Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) (75412 Views)

Shackleston's Lost Ship, Endurance Found 106 Years After Disaster In Antarctica / Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos) / This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) by Edozie4bc: 7:11am On Nov 26, 2021
chatinent:
In another news, moment Nigeria’s Airbus Tucano touched down and about to advance against America:
grin grin grin grin you're wicked o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) by Candidlady: 7:20am On Nov 26, 2021
chelseamann:
Who snap the pictures of plane outside? How did he/she gets there ?

superman cheesy cheesy :

2 Likes

Re: Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 26, 2021
MufasaLion:
I need me a trip to Mars and Moon.

To go and do what?
Re: Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) by MufasaLion: 7:36am On Nov 26, 2021
daisyy:

To go and do what?

Spend some nights there and do other stuffs!

1 Like

Re: Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

You going alone?
Re: Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) by MufasaLion: 7:46am On Nov 26, 2021
daisyy:

You going alone?

You wanna accompany me? Or you wanna pay for the trip?
Re: Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

You wanna accompany me? Or you wanna pay for the trip?

Which one do you want?
Re: Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) by omowolewa: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2021
Good one
Re: Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) by Enceladus(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2021
Solidkay:
It is only expected of developed nations to keep breaking new grounds and making histories positively as it is expected of backward nations who has their highly illiterate ancient of days as their leaders to break new debt records.
Thank you Explorer...

Baby steps... We are building train tracks to Niger (that produces and consumes relatively nothing) and open grazing is still part of our national discussion. We are also the giant of Africa btw. cool

5 Likes

Re: Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) by lkillbrokehoes: 9:27am On Nov 26, 2021
Wow! nice one.
Re: Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) by MufasaLion: 9:33am On Nov 26, 2021
daisyy:

Which one do you want?

Pay for the trip.
Re: Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

Pay for the trip.

And the other option,??
Re: Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) by Raalsalghul: 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
chatinent:
In another news, moment Nigeria’s Airbus Tucano touched down and about to advance against America:

Lol! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) by Generalwoodz(m): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
MufasaLion:
I need me a trip to Mars and Moon.

Me too embarassed Can you borrow me money some moolah so I can go first and check if its all good for your consumption
Re: Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) by Saintsquare(m): 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
So how would they get rid of the ice on the plane?

1 Like

Re: Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) by MufasaLion: 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
Generalwoodz:

Me too embarassed Can you borrow me money some moolah so I can go first and check if its all good for your consumption

I already got the necessary information from NASA and SpaceX. tongue

1 Like

Re: Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) by MufasaLion: 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
daisyy:

And the other option,??

You'll accompany me.
Re: Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) by Saintmary(f): 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
Solidkay:
It is only expected of developed nations to keep breaking new grounds and making histories positively as it is expected of backward nations who has their highly illiterate ancient of days as their leaders to break new debt records.
Thank you Explorer...

I got information from a credible source that it's the effect of the curse. Remember the son of Noah who got cursed in the Bible?

1 Like

Re: Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) by Bifwoli: 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
Solidkay:
Thank you Explorer...
"While the big nations are going to the moon and even exploring beyond ,the African is still trying to get to his village" - Prof Ali A Mazrui

That's a fitting quote from the late professor.

1 Like

Re: Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) by redcliff: 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
tillaman:
Make una go Uranus if una wan amaze me

wetin your country don achieve on world scale. you dey talk of amazement...smh
Re: Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) by RPG2020(m): 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
Trust Buhari he go land there soon for nor reason shocked

This i have seen
Re: Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) by oluwafeolami(m): 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
You no go see righteousness for this thread. When it doesn’t talk about killings or earthquake. Deluded extremist

1 Like

Re: Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) by Toluwanise247(m): 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
tillaman:
Make una go Uranus if una wan amaze me
If you are not amaze with this nothing can amaze you again.
Re: Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
Leun:
Never knew Antarctica was 5 hours away from South Africa.
Like seriously, I'm really gobsmacked
Re: Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) by Munzy14(m): 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
chatinent:
You want to make heaven like this? grin grin

Bia banye ka m hu..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) by sharpwriter(m): 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

And bring back Apollo IV or any other new weird eye disease angry
Re: Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) by Olam09(m): 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
Interesting, pilot self dey use iphone 13.. assistant pilot wa kere ninu aye ni?
Re: Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) by Gee64: 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) by redcliff: 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
Saintmary:

I got information from a credible source that it's the effect of the curse. Remember the son of Noah who got cursed in the Bible?

you mean you got the CREDIBLE info from Noah's other sons?

3 Likes

Re: Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) by Oblongata: 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nice feat! But how will the plane gather enough speed for lifting on a icy runway? Beats me shocked

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? / Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.