Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? (23589 Views)

Some Of The Craziest Surnames And Names You've Heard / What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? / What's The Selfless Thing You've Ever Done For Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Sermwell(m): 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
diplomat058:
You probably misled the child. Next time, you may consider explaining exemptions to the rule to children, so they don't go about about with the idea that the knowledge they have is absolute.
I was once told by a University Undergrad that a B.Sc. Chemistry Graduate can become a pharmacist by simply doing masters degree in pharmacy. I went around telling Jambites until one challenged me and I had to figure out the falsity of the claim myself
I was thinking the child was too young to understand the exceptions if any. But did I really mislead the child?? tongue

5 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Adedamola6(m): 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
Lol... To me I prefer to sleep on the floor at night always..my lil sister has a little bed she is just 4 yrs old..
One night I told her I like her bed o
She replied" I like your floor o"...Lolll

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Abdul4trust1(m): 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
My cousin told my little nice she have.
Little nice replied, I don't have sense ooo
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Lightman300(m): 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
My wife told the girl staying with us to go pick up a piece of shoe lace on the floor so that our 3yrs old kid wouldn't pick it up and start chewing.
My kid responded "am I a dog to chew shoe lace?"
I was literally dumbfounded.
E shocked me no be small.

34 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by adebayour26: 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
emmeyen:

This one got me. How do they even process these things they say in their head?

Kids of nowadays don't censor their words at all.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by eyekaynoble: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
... I just finished urinating when i heard a tiny voice behind me, " Dad, why did u shake your pee pee?" I was shocked and i said " Don't worry, u'll understand when u grow up"

17 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by dontrulee: 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
Toeyean1507:
Here are mine......the most recent ones though.
My 2 year old when he's about eating ' mummy come and eat, thank you ma'

1yr+: 'the floor fall me down' and when she was two+: mummy, the moon is following me.

Share yours, let's have fun this sunny Thursday afternoon.

That one of, the floor fall me down is so classic. You'll now be beating the floor to pacify the child. Na there vawulence start from. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by 1313tee: 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
kay29000:

Hahaha! True. Kids are really a bundle of joy when they are not disturbing you grin
Rather when you have nothing bothering you.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by JONSYN7154: 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ekakamba:

Me: yaro ya dai?

Child: lafiya lau malam.

Me: mai ka chi yau?

Child: banchi komai ba, baba da mama ne kawai sun chi gindi.

Me:
[img]https://c./hkNyMnCRLsYAAAAC/scared-shocked.gif[/img]

grin tongue
hahahahahah.
Gindi?

I can't stop laughing
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Edun00700: 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
When my uncle son 2+ tell nepa not to cut our light

5 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by 1F30M4(f): 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
nnol:
A cousin of mine use to call an uncle who bears the name oke, "Oke Rat" and the uncle will reply in igbo obu Nne gi na Nna gi bu "Oke Rat". Actually his name is Okechukwu but we do call him Oke for short form.

Hahahahahahaha Oke Rat, m ga eke nwa ahu okpo na isi makachi kere mu na ya cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Pass me that remote you're holding. grin
U sef go fear pass am cheesy because u no know wether na queen of the coast dey speak through am grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Toeyean1507(f): 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
Collegenews:
Very few would understand this. grin grin
Sweet and very funny at the same time. grin
Send my regards to the little soldier.
Very few o.......it took me a while to understand sef.........I will send the regards. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Collegenews: 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
SaveMeLord:

U sef go fear pass am cheesy because u no know wether na queen of the coast dey speak through am grin
Unnecessary joke bros, very expensive.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by kay29000(m): 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
beautyhd:
My youngest sibling, i saw the young lad struggling with his assignment and wanted to help out, he refused citing he doesn't wanna score zero and my friends were there. (he actually shouted it)

While growing up he thought he was the most brilliant in the house. Someone i senior with more than ten years.

Hahaha!!!! This one took me out grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by 1F30M4(f): 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
Adedamola6:
Lol... To me I prefer to sleep on the floor at night always..my lil sister has a little bed she is just 4 yrs old..

"I like your floor o" kaiiiii razor mouth grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Toeyean1507(f): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mariangeles:
I love the moon following me part. I thought that as a child as well.
I think it is God's way of making children feel and know that they're special. cheesy

Reminds me of a comedy series I watched one time where the grandma told all her grandchildren individually that they've always been her favourite, so all of them grew up believing they were their grandmother's favourite. Hehehehehehehe grin
Na for grandma burial grandma secret leak. cheesy
Lol......the grannies know how to fix us........very well
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by lastchild: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
A small boy once asked me " why did her sister has no pe#i$
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by kay29000(m): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Diligent1:
My 3 year old son came back from school yesterday, immediately he entered, he said mummy play duduke duduke. I was surprised because whenever he comes back from school, he would just manage to greet me and the next thing is to ask for food.

Lol
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by kay29000(m): 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
My friend brought his little dog to our house while I was babysitting my little nephew...

Nephew, "What's your dog's name?"

My friend, "His name is Teddy."

Nephew, "Okay. Is his surname bear?"

grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by 1F30M4(f): 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
dontrulee:

That one of, the floor fall me down is so classic. You'll now be beating the floor to pacify the child. Na there vawulence start from. grin grin

Gbammmm! Beating the floor, the wall, the table orrr the chair even bed in a bid to pacify the little child, not Mimi oo that can cry for Africa and me I cannur comman kee myself by myself.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by CALCULUS16: 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
Me: john! What is the motto of your school John: School bus cheesy

14 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Dada4me: 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
My friend's daughter wanted to follow me home but I told her she would need to go to school the following day which is Friday.

Instead of saying I should come the day after tomorrow or next tomorrow, she said 'please come tomorrow of tomorrow'.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by 1F30M4(f): 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Edun00700:
When my uncle son 2+ tell nepa not to cut our light

I like the boy already cheesy cheesy Small Oga to NEPA official: "Ah wee goan call soja for you oo, see I yaff soja number, mummy shebi ees true" Me: Yes ke grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by kay29000(m): 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
Blessings27:
The day I bought a sanitary pad and I dropped it on the bed in the room, my 2years old daughter brought it to the kitchen where I was cooking and Said "Mummy come and wear your pampas"

LMAO
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by kay29000(m): 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
mrclassic01:
Mine was when i promised to take her to the market and begged her to give me some few minutes because i was having a visitor (babe). She now came back after some time and knocked at my door and noticed the door was lock from inside. This is what she said

She: Uncle, u never finish?

I was so embarrassed that day. Lol

Me and my babe we're inside laughing

Hahaha! How old was she?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Mariangeles(f): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
Adedamola6:

HeheheheheheheKikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki cheesy
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Edun00700: 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
That year the nepa come down from ladder straight
1F30M4:

I like the boy already cheesy cheesy Small Oga to NEPA official: "Ah wee goan call soja for you oo, see I yaff soja number, mummy shebi ees true" Me: Yes ke grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Cornerstone2018: 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
Crying... "It's not me that wiwi on the bed, it's my toitoi that wiwi.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Greenkim(f): 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
I was teaching a little kid about skin infections like eczema and then she asked me if satan could have eczema....I didn't even know what to say or laugh.

9 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Jerrite(m): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
I was a guest at a family's place. After I had stayed a few days and interacted with the kids, the youngest boy about 5 came to my room and why like "uncle, I think you're the calmest person on planet earth". Me I was just surprised and asked why he thought that. His response was that I have a very quiet voice and I turn my body on the bed like someone that has money (I was lying on the bed then)...
I just couldn't say anything, I was like ...ooookaaay... Thanks bud

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wedding Pics / Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... / Help:why Do Some Nigerians Oppose Their Son Marrying A Female Bank Marketer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.