Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,224 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife (55611 Views)

2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel / Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by hectorswag(m): 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
Emergingnation:
That's the benefits of supporting evil

He die exactly one year of supporting this evil government against #endsars victims..

The blood of innocent protesters that was massacre during #Endsars protest are indeed at work..
What goes around truly comes back around. Even the government he died supporting doesn't send him, couldn't empathize with his grieving family nor contribute anything to his burial. What a waste! His wife should just go and look for a better husband to marry jare. No RIP for this one tongue
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
He died for Buhari. Lolzzzz
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by arleck(m): 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by IPIGSRHYPO: 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
Psychokinetic:

Copy & Paste?? You must be so f.uckin dumb! If I reply you again na me f.uck up.

Lagos lagoon awaits you. Find your way to the 3rd mainland bridge and do the needful.
Delusional brainwashed retar@ded IPIG terrorist monkey.
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Psychokinetic: 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
IPIGSRHYPO:

Lagos lagoon awaits you. Find your way to the 3rd mainland bridge and do the needful.
Delusional brainwashed retar@ded IPIG terrorist monkey.
Lol... What took you so long?? It’s like your fellow terrorist that grills vultures sent you this one to copy and paste! You better drop that free govt. phone and get your cows off the road you dangerously stupid Fulani terrorist!
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by ubanett(m): 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mugus are supporting his killers.
Umuanakaliki. Karma is coming...

1 Like

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by shizzleStar: 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
Not my business.....

Good riddance
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by IPIGSRHYPO: 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
Psychokinetic:

Lol... What took you so long?? It’s like your fellow terrorist that grills vultures sent you this one to copy and paste! You better drop that free govt. phone and get your cows off the road you dangerously stupid Fulani terrorist!

Mumu, I'm busy getting my Thanksgiving Turkey ready for my family.
Poverty has obviously rendered you infantile and delusional.

Come to Philly, I'll have some Turkey lefover crumbs for you.
Poverty of mind and pocket is written all over your warped shallow empty rants.
Get a life or proceed to Lagos lagoon.
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Ammishaddai: 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
[s]
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 3.
[/s] Another jobless zombie

1 Like

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Psychokinetic: 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
IPIGSRHYPO:

Mumu, I'm busy getting my Thanksgiving Turkey ready for my family.
Poverty has obviously rendered you infantile and delusional.

Come to Philly, I'll have some Turkey lefover crumbs for you.
Poverty of mind and pocket is written all over your warped shallow empty rants.
Get a life or proceed to Lagos lagoon.
Ahahahahaha!!! Dude you’re so funny! You wey Dey Northern wasteland so wey cow Dey yansh back to back. Come to heaven. I’m with God chilling and yanshing 77 fine assed virgins... Philly ko... Philomena ni.

On a serious note tho. Who give you this one wey you copy & paste so try grin
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
Fake news! and if it isn't fake news. Then that guy should be found and butchered ASAP

All she had to do pay some other murderers and they will butcher him too.
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by honcdm01(m): 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
RIP to him. If you had told him that police under Buhari cannot resolve a crime like this and prosecute those found culpable, he will argue with you or even sue you. The guy became famous during ends Sars and huge controversy over his membership of NBA. I hope he can see from there how his Buhari govt is handling his own murder.. Evil does not pay.
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by blackpanda: 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
Emergingnation:
That's the benefits of supporting evil

He die exactly one year of supporting this evil government against #endsars victims..

The blood of innocent protesters that was massacre during #Endsars protest are indeed at work..

Pls read the post well before commenting nonsense
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Latakia(f): 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
lexy2014:

The heading will suffice
from radio Biafra ba or from the IPOB commander hidding inside the ceiling grin

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Na this kind MADE IN GONGOLA English you wan take work for Radio station?

First find one job for me and see if my English will improve or not.
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by geemd434: 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ammishaddai:
RIP to the zombie .

You are from a useless family. And uselessness shall continue in your family.
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Ammishaddai: 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
geemd434:

You are from a useless family. And uselessness shall continue in your family.
You are possessed with stupidity
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by IPIGSRHYPO: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
Psychokinetic:

Ahahahahaha!!! Dude you’re so funny! You wey Dey Northern wasteland so wey cow Dey yansh back to back. Come to heaven. I’m with God chilling and yanshing 77 fine assed virgins... Philly ko... Philomena ni.

On a serious note tho. Who give you this one wey you copy & paste so try grin

meth is one hell of a drug. The effects of this meth bad ass drug on the youths of AfghanEastern is glaringly obvious on this IPIG terrorist monkey.
Hey get a life, STFU or proceed to the Lagos lagoon. The choice is yours.
Thanksgiving Turkey is slowly cooking and smelling nice. Like I said before, come and get the leftover crumbs.
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by anambraamaka: 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
This is sad
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by googlepikins: 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
tempest01:
This guy died since October and no one knew,

After being unravelled as a fake lawyer and filing foolish court cases against endsars and promoting Buhari propaganda.

His killers should be brought to book though.

Brought to which book, Facebook?

You don smoke?

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Lokojatoofar: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Go & build your own house, no be President Buhari build the house for am, Lazy thing, not everyone is wretched like you Almijirin.

grin grin grin
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Tzar(m): 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Why do I think this guy was seriously threatened for his support in this disastrous administration & GMB’s people sent him to hiding by creating a death story?
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Obanyi30(m): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Imagine someone dying for Buhari? The most shameful death ever.
And you have to kill your brother just because he supported President Buhari?
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by lexy2014: 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
Latakia:
from radio Biafra ba or from the IPOB commander hidding inside the ceiling grin

Sorry. I don't follow
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by 4four(m): 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You forget that you will pay for your reckless statement.
u people don de terrorise people online?
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by lexy2014: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
IPIGSRHYPO:
IPIG terrorist monkeys have turned the SE into AfghanEastern.
Sad and pathetic.
Rest in peace, your killers will soon meet their own Waterloo.

Did u read the story?
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by bigcasava1(m): 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
How can your husband support Satan and expect God's backup? There are things we do in life that turns back to haunt us. May his soul rest in the Bossom of the lord. I pity any Igbo man or woman who choose to lick fulani/Hausa ass for personal gain to the detriment of his own. Look at what happened to him now, DSS and police don't give a fuvk! Southeast has been tactical separated from the rest of the country.
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Mexicanbreed: 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] A zombie like you can't understand what I'm preaching
And an mpuru nmiri addict like you will never be in the right sense to realize how damaged ur brain is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) / Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.