Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,970 members, 7,799,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Why I wept seriously this morning?(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I wept seriously this morning?(pics) (4605 Views)

Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding / The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) / Yansh No Go Kill Me, See What Happened This Morning (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I wept seriously this morning?(pics) by Iamdbull: 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
Imagine you wake up and no work is on ground to do, you decided to do some marketing but nothing is coming up.

As you no fit kill yourself you decided to go and eat sharwarma or some snacks den you got their the person is not available after waiting for 30 minutes you decided to enter one bar that is always bubbling in your area only to enter and see everything dry like a desert. You got a drink and sat for another 20 minutes (that's like 10hours) you decided to go and chill with the jobless folks around the area only to meet a big surprise, for the first time they were all engaged in something productive.

You kukuma went to your house jeje then you go online to download a movie, one that has been hyped so much then you started watching and you like WTF? it's the most boring thing you watched in a while.

You picked up your phone and log on to WhatsApp, you had to restart your phone because you can't believe you don't have any messages and worst still nobody has uploaded status out of your 500 contacts.

Then you have no choice than to bury your ego and pride and then you start messaging people you not suppose to message and also you had to go against your principle of not double texting and then you double text people you promised to ignore.

Then after 10 minutes you had to wash your eyes with water, because you can't believe your eyes they all left you on read. Even your mom that is always eager to speak to you is telling you she's busy.

At this point you want to smash your phone on the floor and SCREAAAAAAMMMM.

But all in all remember one thing,
You are VALID.

follow me on Instagram
www.instagram.com/official_dbull

And on Twitter

www.twitter.com/Dbullofficial

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I wept seriously this morning?(pics) by jojothaiv(m): 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
Valid...

1 Like

Re: Why I wept seriously this morning?(pics) by helinues: 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
Well, coincidence do happen

But It if it's consistent things, the person need to check him/herself
Re: Why I wept seriously this morning?(pics) by Iamdbull: 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
jojothaiv:
Valid...
Yes o
Re: Why I wept seriously this morning?(pics) by Harrykn: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
Iamdbull how matters Dey go nah, that our track wey lappy spoil don set ?

1 Like

Re: Why I wept seriously this morning?(pics) by JavaScript90: 7:35am On Nov 26, 2021
Lol
Re: Why I wept seriously this morning?(pics) by sunshineV(f): 9:55am On Nov 26, 2021
b4 u blow change dis ur name.
Re: Why I wept seriously this morning?(pics) by Iamdbull: 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
Harrykn:
Iamdbull how matters Dey go nah, that our track wey lappy spoil don set ?
E never set ooo. I know even Kno whether the engineer dey use me catch cruise ni
Re: Why I wept seriously this morning?(pics) by Harrykn: 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
Iamdbull:

E never set ooo. I know even Kno whether the engineer dey use me catch cruise ni
Change the niqqa walahi
Re: Why I wept seriously this morning?(pics) by Solsix(m): 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
AABBIIMM:
How are we sure you're not a scammer
Nah them
Re: Why I wept seriously this morning?(pics) by Cerebellum: 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
Iamdbull:

Yes o

You head dey there
Re: Why I wept seriously this morning?(pics) by fidelmarshal199: 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Iamdbull:

Then you have no choice than to bury your ego and pride and then you start messaging people you not suppose to message and also you had to go against your principle of not double texting and then you double text people you promised to ignore.

I was thinking I was the only one with this attitude of not double texting. Though I can relate with some of the happenings just you should have gone to the church after meeting the bar empty. lol
I'm quite sure you wouldn't have been disappointed if you had
Re: Why I wept seriously this morning?(pics) by Iamdbull: 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
fidelmarshal199:

I was thinking I was the only one with this attitude of not double texting. Though I can relate with some of the happenings just you should have gone to the church after meeting the bar empty. lol
I'm quite you won't be disappointed if you had
I don't even double call
Re: Why I wept seriously this morning?(pics) by Iamdipson(m): 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
Rickmann:

Pls do you sell subscription for airtel?

I sell only MTN
Re: Why I wept seriously this morning?(pics) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
Iamdbull:

I don't even double call
Swears I'll never call twice
I'll never message first.
And no be pride
Re: Why I wept seriously this morning?(pics) by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
Re: Why I wept seriously this morning?(pics) by Rickmann: 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
Iamdipson:

I sell only MTN

Okay.

(1) (Reply)

Since Men Won't Marry Us, We Go Dey Knack Una Papa" - Lady Says / UK Cost Of Rent Per Month / Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.