as IFFHS World's Best Player of the Year.
Lewandowski has scored a total of 64 goals for Bayern in 2021 so far. He is widely seen as the favorite to win the Ballon d'Or, which will be awarded next week.

Source: https://m.allfootballapp.com/news/Headline/OFFICIAL-Lewy-has-been-named-IFFHS-Best-Player-of-the-year-for-the-2nd-time/2720080

8 Likes

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by paulolee(m): 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
congrats to a well proven goal machine...
Am happy seeing lewa receiving recognitions dt he deserves bcox he has done alot of crazy numbers for almost 3 seasons..
mr op, i like d way u ended ur post by saying "lewa is widely seen as the favorite to win ballon d or next week"...
i know wr u are coming from n its simply from cr7 fans perspective bcoz others know dt messi av an edge over lewa..
we also kno who ur GOAT is, but pls dnt forget to congratulate n make several threads on sports section if messi wins dt ballon d or award next monday bcox I know ur many threads must crowd f.p if messi doesn't wins it.
Sentimental n biased hypocrites...

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by ifiokjohn(m): 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
paulolee:
congrats to a good n well proven goal machine for d past few seasons.
m happy seeing lewa receiving accoladeds n recognitions dt he deserves bcox he has done alot of crazy numbers for almost 3 seasons..
mr op, i like d way u ended ur post by saying "lewa is widely seen as the favorite to win ballon d or next week"...
i know wr u are coming from n mayb u mean from cr7 fans perspective bcoz we all know dt messi av an edge over lewa..
we also kno who ur GOAT is, but pls dnt forget to congratulate n make several threads on sports section if messi wins dt ballon d or award next week bcox I know u would be d first to do same if messi doesn't wins it....funny hypocrites
Thank God you put 'If'.... Well he won't.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by paulolee(m): 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Thank God you put 'If'.... Well he won't.
lolz....we aint talking about Dubai d or o...
u think ballon d or is determined by nairalanders opinion or wat??
messi won d copa n it gave him d edge over lewa, dey are even talks in paris dt messi av bin informed as d winner already...
cr7 fans should take a chill pill, at first it was kante, next was Jorginho, now u are all pitching ur tents with lewa.
Leo knows how to handle u guys, Mk una chop well before dt award nite o..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Kingcalls: 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
paulolee:
congrats to a good n well proven goal machine for d past few seasons.
m happy seeing lewa receiving accoladeds n recognitions dt he deserves bcox he has done alot of crazy numbers for almost 3 seasons..
i know wr u are coming from n mayb u mean from cr7 fans perspective bcoz we all know dt messi av an edge over lewa..
we also kno who ur GOAT is, but pls dnt forget to congratulate n make several threads on sports section if messi wins dt ballon d or award next week bcox I know u would be d first to do same if messi doesn't wins it....funny hypocrites

grin grin u done finally change am from when to if

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by ifiokjohn(m): 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
paulolee:

lolz....aint talking about Dubai d or o...
it seems u right bcoz I heard na ur village head go crown who e like to gv
u think ballon d or is determined by nairalander opinion or wat??
messi won d copa n it gave him d edge over lewa.....u guys would be quick to call out uefa for being baised wen he wins it forgetting dt ur cr7 once win it in 2013 ahead of Ribery without any trophy...
at first it was kante, next was Jorginho, now u are all pitching ur tents with lewa....till den shaa
Copa of 9 teams? Lol...its by international trophy then we should be giving it to jorginho na.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by ojaysam25(m): 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
Well deserved.

1 Like

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by paulolee(m): 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kingcalls:

grin grin u done finally change am from when to if
nothing is certain bro.....messi is a hot favorite...na next monday nite be the award nite, so just relax...
Wetin de pain me pass be say all of una go silent wen e happen....even ur oga no go also enter ghost mode till cr7 score again naim e go create new thread

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by paulolee(m): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Copa of 9 teams? Lol...its by international trophy then we should be giving it to jorginho na.
cops of 9 teams abi?? d same copa dt he lost 3 times n u all were asking for international trophy, he finally won it n its now 9 teams n very easy..
abi na world cup una bin de ask messi to win for Argentina wen una Cr7 never even reach the finals?? I tire for una o..
maybe if leo wins world cup next year, una go say na by luck or na bcoz GOD dey too partial with messi

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by ifiokjohn(m): 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
paulolee:

cops of 9 teams abi?? d same copa dt he lost 3 times n u all were asking for international trophy, he finally won it n its now 9 teams n very easy..
abi na world cup una bin de ask messi to win for Argentina wen una Cr7 never even reach the semis?? I tire for una o..
maybe if leo wins world cup next year, maybe una go say na by luck or na bcoz GOD dey too partial with messi
Oga Cr7 have reached the Semi of world cup... Either semi or quarter Sha... I think it was 2002 world cup or 2004

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by paulolee(m): 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Oga Cr7 have reached the Semi of world cup... Either semi or quarter Sha... I think it was 2002 world cup or 2004
messi don reach finals bt ur cr7 best was 4th in 2006 dt Germany took 3rd...
messi won golden ball as the best player in dt world cup.....abi u want start anoda blind argument?

15 Likes

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by ifiokjohn(m): 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
paulolee:

messi don reach finals bt ur cr7 best was 4th in 2006 dt Germany took 3rd...
messi won golden ball as the best player in dt world cup...wetin ur cr7 win??
He didn't win anything nothing bad. By the way Messi won best player in that world cup cause of sepp blatter.. how can Messi win best player when someone else got 4 goals 3 assists... And another 5 goals I think.. and yet soms one with maybe 2 goals 2 assists highest got the best player...we all know it was ojoro..even FIFA president at that time came out to say they were wrong..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by paulolee(m): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
ifiokjohn:
He didn't win anything nothing bad. By the way Messi won best player in that world cup cause of sepp blatter.. how can Messi win best player when someone else got 4 goals 3 assists... And another 5 goals I think.. and yet soms one with maybe 2 goals 2 assists highest got the best player...we all know it was ojoro..even FIFA president at that time came out to say they were wrong..
guy abeg e don do...I don tire for all dis blatter n fifa ojoro...d same blatter wey extend ballon d or voting a day after ur cr7 score hattrick against sweden dt isnt done before..
D votes extendsion led to more votes for cr7 dt made him win d ballon d or without a trophy ahead of Ribery dt won 3 trophies bt u all saw nothing wrong with blatter doinz o
assuming na messi, all of una go say na bcox him be FIFA pikin
DTS crazy hypocrisy na....na normal naija way shaa..
Wen e work for u na grace, if e no work na corruption...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by ifiokjohn(m): 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
paulolee:

guy abeg e don do...I don tire for all dis blatter n fifa ojoro...d same blatter wey extend ballon d or voting a day after ur cr7 score hattrick against sweden dt took portugal to worldcup dt made him win d ballon d or without a trophy ahead of Ribery dt won 3 trophies bt u all saw nothing bad or wrong wit dt same blatter o...
assuming na messi, una go say na FIFA pikin
DTS hypocrisy naaa
Leave that one...we all know Riberry was the one that was supposed to win that award, but Messi to was giving the award ahead of Sneder who deserved it more. Ronaldo paid for his own by having the 2018 award he was supposed to win given to modric. So Ronaldo has paid. E remain Messi to pay for sneider own. Oga talk truth...did Messi deserve that best player award at the world cup seeing the contribution of others players like Rodriguez, klose etc

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by ifiokjohn(m): 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
paulolee:

guy abeg e don do...I don tire for all dis blatter n fifa ojoro...d same blatter wey extend ballon d or voting a day after ur cr7 score hattrick against sweden dt took portugal to worldcup dt made him win d ballon d or without a trophy ahead of Ribery dt won 3 trophies bt u all saw nothing bad or wrong wit dt same blatter o...
assuming na messi, una go say na FIFA pikin
DTS hypocrisy naaa
Leave that one...we all know Riberry was the one that was supposed to win that award, but Messi to was giving the award ahead of Sneder who deserved it more. Ronaldo paid for his own by having the 2018 award he was supposed to win given to modric. So Ronaldo has paid. E remain Messi to pay for sneider own. Oga talk truth...did Messi deserve that best player award at the world cup seeing the contribution of others players like Rodriguez, klose etc?...well he didn't cause even FIFA came out to say they made a mistake

1 Like

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Kingcalls: 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
paulolee:

nothing is certain bro.....messi is a hot favorite...na next weekend na just relax...
Wetin pain me pass be say all of una go silent wen e happen....even ur oga

Hahaha...its not next weekend oooo....na on Monday....we de kampe
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by OJEEMAH(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Messi scored 4 goals not 2

3 Likes

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by ifiokjohn(m): 6:56am On Nov 26, 2021
OJEEMAH:
nevertheless he didn't outscored or out assisted Rodriguez or Klose but yet he was given best player...if no be cheating be that, what is?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by ifiokjohn(m): 6:56am On Nov 26, 2021
OJEEMAH:
nevertheless he didn't outscored or out assisted Rodriguez or Klose but yet he was given best player...if no be cheating be that, what is?...... Even FIFA leta came out to say they were wrong. To tell you the cheating have been taking place for long.

2 Likes

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Kilishihunter: 7:02am On Nov 26, 2021
ifiokjohn:
nevertheless he didn't outscored or out assisted Rodriguez or Klose but yet he was given best player...if no be cheating be that, what is?...... Even FIFA leta came out to say they were wrong. To tell you the cheating have been taking place for long.
Same cheating that made blatter extend the 2013 FIFA ballon d or voting so Ronaldo's playoff game could be factored in
Modric won the 2018 world cup golden ball, can you tell me how many goals or assists he dropped then?

6 Likes

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by OJEEMAH(m): 7:08am On Nov 26, 2021
ifiokjohn:
it was just a simple correct sir......i don't know about the rest
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by ifiokjohn(m): 7:11am On Nov 26, 2021
OJEEMAH:
it was just a simple correct sir......i don't know about the rest
I don't understand what you say. Pls say it again.

But any ways as long as you agree Messi wasn't the right one to take the world cup best player we are ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by ifiokjohn(m): 7:14am On Nov 26, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Same cheating that made blatter extend the 2013 FIFA ballon d or voting so Ronaldo's playoff game could be factored in
Modric won the 2018 world cup golden ball, can you tell me how many goals or assists he dropped then?
I don't know why modric won it and sincerely I don't care. My care was mostly in the world best given to modric and I agree 2013 world best supposed to be given to Riberry just like Sneider was supposed to take the one Messi won. So remove ur hypocrisy.. FIFA helped both Messi and Ronaldo against , Riberry and Sneider. But Ronaldo has paid for his own by having the Balloon D or taken from him and given to modric, it Messi turn to pay for his own now against Sneider

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by OJEEMAH(m): 7:15am On Nov 26, 2021
ifiokjohn:
I don't understand what you say. Pls say it again.

But any ways as long as you agree Messi wasn't the right one to take the world cup best player we are ok
You said Messi scored 2 goals in the World cup and i corrected you that its 4 and not 2......i think he scored 4 and 1 or 2 assist
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by ifiokjohn(m): 7:21am On Nov 26, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You said Messi scored 2 goals in the World cup and i corrected you that its 4 and not 2......i think he scored 4 and 1 or 2 assist
well I'm not that sure u are right shall but I won't argue that. But we all know Rodriguez and Klose outperformed him but atlas, he was given best player. FIFA is indeed funny

2 Likes

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 26, 2021
it is never too late for GOD to bless someone imagine Lewandowski after all this years is now winning all d accolade he deserved to have won and David De gea winning man of the match in most of dis season's Manchester united games a goalkeeper DAT was been reserved for cup and other competitions now cementing his place as no 1 goalkeeper ahead of Dean Hendersom

1 Like

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 26, 2021
it is never too late for GOD to bless someone imagine Lewandowski after all this years is now winning all d accolade he deserved to have won and David De gea winning man of the match in most of dis season's Manchester united games a goalkeeper DAT was been reserved for cup and other competitions now cementing his place as no 1 goalkeeper ahead of Dean Henderson
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by OJEEMAH(m): 7:27am On Nov 26, 2021
ifiokjohn:
I don't know why modric won it and sincerely I don't care. My care was mostly in the world best given to modric and I agree 2013 world best supposed to be given to Riberry just like Sneider was supposed to take the one Messi won. So remove ur hypocrisy.. FIFA helped both Messi and Ronaldo against , Riberry and Sneider. But Ronaldo has paid for his own by having the Balloon D or taken from him and given to modric, it Messi turn to pay for his own now against Sneider
Sneijder was never a worthy winner of 2010. if you had said Iniesta which is still debatable cos of Messi stats, i would agree cos of the World Cup.

You guys blew Sneijder performance outta proportion........how would Sneijder have won the Balon D'or when he was beaten to UEFA & Seria A Player of the Year by Milito and still didn't win Golden ball in the World cup. he lost best player award in all the competition you guys claim he performed.

How do think Sneijder would defeat Messi with just 4goals in the league and 3 in the UCL and i think 3 or 4 at the WC??

Messi was European Golden Boot winner in 2010
Messi was also UCL Top scorer
La liga Player of the Year
and the only reason Milito won UEFA Player of the Year was because Inter won the UCL.......Messi outclassed in the competition that year

won the league and Copa Del Rey with Barcelona

6 Likes

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by OJEEMAH(m): 7:32am On Nov 26, 2021
ifiokjohn:
well I'm not that sure u are right shall but I won't argue that. But we all know Rodriguez and Klose outperformed him but atlas, he was given best player. FIFA is indeed funny
cos they scored more?? if its by goals, Messi would have won 2016 & 2017 Balon D'or ahead of Ronaldo
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by ifiokjohn(m): 7:34am On Nov 26, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Sneijder was never a worthy winner of 2010. if you had said Iniesta which is still debatable cos of Messi stats, i would agree cos of the World Cup.

You guys blew Sneijder performance outta proportion........how would Sneijder have won the Balon D'or when he was beaten to UEFA & Seria A Player of the Year by Milito and still didn't win Golden ball in the World cup. he lost best player award in all the competition you guys claim he performed.

How do think Sneijder would defeat Messi with just 4goals in the league and 3 in the UCL and i think 3 or 4 at the WC??

Messi was European Golden Boot winner in 2010
Messi was also UCL Top scorer
La liga Player of the Year

won the league and Copa Del Rey with Barcelona
Nigga isn't a goal scorer to outscored milito. He won the champions league, won the league, and got to the world cup final. Iniesta apart from winning the league and world cup... Won nothing else. Let's be truthful bro...it was sneider Balloon d or to win but atlas FIFA did not give him. But the wicked evil people gave it to a modric who didn't even win the world cup, nor or win the champions league best player or league best player. How do your correlate modric winning it and not Sneider

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by OJEEMAH(m): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Nigga isn't a goal scorer to outscored milito. He won the champions league, won the league, and got to the world cup final. Iniesta apart from winning the league and world cup... Won nothing else. Let's be truthful bro...it was sneider Balloon d or to win but atlas FIFA did not give him. But the wicked evil people gave it to a modric who didn't even win the world cup, nor or win the champions league best player or league best player. How do your correlate modric winning it and not Sneider
Sneijder didn't make top 3 cos his all year performance was no too make sense unlike Modric......this isn't to say Ronaldo didn't deserve it

You got it wrong Modric was UEFA Player of the Year in 2018 and he also won everything Ronaldo won with Madrid and was also Best Player in the World Cup.

He was compensated for his outstanding performance all year cos based on stats, Ronaldo should have won.

5 Likes

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by ojaysam25(m): 7:58am On Nov 26, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Leave that one...we all know Riberry was the one that was supposed to win that award, but Messi to was giving the award ahead of Sneder who deserved it more. Ronaldo paid for his own by having the 2018 award he was supposed to win given to modric. So Ronaldo has paid. E remain Messi to pay for sneider own. Oga talk truth...did Messi deserve that best player award at the world cup seeing the contribution of others players like Rodriguez, klose etc
I am amazed at the honesty of most cr7 fans, even though cr7 was better individually and statistical in 2013 than any player that year but a tremble winning ribery rightly deserved it. Most messi fans prefer to argue blindly.
Some are even saying sepp Blatter extend the balor d hor date because of Ronaldo, same Blatter that said Ronaldo is only good at dressing his hair. If there is any reason Blatter extend the date is to hope Portugal did not qualify for world cup so he can give the balor d hor to his preferred candidate but God shame him with the Ronaldo heroic display...he has to choice but to give him or force to explain why he gave it to messi the previous year.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Denmark Vs Australia: World Cup (1 - 1) On 21st June 2018 / Vincent Enyeama Makes African Player Of The Year Final Shortlist / With Less 24hrs Withdrawal This Online Betting Site Is The BEST.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.