Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? (23590 Views)

Some Of The Craziest Surnames And Names You've Heard / What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? / What's The Selfless Thing You've Ever Done For Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by McOluOmo: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
That.... Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by ikbnice(m): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
Those kids have little harmless questions that could kill a grown up man

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by SmartGadgetz: 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
Deborah98:
My last sister, remembered the day I rushed out to get something and unknown to me I wore the wrong slippers like i picked two wrong pair so when she saw me coming back can you imagine what she said,aunty debo when will you learn to be an adult abi how she put am undecided omo I weak,my dad was like are we sure this girl is a child or an old woman. The girl can talk for Africa,she's just 5. And then there was a day one of my siblings cracked a joke that got us all laughing and rolling on the ground, this same girl was like we're laughing without brains shuuuu how are we suppose to laugh sad omo her words dey shock us no be lie

When she dey talk video her as skit, omo you go blow. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Destinylink(m): 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Starz825(m): 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
MICHEALADEX:
What is this, she pointing at John Thomas. Me Not naked ooo.

I was mad at her parents
That could be very embarrassing esp when pple dey present
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Tonygeesm(m): 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
Lol
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
My 11 months old boy laid hand on my stomach and praying for me

14 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Emedu(m): 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
Emedu:
K

I visited my Aunt recently, I greeted her two years old boy and told him that is now a big boy. He replied that he is not a big boy but a small boy.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by crossfm: 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
Daddy I want to eat chummy chummy(meat). He is 6year now,but I can't stop laughing whenever I remember his words.

Kids can grow fast shaa.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by EllemGiggy: 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
That Nigeria will be better and now its worst than it was when I was told as a child.. Its funny

What am I even typing.... This hot afternoon
Abeg who has ice block

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by tydi(m): 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
MICHEALADEX:
What is this, she pointing at John Thomas. Me Not naked ooo.

I was mad at her parents

Your John Thomas must had been the one pointing at her.. you need be arrested asap

8 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by maureensylvia(f): 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
My son o

So I was busy in the kitchen preparing lunch for the family, I was actually making fried rice with my FOREIGN STANDARD LOCAL RICE cheesy

You all know the process it takes to prepare fried rice, I was still cutting the vegetables my son came into the kitchen, you can't imagine what he said grin

"Mum it's taking you ***24 hours**to prepare this rice, do fast please

I was like whaaaaaat shocked shocked who thought you that weird exaggeration shocked

I just weak
Well,
The rice came out tasty, non soggy, stone free

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Nmezor(f): 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kids will always be one. My lil nephew then when he was about 4 or so climbed to get the tooth pick pack. So i asked him what he wanted and he was like aunty Nneka I want 1 pick not 2, thinking tooth pick meant Two picks. Omoh I laughed no be small.

Then again I asked my nephews were they were so black and they told me because their mum burnt them(born) so I was like burnt you with what?they answered fire. smileyI corrected them later sha after I had a great time laughing .

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Mariangeles(f): 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ekakamba:

Me: yaro ya dai?

Child: lafiya lau malam.

Me: mai ka chi yau?

Child: banchi komai ba, baba da mama ne kawai sun chi gindi.

Me:
[img]https://c./hkNyMnCRLsYAAAAC/scared-shocked.gif[/img]

grin tongue

Translation please. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Diligent1(f): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
My 3 year old son came back from school yesterday, immediately he entered, he said mummy play duduke duduke. I was surprised because whenever he comes back from school, he would just manage to greet me and the next thing is to ask for food.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Mariangeles(f): 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
kay29000:
Some years back, I was babysitting my 3 year old nephew in my apartment...

Nephew, "uncle Kay, have you killed all the mosquitoes outside?"

Uncle Kay, "No. Why did you ask?" I said to him, wondering why he asked the question.

Nephew, "Then, why did you leave the door open."

I realized I did leave the entrance door open... But the way he said it with a straight face made me bust out laughing.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Mariangeles(f): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
Baawaa:
When my 2years daughter said my daddy go to your room my mummy want to change her dress.
I was just grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If she only knew how she came about. grin

17 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by olisaEze(m): 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
"What’s wrong with dis wan"?

My 3 yr old nephew with a very adult-like expression on his mug, asking one old uncle that thought he’d like his funny face act. Couldn’t help it, I just had to laff aibeg!! I’m laughing right now just thinking about it. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Hayee(f): 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
When my two closest cousins then(one was seven the other was three) was staying with us for the summer holidays,
on a particular Sunday after we came back from the mosque my elder sister prepared something for us to eat after like 3 hours we were smell a funny odour from the parlour as soon as we came to see what was going on my younger cousin deficated on two different places in the palour angry angry angry
My annoyed sister beat shege on that boy ehn cheesy cheesy cheesy but we sha ended up cleaning it grin grin grin

My mum had a meeting in the mosque so she returned with two of her friends who just came visiting cheesy cheesy cheesy
That was when my older cousin decided to spoil show, and as soon as my mum and her friends entered instead of greeting them he just said "Femi shit for here, He shit for here He shit dey smell" cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
OMO na instant backhand slap the boy chop from my sister's hand straight grin grin cheesy tongue
Though it was not funny then but any time we remember the scene na laughter straight grin cheesy cheesy
The guy dey always shame anytime we even talk am sef cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by tujays(m): 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Ekakamba:

Me:

grin tongue
grin grin grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Ayennah: 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
My daughter accused me of eating her eraser simply because I coutioned her not to eat it the previous day. She said "mummy see how daddy have eat my cleaner finish" I couldn't help but shout Emiiii

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Lightorder: 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
My little daughter walking past the bathroom in my bedroom as I was taking my shower said , “ Daddy, make sure you wash your bum bum o”. I was like, who said that ?

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by ukaface(f): 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
My neighbor's child: when I born children,I will buy all of them car to be driving to school
Me: Do you think car is that cheap?
Boy: yes Na, my daddy car is cheap
Me: really? Lol....how much is your daddy car?
Boy: ₦5

Omo,I lmao...he said it with all seriousness. Damn

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Polaris1: 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
My neighbor's daughter will be 3years old the following week.
I asked her '- Fifi, what do you want for your birthday?"
Her face brightened when she replied,
"Tweet".

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Ceska(f): 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
My son just learnt colours and appropriate colours for each gender . At the time, I had a red car , then one day he asked me if my car was a girl

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by merrymike47(m): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ekakamba:

Me:

grin tongue
grin grin baba da mama ne kawai sun chi gindi
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Sermwell(m): 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
Just because I told a child that the first name is always your name and the second one is your father's name.

He went to argue with his friends that Christ is the father of Jesus!

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Bobxin: 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
lekeleke bambo gimme water finger

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by marsup: 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
A four year old asked, between stout and action bitters, which one is sweeter?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wedding Pics / Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... / Help:why Do Some Nigerians Oppose Their Son Marrying A Female Bank Marketer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.