Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging (63326 Views)

Breaking:evans The Billionaire Kidnapper To Die By Hanging / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by FarahAideed: 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
Finally Court seals fate of billionaire kidnapper, Evans

Billionaire kidnapper, Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike known as Evans the kidnapper has been sentenced to death by a Lagos High Court on Thursday.

At the sentencing by an Igbosere High Court in Lagos, Evans who was charged with kidnapping had pleaded not guilty.
He was also charged for attempt to kidnap the chairman of the Young Shall Grow Motors, Mr Vincent Obianodo.

Other charges against him are bordering on conspiracy, kidnapping and unlawful possession of firearms.

Evans was docked with three other defendants — Joseph Emeka, Chiemeka Arinze, and Udeme Upong.
He was apprehended by the Inspector General of police’s Intelligence Response Team led by Abba Kyari.

In 2013, Evans was declared wanted after he allegedly masterminded the attempted kidnap of Mr Vincent Obianudo, a businessman who owns the popular ‘Young Shall Grow Motors’.

The suspect was said to have carried out kidnapping operations for more than five years before he met his waterloo.

Source: https://nationaldailyng.com/finally-court-seals-fate-of-billionaire-kidnapper-evans/

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
at last, he should rot in hell.

181 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Tinubuadvocate: 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
Oh good news

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hm... Pathetic!

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by KingEverest: 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Guestlander: 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Justice for his victims.
They should extend this type of judgment to people who kidnap for rituals as well.

292 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by PlayMaker14: 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Oh good news
Yes dear, it's indeed a good news....

Na so we go rejoice when Tinubu time come.

312 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Abdul05: 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
grin God is wonderful..kanu the ipob terrorist will be the next person

56 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by BigSarah(f): 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2021

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by FreeStuffsNG: 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
That's Lagos for you. A city where the law works! The Judiciary in Lagos state,though not perfect, is still the best! That's why I just shake my head at how folks think that the falsehoods in the Lekkilies EndSars report can escape the detection of the eagle eyes of Lagosians when the city itself is built on Justice.
Please bring your investments to Lagos today. You, your family and your investments are safe in Lagos. God bless you.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Tinubuadvocate: 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
Please I don't understand your statement can you elaborate.
PlayMaker14:

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Myexdisturbs: 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
FarahAideed:
Details shortly
I just saw one of his marked buildings in Nnewichi today

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by adekolaelect(m): 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:

mumu you expect everybody to be kidnapper like Evans .Tinubu is not a Kidnapper like your poeple e.g Evanse.

125 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by JavaScript90: 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
Finally. More of like life in prison. No governor will sign the execution.
Hello, I am a fullstack web and app developer. If you are an agent or property developer I have a nice and very affordable real estate website/script for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market and built to mimic the features of Nigeria property center. Learn more about this real estate website from the link on my signature.
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number and email on my signature

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by christistruth01: 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
If it is True then the Killer Bandits are in Hot Soup

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by HappyPagan: 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
That's Lagos for you. A city where the law works!
Omg... grin Ikeja people no go kee person.

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by kettykings: 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
I just pray this will be extended to street urchins, cultist, touts disturbing public peace,rapist if not then it will business as usual.

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by FarahAideed: 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
JavaScript90:
Finally. More of like life in prison. No governor will sign the execution

Seyi Tinubu will sign it cheesy

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by amazingspiderma: 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
No amnesty for him, but Boko Haram are camped and fed.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Sergio101(m): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
On the horizon bro. RIP in advance

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by GreyLaw(m): 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
That's Lagos for you. A city where the law works! The Judiciary in Lagos state,though not perfect, is still the best! That's why I just shake my head at how folks think that the falsehoods in the Lekkilies EndSars report can escape the detection of the eagle eyes of Lagosians when the city itself is built on Justice.

Nothing good in that. No governor will sign it. He will be in an executive branch of some prison and live out his life. Governors don't sign death sentences anymore. More so a man like Evans who worked with a lot of people in high places.

29 Likes

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Ttalk: 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
kettykings:
I just pray this will be extended to street urchins, cultist, touts disturbing public peace,rapist if not then it will business as usual.

Let it start with corrupt politicians and public servants

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by PrinceOfLagos: 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
Evans that year

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Rexwalters1: 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
Bodmum:
at last, he should rot in hell.
Mazi Kanu will be next, if they like, let them not go & hire an Odua SAN sharply.

20 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Rexwalters1: 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
GreyLaw:

Nothing good in that. No governor will sign it. He will be in an executive branch of some prison and live out his life. Governors don't sign death sentences anymore. More so a man like Evans who worked with a lot of people in high places.
Ipobian keep wishing?, Prison is over congested he should be executed immediately.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
The originator of modern kidnapping in Nigeria...
When people heard how much he was making from the business, alot of people ventured into it hence the menace we have in the society today..

Where is adaksbullet

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
never quote me again, cheap blasphemer!
Rexwalters1:
Mazi Kanu will be next, if they like, let them not go & hire an Odua SAN sharply.

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Blue3k(m): 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
Lol will the governor sign off on it or delay it like they're known to do. Anyway Evans got what he deserved.

Rexwalters1:
Ipobian keep wishing?,

He's right about governors impeding these sentences. If you were smart you would demand they be removed from the process.

GreyLaw:

No governor will sign it. He will be in an executive branch of some prison and live out his life. Governors don't sign death sentences anymore.

Exactly the governors are Unnecessary bottle neck impeding these sentences. Idiots claim its a good thing because the judicial system is broken but forget governor have power to commute sentences if necessary. Lastly they could submit law change to end capital punishment in their states. The best solution is to simply get the governors out the process if you believe in capital punishment.

Blue3k:
The federal government should deduct those cost from the allocations those states since these altruistic governors are intentionally delaying justice and causing prison congestion. The best way to eliminate the bottle neck itself is to get the governors out of the execution process. Trial judges should simply be tasked with carrying out the process since they convicted the person after hearing all the evidence. They legislator will simply need to stipulate a time frame when execution date needs to be settled like 90 days after convictions barring any appeals in between.

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Idamond: 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
how many times will they sentence him to death?

meanwhile he's going to heaven I wish him well, tho I would've prefer they show mercy..

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Bayonet40: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
Otito diri Jesu grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) / Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Lover Girl Arrested For Hiding Weed And Tramadol In Stew For Jailed Boyfriend